Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

We're living in the Bad Universe and there is no Propaniac

It will be called the-propane-maniacs.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

It will be called the-propane-maniacs.com

Her yelling propane maniacs! after everyone else fuckin kills me

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Important King of the Hill update: the Hills had Creepy Crawlers

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Every boy in the 90s had creepy crawlers.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

not me. i had this sick puppy

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Disco's back! I knew it!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Prof. Banks posted:

Every boy in the 90s had creepy crawlers.

This is true. It's funny, every boy in the 90s wanted to be Bart, but we were all Bobby.

Also Creepy Crawlers has existed in one form of another every twenty years since the '50s.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Detective No. 27 posted:

This is true. It's funny, every boy in the 90s wanted to be Bart, but we were all Bobby.

This checks out, I even went through a Christian phase :negative:

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Detective No. 27 posted:

It's true, I was a huge embarassment to my father.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Detective No. 27 posted:

every boy in the 90s wanted to be Bart, but we were all Bobby.

Mods, please make this the thread title.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PokeJoe posted:

not me. i had this sick puppy

This thing whipped rear end. I wonder if they still make it?

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

pro starcraft loser posted:

I drew King of the Pill

Sorry to reference an older post but I was reading this last night and took inspiration

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

dads_work_files posted:

Sorry to reference an older post but I was reading this last night and took inspiration

Can I get that on the back of a red leather jacket?

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Every boy in the 90s wanted to be Bart, but we were all Bobby.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

Lowen SoDium posted:

Can I get that on the back of a red leather jacket?

"Say hello to the Allegro X9J, code name "Redeemer" at the Mason mower skunkworks in Sidemount Hood. Twin ceramic rotor drives on each wheel, computer controlled anti-lock brakes, 200 horses at 12,000 rpm. All at a price I can't really afford."

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

dads_work_files posted:

Love it.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

dads_work_files posted:

"Say hello to the Allegro X9J, code name "Redeemer" at the Mason mower skunkworks in Sidemount Hood. Twin ceramic rotor drives on each wheel, computer controlled anti-lock brakes, 200 horses at 12,000 rpm. All at a price I can't really afford."

As long as it's not above sticker!

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Detective No. 27 posted:

I wonder if Bobby would end up a leftist.
I see him being fiercely apolitical to safeguard his relationships with friends and family in what is currently a very divided time.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Father Wendigo posted:

I see him being fiercely apolitical to safeguard his relationships with friends and family in what is currently a very divided time.

This tracks, especially since you know Joseph would be the deepest conspiracy theorist ever.

He probably was originally into qanon but eventually found out that it was aliens planning an invasion.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

you gotta factor in joseph's extreme horniness though

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

hawowanlawow posted:

He went through a pick up artist phase in college but then had a terrible terrible sports injury.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Father Wendigo posted:

External Organs posted:

This tracks, especially since you know Joseph would be the deepest conspiracy theorist ever.

He probably was originally into qanon but eventually found out that it was aliens planning an invasion.

It tracks even harder if you make Bobby apolitical specifically because Connie and Joseph aren't friends anymore because they're super political.

What might be funny though is if they made Connie a hardcore republican after being influenced by her father and ivy-league types while Joseph becomes super left leaning possibly because he became politically active after a DNA test reveals his rather high percentage of Indigenous American DNA. Or maybe he's just left leaning because it gets him more attractive girl friends lol.

But that would probably be way harder to pull off and it's kind of a hat on a hat, probably better to stick with Connie being progressive and Joseph being terrified of FEMA and Bill Gates

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

PinheadSlim posted:

What might be funny though is if they made Connie a hardcore republican after being influenced by her father and ivy-league types while Joseph becomes super left leaning possibly because he became politically active after a DNA test reveals his rather high percentage of Indigenous American DNA. Or maybe he's just left leaning because it gets him more attractive girl friends lol.

But that would probably be way harder to pull off and it's kind of a hat on a hat, probably better to stick with Connie being progressive and Joseph being terrified of FEMA and Bill Gates

That DNA test would just convince him that aliens visited America hundreds of years ago and they bred with the population. Plus opens it up to him confronting John Redcorn about what Redcorn assumes will be his actual parentage, but is actually a nonsensical question about what it's like living with Alien DNA.

I like connie as a tech startup person...

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Bobby would loving love Tiktok.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

PinheadSlim posted:

It tracks even harder if you make Bobby apolitical specifically because Connie and Joseph aren't friends anymore because they're super political.

TBF the anti-government paranoia that Dale immersed Joseph in was probably a halfway decent primer for what to expect w/r/t how the U.S. government interacts with indigenous communities. The Supreme Court just a few days ago had to rule that Rez police can arrest non-rez citizens for crimes committed on the Rez, and three justices argued that they shouldn't have jurisdiction.

Also I'm not sure how they would handle Dale, but I imagined him having a horrifying realization that Q is just reposting his old Rusty Shackleford articles but changing the names. PLOT TWIST: It actually is the C.I.A. engaging in a particularly sloppy disinfo op. After a suit at Langley reads Dale/Rusty Shackleford's manifesto demanding they stop, the agent responsible is fired (for plagiarism).

The stinger is the fired agent vowing revenge on Dale the second he steps foot in the Wilmington Stash & Go - Delaware's second most trusted rental storage facility - where they're now working security.

naem
May 29, 2011

hawowanlawow posted:

https://i.imgur.com/22WS1Jy.gifv

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

hawowanlawow posted:

Joseph represents the standard level of horniness for a boy his age.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Prof. Banks posted:

Joseph represents the standard level of horniness for a boy his age.

Yeah, there's not much extreme about that. The show is just saying 'hey, he's 14 (or however old he was, I can't remember), this is what he's like.'

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
I love the end of that episode where Joseph kisses Mihn, and Mihn isn't even mad. She just laughs at it and says "Oh yeah, you rocked my world"

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Minh needed more development, she was great. The gun club episode holds a special place in my heart.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Joseph is a massive creep, in the new version he's definitely doing a stretch for rape.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

BigDave posted:

Minh needed more development, she was great. The gun club episode holds a special place in my heart.

When she's meeting with Cindy Wassanasong and Cindy asks her if she can shoot and Minh just loving whips a Glock out, "Name a target and I'll nail it." always loving kills me

Also as a gun dork it genuinely is impressive that she brags about shooting an original production AK-47, they've always been rare.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Lowen SoDium posted:

I love the end of that episode where Joseph kisses Mihn, and Mihn isn't even mad. She just laughs at it and says "Oh yeah, you rocked my world"

I like the episode where it’s revealed she’s the daughter of a despot general and used that position to terrorize the local civilian population.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Joseph is a massive creep, in the new version he's definitely doing a stretch for rape.

I’d want him to be fairly normal, but looks back on his high school self in horror, just for general behavior not for any actual sex crimes.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

ruddiger posted:

I like the episode where it’s revealed she’s the daughter of a despot general and used that position to terrorize the local civilian population.

Mihn is getting cancelled.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

It's hard to pin which cringey Joseph moment is the most cringey.

If it were me I think I'd be most embarrassed about almost killing a panda because some mean kids thought it would be funny

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I saw the Joseph puberty episode when I was also that character's age so it was pretty strange. They doubled down on the creepiness after that episode though in a Flandersization process.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Later Bobby

Hibby

HIBBY

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The one where he tries to peep Luanne in the shower crosses the line for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I was definitely not as creepy as Joseph at that age, but there are a couple guys in every graduating class that are