Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

AEW seems to try and allow me my suspension of disbelief far more than WWE does and I appreciate that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

SG Bamboo posted:

but it's nowhere near as much as I enjoy what the CyberFight Promotions do with their smaller shows

everyone's allowed to like what they like but this is Tyler Black/Marek Brave's apartment customs channel so yeah when you only have one camera there's not gonna be many cuts

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

This would certainly explain how Gedo won booker of the year for all those years even as WWE Wrestlers will still raking up trophies in individual categories over New Japan Wrestlers.

...oh wait, no, what's the opposite of explaining something?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mob posted:

everyone's allowed to like what they like but this is Tyler Black/Marek Brave's apartment customs channel so yeah when you only have one camera there's not gonna be many cuts

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1365185827945390084

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i hate that ghc belt

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, I respect that take.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/NJPWFanClubNA/status/1366192937311363072

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

karmicknight posted:

Yeah, I respect that take.

its very hard to like a belt that's next to the perfect and wonderful DDT KO-D belt.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

its very hard to like a belt that's next to the perfect and wonderful Princess of Princess belt.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Yeah man she should have stayed with New Japan

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

JOHN CENA posted:

i hate that ghc belt

It needs more color.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/ZaQ5322/status/1366600472455340036?s=20

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

WWE truly will live until the world is engulfed by the sun.

The tweet above proves it.

They just eat everything up. Everything. Every. Thing.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i wasn't sure if that dude was serious or if he was making a real bad joke so i looked at his profile

turns out he's a bad joke

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

is that what "new romantic" means

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Real Suiter is very legitimately one of the hardest of the WWE die hards and also one of the weirdest.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

FAAAAAAAUSTIAAAAAAAN

🎶 I’ll make you pay 🎶

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ICR posted:

WWE truly will live until the world is engulfed by the sun.

The tweet above proves it.

They just eat everything up. Everything. Every. Thing.

every single tweet Alvarez does has a swarm of incredibly pissed off people so I'd say that's more proof. WON awards really hosed them up lol

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

I mean, they're not wrong to describe the story as faustian, it literally is. but like... come on my guy.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
If the story actually was Faustian then it wouldn't that mean that Miz would now go away forever one way or another?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Maigius posted:

It needs more color.

its just the loving YAMMA belt it's poo poo!!!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

flatluigi posted:

i wasn't sure if that dude was serious or if he was making a real bad joke so i looked at his profile

turns out he's a bad joke

is this not zaqtaro?

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
JOHN CENA and I are fake suiters

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JOHN CENA posted:

is this not zaqtaro?

i've been following this thread for at least a year and i do not remember a single specific bad twitter poster who isn't either a former member of these forums or is currently employed by the wwe

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

JOHN CENA posted:

is this not zaqtaro?
It's not

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Draxion posted:

is that what "new romantic" means

new romantic is a sub-genre of new wave

not sure what this guy has in common with adam ant and simon lebon

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The most horrible thing about this take is that it implies that WWE is a meritocracy and Miro simply didn't work hard enough.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

ChrisBTY posted:

The most horrible thing about this take is that it implies that WWE is a meritocracy and Miro simply didn't work hard enough.

That shouldn't be surprising, it's been the party line of WWE for years, and the Vincels have completely internalized it by now.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
It's also ignoring that Lashley pretty much always made a fool out of Rusev in-storyline and got away with everything. Yeah, he really had to work hard salvaging his role in that.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Sydney Bottocks posted:

That shouldn't be surprising, it's been the party line of WWE for years, and the Vincels have completely internalized it by now.

Also I don't care how many world championships Lashley has I'd still rather be Miro right now.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Yeah. Brass Ring Grab Etc.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

I did follow him back years ago because I thought it was zaqtaro and very much regretted not paying attention to that as I subjected myself to lots of bad tweets!

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Mar 2, 2021

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Absolutely losing my poo poo that this dude rearranged the loving clearance shelf to take this picture

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Like, what’s the endgame for this poo poo for strong WWE fans aka the Trump fans of wrestling? It’s such a cult following of “can do no wrong”.

So, let’s say they get what they want and other promotions either die or just go into obscurity.

What next? They then go, “omg X wrestler from X promotion rules and would be so good in WWE?” It’s like, what was wrong with them in their home promotion?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

They just want more people in their cult.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I think it's more that now that there's an actual competitor that puts out a clearly superior product on the domestic market they have to, on some level, confront the fact that what they like is in fact bad.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Pylons posted:

Absolutely losing my poo poo that this dude rearranged the loving clearance shelf to take this picture

:jerkbag:To Be Fair :jerkbag: in the full picture, the price stickers do say "Championship Belt $3" on them.

It's possible that that particular store had too many belts so they're clearing stock, but it's not like somebody faked a display.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

dsriggs posted:

:jerkbag:To Be Fair :jerkbag: in the full picture, the price stickers do say "Championship Belt $3" on them.

It's possible that that particular store had too many belts so they're clearing stock, but it's not like somebody faked a display.

Yeah, but there are WWE belts in the lower left corner.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Pylons posted:

Yeah, but there are WWE belts in the lower left corner.

...oh well, gently caress :doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol what the gently caress is this account

https://twitter.com/paigelikesf00d/status/1366776603406123015?s=20