Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Julio Cruz posted:

why is Vitamin P not threadbanned yet

gotta give people a million chances for people to be horrible pieces of poo poo for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Look vitamin p loves trans people

Not enough to listen to them, mind you

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Vitamin P posted:

You are a piece of poo poo and I'm extremely glad you aren't systemically representative of trans people because you very obviously don't give a gently caress about other trans people potentally being able to have good lives.

please let us transes know the correct way to talk about the things that affect us, edgelord cis boy

e: actually no, don't, don't post at all

literally what the gently caress do you actually know about trans healthcare

Angepain fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Mar 7, 2021

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

hate to post about posters but come on guys are we really going to have to be sitting here in 2025 going "Actually yeah banning Vitamin P last week was a great idea we should have done it years ago" like another bloody Pissflaps?

you've got every trans regular in the thread saying he's being a oval office so...

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Rumda posted:

all I did was separate your points so i could reply to them separately all your stunning prose is there entirely unchanged. Honestly even if you believe that i'm so wrong you have multiple other trans people agreeing with me and calling you out for the transphobic oval office you are

Nah that was an obvious lie just like you're obviously lying now and I could not give a gently caress how many other lovely posters you wrangle to say what exactly? You're saying that you changing the quote text was actually because you were separating out the the points to reply to them all separately, which you literally didn't do, you didn't even post anything resembling that, you're just lying.

Your threat that 'other trans people will agree with my lie!' like it's some sort of woke clout shield is again disgusting, you seem to think you're some trans civil rights leader but you aren't that, you're a nasty little liar that seems more concerned with being able to bully people effectively than in achieving any kind of actual trans liberation.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Julio Cruz posted:

why is Vitamin P not threadbanned yet

Presumably because I actually give a poo poo about UK politics, just like I actually give a poo poo about trans people.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Vitamin P posted:

Nah that was an obvious lie just like you're obviously lying now and I could not give a gently caress how many other lovely posters you wrangle to say what exactly? You're saying that you changing the quote text was actually because you were separating out the the points to reply to them all separately, which you literally didn't do, you didn't even post anything resembling that, you're just lying.

Your threat that 'other trans people will agree with my lie!' like it's some sort of woke clout shield is again disgusting, you seem to think you're some trans civil rights leader but you aren't that, you're a nasty little liar that seems more concerned with being able to bully people effectively than in achieving any kind of actual trans liberation.

Just gently caress off with the gas lighting poo poo you absolute awful waste of space

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Vitamin P posted:

Presumably because I actually give a poo poo about UK politics, just like I actually give a poo poo about trans people.

then why are you ignoring every other trans person posting and focusing on trying to gaslight me

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Vitamin P posted:

like I actually give a poo poo about trans people.

if this string of posting is you giving a poo poo about trans people i would prefer a bit more apathy

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It's not just the trans posters who think Vitamin P is a oval office.

Good to see he's been banned from The Minority Rapport sub since I last read his rapsheet

Just put the trash on ignore, report him, all you or i can do unfortunately

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Vitamin P posted:

Vitamin P posted:

are you ever going to actually post why you think the GIC is Good Actually or do you just intend to keep personally attacking Rumda

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

ItohRespectArmy posted:

are you ever going to actually post why you think the GIC is Good Actually or do you just intend to keep personally attacking Rumda

no don't you see its the best system anywhere in the world and anyone that says otherwise wants to hurt trans people

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Vitamin P posted:

I actually give a poo poo about trans people.

If you're actively defending the GIC, you objectively loving do not.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Rumda posted:

then why are you ignoring every other trans person posting and focusing on trying to gaslight me

you're wrangling us. we are being wrangled. you are the puppetmaster controlling us. presumably through internet hypnosis videos. i hear the transgenders use those all the time for their agendas

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

forkboy84 posted:

Good to see he's been banned from The Minority Rapport sub since I last read his rapsheet

I warned everyone about Vitamin P *years* ago and they're one of the extremely few posters ITT I consciously avoid engaging with (ignore button is for cowards).

