Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Neito posted:

I thiiiiiink he's trying to say all liberals are leftists?

Yeah it's this I think, "There's no such thing as liberals, they're all radical leftist Marxists."

quote:

True story, the day after Trump was elected a radical leftist walked into my office, which was the office of 3 radical deplorables, and said "Well you SOB's got that racist rapist elected, I hope you're happy". We all grinned at him and said that we were. He then threw both middle fingers in the air and backed out of my office and slammed the door.

shitthatdidnthappen.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Mitt Romney knocked unconscious… Black eye, multiple stitches…

quote:

To: Red Badger
Pedo satanic initiation.

9 posted on 3/2/2021, 12:24:00 PM by Wilderness Conservative (Nature is the ultimate conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego
Was wondering the same. It’s possible that this is the innocent result of a fall. But then again I’ve watched too many episodes of “Cops” in which a beating victim claims to have fallen down stairs, etc.

13 posted on 3/2/2021, 12:26:05 PM by irishjuggler
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: IYAS9YAS
Gonna call BS?

~~~

I am.

I have fallen lots of times before, for lots of reasons. Scrapes, sprains, bruises. I even broke a bone once from a very hard landing.

As soon as anyone topples, they land on their hands. They hurt elbows and shoulders. No one gives up their head and loses consciousness except in the most rare circumstances, and they don’t also get a black eye, which is also rare unless taking a hit from the front or oblique angle to the face.

He is definitely covering something up. Probably protecting someone in his family or orbit.

41 posted on 3/2/2021, 12:39:04 PM by z3n
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

I’ve fallen a few times; have always managed to land on my eye and lip. Yea right. He got his a$$ kicked out of ala Harry Reid.

60 posted on 3/2/2021, 12:52:47 PM by Chauncey Gardiner

quote:

Knockout game or patch of ice? We may never be told.

63 posted on 3/2/2021, 12:54:40 PM by BitWielder1 (I'd rather have Unequal Wealth than Equal Poverty.)

quote:

I really think the black eye thing is either an initiation of sorts, or the injection location for adrenochrome.

It’s not from being beaten up, that would make the news. The MSM salivates at the thought of deranged lunatics acting out violence against politicians. We know the deep state protects its own, just look at the Green Zone in D.C. right now, and Romney is deep as deep state gets.

The fact that these black eyes happen to so many politicians and Hollywood elites, means they aren’t accidents. No one gets a black eye from a trip and fall, I mean we’re supposed to believe Romney did the old ‘fall face first’ routine that Ric Flair did every match? And he didn’t even get black eyes doing that!

94 posted on 3/2/2021, 1:29:42 PM by KobraKai
I'll admit I laughed at this one

quote:

It looks like his right eye has taken a vacation from the “white and delightsome” appearance.

Does this mean he’s having a Lamanite infestation?

106 posted on 3/2/2021, 1:47:38 PM by nesnah (Liberals - the petulant children of politics)

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Jesus gently caress, is adrenachrome still a thing?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shaddak posted:

Q ain't ever goin away

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Shaddak posted:

It's as much a thing as it's ever been. Maybe more. I love the idea people are injecting something into their eye.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

So what actually happened. Did some one punch him or did he have a fall/accident.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

pseudanonymous posted:

It's as much a thing as it's ever been. Maybe more. I love the idea people are injecting something into their eye.

Romney saw one of his grand kids play PREY and thought it would be cool to try out.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

So what actually happened. Did some one punch him or did he have a fall/accident.

Mitt liquified one of his grandkids and injected them into his eye to preserve his youth and virility. Duh.

(He fell while visiting grandkids and had to get stitches.)

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

Q ain't ever goin away

pseudanonymous posted:

I'm just wondering how these people picked up on some bs from the 70s.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Shaddak posted:

I'm just wondering how these people picked up on some bs from the 70s.

It was in the adaptation of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas for relatively obvious reasons maybe from that?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I once fell and cracked my head hard enough that I saw some floaters for a bit. Another time my 4-year old nephew hit me with a plastic toy when I wasn't looking and I needed a half-dozen stitches to put my scalp back together. Dumb accidents happen all the time.

But yeah, it's totally an injection site for adrenochrome.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

My 4 year old nephew frequently injures me just by being an energetic little guy and causing me to trip.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Who’s really to blame for Hollywood’s nude and sex scenes?
The article draws heavily from Salma Hayek discussing being coerced into sexual situations she wasn't comfortable with in her early movies.

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
Acting is just another form of prostitution. You sell yourself for money. Hayek is a beautiful woman and was highly paid to display her body on camera. She could have chosen another career path. Her father was an oil company executive and her mother an opera singer. She can’t claim she was forced into disreputable work in order to support her starving family.

6 posted on 3/3/2021, 9:36:01 AM by littleharbour ("You take on the intel community they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you" C. Schumer)

quote:

To: dfwgator
Quite right

Just Google Hayek nude in their images tab, she is already all out there.

In fact, anytime I watch movies now I google nude pics of all actresses, pretty much all have nude scenes on display, fun times! LOL

Phones are so smart, show us the nipple!

21 posted on 3/3/2021, 10:06:08 AM by baclava
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

What a nonsense article.

She’s lying.

It’s all fake and manipulative, everything these people do with their publicists and political allies.

Manipulative propaganda and CYA all at the same time. Pretend they have a semblance of a mural center.

27 posted on 3/3/2021, 10:13:58 AM by ifinnegan ( Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

So here is a woman distraught over the situation she’s been forced into, and her scene partner layers on the guilt (inadvertently, to be sure) by proclaiming how uncomfortable her discomfort is making him.
Her reaction -- TOTALLY justified. Because, you know, women are important.
His reaction -- WHAT A PIG. Because, you know, men are pigs.

It's the 21st century. Let's stop with the double standards. It should be OK for me to say that HE handled it well, and SHE acted inappropriately.

And if I can't say that? Maybe she would be a housewife and give up this silly notion of having a job. Get me a sammich.

34 posted on 3/3/2021, 10:31:00 AM by ClearCase_guy ("I see you did something -- why you so racist?")

quote:

oh boo hoo. A sex scene with Antonio Bandaras?? And she got paid? I really do not see the problem here...
Don't worry Selma, dear. Your life clock is about to expire for people wanting to see you nekkid.

Antonio's probably did, too at this point. I haven't seen a movie in years so no idea if he is still out there.

40 posted on 3/3/2021, 1:11:46 PM by FalloutShelterGirl (Cool! I found my original screen name!)

The party of family values.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Finnankainen posted:

The article draws heavily from Salma Hayek discussing being coerced into sexual situations she wasn't comfortable with in her early movies.

i like how they are all openly old horny fucks, like i am a sad horny gently caress too but jesus.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Shouldn't surprise me how callous and joyless FReepers are, but it still does from time to time.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Horny is like the Force, there's a good version and a bad version, and it binds all living things together.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mantis42 posted:

Horny is like the Force, there's a good version and a bad version, and it binds all living things together.

Horny is prohibited.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Anything brewing on TDW (or whatever it's called now) about Trump and his "inauguration" today?

edit:

It's awesome how she's now an enemy despite being appointed by Trump and serving all four years of his administration. And of course they slip instantly into racism.

Scratch Monkey fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Mar 4, 2021

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

"
FOR ALL YOU SHILLS, MSM LURKERS AND NORMIES VISITING TODAY - Q HAS TOLD US MARCH 4 IS A TRAP (THEREFORE ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS NOT US!!) (media.communities.win)
posted 3 hours ago by AReckoningIsComing +287 / -2 "

AReckoningIsComing [S] 17 points 3 hours ago +18 / -1

We will be staying away. Actively encouraging people not to go to DC. Any event that happens, any violence etc, will be a FALSE FLAG. That is all.
permalink save report block reply

UnderRadarWildCamper 5 points 3 hours ago +6 / -1

All caps and exclamation points justified Patriot! A FF today would be totally false, like the MSM. WWG1WGA and we're not going there!
permalink save report block reply

And one really good gem:

Europa
10 points 1 hour ago +10 / -0

Q does not write in linear time.

Those who figured that out early on...are still here in some way, in some form.
permalink parent save report block reply

Couldn't resist grabbing one more, unrelated one:

After two months of nonstop investigation, Federal Bureau of Idiots determines that there were no shots fired by rioters and no firearms recovered at Jan 6 protest, the most peaceful “insurrection” in history. (archive.is)
posted 2 hours ago by _Donald-Trump_ +155 / -0
4 comments share save hide report block hide child comments

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Neito posted:

And one really good gem:

Europa
10 points 1 hour ago +10 / -0

Q does not write in linear time.

Those who figured that out early on...are still here in some way, in some form.
permalink parent save report block reply
Maybe they're getting confused with this Q:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

If the end of all of this is that John de Lancie has been trolling the American political machine for the last five years as part of a promotion for a new Star Trek, then all of this will have been worth it.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Neito posted:

