Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
color me shocked that Dom calls out some other dweeb that he gets into fights with on instagram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
What is this man talking about

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mohammad Bin Salman you have a Lamborghini fight me for the redbull title

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
drat Cruz got some big balls to talk poo poo about one of the UFCs major sponsors. good for him.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
gently caress! I went for a drink what was he saying? He always seems so salty even when he wins

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Molenkamp is kind of well known for exploiting and being really terrible to fighters. it's come up before.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

This night keeps getting better, now we don't have to watch dom commentate ufc anymore

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
people always said cruz was a great trash talker when he's the kind of guy who gets into slapfights in youtube comments and thinks correcting someone's grammar is a slam dunk

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
Anyone know what the gently caress dom was talking about? Did he call out his manager?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

henkman posted:

people always said cruz was a great trash talker when he's the kind of guy who gets into slapfights in youtube comments and thinks correcting someone's grammar is a slam dunk

I noticed you don't use full stops or capital letters in your posts :smug:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hans moleman i'm gonna throw a football directly into your groin

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
If Dom fights the monster energy dweeb I will take back all the bad stuff I've said about him

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

I noticed you don't use full stops or capital letters in your posts :smug:

damnit

Dirk Digglet
Aug 17, 2009

When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline
Joe taking the opportunity to fulfill a dream and cut Dom’s mic

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
he was talking about that hans dude like he'd been chained to a radiator in his basement for the past 3 years

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

It is pretty funny that Cruz put together a gritty little win and then emphatically said I'm going to fight the Monster man.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/shaunalshatti/status/1368398249380376582

jesus

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
They're talking over the UFC numetal song this is blasphemy

e] lmao at the attemptedhype for megan/nunes

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

I feel like we've already watched a top tier fight night before the main card even starts

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

They're talking over the UFC numetal song this is blasphemy

e] lmao at the attemptedhype for megan/nunes

yeah I get annoyed every time I hear them playing the Face the Pain video package into the arena but won't show us at home. Also bring back the gladiator intro

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
https://twitter.com/BloodyElbow/status/1368397017530003463

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

G-Hawk posted:

I feel like we've already watched a top tier fight night before the main card even starts

We have. It’s cool as hell.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Tezcatlipoca posted:

He also used to do round scoring for the broadcast like the dude from boxing whose name I can never remember.

OK JIM, that was the late great Harold Lederman

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I got big money (20 dollars ya'll) on some fights tonight in a parley, I'm all hopped up on vodka sodas and some redbull. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I cannot wait to hear what the commentators say when Megan walks out. Some poo poo about being a 'perennial name of note' and always giving 100%.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

When I think about it though, if Cruz is right and moleman is being a scumbag - good for him for calling out a piece of poo poo in public. Shame he's so unlikeable though, it would be like Colby saving a puppy.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Nierbo posted:

I cannot wait to hear what the commentators say when Megan walks out. Some poo poo about being a 'perennial name of note' and always giving 100%.

She's very tall

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

BlindSite posted:

I got big money (20 dollars ya'll) on some fights tonight in a parley, I'm all hopped up on vodka sodas and some redbull. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless I hope you bet on the man with the hammer on his chest (always do this)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

BlindSite posted:

hell yeah

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Nierbo posted:

Physically gifted, durable, etc

BlindSite posted:

When I think about it though, if Cruz is right and moleman is being a scumbag - good for him for calling out a piece of poo poo in public. Shame he's so unlikeable though, it would be like Colby saving a puppy.
:getin:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

No but seriously, isn't Megan Anderson just a drawing on a piece of paper hastily scribbled by Dana White when he needed an opponent for Cyborg a couple of years ago?

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

gently caress this card is stacked. I forgot about Santos v Rakic.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brown Paper Bag posted:

gently caress this card is stacked. I forgot about Santos v Rakic.

Yeah this is rad.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
https://twitter.com/joekeane1990/status/1368401514151239684

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

henkman posted:

Dom is somewhat articulate, which makes him look like Oscar Wilde when he is matching wits with the likes of TJ Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Anderson has potential, but we have already seen her lose so we have already learned that that potential will not pan out. Although I guess one could still say she has potential.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I was amused when Dom said McGregor cheating was veteran moves. Or at least that's who I remember saying that.

The current fight is kind of dull.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Santos is looking really gunshy and his lack of ability to jab is really exposed here.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Santos fighting like a guy without functioning knees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Every card needs blood, madness/confusion and a snoozer to be complete. We've had 2/3 and we're getting the 3rd. It bodes well for the rest of the card.