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

What does the P stand for anyway?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Angepain posted:

you're wrangling us. we are being wrangled. you are the puppetmaster controlling us. presumably through internet hypnosis videos. i hear the transgenders use those all the time for their agendas

this is where if this poo poo hadn't just ruined my saturday I would be making a joke probably about how internet hypnosis videos are for people who can't jut control cute girls with raw force of personality but I just can't right now

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

stev posted:

What does the P stand for anyway?

oval office

(He's not very smart)

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

What happened to his probe here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3902705&pagenumber=173&perpage=40#post499974412

Where he was told 'don't come back to the UKMT'?

'Hi hello yes, all of your posting itt sucks, don’t come back pls. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.'

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Vitamin P posted:

Aww poor baby, keep exploiting unrelated oppressed people to justify you being a nasty little streak of piss.

It actually took me a second to realise why your last post felt so scummy and apologies for MSpaint it's not terribly readable but the point stands

you clicked quote and then went and changed what was written in the quote box what is wrong with you? You can't be this actively nasty, actively wierd and actively dishonest and still be so nastily judgemental about actually useful poo poo. You have zero moral highground twat.

I kinda skimmed this post but let's all have a wee look here, Vitamin P is declaring that Rumda is cruelly and dishonestly misrepresenting his point because she quoted him as saying: " If you were explicitly saying young trans people shouldn't be engaging with UK health services and you aren't even remotely close to having made that point." instead of "You were explicitly saying young trans people shouldn't be engaging with UK health services and you aren't even remotely close to having made that point." The difference is the word "if" at the front, it doesn't change the meaning other than make the grammar a bit odd and Rumda clearly replies to the point Vitamin P made

now this could be explained in two ways: a) Rumda split the post for replying, accidentally cut a bit off (as happens) and retyped it and forgot the exact wording, or b) Rumda decided the great, brilliant way to utterly discredit Vitamin P's brilliant posting was by making it look like he had made a slight typo or a minor rewording or something but didn't erase it correctly or some poo poo. gently caress this great deception was totally worth flying off the total loving handle Vitamin P what the gently caress is your deal. are you Jesse Singal

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I warned everyone about Vitamin P *years* ago and they're one of the extremely few posters ITT I consciously avoid engaging with (ignore button is for cowards).

I don't like your posts when they aren't effortposts.

But you do have points that are at least worth addressing sometimes.

That one about ignore buttons isn't one of them. Ignore Vitamin P already.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Angepain posted:

I kinda skimmed this post but let's all have a wee look here, Vitamin P is declaring that Rumda is cruelly and dishonestly misrepresenting his point because she quoted him as saying: " If you were explicitly saying young trans people shouldn't be engaging with UK health services and you aren't even remotely close to having made that point." instead of "You were explicitly saying young trans people shouldn't be engaging with UK health services and you aren't even remotely close to having made that point." The difference is the word "if" at the front, it doesn't change the meaning other than make the grammar a bit odd and Rumda clearly replies to the point Vitamin P made

now this could be explained in two ways: a) Rumda split the post for replying, accidentally cut a bit off (as happens) and retyped it and forgot the exact wording, or b) Rumda decided the great, brilliant way to utterly discredit Vitamin P's brilliant posting was by making it look like he had made a slight typo or a minor rewording or something but didn't erase it correctly or some poo poo. gently caress this great deception was totally worth flying off the total loving handle Vitamin P what the gently caress is your deal. are you Jesse Singal

I quoted it as soon as he posted then he edited his post to condemn me more fervently by removing the if

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

The Goon fear of the ignore button is something I have never understood, as someone who didn't sign up here until after I'd had over a decade of posting on other forums behind me. It just saves you from seeing boring people being boring.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

forkboy84 posted:

The Goon fear of the ignore button is something I have never understood, as someone who didn't sign up here until after I'd had over a decade of posting on other forums behind me. It just saves you from seeing boring people being boring.

In this case it would allow the oval office to keep lying about me behind my back

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Rumda posted:

I quoted it as soon as he posted then he edited his post to condemn me more fervently by removing the if

Again you're just lying.

Getting the Edit history of accounts is probably something that can be done, I'm legit gonna send an email asking because you are just lying.

\/ \/ not really

Vitamin P fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Mar 7, 2021

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Vitamin P posted:

Again you're just lying.

Getting the Edit history of accounts is probably something that can be done, I'm legit gonna send an email asking because you are just lying.

weird that you will go through the effort of emailing to get the edit history but not say why you think the GIC is good.

