Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Atrocious Joe posted:

If Newsom gets recalled then how will we get M4A by 2030???

It's M4A in 30 years, not by 2030

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MaryFrancesMoo5/status/1371637088110665735?s=19

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Willa Rogers posted:

lmao, newsom might get ousted bc of dem indifference:

When broken down by party affiliation:

Vote to Recall
11.8% of Democrats
86.2% of Republicans
39.4% of Independents

Vote to Keep
65.6% of Democrats
6.3% of Republicans
34.5% of Independents

Undecided
16.4% of Democrats
6.7% of Republicans
15.8% of Independents

Would not Vote
6.2% of Democrats
0.8% of Republicans
10.3% of Independents

Decisions decisions. Should I be in the 39.4% or the 10.3%?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

alarumklok posted:

we should make sure he runs in 2024 as part of our m4a strategy. i am smart dsa leader listen to my wordspeech

even worse, the guy saying that was an advisor to the National Nurses Union

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Has this quote been posted yet?
https://twitter.com/Rowaida_Abdel/status/1371514299429105664

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Watch Trump's term be less bad on concentration camps than Biden.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
lmao cuomo needs to go so bad. this just isnt going to stop

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

press secretary taking notes from dnd cage defenders, wow

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

WampaLord posted:

press secretary taking notes from dnd cage defenders, wow

she has an account fyi

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

holy poo poo

trump was the harm reduction candidate

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Which USPOL poster is she?

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Same vibes as Hillary's "WELL WHERE IS YOUR PLAN? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" when she met with Black Lives Matter

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"Sure we built the concentration camps and are currently stuffing them to 1,000% capacity as children pile up in horrific conditions we are illegally denying oversight of

LETS SEE YOU DO BETTER"

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
"I don't see anyone else offering solutions!"

"Just have the adults leave the facilities as well as kids who have relatives in the country and have them come back to their hearings. That should leave much more space for kids who came her unaccompanied with no family in the country who make up a minority share of migrants currently in custody."

"So you just want to have them run lose in the streets to fend for themselves!?"

"No. The people I'm referring to are either adults or kids with family here already."

"See? Nobody offers any solution! It's hard to overstate how bad Trump was who got us into this mess!"

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
jen picksaki

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
While we are currently incinerating children with hellfire missiles I'm not seeing a lot of alternatives being proposed

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
tens of thousands of people are dying every year due to lack of healthcare but I'm not seeing any better ideas here

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Rectal Death Adept posted:

tens of thousands of people are dying every year due to lack of healthcare but I'm not seeing any better ideas here

Spend less money on missiles (i.e. death candles)

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Jared is basically just aatrek with a sandwich so not much difference at the high end of the scale there

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Unnamed One posted:

Spend less money on missiles (i.e. death candles)

no

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Jen Picksaki

E: beaten like a kid in a cage

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Lord of Pie posted:

Jared is basically just aatrek with a sandwich so not much difference at the high end of the scale there

they're talking about more than just aatrek. you gotta read the QCS thread if you haven't yet.

edit: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962121&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
sigh, someone get jerry brown on the phone. :phone:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

gotta get Gary Coleman running for replacement gov again, that'd do it

you jest but celebrity disinterest in the recall goes hand in hand with media disinterest both consider openly antidemocrat behavior to be tantamount to treason which was not the case twenty years ago

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

sexpig by night posted:

wait but why are pregnant women doing poo poo in the military. Can't they get some kinda military maternity leave?

Unless there's something about their job (jumping out of planes or whatever) that's going to harm them they just go do their regular job. Most of the military is just support stuff for the small percentage that do the actual stabbing/shooting.

I don't know how many kids you have, but being pregnant doesn't make you terribly fragile. If it did, our ancestor's never would have gotten us to this point.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lord of Pie posted:

*to the tune of eighteen with a bullet*

aatrek, with a sandwich
got my finger on the ******
and im gonna ****** it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Tricky D posted:

they're talking about more than just aatrek. you gotta read the QCS thread if you haven't yet.

Yeah, I accidentally checked it out clicking through from the leper's colony earlier to find out what the racism was.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

even worse, the guy saying that was an advisor to the National Nurses Union

Lmao I completely forgotten the details. Amazing

Tricky D posted:

edit: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962121&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Please read this thread it is funny as gently caress

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

hard to argue with the autotranslate

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Some Guy TT posted:

you jest but celebrity disinterest in the recall goes hand in hand with media disinterest both consider openly antidemocrat behavior to be tantamount to treason which was not the case twenty years ago

loving sucks because I want to see everyone run again

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lansdowne posted:

hard to argue with the autotranslate

lol that lady and her cooking channel is great

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I was going to say "this is it, this it the worst tweet" but this isn't even the worst tweet I've seen from a liberal today

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

oh yeah it rules, probably should have linked it

De mi Rancho a Tu Cocina

very good place to go if you want to make yourself mad hungry at midnight like a fool.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
https://twitter.com/jrpsaki/status/1280460120565125121

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

they're supposed to be in charge

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
lmao @ the mods forever, just lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/Max72Lee/status/1371594861015629830

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/lutherlowe/status/1371514574793494534

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Tricky D posted:

back when i was in the Navy, expectant mothers were temporarily transferred to non-deployable commands (office work stuff) and received six weeks of non-chargeable leave after delivery. the whole 'fetuses on the front' stuff is just an extension of the 'women don't belong in the military' mindset.

When I was going through cancer while in the Navy I went to an air traffic control command and almost every woman there was pregnant or had just given birth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Finicums Wake posted:

they're supposed to be in charge

i'm reminded of all the messaging about rouge ICE agents that accompanies this poo poo. straight up ~*deep state*~ but GOP this time bullshit.