Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
id never heard on the pigs back before thats interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
UK is a racist country, according to noted non-whites, the Irish

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
the irish were treated as an inferior race and genocided by the british government, yes

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6RF5ChKYQ

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

crispix posted:

the irish were treated as an inferior race

“were”

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

UK is a racist country, according to noted non-whites, the Irish

The Irish have a lot of good reasons to hate us

But since they created Mrs Brown's Boys they equilised it.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

this kind of thing was a fair bit more recent

you can take it from me as an irish person who lived in great britain for 5 years that it's still very much a thing

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
anyway the royals are a glorified mafia and are lovely psychopaths and good for gary and meg for having the balls to tell them to gently caress themselves

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol you can take it from me as an irish person living in ireland that I hate the royalty and hope to see the eradication of their power, along with the United Kingdom, in my lifetime

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
the queen literally believes she was appointed to rule the nation by god lol

anyone else coming out with that poo poo would be sectioned under the mental health act in a heartbeat

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

crispix posted:

the royals are racist shitbags lol

they don't even loving hide it

now now, let's be fair. they're also pedophiles

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I'm starting to detect anti-royalist undertones in this thread.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Quantum of Phallus posted:

lol you can take it from me as an irish person living in ireland that I hate the royalty and hope to see the eradication of their power, along with the United Kingdom, in my lifetime

sorry i thought your quote meant like "oh get over it"

i.e. that you were disagreeing with me online

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

there’s a weird thing in Ireland with people of the older generation who are into the royalty. My granny loved them and my mother does as well. loving weirdo poo poo, it’s like Stockholm syndrome.
My mam hates Meghan Markle , “not because I’m racist, because she disrespected the Queen!!”

I told her I wouldn’t have much respect for the person who had my mother in law murdered either. She wasn’t impressed.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i thought murdered mother in laws are generally the most popular kind

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.

I don't know you, but I like you.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i would like to be in one of those line ups where the queen shakes all the hands but i would save up an entire day of rectal gas and just let it all go when i did my bow hehehehehhehehehehe :newlol:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Noted people who own their own country: the Irish (the southern part, no you can't have the rest back).

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

wait, so you're telling me the foundational institution that formalized, perpetuated and murderously upheld patriarchy and white supremacy, created the notion of the white man's burden, and has had multiple scandals within living memory for people daring to marry outside the extremely exclusive rich people only pureblood in-group treated the biracial new-money wife of one of its members poorly?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lots of things made diana's death a tragedy, but personally im sad we missed out on the absolute carnival of breathless racism that would have resulted if she'd married Al Fayed.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:hellyeah:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
what y'all think the queen smell like?

i think old lady perfume and moth balls and corned beef hash and gin and cabbage (in that order)

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

There have been a number of cases in recent years where black people have been murdered by the London Metropolitan police using the same choke hold that was used to kill George Floyd.

Could you go into this further or provide links? I read through the following list for the last ten years and came up with two possibilities for this, one of which is still under investigation and the other of which resulted in a sacking, namely Sheku Bayoh and Kingsley Burrell respectively.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_Kingdom

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

let's all move to new zealand, the good country

Unfortunately (for you) we're strongly limiting immigration even after this covid malarkey.

crispix posted:

the queen literally believes she was appointed to rule the nation by god lol

anyone else coming out with that poo poo would be sectioned under the mental health act in a heartbeat

The only monarchs to advance this claim were (I believe some of) the Stewarts, which resulted in a lovely regicide. You may be thinking of the French.

I don't know how credible the site is but this article says it wasn't Lizzy or Phillip who asked the baby colour question. My money is on William or possibly Charles.
https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/queen-elizabeth-promises-to-privately-address-issues-of-race-raised-by-meghan-and-harry-1.1181165#15

Personally I'm a monarchist but only because it seems to be the best of a bunch of bad options. I'm going to read about the Irish system now though.

E: what the heck does the Seanad actually do in practice? It seems toothless and basically pointless.

Weka fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Mar 10, 2021

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
yeah i was thinking of charles i

everyone goes on about the french solution to monarchy but personally i prefer the idea of that of the bolsheviks

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

crispix posted:

what y'all think the queen smell like?

i think old lady perfume and moth balls and corned beef hash and gin and cabbage (in that order)

Exactly like rancid jellied eels.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
The british government has not allowed a single police officer to be convicted in the death of someone in more than 50 years.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Weka posted:

Unfortunately (for you) we're strongly limiting immigration even after this covid malarkey.

Can you guys start telling american billionaires to gently caress off too please?

a. they're gonna come and poo poo up your beautiful land
b. giving them a literal Dr Evil escape rocket to magical hobbit land makes them a lot more confident they will suffer zero consequences from loving up this one

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Klyith posted:

Can you guys start telling american billionaires to gently caress off too please?

b. giving them a literal Dr Evil escape rocket to magical hobbit land makes them a lot more confident they will suffer zero consequences from loving up this one

lol if you think anyone anywhere on Earth would tell a billionaire to gently caress off if they thought they could even get a tiny bit of that billionaire's money.

Building extravagant retreats and fallout shelters for the rich is very profitable.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Mar 10, 2021

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
they're proven to be tight as a duck's arsehole though so nations should set up a racket to extort maximum money out of them :mad:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

yeah no politician is going to turn away a golden tit, not for any moral justification

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

crispix posted:

yeah i was thinking of charles i

everyone goes on about the french solution to monarchy but personally i prefer the idea of that of the bolsheviks

Didn't they both kill them?

Klyith posted:

a. Yeah I agree.
b. Atleast I can just crack open rich people bunkers in the event of an apocalypse.

16-bit RDRAM
May 31, 2020

by angerbeet

Funky See Funky Do posted:

There are bananas less inbred than the average Englishman.

Extremely good joke right here

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
De facto royalty (billionaires) will exist as long as property does. Abolishing property is kind of a far way off so I think we should start small, by guillotining the de jure royalty

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I told my son's wife that her child had better not be too black, and she told a reporter that I told her that her child had better not be too black and the public found out and I am sad now. - The Queen

Weka
May 5, 2019

I think Markhle said the Queen was actually really nice.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Of course she's nice, she's a barely sentient pudding. She probably doesn't have the capacity to do anything other than smile politely and read a teleprompter.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I love this poo poo, it's like Shakespeare meets Jerry Springer (who I guarantee you would get along great)

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

stev posted:

Of course she's nice, she's a barely sentient pudding. She probably doesn't have the capacity to do anything other than smile politely and read a teleprompter.

This is the first time I've seen this opinion of the Queen. I thought she went round godfather style organising fiat Uno assassinations and generally leaning on people to get what she thought ought to happen.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

hakimashou posted:

The british government has not allowed a single police officer to be convicted in the death of someone in more than 50 years.

I dunno if this is true, but if it is it might be about to change!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56342465

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

This is the first time I've seen this opinion of the Queen. I thought she went round godfather style organising fiat Uno assassinations and generally leaning on people to get what she thought ought to happen.

Yeah, though either isn't surprising. They got a total death grip on her public image, so who knows.