Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fellatio del Toro posted:

our first noclip president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

biden edited in because he's away getting implanted cybernetics as we speak and they're not ready for primetime yet. our robocop president

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

lol that was probably their best take too, can you imagine what the rest looked like

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Atoramos posted:

Eyeball thing?

The blood eye from the debate

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

my bony fealty posted:

its funnier to choose to believe that the mics were edited in for ??? reasons so I'm going with that route

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

back... and to the left

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a boom mic truther now

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

yeah im a boom-er

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Phone posted:

it's his shirt sleeve, but it legit looks like its chroma keyed lol

No, they're trying to shift focus on the grey mic that is absolutely not in perspective in the second angle shot. That video is 100% doctored, though I have no idea why they would release a doctored video of the most boring conversation ever.

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Eggplant Squire posted:

Suddenly the Pawful Office photoshopping in those dogs doesn't seem so stupid now does it??

the dogs were actually there the whole time, biden was the one photoshopped in

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
If the Dems reform the filibuster, pass voting rights, legalize marijuana nationwide and do something substantial about student loan debt, they'll probably keep majorities for the next decade.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Atoramos posted:

Lol that's definitely doctored but I wonder why and to what extent, this seems like the most boring conversation
lol that the media's huge boom mics held low and hosed up cameras make him look green screened.
https://twitter.com/1312_Drake/status/1372037361060696064

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gradenko_2000 posted:

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

boom mic don't mask dark sleeves

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Remember when he disappeared for a week last year because he was supposedly quarantining at home and they needed to get it ready for filming, and then reappeared in front of an obvious green screen of his living room, and no one from his campaign acknowledged it and we never got any explanation for why it was necessary to do something like that

Anyway that first video looks 100% weird to my eyes but who knows, maybe the combination of the media guys poking their mics under his armpits and him leaning forward and doing that weird box around his crotch gesture with his hands just created a hosed up visual

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Hello mister president please speak into my two feet wide microphone it is bigger than you would think you see

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
the video isn't fake because democrats are not capable of this level of comedy

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

the video isn't fake because democrats are not capable of this level of comedy

They are capable of this level of incompetence though.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

DoomTrainPhD posted:

They are capable of this level of incompetence though.

well poo poo

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

why is the other mic shoved up against his dick

there are so many questions here regardless of whether it was edited

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gradenko_2000 posted:

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

unintentionally funny while trying to act serious is actually within the domain of democrat

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Atoramos posted:

No, they're trying to shift focus on the grey mic that is absolutely not in perspective in the second angle shot. That video is 100% doctored, though I have no idea why they would release a doctored video of the most boring conversation ever.

i was specifically talking about this

it looks like you can see the ground from the inside of his jacket sleeve because the color of his shirt sleeve and the ground are similar in color

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

alarumklok posted:

unintentionally funny while trying to act serious is actually within the domain of democrat

Domain? It's their MO.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

My theory is that his hands are hosed up for some reason and they decided to overlay some normal looking ones. But who shot that video anyway?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

My theory is that his hands are hosed up for some reason and they decided to overlay some normal looking ones. But who shot that video anyway?

the internet research agency

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Il Federale posted:

the dogs were actually there the whole time, biden was the one photoshopped in

poo poo how deep does this go?

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
I'd want at least a solid weekend with biden's medicine cabinet

dude's probably got laudanum in there.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

But who shot that video anyway?

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Ok, so looking at this video (and any other like it) where Biden is at his most natural ... does anyone seriously think that Biden is in control of anything? I mean the guy looks practically dead. He never speaks publicly. Harris just exists to do fluff pieces. Who is running the show here?

Really the Biden administration is the perfect Liberal administration. The president and VP are total figureheads, and the exective branch is run by a hoard of nameless, unelected technocrats.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Fishmech is a girl FYI

snopes rates this “true”

fishmech is both a girl and the embodiment of fyi

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Organ Fiend posted:

Ok, so looking at this video (and any other like it) where Biden is at his most natural ... does anyone seriously think that Biden is in control of anything? I mean the guy looks practically dead. He never speaks publicly. Harris just exists to do fluff pieces. Who is running the show here?

Really the Biden administration is the perfect Liberal administration. The president and VP are total figureheads, and the exective branch is run by a hoard of nameless, unelected technocrats.
...wonder where they got that idea

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Squizzle posted:

snopes rates this true

:hmmyes:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Dems do nothing for 2 years and constantly blame the minority party for their incompetence.

WHY DID WE LOSE THE MIDTERMS???

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

...wonder where they got that idea

*Gestures vaguely at the entirety of cyberpunk/dystopian literature, movies, and video games from the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s*

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
i also find it sus that the view of biden boarding the chopper is obstructed because that would be the most difficult part to greenscreen

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Squizzle posted:

snopes rates this “true”

Honestly completely surprises me not because I'm one to police gender on the internet, but because Fishmech was always so loving eager to correct everyone about everything and I never once saw her correct somebody about her gender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Bakari_Sellers/status/1372151889052241929 :lol: