Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Vim Fuego posted:

RBG held onto power 12 years too long, accomplished nothing but dissents, officiated a wedding during a deadly pandemic maskless, without an immune system and died just. in. time. to be replaced with a ruthless conservative psychopath before the democrats took the presidency and the senate. lol

Uhmm excuse me but she was right to do this because she was a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Vim Fuego posted:

RBG held onto power 12 years too long, accomplished nothing but dissents, officiated a wedding during a deadly pandemic maskless, without an immune system and died just. in. time. to be replaced with a ruthless conservative psychopath before the democrats took the presidency and the senate. lol

people then called folks saying ‘maybe she should have retired in the Obama years when it was safe’ misogynists who hated girl boss power

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
RBG being less racially progressive than Brett Kavanaugh

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

human submarines

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o19m2UjTo9A

Nam June Paik's pants falling down while meeting Bill Clinton

e: I know he'd had a stroke and is visibly disabled but still the timing and they way they both react to it is pretty good.

Animal Friend has issued a correction as of 13:22 on Mar 19, 2021

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

Is it weird that I 100% believe this she was a full PUMA Hillary stan in 08? If it helps, between Trump and Obama she was probably desperately angry for her last 12 years.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Kitfox88 posted:

people then called folks saying ‘maybe she should have retired in the Obama years when it was safe’ misogynists who hated girl boss power

And then I deleted Facebook.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Animal Friend posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o19m2UjTo9A

Nam June Paik's pants falling down while meeting Bill Clinton

e: I know he'd had a stroke and is visibly disabled but still the timing and they way they both react to it is pretty good.

The way it's like the cameraman leaned on an invisible cord is what makes this funny to me.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Is it weird that I 100% believe this she was a full PUMA Hillary stan in 08? If it helps, between Trump and Obama she was probably desperately angry for her last 12 years.

she quite obviously didn't like black people

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

MikeCrotch posted:

RBG being less racially progressive than Brett Kavanaugh

SCOTUS rulling that Trump revoking DACA wasn't done properly, but rejecting it was motivated by racism 8-1 (guess who said it was racist)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The Trump admin saying their muslim ban wasn't really targeting muslims (because that would be bigoted and possibly not allowed), then someone finding a pic of Steve Bannon at a white house meeting in front of a whiteboard with "MUSLIM BAN" written on it lol

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Trump having his hand held down a tiny ramp because he didn't want to fall over meanwhile ol' Joe just falling over like he celebrated St Patrick's a bit too hard https://twitter.com/RiggsBarstool/status/1372938757431730184

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

remember that time, because American brains are the smoothest objects on earth, a politician had to put out a political ad announcing they are, in fact, not a witch

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

remember that time, because American brains are the smoothest objects on earth, a politician had to put out a political ad announcing they are, in fact, not a witch

Elizabeth Warren does NOT take Risperdal

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
wizard of oz taught me that witches can be good so politicians probably can't be witches

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Damien Green cranking his hog on his personal work computer while logged in under his own name

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

the sex ghost posted:

Damien Green cranking his hog on his personal work computer while logged in under his own name

This happened less than 4 years ago

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

the sex ghost posted:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Biden promised a black woman as the first supreme court appointee if he gets to make one

I hope everyone suddenly remembers anyway

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Echo Chamber posted:

Michael Moore endorsed Wesley Clark in 2004.

Man MM is really a land of contrasts, I called him a land because he's fat.

Shaffness has issued a correction as of 19:06 on Mar 19, 2021

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Vim Fuego posted:

lmao her target retirement age was 90. she was very worried about retiring too soon and having to live as a normal person without power, much like Sandra Day O'Connor, who is still alive and who RBG pitied for being alive.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
She wanted her spot on wikipedia supreme court justices arranged by term length to be nearer her favorite long term racist predecessors

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

LastInLine posted:

As someone who had trouble watching them the first time I can't imagine why anyone would do it a second time.

Even if you just like banal non-serialized modern Star Trek and for some reason TNG just isn't available, it's such a weird thing to mention to another person, much less a reporter. It's also one of those things where it's completely unappealing to most people and the people you'd presumably think should be impressed by it (Star Trek fans? I guess?) would absolutely not be. Like who is the intended audience here if not Kate Mulgrew and Robert Picardo and maybe Jeri Ryan?

My wife frequently rewatches Voyager. Not the superior DS9. Its a real shame.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

this one was great because once again all of the media freaks had to circle the wagons to defend one of their own and pretend it wasn’t actually bad to jack off during a zoom meeting

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Cnidaria posted:

this one was great because once again all of the media freaks had to circle the wagons to defend one of their own and pretend it wasn’t actually bad to jack off during a zoom meeting

I forget what happened but some giant story dropped right after this and he must have been so fuckin relieved.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

zegermans posted:

SCOTUS rulling that Trump revoking DACA wasn't done properly, but rejecting it was motivated by racism 8-1 (guess who said it was racist)

who?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Dr. VooDoo posted:

tbh it was more terrifying when she said she was me.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
I am gay. I am lesbian. I am black.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

zegermans posted:

8 of them?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

meant to say wasn't, lol

(it's the only hispanic person)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Cnidaria posted:

they're right just turn off your camera and don't use the people on the call as material imo

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

zegermans posted:

meant to say wasn't, lol

(it's the only hispanic person)

E wait what lol

So like kavanaugh said it was racist and sotomayor disagreed

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 22:45 on Mar 19, 2021

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Private Cumshoe posted:

Biden promised a black woman as the first supreme court appointee if he gets to make one

I hope everyone suddenly remembers anyway

Comedy option: Kamala for triple-branch supremacy

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The FBI put out an age-progressed image of Osama bin Laden, and it turned out to be a barely altered photograph of a Spanish MP.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

MikeCrotch posted:

I am gay. I am lesbian. I am black.

"I'm black, I'm gay, I'm disabled, I'm a woman"
:goonsay:

I think is the actual quote. Still funny as poo poo.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

"I'm black, I'm gay, I'm disabled, I'm a woman"

🎵i sure don’t wanna hurt no one🎵

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Christopher Dorner's manifesto included a shout out to Gianna Michaels.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Burning chris dorner to death on live television/cops shooting at random pickup trucks because they were skooked.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
cops getting scared of a 95 lb yoga instructor who lost her dog and ventilating her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021
the two-three-four megapowers arguing over decorum in what is in all but name a massive low-scale trade war

loving youtubers doing more heavy liftings on the obivous debt-scams and potential economic catastrophes hidden in chinese interior politics than people who are paid millions to write columns in the economist or advise joe biden who btw is the loving most powerful leader in the world and also prolly/maybe has low key dementia? But who gives a poo poo they just literally made half the dollars in the world that ever exist out of thin air in some deal

Charles Ingalls has issued a correction as of 19:05 on Mar 20, 2021