Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

goblin week posted:

NFTs were created to combat the narrative that individual choices don’t matter when 100 companies create 70% of world’s emissions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Wachter posted:

It's only just clicked for me: Elon wants to go to Mars because there's no oxygen, and so nothing can catch fire

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

BOOTY-ADE posted:

There's a "tits" joke in here somewhere

turn on your monitor

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PainterofCrap posted:

poo poo; now I want some spotted dick

Pm me

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Honky Dong Country posted:

It's official, the joke has become too old for the mods.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

That's a feature

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Smythe posted:

a lot of mods are really "over" the mods are pedos memes and i think we will see more probes for it in the future, like when people used to get got for posting img-timeline.

Honky Dong Country posted:

It's official, the joke has become too old for the mods.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

i think sending personal messages to people you disagree with after a lame slap fight about politics is lame as gently caress. possibly the most bitch made thing you can actually do because you disagree with someone on a decision other people who wield actual power did and all you can do is comment on the effects their decision had

its seriously loving lame, but not sexual harassment. sexual harassment is actually way cooler, because sometimes it works and you get to gently caress the person you are sexually harassing. this is way lamer because you are just trying to get someone to tell you that you are right. maybe that is better than sex i would not know because nobody has ever told me that i was right

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cumshitter posted:

i have been receiving overtly sexual PM's from forums user Shear Modulus for several months. since i can not report these i encourage all mods and admins to log into my account and view them. i have temporarily changed my password to ABC123 because this is the only way for me to share these PM's with the mod staff

i hope nobody will abuse this. please dont log into my account and post bad things

edit: i am hitler

It's. . . full of stars.

VinylonUnderground has a new favorite as of 07:55 on Mar 15, 2021

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lodin posted:

Tag yourself, I'm a sophisticated swine.

disaster pastor posted:

Hey, why don't druggies get an apostrophe?

jesus WEP posted:

they don't like to show possession

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Fat Shat Sings posted:

The Prime Directive is the star trek universes age of consent law because the USS Michael Jackson would not leave pre-warp societies alone

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Fat Shat Sings posted:

The Prime Directive is the Aatrek universe's age of consent law because the USS Michael Jackson would not leave pre-warp societies alone

FTF Them

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

occluded posted:

Ah yes, the elusive serious string

The Bloop posted:

St Elmo's Wire

Batterypowered7 posted:

Fettuccine Afraido

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Heath posted:

Today we seal the Bad Posts Generator inside of the 100,000 hour time capsule. We do what all human beings have done, and foist our deepest mistakes onto the future. Perhaps, when the time comes, it will emerge onto a new field of posts, and finally find its place there.

Nix Panicus posted:

This is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it! Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This poster is not a poster of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Vim Fuego posted:

drat, rowling chaos dunked on warren there. What'd warren do to provoke that, support the rights of tansgender people?

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Rowling is anti-transgender, pro blackandtansgender

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Tans)

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Trying to think of a version of Come Out You Black and Tans but its about fighting terfs

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Come out ye anti trans come out and eat a twitter ban
Show your wife all the DMs from your chaaasing
Tell her how the thems amd theys made you run like hell away

...OK I'm stuck

Splicer has a new favorite as of 14:09 on Mar 16, 2021

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

christmas boots posted:

I have to imagine necrophilia is against the TOS, at least by implication if not explicitly

PetraCore posted:

drat, the Hamilton fandom is about to have a bad time.

SiKboy posted:

Did they finally get tickets?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Candidates for Something Awful Main Character in past 48 hours:

1. triple-rereg goon who defends pedos and child groomers complains that people call him a defender of pedos and child groomers, gets 10k probes on all 3 accounts in response

2. permabanned mod yelling for mods to be held accountable, held accountable by getting re-permabanned

3. goon who calls a mod a nazi because he has an anime schoolgirl avatar

4. mod who defends pedophilia as "au naturale!" gets permabanned as nature intended

5. pedo apologist mod apologist goon

6. goon posting tweet who claims harassments, gets probed, defends themselves on a rereg, turns out it was a completely different person harassing them

7. accused harasser goon who just happens to harass in a different way, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory through internet-poisoned inability to stop posting

8. mod who probated harassment victim forced to apologise several times

9. white knight of harassment victim passive-aggressive posting in qcs that at one point turns against the victim

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Hihohe posted:

Trying to think of a version of Come Out You Black and Tans but its about fighting terfs

Well it's a song about fighting cops, so it's probably covered anyway.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why do people keep calling them 10Ks when Lepers Colony says 100 000? Is it a historical thing?

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
I just assumed it was a common typo.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Rhinos can't count (no fingers)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Shibawanko posted:

hitler in wolfenstein new order is so poorly done. he wasnt a maniac who just shot people on a whim, he was arrogant but calm when he wasnt doing speeches and he wouldnt kill someone in person. he also would never just piss on the carpet, he was the type whod always lock the door when he takes a shower and was terrified of stains and germs and stuff

like either do it like in the original game where hes just a machine gun funny guy or do him for real

This thread is a ride

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

sebmojo posted:

This thread is a ride

:catstare:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

sebmojo posted:

This thread is a ride

I would be remiss if people got the wrong idea about World War II from hit video game series Wolfenstein in which Nazis use literal black magic to create grotesque monstrosities

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Heath posted:

I would be remiss if people got the wrong idea about World War II from hit video game series Wolfenstein in which Nazis use literal black magic to create grotesque monstrosities

Just yesterday I explained the plot of Man in the High Castle was the nazis won the war because they had the bomb first thanks to sci-fi magic and I was chewed out because that's not what actually happened.