If the end of all of this is that John de Lancie has been trolling the American political machine for the last five years as part of a promotion for a new Star Trek, then all of this will have been worth it.

No, its a new season of Ponies. That would explain all the CHAOS!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Sanguinia posted:

No, its a new season of Ponies. That would explain all the CHAOS!

They did just do the Gen 5 design reveals....

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Finnankainen posted:

That weird sense of vengeance for the fact women make them horny. One day, Harlot, you will no longer make me horny! Aha! Vengeance is mine!!!!!!!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

That weird sense of vengeance for the fact women make them horny. One day, Harlot, you will no longer make me horny! Aha! Vengeance is mine!!!!!!!

Remember, men are pure, innocent victims who just can't help themselves.

[/s, just in case]

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Venom-Spewing Scarborough: Cruz, Hawley, Trump ‘Wanted’ Capitol Rioters to Beat, Kill
:ironicat:

quote:

PROJECTION, PROJECTION, PROJECTION!!!!

10 posted on 3/4/2021, 8:04:39 AM by PhineasSpear (PhineasSpear)

quote:

To: governsleastgovernsbest
He’s just repeating what he heard.

57 posted on 3/4/2021, 11:18:26 AM by sauropod (#ImpeachMcConnell. #Resist. #NotMyPresident.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Scarbourough’s Network is irresponsible, providing a public forum for Joe to make some deceitful and very dangerous
statements. All it would take is one WingNut to take him seriously and go forward, looking for conservatives to harm.
Same thing as those statements by Mad Maxine Waters.

“If you see a conservative, make sure they know that they are not welcome here!”

45 posted on 3/4/2021, 8:35:57 AM by lee martell

:freep: now let me, a Trump sycophant, bloviate to the internet how I want to beat and kill my political opponents

quote:

Repeat a lie often enough and they’ll believe it, right?

Toss in the FBI Director saying that ANTIFA had nothing to do with what happened on 06Jan, when there’s irrefutable truth to the contrary and we have Soviet-level propaganda at it’s best. Perhaps better.

A poll was recently conducted. I know all about polls, but this one does shed some light as to where these people’s heads are.....

A poll conducted by Echelon has found that while Republican voters are concerned with issues such as illegal immigration, lack of police resources, and high taxes, Democrat voters’ top concerns are supporters of President Trump, racism, and discrimination against LGBTQ people.

While 81% of Republican voters cited immigration as the top issue, 82% of Democrats said that ‘Trump’s supporters’ is their top issue at the moment....82 of 100 Democrats are afraid of the big bad Trump supporter. Nothing else is more important. Not Covid streaming across the border. Not the tsunami of illegals pouring over the border. Not taxes, which we haven’t even seen yet. Not the price of gas. Nope. Supporters of Donald Trump. That’s what matters most.

17 posted on 3/4/2021, 8:11:27 AM by qaz123

quote:

To: qaz123
82 of 100 Democrats are afraid of the big bad Trump supporter. Nothing else is more important.
If you broke into your neighbor's house and were caught red handed stealing all their stuff but your buddies at the police department covered for you... Wouldn't your top concern be that the neighbors were going to retaliate in some way? The Democrats are guilty as sin, they and every one else with even a tiny bit of prescience knows that at some point the hammer is going to fall. They are like out of control children that know that their time is coming.

31 posted on 3/4/2021, 8:21:28 AM by fireman15
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

Now they are building false narratives against Trump AND all of his supporters. The narratives are becoming way beyond reality-FABRICATED propaganda.
Face it. They want us all unarmed, silenced and confined.
This won’t end up well.
They will use their Antifa foot soldiers dressed as Trump supporters and will blame us for all of the atrocities.

19 posted on 3/4/2021, 8:12:31 AM by doc maverick

quote:

Too bad dueling is out of style and illegal. He would not last his first encounter.

44 posted on 3/4/2021, 8:34:40 AM by Ruy Dias de Bivar ((Democrats have declared us to be THE OBSOLETE MAN in the Twilight Zone.))

quote:

There certainly is a threat to the US Capitol. The threat is Communist tyranny, and we have idiots telling us otherwise. This will not end well, for the idiots.

48 posted on 3/4/2021, 8:49:18 AM by Richard Axtell (President Asterisk is an rear end to risk the economy and rights of all Americans.)

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

quote:

Scarbourough’s Network is irresponsible, providing a public forum for Joe to make some deceitful and very dangerous
statements. All it would take is one WingNut to take him seriously and go forward, looking for conservatives to harm.
Same thing as those statements by Mad Maxine Waters.
“If you see a conservative, make sure they know that they are not welcome here!”

45 posted on 3/4/2021, 8:35:57 AM by lee martell

Figures they understand how stochastic terrorism works when it might happen to them

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Soviet-led propaganda in TYOOL 2021.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Projecting projection is pretty meta.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
