Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Oh no did I miss Gamemaster Anthony's birthday??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Saint Freak posted:

Oh no did I miss Gamemaster Anthony's birthday??

He invited everyone, but you never arrived.

He's still waiting.

Hoping.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Help Im Alive posted:

I liked stormblood a lot shrugging emoji

Me too but it's definitely the weakest of the three for me. That puts it miles ahead of almost every WoW expansion though.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

A friend gifted me Outriders on Steam. Looking forward to playing that. Wouldn't have bought it otherwise because it's a games as a service title, but the demo has been getting lots of positive attention.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

I said come in! posted:

A friend gifted me Outriders on Steam. Looking forward to playing that. Wouldn't have bought it otherwise because it's a games as a service title, but the demo has been getting lots of positive attention.

it's not a GAAS, it's more like borderlands where it's a complete game on release with potential DLC later on

i am also looking forward to it! i spent the weekend mindlessly farming chests and finally got a legendary

s'got bones on it

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Elden Ring is now officially joining Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077 on the list of games that I reached hype fatigue for and entirely stopped caring about before even a single gameplay trailer came out

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I said come in! posted:

Sounds like you've been... GaaSlited.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Marchette

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Macaluso posted:

Marchette

No it's spelt Maquette actually and it's out tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceMkmsyzCoc

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Harrow posted:

Elden Ring is now officially joining Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077 on the list of games that I reached hype fatigue for and entirely stopped caring about before even a single gameplay trailer came out

Seems like the solution is to never get hype or listen to those that are in the midst of hype

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Help Im Alive posted:

I liked stormblood a lot shrugging emoji

I do too for what its worth. I think even its detractors don't think it's bad, just a distant third to ShB and HW

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i'm amped for elden ring, but i'm okay with it taking a while yet to come out because i still have so much other fromsoft soulsborniko stuff to do still. maybe by the time i've finished them all as many times as i've finished ds1, it will have a release date

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Stormblood being the weakest of the three FFXIV expansions doesn't mean it's bad.

And again, Stormblood has one of the best character moments of the whole game Y'shtola's severe burn on the dude in the Azim Steppe

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

hatty posted:

Seems like the solution is to never get hype or listen to those that are in the midst of hype

Yeah, really to be clear it's not that I was mega-hyped and burned out on it or something. It's more that I was interested, and now I'm just tired of hearing people talk and speculate about it and all the hype surrounding it and by this point by the time we see an actual trailer I'm not sure I'm going to care

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Macaluso posted:

Stormblood being the weakest of the three FFXIV expansions doesn't mean it's bad.

And again, Stormblood has one of the best character moments of the whole game Y'shtola's severe burn on the dude in the Azim Steppe

The Burn: Savage

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Until a firm date is announced I try not to give a poo poo about a game unless it is a sequel to something that is already out and I care about.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Macaluso posted:

I think about this moment every time I think about FFXIV. It vaults Y'Shtola to the top of FFXIV friendos stack rankings

Draga posted:

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Jay Rust posted:

Everyone knows mmorpg expacs go good-bad-good-bad

Weird how FFXIV xpacs have just gone great-great-great

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Jay Rust posted:

Everyone knows mmorpg expacs go good-bad-good-bad

funny how WoW managed to break the cycle already by the most recent releases being good-bad-bad

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

quoting cause i can't vote for it :(

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Arrrthritis posted:

funny how WoW managed to break the cycle already by the most recent releases being good-bad-bad

Also everyone hated the good WoW expacs too.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I thought shadowlands was supposed to be alright? My friend is talking about getting back into it

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
5. Four
4. Three
3. Five
2. Two
1. One

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Jay Rust posted:

I thought shadowlands was supposed to be alright? My friend is talking about getting back into it

it's the usual story: all the good elements of it are buried under a worship of engagement metrics and a refusal to respect the players and their time

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Lol who has time worth respecting anyway

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Convex posted:

5. Four
4. Three
3. Five
2. Two
1. One

Huh. I think some of those are mixed up.

5. Five
4. Four
3. Three
2. Two
1. One

There. That makes more sense now.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Draga posted:

I still can't believe Shtola straight up murders a dude.

Little sun! LITTLE SUN!

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Lich King and Legion were good, the others were middling to bad.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

5. Three
4. Four
3. Five
2. Two
1. One

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
buncha math nerds in this thread.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
yeah math rules

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i ranked the numbers last year. still holds strong.

Kerrzhe posted:

10. 6
9. 8
8. 4
7. 10
6. 2
5. 9
4. 1
3. 3
2. 7
1. 5

props to 3 for coming in 3rd. shame that 8 didn't quite make top 8 as it was edged out by 4.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
that's numberwang!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I prefer wath

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
5. Five
4. Four
3. Three
2. One
1. Two

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

5. One
4. Two
3. Five
2. Four
1. Three

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

not a checkbox poll :mad:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

gently caress SNEEP posted:

not a checkbox poll :mad:

ikr?!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
checkbox is the cowards poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
it's a neck and neck race. warch is ahead of warch by only a single vote!