Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

you have 438 posts in the snyderdome

Are you still angry you got threadbanned because someone showed up with screenshots of you defending pedos?

Edit: Actually this was wrong. He was victimblaming the victims of pedos, entirely different. Still scum though

McCloud has issued a correction as of 15:08 on Mar 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

you'd think they'd cancel it because of COVID

it really does read like there was some reasonable technical reason they wanted to cancel it but had to come up with a stupid one instead to keep the investors off their rear end

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

you have 438 posts in the snyderdome

i had over 800 in the prequeldome. george lucas must be defended.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
thank you for your service, josh

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

McCloud posted:

Are you still angry you got threadbanned because someone showed up with screenshots of you defending pedos?

Edit: Actually this was wrong. He was victimblaming the victims of pedos, entirely different. Still scum though

I wasn't blaming them, per se

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
We have a lot of movie domes

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

I wasn't blaming them, per se

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGuSqSSmyy0

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
can you remember how loving out of your mind psyched you were when you were like 12 or 13 and saw the trailer for the Phantom Menace for the first time and Darth Maul shows up and thEN HE ACTIVATES THE DOUBLE SIDED LIGHT SABER

gently caress

THAT WAS SO EPIC

and even though I don’t hate on the prequels as much as most, the movie absolutely failed to live up to that trailer

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

FFT posted:

https://twitter.com/snydercut/status/1373424594787446786

"THIS RED CAPE CHARGES BACK"

well now it definitely can't be red, which is a better excuse than anything the movie had for Clark explicitly choosing the Zod color scheme lmao

poor ben. he's trying so hard to pull a marlon brando but camera trickery is too good these days, everyone just films around his swollen gut/cry for help

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
would love to get in on some movie dome, but not the kind where you talk about justins league

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Zhulik posted:

would love to get in on some movie dome, but not the kind where you talk about justins league

How do you feel about the prequels/sequels?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Zhulik posted:

Justin Long got hired by Intel to do a bunch of videos where he shits all over the Mac

lmao

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

McCloud posted:

How do you feel about the prequels/sequels?

prequels to what? im talking about Top, brother

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Every time someone posts the acronym ZSJL, I can't help but think of the Zodiac Job System version of FFXII instead.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Zhulik posted:

prequels to what? im talking about Top, brother

There's a star wars prequel dome and a sequel dome to quarantine Star Wars chat. It uh...works sometimes, I guess!?

MonsieurChoc posted:

Every time someone posts the acronym ZSJL, I can't help but think of the Zodiac Job System version of FFXII instead.

I liked FFXII, but I wasn't too fond of the job system. FF5 and 7 had the best ones, imo.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Yakuza Like a Dragon has the best Jobs system because I was a level 5 Deadbeat

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

josh04 posted:

lol my dude you have posted 8 times about zack snyder on this page alone, i would strongly suggest turning your monitor on

Absolute freaks, sir

josh04 posted:

i had over 800 in the prequeldome. george lucas must be defended.

So you're just a contrarian.

Judakel has issued a correction as of 17:04 on Mar 26, 2021

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

indigi posted:

can you remember how loving out of your mind psyched you were when you were like 12 or 13 and saw the trailer for the Phantom Menace for the first time and Darth Maul shows up and thEN HE ACTIVATES THE DOUBLE SIDED LIGHT SABER

gently caress

THAT WAS SO EPIC

and even though I don’t hate on the prequels as much as most, the movie absolutely failed to live up to that trailer

I genuinely enjoyed The Phantom Edit, and the one or two times I've felt a desire to watch the prequels, I put that on instead.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!
rename thread snyderdome: cspam so the cd snyderdome can have an opposing team to play

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Hodgepodge posted:

rename thread snyderdome: cspam so the cd snyderdome can have an opposing team to play

Rsf snyderdome with a handful of posters trained to it

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
killing Darth Maul was such a loving stupid decision. having Anakin defeat him would have been a lot more impressive than Dooku

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!

