Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

thotsky posted:

I mean, barring health concerns or whatever he could have such a good deal he does not need to show up or he could be getting hosed badly enough to not want to.
Like, if they don't really pay out based on effort or appearances and they just own shares in the business there's no real incentive in going on the pod, especially if you don't enjoy it or you have other poo poo going on. On the other hand, if one does need to show up to get paid, but your share differs substantially from that of other members it makes a lot of sense to take your "brand" and start your own thing.

Or you know, they've made enough to not be so worried about making more.

if they don't enjoy doing it then going on the show would probably just make it suck to listen to. i'd rather they not be on if they ain't feeling it. i don't care how they split their money, that's up to them and them alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

Finicums Wake posted:

normally, in cspam, we like to circle around the correct and balanced take on any given subject, rather than just state it as bare assertion

yeah sorry i'm drunk and got too serious. please don't banish me to d&d

anyway trillbs is consistently best pod. thank you goodnight

e: on our first date my last partner played me the "jeff goldblum on family feud" cumtown clip and even though it only lasted 2 years i knew at that it would be real love

hapsby has issued a correction as of 03:04 on Feb 25, 2021

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

AnEdgelord posted:

I made friends with the weird poly girl at work by sharing cum town clips with her. She got fired eventually but we still hang out

what got her fired

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

a fatguy baldspot posted:

what got her fired

nothing weird, she just kept not showing up and they canned her eventually

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i just want to know what's on the tape virgil sent in during his ~missing months~ after bernie dropped out

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this material may be obtained through hacking

Lmfao

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

hapsby posted:

yeah sorry i'm drunk and got too serious. please don't banish me to d&d

anyway trillbs is consistently best pod. thank you goodnight

e: on our first date my last partner played me the "jeff goldblum on family feud" cumtown clip and even though it only lasted 2 years i knew at that it would be real love

you're good dude. it was a good post, i was just givin you a hard time for laughs. please keep hanging out in cspam and makin posts :clint:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:worship:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i just want to know what's on the tape virgil sent in during his ~missing months~ after bernie dropped out

I have also seen Saw IV

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

lmao

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lmao

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

AnEdgelord posted:

nothing weird, she just kept not showing up and they canned her eventually

honestly, she's my hero

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
nick wearing that looks like some muslim dude from Kingdom Of Heaven who's showing off his war trophy he peeled off of some dumbass crusader

or, i guess, one of the crusaders themselves; didn't europeans not know about bathing back then

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nick wearing that looks like some muslim dude from Kingdom Of Heaven who's showing off his war trophy he peeled off of some dumbass crusader

or, i guess, one of the crusaders themselves; didn't europeans not know about bathing back then

Absolutely hell yeah dude hell yeah dude interesting nice nice dude

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

God's chosen ruling class.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

They knew about bathing, but they thought it made you sick.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
why isnt there a cumtown thread in RGD?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

err posted:

we tried, half the thread got a month probation for using the r slur

edit: which to be clear as a k-12 special ed student i have the right to reclaim gently caress you hyde

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

err posted:

Dunno. You should make one and find out!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

err posted:

Chelsea Clinton got to Jeffrey already.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

err posted:

make one

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
it's hidden away in phiz

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

I started working on the OP, I'll post it when I'm finished.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

err posted:

to be serious: because there already were threads and they always get closed because other poeple actually find the show very offensive

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
finding cumtown offensive is some true psycho poo poo

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I dunno, seems to me like 'doesn't understand what's sincere and what isn't' and 'what's meant to parody and mock and deconstruct bad things and what is just racism/sexism/homophobia/etc.' are common trends. Not just on dumbass Rose Emoji or Succ Twitters even!

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

theres like half a dozen people in cspam who constantly allude towards cum town listeners being cryptofascists

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Farm Frenzy posted:

theres like half a dozen people in cspam who constantly allude towards cum town listeners being cryptofascists

most of them have death threats or are telling ppl to kill themselves on their rap sheets too lol

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
It's possibly that people don't find three comedians talking about having sex with your dad morally objectionable, but still don't want a bunch of shitposters imitating them on the forums.

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

So I need to get Stitcher to listen to the Felix+Matt TV podcast? Bleh

I might give it a listen, and as an aside, I'm genuinely curious how much Stitcher pays people.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Mr Hootington posted:

I wish ghost was still here. The bellingcat being outed as spooks is a hollow victory over robert Evans.

was there anyone left who hadn’t known they were an op?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Danger posted:

was there anyone left who hadn’t known they were an op?

tbf everyone the nebulous “left” calls everything an op or grift and as such they’ve lost all meaning

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

tbf everyone the nebulous “left” calls everything an op or grift and as such they’ve lost all meaning

Words don't mean anything except maybe for a couple minutes after the first time they're used to describe a particular thing

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Xaris posted:

while i agree, i've definitely been shouting about them being spooks whenever i see bellingcat brought up, for months now. i'm pretty sure i've done it in this very thread

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Xaris posted:

I mean specifically as “funded by the cia”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Xaris posted:

theres calling someone an op because it annoys them and then theres calling someone an op because they are on the payroll of the US state department