Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The thing you have to understand about the British is that they are a degraded people. They are literal cucks. A rejected racist Muppet is considered greatly desirable because he appears to prefer consenting adult women, a rare marvel among their rulers. They look at black people having to carry literal royalty on palanquins and go 'god I wish that were me' and I don't mean the royals

Yeah but we can't get rid of the monarchy just yet, we've got a four day weekend bank holiday coming up next year for Liz's 70th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Yeah but we can't get rid of the monarchy just yet, we've got a four day weekend bank holiday coming up next year for Liz's 70th.

Pretty sure that's not even her actual birthday, but I can still respect it

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

its a jubilee

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I didn't even know that. I now care more than I ever have before that the queen doesn't die in the next year or so

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

lurker2006 posted:

I don't know, I doubt they really want to be doing it either. It's probably a weird, forced thing for everyone involved like all bullshit state ceremonies.

What is the point of being King (to be) is you can't do whatever you want? Think how much better the optics would be if Prince William went "no, I'll just walk like a regular human along side my subjects" especially in this day and age. There's a big difference between sitting through a boring reception and literally being carried around on other people's shoulders.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I mean a journalist literally writes glowing editorials on Boris Johnson, who personally hosed his girlfriend

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I mean a journalist literally writes glowing editorials on Boris Johnson, who personally hosed his girlfriend

That's called a Downing's Own Cucky-Wucky-Willy-Woo, please respect the beautiful English language which that crazy DG78465348 guy insisted is some kind of gift to the world.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Cuckoldingshire

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Ratjaculation posted:

Cuckoldingshire

Cuckingham Palace?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Torquemada posted:

Cuckingham Palace?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

10" Downing Street?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Cuckfosters

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

That's called a Downing's Own Cucky-Wucky-Willy-Woo, please respect the beautiful English language which that crazy DG78465348 guy insisted is some kind of gift to the world.

hell, he's right

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Broad street is sexist they should change it

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The thing you have to understand about the British is that they are a degraded people. They are literal cucks. A rejected racist Muppet is considered greatly desirable because he appears to prefer consenting adult women, a rare marvel among their rulers. They look at black people having to carry literal royalty on palanquins and go 'god I wish that were me' and I don't mean the royals

Present goons with the safest target imagignable and in 19 pages they're busting out race science and calling them subhuman.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Present goons with the safest target imagignable and in 19 pages they're busting out race science and calling them subhuman.

Shut the gently caress up, Guy Mann, you gammon

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
Time to clear up some misconceptions about eels

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ogfyJICT9aI

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Shut the gently caress up, Guy Mann, you gammon

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Wait, if you get the day off from work on the Queen's birthday then maybe the Monarchy isn't so bad.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Extra Large Marge posted:

Wait, if you get the day off from work on the Queen's birthday then maybe the Monarchy isn't so bad.

you can visit the museum and wonder how they got all the exhibits

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A mandatory day off because some old bird hasn't popped off yet?
Why not just put me in shackles?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Robo Reagan posted:

Couldn't have been outright theft, right?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Robo Reagan posted:

Wow, this family sure took a lot of trips to India!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mulaney Power Move posted:

you dont know poo poo crybaby. those are sardines.

I know the difference between eels and sardines - none better. I knew they were sardines the whole time. If you got the impression that I mistook the things in the pie for eels then sorry that's on you.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Seriously I'm just all JERRY JERRY JERRY and hoping this ends in sword fights

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Seriously I'm just all JERRY JERRY JERRY and hoping this ends in sword fights

HRH will diablerize harry and meghan to reclaim the royal essence and prolong her unnatural life

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I can’t believe I the people that are 100 years old said something racist

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
OKAY, WHO SAID "ELGIN MARBLES"?!?!?!

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

It's all a scam to get the colonies back!

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/14/meghan-markle-reportedly-planning-to-run-for-us-president/

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Look like the firm won't be letting meghan get off that easily (it was not easily at all holy poo poo these people)

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1371439388111036417?s=19

Apparently meghan was accused of bullying the staff who worked around her while she was there. Lol that they are very concerned about the staff allegations that were made in 2018 suddenly now after the interview in 2021.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Every single royal member treats staff like garbage. Abolish them all.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

oh no an extremely rich person is undergoing some inconvenience how terrible for them

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

oh no an extremely rich person is undergoing some inconvenience how terrible for them

An extremely rich person who may have abused servants even, pig queef!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i dont like anyone involved in this whole thing

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The US, Canada, or wherever Harry (and Archie) stays has to pay for their private security as an Internationally Protected Person (Harry is still 6th in line for the throne and Archie 7th) under some UN thing, so long as they are actual members of the royal family (they still are and are unlikely to not be)

fe: lmao, Prince Andrew hasn't been removed from the line of succession

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The US, Canada, or wherever Harry (and Archie) stays has to pay for their private security as an Internationally Protected Person (Harry is still 6th in line for the throne and Archie 7th) under some UN thing, so long as they are actual members of the royal family (they still are and are unlikely to not be)

fe: lmao, Prince Andrew hasn't been removed from the line of succession

Nah the US government isn't paying for it. Tyler Perry had been paying for it up until their netflix deal went through and they could afford it themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Look like the firm won't be letting meghan get off that easily (it was not easily at all holy poo poo these people)

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1371439388111036417?s=19

Apparently meghan was accused of bullying the staff who worked around her while she was there. Lol that they are very concerned about the staff allegations that were made in 2018 suddenly now after the interview in 2021.

i mean, if the crown staff treated her as bad as they described it wouldn't surprise me if her not being meek and submissive about it would be taken as bullying