Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Crackers are a family food, happy families. Maybe bisexual people eat crackers, we don't know. Frankly we don't want to know.

Was this that thing the Barilla pasta dude said? As a homo I had to find another brand of pasta that didn't explicitly want me to not purchase it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Lieutenant Dan posted:

Was this that thing the Barilla pasta dude said? As a homo I had to find another brand of pasta that didn't explicitly want me to not purchase it

It’s a Simpsons quote

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

It made me laugh, god help me.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality:

Nightdad posted:

Whats your favorite non prescript diet pill? Mine's zantrex-3.
Here's a tip: during winter, turn your heat off. Shivering burns calories. When you drink, Drink straight booze and don't mix it with anything but water or seltzer or club soda. Beer and wine and mixers have way too many carbs. (ALso: drink gin in summer and whiskey in winter, or else you are one tacky mother fucker)
TRY NOT TO SLEEP(a lot). Your metabolism crashes when you sleep.
Faster tempo music makes you dance faster, ergo burns more calories
Im 127 pounds (six feet tall), trying to get slimmer, that means smoking twice as much cigarettes. So what!
If it's summer, blast that A/C.
Dont hang around anyone fatter than you. That way (weigh) you'll know that you are fat and you wont go eat something with lots of carbs (bREAD)
BLOW
american people living in flyover states have huge guts, so dont forget to go to your tailor to alter your clothes if you buy theem in the USA
Live in a city where you can walk everywhere
Look at your fifteen year old brother and how skinny his legs are
If you put milk or sugar in your coffee, just start buying fat people clothes becase you will need them in like six months
Just eat herbs! basil, dill, cilantro, chives, they've got like no calories but tons of flavor. Eat a big plate of herbs! Hot sauce is like the same thing!
Laugh at Brad Walsh
Run everywhere instead of walking, its good exercise !

Lets discuss being hot, cool, good looking thin people.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lieutenant Dan posted:

What the poo poo, really?

Glad I haven’t been buying Barilla

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

freeedr posted:

What the poo poo, really?

Glad I haven’t been buying Barilla

Yep. Right as the chikfila thing was blowing up the Barilla ceo was like "lol yeah we also hate the gays" but hardly anyone paid attention.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm 180 and 6'1" and I still feel pretty slim. I cannot imagine being 128 pounds and trying to get slimmer

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

It’s a Simpsons quote

https://youtu.be/5Le4sGUeXTk

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Heath posted:

I'm 180 and 6'1" and I still feel pretty slim. I cannot imagine being 128 pounds and trying to get slimmer

I'm 6' and was 138 when I graduated high school. My doctor was bugging me to gain weight, and weird poo poo happened if I skipped or delayed a meal. I feel like cutting ten pounds would have been legit dangerous.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Yeah, I'm 6'2", ~145 lb. Mental health issues are a gently caress and I've got an unhealthy relationship with food. I wouldn't recommend it.

I hope they got help.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!
yeah, 128 pounds is anorexia territory for a tall person, although the internet is of course not a qualified source of diagnosis.

i feel like being tall might become a factor in body image problems where weight is an issue, because it could be easy to see oneself as automatically "too heavy" because social standards around weight and beauty ultimately associate smallness with femininity and desirability.

Hodgepodge has a new favorite as of 07:26 on Mar 2, 2021

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Yep. Right as the chikfila thing was blowing up the Barilla ceo was like "lol yeah we also hate the gays" but hardly anyone paid attention.

Wikipedia posted:

In 2013, after the chairman Guido Barilla made comments regarding his opposition to adoption by gay families and unwillingness to showcase gay families in his advertisements, some called for a boycott against Barilla products. Guido later apologized and the company began advocating for LGBT causes.

Wikipedia posted:

In 2013, [Guido Barilla] caused outrage when he stated that Barilla's advertising would only use the "classic family", and that "For us the concept of the sacred family remains one of the basic values of the company". This led to widespread calls for a consumer boycott. The negative reaction led to change, and a year later, Barilla received a top rating from the Human Rights Campaign's list of employers who are LGBT-friendly.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

I remember the Barilla CEO just flat out told a reporter that "them homos should eat some other brand of pasta" which despite everything was pretty a lol-worthy sentiment

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

EorayMel posted:

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality:

This looks like the food log of someone with severe eating disorders... it was supposed to be a joke? Because these are almost all things I've either said in the depth of my eating disorder or heard other people with disordered eating say.

e: I'm gonna go talk to some homophobic pasta about these feelings.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

barbecue at the folks posted:

I remember the Barilla CEO just flat out told a reporter that "them homos should eat some other brand of pasta" which despite everything was pretty a lol-worthy sentiment

You almost have to respect that kind of outright bigotry.

We have some of the most powerful people on earth standing on a stage shaped like an SS sigil throwing up hitler salutes that transition into hand waves and then playing innocent like they don't know what they're doing.

It's refreshing that the spaghetti guy just straight up hates me and doesn't pretend to be a good person caught in some kind of Curb Your Enthusiasm level nazi rube goldberg accidental misunderstanding machine.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
The diet post is super obviously a joke, don't fret over their theoretical skeleton body.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I'm gonna hatefuck Pasta Hitler with a dick made out of bucatini, which hopefully will land him in more hot water (hur hur) for exacerbating the bucatini shortage.

Italy is loose and tight all at once. Butthole joke goes here.

E: I'm not "fretting, " it just legit doesn't read like a joke to me because life experiences.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

It strikes me as especially strange because pasta is only straight until it gets wet.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Marcade posted:

It strikes me as especially strange because pasta is only straight until it gets wet.

wow my vagina literally works the opposite way wtf

Come on in, boys, it's al dente.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Vagina al dente is not a term I expected this morning.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Marcade posted:

Funny Forums Quotes: Vagina al dente is not a term I expected this morning.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My name is Al Dentata and I specialize in Labial Law

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lawbia

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Bob Loblaw's Labial Law Blog

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Marcade posted:

Funny Forums Quotes: Vagina al dente is not a term I expected this morning.

Seconded

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's a shame they pay pubic defender's so little.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

:emptyquote:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Marcade posted:

Make this the title of the thread. Send post

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Marcade posted:

Fifthed for thread title. :discourse:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Sixth.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"Ah yes, and I will have uh, the vagina dentata, per fah-vor-ay."
*waiter walks away perturbed*
"Honey! You wanted the vagina al dente! Do you know what you just ordered?"

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Lobok posted:

I always hear the Hakuna Matata parody in my head whenever someone brings up vagina dentata.

https://twitter.com/miracleofsound/status/766733191600336896?s=20

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Lobok posted:

So it'll have a little more bite to it, so what?

*looks at thread title* Hah, that's two PYF threads I have named now.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Pretty sure the guy claiming to be 128 lbs was trolling that thread.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

zoux posted:

How do you gently caress a fork

Love a good u/n post combo.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Dameius posted:

I always hear the Hakuna Matata parody in my head whenever someone brings up vagina dentata.

It's a penis-free....
Girl cavity...
Vagina dentata!

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Dameius posted:

How often does that come up?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Captain Monkey posted:

Love a good u/n post combo.

How did you miss this gem?

Flint_Paper posted:

You need a tine-y dick

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Lemniscate Blue posted:

How did you miss this gem?

It wasn't as funny.

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Flunky posted:

listen here jack get me outta dis wack rear end bass prison