Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol cmon man this one is too obvious

yeah, but it’s such pure distilled lib! I just had to post. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

misadventurous posted:

the very first time i heard of this vaush guy it was for being an idiot and every single time since that he’s appeared on my twitter timeline it’s someone going “look at the dumb poo poo this clown said” it’s funny to learn he has a massive twitch fan following and debates people online because he has never in my experience appeared to have a good point

This is my experience as well.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

comedyblissoption posted:

im pretty sure vaush is banned from twitch for slurring too hard or being too hard of a creep. did they let him back on lol?
https://twitter.com/vaushv/status/1195132871758864384

take your Twitch channel to a whole new level by not being a weird racist pedophile

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

loquacius posted:

take your Twitch channel to a whole new level by not being a weird racist pedophile

https://twitter.com/beanytuesday/status/1374396868856147977

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Biden has done multiple press events, he just hasn't done free-for-all question ones because it would bombard him with propaganda talking points that would distract people from actual issues the admin is working on. He isn't hiding from poo poo, he is making a right decision to not feed the media machine that wants nothing more than to make his administration look like it is in crisis mode and falling apart.

There is a difference between hard questions and repeating whatever GOP propaganda is the topic of the week. He has a Press team that spends 90 minutes everyday taking questions from the WH Press Corps, he doesn't need to spend time taking the same questions that will blow up coverage of propaganda.

Omg lmao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I disagree that Biden hasn't been responsive - his admin officials are very open to taking press questions and Biden himself can't help himself but take some questions at his announcement events when Trump for the most part ignored those shouted questions. He has also done a fair amount of one on one long-form interviews and taken questions directly from the public.

My main issue with this press event is that it will most likely disinform the public due to terrible questioning and GOP propaganda, I don't think it's worth doing right now. It's fine to disagree with me on that but I really take issue with the insinuation (not saying you made it) that Biden is hiding from questioning because he is old, scared, and weak.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
libs in 2020: journalists are basically troops, we must hold all parties accountable

libs now: actually having a presser would be actively harmful

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it's shocking how docile the reaction has been, but this move isn't unexpected from the candidate who called a lid on the press at 9am every other day because his brain wasn't working so good

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/eddiemarsan/status/1373242851677634563

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I would prefer centrist Donner Parties

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
wait was the yellow star I got at the communist potluck NOT a VIP badge?!

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

imagine a bunch of people sitting around a table trying to show every other one of them how to self-suck their dick

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

jonesing for centrist mario parties

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Its perfectly cordial until someone triggers a bowser revolution and then they go play mario kart

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

lol, I posted in the comments of that Vaush Twitter comment section and immediately got a 12 hour probe.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Bideo James posted:

imagine a bunch of people sitting around a table trying to show every other one of them how to self-suck their dick

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=46

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

The Demilich posted:

lol, I posted in the comments of that Vaush Twitter comment seconds and immediately got a 12 hour probe.

yep, hes protected by Twitter admins

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
wait is this not a joke

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1374393037619523597

:words:

if only they had the power to do these things :thunk:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

pretty brave to just tweet out your pedo crimes like that

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Tzen posted:

lmao gently caress off obama

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

They're gonna try harder on gun legislation than they did on minimum wage

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Justin Tyme posted:

They're gonna try harder on gun legislation than they did on minimum wage

to be fair keeping the population unarmed is way more important for their longterm health than keeping us fed so I get it

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

"once in a century pandemic" lmao you loving wish

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

wait is this not a joke

for the most part, blue checks don't do jokes

or if they do, it's extremely obvious when they're doing them and they usually suck

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

someone tell the next virus to go away we already had our pandemic for this century

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Tzen posted:

He really really sucks.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/1374379871317544965?s=19

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqTjKhYh4fs

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lmao i saw this in the lepers colony and was like "jfc cspam has yet another loving mod i dont recognize doing tepid ironic probes", clicked through, and welp

countdown until its bannable to refer to them as anything other than all-inclusive resort-like relaxation and decompression retreats with affordable access to human rights

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

oh my god this is a real probation that a real person made

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it seems obvious it's the DHS agents who are creating the crisis are the ones leaking the photos

they're probably legit but they're probably also part of the DHS trying to basically revolt against the biden admin trying to improve things, and it should be made very clear what they want to do: they want to keep all of these people in worse conditions on the other side of the border

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

love to have Concentration Camp (tm) be copyrighted along with Never Again (tm)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the dastardly DHS leaking these pictures mainly serving to make people left of Biden angry and demanding the camps be closed down, this makes sense to me, one of D&D's most famous absolute mouth breathing morons

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Manager Hoyden posted:

(that was someone else getting probed for asking that question somewhere else)

Excelzior posted:

it's a little-known quirk, but if you post the EXACT "user was put on probation for this post" message it will automatically generate a link to your own rapsheet

now I know

what it means to be owned

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

somehow i doubt this is going to mention leslie lee iii is the #1 guy in social media for boosting snyder, since that doesnt fit the narrative

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
any time snyder freaks get poo poo on, it is a good time. even if it is through some disingenuous privilege narrative - probably the easiest thing to apply right now to any topic.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

p much all of the snyder cut discourse I've seen has been along the lines of "this sucks, but, the original sucked too, so"

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

zegermans posted:

love to have Concentration Camp (tm) be copyrighted along with Never Again (tm)

can't ever have it happen again if you don't call them concentration camps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

liberals: "there is no proof that those photos posted by a democratic member of congress aren't doctored or from the trump era"

also liberals: "welp, another white chud assassinating liberals!"