Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Ah yes, "silently" a word i strongly associate with phil the greek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

not impossible to believe

https://twitter.com/deadeyebrakeman/status/1368954818811682823

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol incredible that kieth's only real argument being "i'm less corrupt than the tories" is a mess

https://twitter.com/andrewfeinstein/status/1369063647541133315?s=20

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

barbecue at the folks posted:

The way his smile just broadens as he patiently explains to Piers Morgan how Churchill was actually a complete piece of poo poo is golden

It's weird how UK boomers always think of themselves like Churchill

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Never really paid attention to Ed Sheeran before, but he comes across pretty good in this.

I don't pay any attention to Royalty poo poo and the biggest revelation for me is that Meghan is apparently black. I thought she was just a white Valley girl who spent a lot of time on sunbeds.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

I can't believe noted anti-Semite Jeremy Corbyn would go on Oprah and trash the royal family like this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

I can't believe noted anti-Semite Jeremy Corbyn would go on Oprah and trash the royal family like this

https://twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/1368873274164326402?s=20

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Quite the feat to be the most braindead man on Braindeath island.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
America made My Little Ponies based on Harry and Meghan

I'm just all in for this poo poo

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Dan Hodges is one of the best commentators in the media because he actually is wrong 100% of the time on any subject, so you can look at his take and conclude the opposite every single time

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
I think Dan Hannan is a worse journo but that's more to do with him being a cretinous piece of poo poo rather than a drooling ham faced moron.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Dravs posted:

I think Dan Hannan is a worse journo but that's more to do with him being a cretinous piece of poo poo rather than a drooling ham faced moron.

thats lord hannan to you, peasant

god i hate this country

piers had a meltdown on live tv over some mild criticism

https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1369186799092924416

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Lmao he really is going to die before his mom isn’t he

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

yo this clip with the classic trump pouting baby folded arms lol

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

What

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

jesus christ

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
All I know about piers Morgan comes from these forums, but I literally don't understand how he is still on the air? Like what redeeming quality does he have to be hosting breakfast shows and poo poo?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

He's white and old.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

redleader posted:

jesus christ

I had that happen to me the first time I was working in the desert. Apparently if your body isn't used to sweating out a gallon a day it throws your salt levels off and you swell like a balloon. i don't think thats whats happening here tho.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

oliwan posted:

All I know about piers Morgan comes from these forums, but I literally don't understand how he is still on the air? Like what redeeming quality does he have to be hosting breakfast shows and poo poo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G6xu-J_Dmc

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

oliwan posted:

He's a polarising contentious windbag and that drives "engagement"

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Zedhe Khoja posted:

I had that happen to me the first time I was working in the desert. Apparently if your body isn't used to sweating out a gallon a day it throws your salt levels off and you swell like a balloon. i don't think thats whats happening here tho.

Looks like some sort of painful arthritis to me.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

oliwan posted:

Because he's controversial. That's about it.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Piers Morgan has worked out how to ride the controversy line perfectly, by doing stuff to both annoy basically every demographic (i.e yelling at both "snowflakes" and Tories) but giving a little bit to everyone. He also knows when to pull back from the brink if he's skirting too close to unacceptability; see Katie Hopkins who thought it was her job to be Britain's Racist Aunt on TV and just sailed off the cliff because she couldn't reel it in.

The other thing about Piers Morgan is that he does take his lumps and just regularly gets humiliated, he doesn't try and weasel out of stuff (generally).

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

oliwan posted:

he has connections to the people that rule the country.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

ItohRespectArmy posted:

he has connections to the people that rule the country.

More like connections to their answering machines

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

MikeCrotch posted:

Piers Morgan has worked out how to ride the controversy line perfectly, by doing stuff to both annoy basically every demographic (i.e yelling at both "snowflakes" and Tories) but giving a little bit to everyone. He also knows when to pull back from the brink if he's skirting too close to unacceptability; see Katie Hopkins who thought it was her job to be Britain's Racist Aunt on TV and just sailed off the cliff because she couldn't reel it in.

The other thing about Piers Morgan is that he does take his lumps and just regularly gets humiliated, he doesn't try and weasel out of stuff (generally).

he's been going too far with this stuff cos he's still extremely mad she rejected him years ago

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/KitchenLondons/status/1368285273222766599?s=20

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Jose posted:

he's been going too far with this stuff cos he's still extremely mad she rejected him years ago

The press have declared open war on Meghan so he'll never face repercussions aside from getting owned on live TV now and then

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Always important to remind people who think Piers is good because he sticks it to the snowflakes that he published fake pictures of British troops torturing captives in Iraq when he was editor of the Mirror and never apologised

On balance it's one of the less lovely things he's done but the attack on ARE BOYS is a good way of short circuiting the gammon brain

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/TomHourigan/status/1369227842941255681?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Party Boat posted:

Always important to remind people who think Piers is good because he sticks it to the snowflakes that he published fake pictures of British troops torturing captives in Iraq when he was editor of the Mirror and never apologised

On balance it's one of the less lovely things he's done but the attack on ARE BOYS is a good way of short circuiting the gammon brain

https://twitter.com/vizcomic/status/1369256950756675591?s=19

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Party Boat posted:

the only negative of that was it made people sceptical of other abuses by the troops. Which they probably would've been anyway knowing the British public as I do.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Party Boat posted:

He also hacked a dead girls phone

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

MikeCrotch posted:

Yeah, he really is exceptionally skilled at maintaining the perfect level of obnoxious shittiness to maximise his visibility without ever getting sacked, arrested or sliding off into irrelevance. Very few people are able to do this consistently, over such a length of time: most attention-seekers get a single blaze of publicity before quickly sinking back into obscurity but Piers consistently bobs back up to the surface like an unflushable turd in a lavatory bowl.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

whats the deal with ian murrays being massive cunts

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZtUfsswWwc&t=147s

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

MikeCrotch posted:

He also hacked a dead girls phone

Yes that is one of the more lovely things

However in the gammon hierarchy dead girl (even dead white girl) ranks below ARE BRAVE LADS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Jose posted:

whats the deal with ian murrays being massive cunts

ScottishLabour.txt