Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Willa Rogers posted:

lmao that they're going after an asian woman while whining that neera's being shat on bc she's an asian woman.

my working assumption is that this stripe of liberal is perfectly fine with considering east asian people (or jewish people) not-POCs whenever it's convenient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Bobbie Evans isnt even as smart as his brother Rich.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Tricky D posted:

oye paisonos, el norteno ha llegar para ayudar. el fue a la clase

I'd make a joke about shifting the goalposts but, alas, my parents made me study Latin.

If nothing else y'all have made me want to read up on Bolivia. I'll trip report by end of the weekend.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Eifert Posting why did you decide to come into this thread to ask why people hated bobby, started defending bobby's e-honor as an anti-imperialist, and are now refusing to acknowledge that he is very obviously an imperialist

is this the point where you tuck your tail and run away from this thread

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GAR GOL

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
football funhouse poster talks about shifting goalposts while fleeing from the thread. news at eleven

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

comedyblissoption posted:

you can read all of killing hope for free from the captured contents of osama bin laden's hard drive on the cia website

can i have a link to this my man

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol irl

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

There's a reason I said South Korea and not the Phillipines, Vietnam, Puerto Rico, Columbia, Guatamala, Guam, Mexico, the United Goddamn states, or any of the other four or five dozen countries where US Intervention was lovely and predatory. It's possible to engage in a foreign war and effect a positive outcome, it's just really rare because lol America.

so by positive outcome you mean a good thing happened several decades later entirely unrelated to the american war crimes that the american government only even allowed to happen because murdering democracy activists was a bad look with the cold war allegedly winding down

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Eifert Posting why did you decide to come into this thread to ask why people hated bobby, started defending bobby's e-honor as an anti-imperialist, and are now refusing to acknowledge that he is very obviously an imperialist

is this the point where you tuck your tail and run away from this thread

The tweets are definitely troubling. On a basic level I can understand him having Opinions on Syria. I'm going to read his tweets and particularly see if he has a specific and credible reason to reserve judgement re Bolivia, and if I agree. I have no reason to believe the poo poo happening there ISN'T shady, and it's weird for him to make a stance on certain places that are currently active like Myanmar and India but refuse to give an opinion there.

His podcasts on police, wealth and parts of American history have been useful in winning some of my friends over to more aggressive social and economic reform. I despise how factional and self-purging the left is. Sometimes it's justified, and there are real reasons to be paranoid, but sometimes it's not

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eifert Posting posted:

It's possible to engage in a foreign war and effect a positive outcome
No it isn't.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Eifert Posting posted:

The tweets are definitely troubling. On a basic level I can understand him having Opinions on Syria. I'm going to read his tweets and particularly see if he has a specific and credible reason to reserve judgement re Bolivia, and if I agree. I have no reason to believe the poo poo happening there ISN'T shady, and it's weird for him to make a stance on certain places that are currently active like Myanmar and India but refuse to give an opinion there.

His podcasts on police, wealth and parts of American history have been useful in winning some of my friends over to more aggressive social and economic reform. I despise how factional and self-purging the left is. Sometimes it's justified, and there are real reasons to be paranoid, but sometimes it's not

so in summary: you don’t have any idea what your talking about.

is this accurate?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

fart simpson posted:

so in summary: you don’t have any idea what your talking about.

is this accurate?

ask him in Latin

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

robert evans get in this ring

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1364272577808637952

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

fart simpson posted:

can i have a link to this my man
ofc :tipshat:
https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/13/130AEF1531746AAD6AC03EF59F91E1A1_Killing_Hope_Blum_William.pdf

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

drat cant say i was familiar with the hunter biden origin story but thats cool though

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

ok but feigning leftist bona fides through nominally independent outlets is a classic trick to reel people into supporting imperialism did i also mention that he's literally funded by the US state department

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin
Gar Gol deez nuts

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
on second thought i won't make that joke

Dolphin has issued a correction as of 07:44 on Feb 25, 2021

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

I guess the kill whitey tape was real after all

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

did i also mention that he's literally funded by the US state department

i really think you should let this fact sink into your brain forums poster Eifert Posting

you seem like a smart guy, it's very easy to draw the logical conclusion that comes from this

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

bouncing between the thoughts

funded by us state dept

wants a direct us military invasion of syria

is there a causal link???

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
wow, can't believe someone called him a "neoliberal" in high school

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/patjhynes/status/1364665731783266310

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

I remember them being slightly better in the early Obama administration, but they've been centrist spokespeople for at least 10 plus years.

msnbc has always been poo poo; they canned genial grandpa phil donahue for speaking out against the iraq war in the early aughts.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Meat Miracle posted:

wow, can't believe someone called him a "neoliberal" in high school

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

thanks and god bless

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

mcmagic posted:

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think MSNBC has always been this dogshit. It seems way way worse since the Trump era began.
msnbc has always been dogshit, but it's gotten worse and worse and far more partisan

the entire russiagate poo poo is basically liberal qanon and now they're full on dear leadering biden

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Lmao the son of HW Bush's chief of staff

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

for comparison, the us media used to laugh at and joke about biden and his failed presidential runs and tugged their collars at hunter biden's ukraine sinecure

they were running a bunch of anti-biden articles in the mainstream liberal press as late as 2019 to help prop up kamala et al

the nevada primaries changed all that and now you're a russian bot if you suggest corruption or point out biden's many flaws

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Lmao the son of HW Bush's chief of staff

isn't he making noises about running for u.s. senator in '22?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

oh boy I bet original fictional character Clillary Hinton will be written with plenty of nuance and fully fleshed out three-dimensionally rather than being an obvious wish-fulfillment vehicle for a known narcissist

The term is Mary-Sue OP.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

does anyone remember that stupid oval pawffice account?

guess who got mad at their twitter ban and is seeking legal action

https://twitter.com/ClareLockeLLP/status/1364360460313706499

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

matrix-dodging bosnian sniper fire upon blazing re-entry from tactical HALO deployment

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

yellowcar posted:

Awful dog poo poo

:d2a: :d2a: :d2a: :d2a: :d2a: :d2a: :d2a: :d2a:

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

isn't i heart radio just clearchannel or didn't they host rush limbaughs show or some poo poo

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

yellowcar posted:

I wish I had died when I caught coronavirus last year

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

yellowcar posted:

glad i decided to check the thread before going to bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

WorkerThread posted:

glad i decided to check the thread before going to bed

goodnight dumbass