Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hmm maybe think about the optics next time before you place your face under that boot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Jose posted:

every day this dogshit party give me new reasons to never vote for them

https://twitter.com/aaronbastani/status/1375837544374501383?s=21

LOL loving hell

"keep protesting it only makes us worse"

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*keir just wading through scores of people getting truncheoned* no no no this isn't the message at all. nobody read the whatsapp I take it. Looks like some of you need to learn a little bit about teamwork

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Party Boat posted:

Avon and Somerset Police were the ones that tasered their own race relations officer

twice

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

*keir just wading through scores of people getting truncheoned* no no no this isn't the message at all. nobody read the whatsapp I take it. Looks like some of you need to learn a little bit about teamwork

he's probably unable to move after being hard for a week at the police brutalising people

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Jose posted:

he's probably unable to move after being hard for a week at the police brutalising people

"why did I accept this lovely job I could have still been DPP"

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
Ooops people saw us beating a journalist

https://twitter.com/ASPolice/status/1375763963682643971?s=20

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

'Confronted' also lol that ratio

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

we plan to contact him repeatedly

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

democracy ?? where ?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
The stupid thing about all those retirees in Spain (well, one stupid thing) is if they'd simply registered as residents before 2021 they'd have been allowed to stay indefinitely.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Captain Splendid posted:

The stupid thing about all those retirees in Spain (well, one stupid thing) is if they'd simply registered as residents before 2021 they'd have been allowed to stay indefinitely.

Have you met the average leave voter?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I haven't lived in the UK since 2014, so literally no :v:

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

Captain Splendid posted:

I haven't lived in the UK since 2014, so literally no :v:

... like those Leave voting retirees in Spain?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

brexit was all about voting to kick out all the illegal immigrants who refused to socially intergate and avoided taxes while working the black market and harbouring known criminals

didn’t say which country though!

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Captain Splendid posted:

Something about not having to pay taxes wasn't it?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/malaiseforever/status/1376114134387978242?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/anyotherleader/status/1376103020451225603?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao

https://twitter.com/DurstApologist/status/1375893286196539400?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Annalise Dodds is finally getting sacked lol

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

JoylessJester posted:

... like those Leave voting retirees in Spain?

I stay well clear of "ex-pat" communities.

If nothing else differentiates me from them, I actually speak Spanish.

Dead Goon posted:

Something about not having to pay taxes wasn't it?

The thing is that the UK and Spain have a tax agreement where you pay all your tax in the country of residence, regardless of where the income comes from, so if they had UK taxes to pay they could have just paid them in Spain instead and been none the worse off

Captain Splendid has issued a correction as of 13:00 on Mar 28, 2021

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i bet there’s lots of unofficial “official” advice being thrown around in the expat enclaves in spain, with a good going venn diagram with sovereign citizen / brexiteer cross over

would like to know if any brit tried using “the magna carta “ in any legal dispute over there though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lmao she's a massive grifter

https://twitter.com/StefGotBooted/status/1376135913349210116?s=20

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Jel Shaker posted:

i bet there’s lots of unofficial “official” advice being thrown around in the expat enclaves in spain, with a good going venn diagram with sovereign citizen / brexiteer cross over

would like to know if any brit tried using “the magna carta “ in any legal dispute over there though

Seeing as the current Spanish king is just as much a descendent of King John as Elizabeth II is, he can just follow precedent and say "I'm just gonna ignore this."

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Jel Shaker posted:

I wish I could find the video on YT, but it was some one from the UK now living in Spain, who now stays away from the UK enclaves as its wall to wall Gammon Alf Garnetts.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

all of them being hosed over by brexit is one of the few good things about it

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

These stories are never going to get old.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
https://twitter.com/FreeNorthNow/status/1376263091915218951?s=19

Shitposting works

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

your next username should be continuity pcp

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

if the libs and labor voters think that this is going to split the vote and give the conservatives the victory, then they have a duty to vote for the NIP

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

NICE.7

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Valko posted:

These stories are never going to get old.

https://twitter.com/KarlTurnerMP/status/1376144165386477569

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

The retirees who are probably unfit for work are coming back and all the young fit and healthy immigrants who pay taxes are going back.

Another side effect; I'm in N.I and for weeks now I've been trying to buy groceries online and nothing very fancy, things like dried beans and pickled gherkins. There are none of those available. Wonder why.

https://twitter.com/rdanielkelemen/status/1375854940229406725

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
#brexitreality doesn't exist

Any difficulties or hardships are actually the fault of perfidious EU beaurocrats out to victimise hard working brits

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Jose posted:

all of them being hosed over by brexit is one of the few good things about it

Just imagine the tragedy of having to give up this lifestyle:

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Heat, lager, Sunday roasts and hangovers, all in the company of bloated Boomers loudly boasting about their property portfolios and tax dodges.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Pistol_Pete posted:

Heat, lager, Sunday roasts and hangovers, all in the company of bloated Boomers loudly boasting about their property portfolios and tax dodges.

It sounds like their version of Australia.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Why would you put the billiards table two feet from the booth love to have british rear end in my chips every 5 minutes

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Pistol_Pete posted:

Just imagine the tragedy of having to give up this lifestyle:

british pubs - the only place in spain free of the yellow filter that movies use when filming in latin countries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Rangers scarf up just in case you were in any doubt about the kind of place that is