This will not end well, for the idiots.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Where do I sign to become an ANTIFA foot soldier and get all the soros bucks or whatever?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

IT's just... it's impressive to watch some of them get like 90% of the way there, only to turn right at the last second. It's like watching someone walk across the stage to graduate from college only to kick their dean in the genitals.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin brings experience dealing with racism, extremism to Pentagon

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer
Rules bent to allow his appointment to SecDef.
The Chi-coms must be laughing themselves silly.

2 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:18:44 AM by ealgeone

quote:

Surely there was no affirmative action involved in his rise to his current position. Right? Hey, at least buyDUNG gets to check another box on the ‘sjw’ score card.

3 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:19:33 AM by rktman (Destroy America from within? Check! WTH? Enlisted USN 1967 to end up with this?)

quote:

Want to bet he destroys the Military and turns it into an African Rabble

4 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:20:57 AM by butlerweave

quote:

To: ealgeone
“who said he still recalls seeing segregated bathrooms at a bus station while growing up in the Deep South.”

What’s the plan when they can’t use that line anymore? It is also bizarre when the gubmint workforce is re-segregating via reverse discrimination (including this token himself).

5 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:21:25 AM by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)

quote:

To: rktman
They tried so hard to not be the Nazi, the Jew they became, this they did not see.

6 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:22:46 AM by RC one (When a bunch of commies start telling you that you don't need an AR15, you really need an AR15)

quote:

LOLAROTFLMAO
This country is soooooo racist against blacks that a black man has become POTUS twice, a black woman is VPOTUS, a black man was SoS, two black men served and serve on the US Supreme Court, a black man was head of Homeland Security, etc, etc.

MSM, the country is laughing at you.

8 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:27:24 AM by Chgogal (Hey Biden, I am a loyal supporter of the Biden's Banana Republic!)

quote:

To: rktman
If this is what he brings to the table in his “41 years in uniform” I utterly reject him and his “service”.

When discussions come up about racial disharmony in the ranks over the years, I will bet money this scumbag was close at hand.

13 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:35:28 AM by rlmorel ("I’d rather enjoy a risky freedom than a safe servitude." Robby Dinero, USMC Veteran, Gym Owner)

quote:

It is a curious scenario where a man who "recalls seeing segregated bathrooms at a bus station while
growing up in the Deep [Democrat/Communist] South," will now step and fetch for the same
Democrat/Communist Party.
14 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:36:16 AM by Thommas (The snout of the camel is in the tent.)

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

LOLAROTFLMAO
This country is soooooo racist against blacks that a black man has become POTUS twice, a black woman is VPOTUS, a black man was SoS, two black men served and serve on the US Supreme Court, a black man was head of Homeland Security, etc, etc.

MSM, the country is laughing at you.

8 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:27:24 AM by Chgogal (Hey Biden, I am a loyal supporter of the Biden’s Banana Republic!)
I wonder what it says to Freepers that they've been opposed to most of these things. :thunk:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Now ask them name, or even count, all the white men who held those offices.

Also it must be terrifying to live thinking that everything that happens is orchestrated by "chicom" puppet masters

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

I haven't seen 'buyDUNG' before

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Alctel posted:

I haven't seen 'buyDUNG' before

I don’t know why I thought their ever changing, childish nicknames would be more of an Obama thing, but I’m glad to be wrong. All hail pResident Xiden and soon to pResident Camel Toe

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

It is a curious scenario where a man who "recalls seeing segregated bathrooms at a bus station while
growing up in the Deep [Democrat/Communist] South," will now step and fetch for the same
Democrat/Communist Party.
14 posted on 3/7/2021, 10:36:16 AM by Thommas (The snout of the camel is in the tent.)

Huh

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Want to bet he destroys the Military and turns it into an African Rabble

loving yikes that's some naked racism.

quote:

They tried so hard to not be the Nazi, the Jew they became, this they did not see.

I can only interpret this Freeper as talking about conservatives lamenting that they haven't been actively genociding more minorities. Maybe that's even what he means, I don't know anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

they don't teach you in history that the democrats supported slavery (which wasn't even that bad anyway (and the civil war wasn't even about slavery (and the confederacy was good anyway (and lincoln was a republican so who is the bad guy now))))