Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ETLA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
OSHA

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
PISS

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

So the uncanny valley effect works on horses, too.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Zetsubou-san posted:

don't work with formic acid beforehand, either

I just want you to know I noticed this

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
MOON MOON

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

SCSI

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
ГКЧП

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

BMPCC6K

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

FUBU

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Observing, Mothering, Fidgeting, Gaslighting

The Wine Drinking Absent Father archetype, you’re predisposed to flights of fancy and Funko pop collections.

Sensing, Lubricating, Ugly, Tasting

The Epicurean archetype, you love throwing big fancy dinners and trying to establish polycules. Your friends are really polite but you’re ugly.

loving, Unctious, Kettlebells, Underweight

The CrossFit Instructor archetype. You should workout in a more safe manner and also this fad is like 10 years old.

Eggs, Tomato, Lettuce, Avocado

The breakfast sandwich archetype, you should respect yourself more and not care what others think. You’re trying to succeed but worried about failure.

Observing, Shielding, Hovering, AoE

The Science Vessel archetype, you’re very expensive and a niche unit that people will only choose in certain specific match ups. Keep saying “Explorer reporting” in that obnoxious way because it rules.

Parenting, Intuition, Stabbing, Slicing

The Ninja Mom archetype, worried about juggling dual careers of raising your children while also efficiently assassinating your Imperial enemies. Try to focus on yoga and meditation to relax with a glass of white wine after a long day of doing both.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
haha describe your genitals using a movie title you guys

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ACAB

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Look, rear end in a top hat, you can either be more like a horse or less like a horse, but this poo poo right here will not stand.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

space uncle posted:

The Wine Drinking Absent Father archetype, you’re predisposed to flights of fancy and Funko pop collections.

The Epicurean archetype, you love throwing big fancy dinners and trying to establish polycules. Your friends are really polite but you’re ugly.

The CrossFit Instructor archetype. You should workout in a more safe manner and also this fad is like 10 years old.

The breakfast sandwich archetype, you should respect yourself more and not care what others think. You’re trying to succeed but worried about failure.

The Science Vessel archetype, you’re very expensive and a niche unit that people will only choose in certain specific match ups. Keep saying “Explorer reporting” in that obnoxious way because it rules.

The Ninja Mom archetype, worried about juggling dual careers of raising your children while also efficiently assassinating your Imperial enemies. Try to focus on yoga and meditation to relax with a glass of white wine after a long day of doing both.

Thank you for making this "I got Moon Moon" derail actually funny.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That post rules

Also nailed me

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
CNTS

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

ABAP
As Balla As Possible

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

ICBM

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

IPPI Intergalactic, planetary, planetary, intergalactic

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

space uncle posted:

:golfclap: I knew what I was probably going to start by posting that tweet, but this makes it worth it.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

друг

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I think I switch some days I think I'm DUMB but others I'm sure I'm poo poo

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

UFIA

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sweet, guess I'll check this thread again in about 12 pages once we're all done giving our answers.

I'm DORK

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

IPPI Intergalactic, planetary, planetary, intergalactic

Is that related to ICUP? :haw:

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

space uncle posted:

LMAO

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Tenebrais posted:

Thank you for making this "I got Moon Moon" derail actually funny.

I’ll do another one and really run this poo poo into the ground if nobody posts another acronym after this post.

Or we could just post like 10 of those Day of the Month You Were Born and Favorite Pirate crosscharts and really gently caress up the thread for days.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

ÆØÅ💩

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Leave Elon Musk's kid out of this. They can't help that their parents suck 🤷🏻‍♀️

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
OHNO

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Memento posted:

Google sometimes just goes "hmm, yes, I know the answer to this" and then faaaaaaaaarts as hard as it can

I believe the search string interperated pm as pico-meters, and therefore gave you the answer adjusted for the units it thought you were requesting. I think 1.7 trillion pico-meters would be 1.7 meters, her height. It is a funny confusion though.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I got a weird answer so I took it a few times.

BILL

BILL

BILL

BILL

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
BDSM

(Boycott divest sanction, man!)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I believe the search string interperated pm as pico-meters, and therefore gave you the answer adjusted for the units it thought you were requesting. I think 1.7 trillion pico-meters would be 1.7 meters, her height. It is a funny confusion though.

I mean, it’s not wrong.

Normally we refer to human height, but surely poetic licence applies to a viper like her.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The appropriate human length is the smoot and I will not hear otherwise (because my ears are also measurements)

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

LOSS

Look, Offer directions, Speak, Sad

Dale-Taco has a new favorite as of 10:29 on Mar 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

FUBU