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

forkboy84 posted:

If there was a way of just making them disappear entirely that'd be grand. The ignore button doesn't stop me seeing their shite when other people quote it and respond to it, so I might as well get what they're saying from the source and have the full context.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Vitamin P posted:

\/ \/ not really

Yeah no it's pretty weird, dude

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

Vitamin P posted:

Aww poor baby, keep exploiting unrelated oppressed people to justify you being a nasty little streak of piss.

It actually took me a second to realise why your last post felt so scummy and apologies for MSpaint it's not terribly readable but the point stands

you clicked quote and then went and changed what was written in the quote box what is wrong with you? You can't be this actively nasty, actively wierd and actively dishonest and still be so nastily judgemental about actually useful poo poo. You have zero moral highground twat.

What the actual gently caress is wrong with you? The "transphobic apologia" bit was a bit over the top, but it's completely understandable for any person to react strongly to a comment on an issue that directly and personally affects them (an experience that I can only imagine happens incredibly frequently to trans folk living here on terf island), and now in response you think it's OK to just throw out direct personal insults because a single word was mistakenly added to a quote? It doesn't even loving change the meaning of the sentence because it makes the grammar wrong so anybody sane is skipping the 'if' anyway when they read it. On a forum with many petty and vindictive inhabitants this is one of the most petty and vindictive posts I've ever seen. If have a word with yourself, and then get hosed.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I've been reading the last few pages and I want to say Rumda, I was wrong and I'm sorry. People don't say that enough, so I wanted to. You changed my mind.

This country is a loving nightmare and I shouldn't have expected that gender clinics would be part of the solution rather than a massive part of the problem.

For reference this was the post that changed my mind:

Rumda posted:

The GICs do not give a poo poo about trans people and they should be replaced with a system of informed consent which will be able to help much much more people

Vit P seems to have a number of opinions wildly in opposition to the thread and its better posters. Most of the time those opinions don't come out, and his posts are at best mediocre. But Jesus Christ when they do, Lawrence Fox could make a career's worth of albums out of his 'legitimate concerns.'

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

As for the other extremely GBS conversation of the last few pages, i like my flappy peen, i like to keep it clean, if you wanna trim the rim i think you are mean

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Read that to the tune of "combination pizza hut and taco bell" so thanks for that.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

it would have scanned better with an extra 'that' in the last line but apparently editing your post is now an act of violence

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol I have always said that the older a british bloke gets, the more interested he is in the content of any roadside skip he walks past :o:

Not just british. Also feeling quite doxxed. Unfortunately in Finland we dont really do it in a way that gets people to sort through scrap themselves.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Wtf has happened in this thread. I still have absolutely no idea what Vit P is alleging Rumda did.

Vit P, maybe you should try articulating your points via coherent, structured argument rather than this frankly loving weird angry, teenage stream of consciousness.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

feedmegin posted:

What happened to his probe here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3902705&pagenumber=173&perpage=40#post499974412

Where he was told 'don't come back to the UKMT'?

'Hi hello yes, all of your posting itt sucks, don’t come back pls. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.'

D&D mods and IKs are worse than useless

Ms Adequate posted:

hate to post about posters but come on guys are we really going to have to be sitting here in 2025 going "Actually yeah banning Vitamin P last week was a great idea we should have done it years ago" like another bloody Pissflaps?

you've got every trans regular in the thread saying he's being a oval office so...

Enforce the threadban worthless mods

Tarnop fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Mar 7, 2021

thrashingteeth
Dec 22, 2019

depressive hedonia
always tired
taco tuesday
Vitamin P must be so tough irl if they're chatting poo poo like this online.

thrashingteeth
Dec 22, 2019

depressive hedonia
always tired
taco tuesday

thrashingteeth posted:

Vitamin P must be so tough irl if they're chatting poo poo like this online.

Wow is this my first time online, sorry I'm hungover and accidentally went for quote post instead of edit.

I'll be leaving now in utter shame.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
i was wondering why you'd empty quoted yourself lmao i was getting all :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrashingteeth
Dec 22, 2019

depressive hedonia
always tired
taco tuesday
I'm literally an idiot it seems.