MacheteZombie posted:

Rsf snyderdome with a handful of posters trained to it

*pa system screech*

SMG: Hello. Every poster here has expressed strong feelings, positive or negative, about Zack Synder... and at the end of this month one of you will leave this place.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

indigi posted:

killing Darth Maul was such a loving stupid decision. having Anakin defeat him would have been a lot more impressive than Dooku

And deny us count Dracula in star wars? No thx

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

MacheteZombie posted:

And deny us count Dracula in star wars? No thx

you can still have Dooku in there in functionally the same role, just don’t have him be Palpy’s apprentice. it’d make his appeal for Obi Wan to join him and stop Sidious more believable

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Hodgepodge posted:

much like yourself, they freak out whenever someone calls their movies junk

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!

Judakel posted:

much like yourself, they freak out whenever someone calls their movies junk

i need lots of junk though

to put in my trunk

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!

indigi posted:

you can still have Dooku in there in functionally the same role, just don’t have him be Palpy’s apprentice. it’d make his appeal for Obi Wan to join him and stop Sidious more believable

the beauty of darth maul is that he's a very simple character but it still feels like his role is cut short. theres not much to him but it feels like theres at least twice the character in there.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
the money industry is currently a zombie waiting for the impact of movie theaters dying to hit. seeing trailers for a new movie that is intended to come out in theaters is loving bizarre

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Darth Maul was cool because I thought he was just a human being that turned into a horned devil dude as a result of being in the Dark Side. Then I found out he was another race but I was like 'Okay but he's still cool."

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The new suicide squad movie had a trailer drop and the big bad is starro. As a comics nerd I am very excited.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 18:35 on Mar 26, 2021

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

the prequels are terrible but in a way where they're so loving weird it's kinda charming

except for episode 2 which is too boring to giggle at

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Mr Hootington posted:

The new suicide squad movie had a trailer drop and the big bad is starro.. As a comics nerd I am very excited.

I am here for Stallone King Shark.

I'm also glad Margot Robbie is still doing Harley because I like her style and she isn't a weird vaccine skeptic like Tara Strong is. Original SS sucked and Birds of Prey was okay but I liked Robbie in both of them.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I'm also glad Margot Robbie is still doing Harley because I like her style and she isn't a weird vaccine skeptic like Tara Strong is. Original SS sucked and Birds of Prey was okay but I liked Robbie in both of them.

I haven't seen either of those movies because they looked terrible, but trailer has me pumped. Lots of obscure DC villains and heroes. Peacekeeper, king shark, and polka dot man all rule.

I hadn't realized peter capaldi was playing the thinker. That is perfect casting.

https://youtu.be/Z1EbSXxrZ34

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 18:41 on Mar 26, 2021

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Apparently Robbie is going to be in a new Tank Girl movie and I'm all for it. Bring back Ice-T as a kangaroo monster man.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Dooku should have just been a Dracula. don't even try to explain, it's just "suddenly, Dracula!"

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Oh no Tara strong is anti vax?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Oh no Tara strong is anti vax?

She said some weird poo poo on Twitter of mercury and chemicals in vaccines awhile back.

Serf
May 5, 2011

the trailer for the original suicide squad was very slick and looked good, so i won't take this trailer on faith. but james gunn hasn't really let me down yet with entertaining films, so i'll give this one a shot

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Apparently Robbie is going to be in a new Tank Girl movie and I'm all for it. Bring back Ice-T as a kangaroo monster man.

I'll watch this, love the idea of a Margot Robbie film not also starring Nine "Crohn's" Eleven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Serf posted:

the trailer for the original suicide squad was very slick and looked good, so i won't take this trailer on faith. but james gunn hasn't really let me down yet with entertaining films, so i'll give this one a shot

it looks like he made super with a bigger budget. the tone is practically the same, so i dont get people's disappointment