Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gently caress this boomer poo poo tomato on grilled cheese owns!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

what the gently caress

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Check out Obama's new food truck "Shorty Gay's"

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

leashed, LIKE A DOG

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Ostiosis posted:

The Wandering Queer Manlet

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/seangentille/status/1368721179981344772

holy loving poo poo

he looks exactly like Sollozzo

it's loving eerie

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

The Pussy Boss posted:

Are the first 2 stimulus bills the defining moments of Trump's presidency?

they certainly were for me

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/seangentille/status/1368721179981344772

holy loving poo poo

he looks exactly like Sollozzo

it's loving eerie

all italians look the same to me op

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Sinema should work with Michelle Obama to do a reboot of The Big Comfy Couch where its her dressed quirkily on a giant congressional couch begging donors for money.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

gandlethorpe posted:

Sinema should work with Michelle Obama to do a reboot of The Big Comfy Couch where its her dressed quirkily on a giant congressional couch begging donors for money.

Excuse me, gotta go find a Big Comfy Couch onlyfans account.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Hmmm

https://twitter.com/YossiGestetner/status/1368398765460234243?s=20

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
typical, idiot bitcoiners in the replies whining about inflation

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ostiosis posted:

formerly Chuck's

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

KirbyKhan posted:

Excuse me, gotta go find a Big Comfy Couch onlyfans account.

https://twitter.com/_slutty_spice/status/1143542802363682822

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'please mr president at least call me little MAYOR gay rear end?'

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
among the things I will never forget are the army of libs and scolds who shouted in unison "push biden left after the election," who immediately dropped that line after the election.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

bedpan posted:

among the things I will never forget are the army of libs and scolds who shouted in unison "push biden left after the election," who immediately dropped that line after the election.

SPORT! CHAMP!!!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
also all the self-described "progressives" and "social democrats" politicians who bend over backwards to not use their numbers to derail the process and actually do something.

Manchin is proof that saying "no, I won't vote for it" is an immensely powerful strategy that gets results

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Thank, Cashapp vid so I'mma gift her an AMC share for the nsfw set.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Thank, Cashapp vid so I'mma gift her an AMC share for the nsfw set.

Let us know is she does the clock thing naked

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

the chad senate majority leader versus

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1368660137972559874

the virgin assembly majority leader

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Shipon posted:

maybe this is controversial but doing blackface decades ago is not remotely at the same level of repeated sexual assaults

he didn't do blackface, remember. that was the whole thing

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

The Pussy Boss posted:

Are the first 2 stimulus bills the defining moments of Trump's presidency?

are you kidding me? i got a letter signed by the president saying he'd given me a giant amount of money

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Is this a normal thing? Is the thumbs down normally used for votes? Or do they just want to play Caesar?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Is this a normal thing? Is the thumbs down normally used for votes? Or do they just want to play Caesar?

I think it's normal for some votes, but I don't know that double votes like that are normal. Or Sinema's kawaii was normal.

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it will be interesting to see if/when the National Governors association turns on him. he's currently president.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Does anyone know how the Culinary Union fits into this? Did they support this slate?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Judith Whitmer? Is that the governor's daughter or something?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamieson/status/1368605701849907203

I don’t know who this guy is, but it seems like he’s making a bullshit arguement.

US unions rarely (if ever?) call for boycotts of a company during an election. It's normally a tactic for when the company is trying to stonewall the union somehow.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

how would you describe a bill which reduces childhood poverty by more than half?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cpt_Obvious posted:

how would you describe a bill which reduces childhood poverty by more than half?

probably would mention that if they fought for the minimum wage increase it'd uplift like, what, 3/4ths of PoC households in poverty out of it, bet those kids would dig that.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Also 'showers money' is a funny way to describe a bill where he restricted who would get the checks for less than the 2000 bucks he promised more than Trump's bills did.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Cpt_Obvious posted:

a shame you've condemned the other 50% of the children to poverty

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
if those kids were smart they'd start a business and pay themselves to get those fat stacks that are in the bill

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

US unions rarely (if ever?) call for boycotts of a company during an election. It's normally a tactic for when the company is trying to stonewall the union somehow.

I don't really give a poo poo if the union isn't calling for a boycott. I'd like to inflict economic pain on Amazon regardless.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

bedpan posted:

a shame you've condemned the other 50% of the children to poverty

It's this. If you really believe that all it takes to halve child poverty is inventing a little more money to throw at a tax credit, there's no loving reason to leave the other half of child poverty extant other than that you decided to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gradenko_2000 posted:

I don't really give a poo poo if the union isn't calling for a boycott. I'd like to inflict economic pain on Amazon regardless.

my only real issue with people using 'boycott amazon' as some kinda lefty shibboleth is that it's near impossible to do deeper than the most obvious 'yea I won't go to amazon dot com or whole foods'. Like, there's no way for near anyone, even as a group action, to cause amazon economic pain and getting all huffy over either how you simply HAVE to use amazon every day or you'll LITERALLY DIE or how if you click on a twitch link you're basically crossing a picket line is just a pointless argument that does nothing for the actual workers.