Like, thanks, I wasn't aware the nazis didn't actually IRL win because of interdimensional tomfoolery.

History nerds are a blight.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Just yesterday I explained the plot of Man in the High Castle was the nazis won the war because they had the bomb first thanks to sci-fi magic and I was chewed out because that's not what actually happened.

Like, thanks, I wasn't aware the nazis didn't actually IRL win because of interdimensional tomfoolery.

History nerds are a blight.

um excuse me but blight refers specifically to the Irish Potato Famine, a more accurate metaphor would be "plague"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Wait till you hear about the Irish curse

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

oldpainless posted:

Wait till you hear about the Irish curse

Didn't that guy get his rear end whipped by Floyd Mayweather?

Bluh
Dec 28, 2012

VinylonUnderground posted:

It's. . . full of stars.

Go away

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

It's weird seeing people try to defend the quiet dignity of Hitler when my biggest problem with pop culture depictions of Hitler is they fail to capture how much of a buffoon he was. The man was so embarrassed about how he looked in shorts he had photos of it banned. He was a fat one balled gassy vegan.

e: I forgot cokehead too

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Please be a little more respectful to Time Magazine’s Man of of the Year

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

rodbeard posted:

It's weird seeing people try to defend the quiet dignity of Hitler when my biggest problem with pop culture depictions of Hitler is they fail to capture how much of a buffoon he was. The man was so embarrassed about how he looked in shorts he had photos of it banned. He was a fat one balled gassy vegan.

e: I forgot cokehead too

HEY! THATS WRONG!

I'm pretty sure it was methamphetamines, which were new and exciting at the time, not coke. And it was Hitler along with like, the whole German high command.

Geez, imagine getting Hitlers favored upper wrong, what forum are you even posting on?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

One More Fat Nerd posted:

HEY! THATS WRONG!

I'm pretty sure it was methamphetamines, which were new and exciting at the time, not coke. And it was Hitler along with like, the whole German high command.

Geez, imagine getting Hitlers favored upper wrong, what forum are you even posting on?

Meth mouth Hitler when?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

One More Fat Nerd posted:

HEY! THATS WRONG!

It was basically everyone at the time, allies were doing meth too. Turns out meth is a lot of fun and helps you be productive.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Inceltown posted:

Turns out meth is a lot of fun and helps you be productive.

Whoa wait a minute, this is not what DARE taught me

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Meth mouth Hitler when?

Learn photoshop and be the change you want to see in the world.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time the british thought of a propaganda campaign that involved air dropping photos of hitler with his vine&grapes hanging out to damage his reputation and make people think twice before liking or supporting him. This never came to fruition (sadly).

But I digress.

BlessedPork posted:

I just got out of the hospital and wanted to share this story with all of you fine GBSers.

Last night at about 11:25 or so, not sure, I was walking down the street and caught a glimpse into a darkened house. It seemed to be vacant and I needed a few bucks - the perfect score! When I walked up to the door I saw some flickers of light, so I rang the bell to see if anyone was home, and I pulled my vintage 1980s Metallica shirt over my head and found two small holes to look through just in case someone saw me. See, I used to live next door but had to move out, and I didn't want anyone recognizing me. I looked like a little dark goblin. Someone was home and I was freaking out! Some dude wearing nothing but boxers came to the door but didn't come outside. He had his face against the glass and saw me, so I figured I better act quick. I didn't know what to do since I knew he had seen me, so I jumped out and waved my airsoft gun around to scare him away from the door (it's a bit beat up but looks like a sweet P226) so I could make a sweet getaway. As soon as he turned around, I took off like a bat out of hell. I was so afraid that he might rush and attack me.

I went to 7/11 to buy some candy and a soda, and was propositioned by a ridiculous hoochie in a really obnoxious skirt. I bought some grub and sat outside for a while eating and thinking of what to do next.

Hours passed, and I decided to put a sure fire plan to score in effect: I'd steal some silverware from the old lady's house down the street. I know the lady there is with her grandmother, so I KNOW nobody is home.

Wrong again. Damnit.

I busted out a small window and crawled in the place, and quickly found the silverware drawer. While I was loading my booty up into my duffel bag, some dude yells "Freeze! Get on the ground and drop the cutlery!" I figure I have the upper hand in this so I run toward him, hoping to tackle him and then cut through the screen door with the knife I still had in my hand. That's when it got real freaky -- the dude shot at me! His first shot missed, but his second shot hit me. He got all NYPD Blue on my rear end and held me at gunpoint until the cops arrived.

If it weren't for all these meddling kids, I'd have scored at least $300 worth of silverware, a $1500 laptop and some car keys. It was totally worth the attempt, though.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

EorayMel posted:

One time the british thought of a propaganda campaign that involved air dropping photos of hitler with his vine&grapes hanging out to damage his reputation and make people think twice before liking or supporting him. This never came to fruition (sadly).

But I digress.

You mean vine and grape.