Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Jamie Faith posted:

Noah Also doesn't like Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, and likes Bioshock Infinite. Don't get me wrong, he's still the greatest gaming critic of all time but his word isnt law

I mean, VtMB is a weird one. It's less of a game you play and more of a game you put up with to experience the high points of the writing, with a handful of exceptions like the Hotel where the gameplay, atmosphere, and story actually all complement one another. And even from a writing perspective you've got to put up with a lot of poo poo sandwiching the good stuff. I don't think it's a bad game, but would not laude it as any kind of masterpiece.

Won't defend him on Infinite though lol, poo poo's awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

I had Noah's videos rec'd to me years ago with the first being his Bioshock retrospective and I cannot tell you have violently his musings about those games turned me off from his videos for basically the same amount of time.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Impermanent posted:

that's fair actually. it just looked weird that those were the two specific names you mentioned - walker's hardly the only significant person who congratulated totilo recently. papaishu, seamoosi, charlie hall, cecilia (of course) shreier, etc. all congratulated totilo, for example. whereas gita conspicuously didn't. just got a bad vibe but what you said makes sense actually.
walker specifically tweeted 'i believe lawhead' then was congratualting totilo days later, which is why i mentioned him over the others. i didn't know of anyone else who did that specific thing, tho ofc there were a ton of people all over totilos replies when he quit kotaku so id believe some others did.

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

Endorph posted:

that isnt at all what im saying. im saying that if she didnt have anything useful to offer, she shouldnt have made the thread. and if she was going to make the thread, she should have talked to lawhead about it first, because any mention of it from a big game journo sends a wave of harassment to lawhead. and if she made the thread, she shouldn't have blocked lawhead when lawhead said 'i think its bad that im getting harassed to death'. like why are you completely ignoring all

I don't hate myself to do a deep dive on gitas twitter mentions, but I'd guess people are more or less constantly asking Gita to speak up about this, even though this isn't the first time she's said the article sucks and should be taken down. (also the useful thing that she had to offer was that it's very difficult to take down an article because most/all journalists will fight tooth and nail unless they agree its factually wrong with the pretty clear implication that editorial at kotaku does not think that)

quote:

also, im saying austin walker can just not tweet 'i support lawhead' and then days later rush to kiss the kotaku editor who oversaw this stuff's rear end when he leaves kotaku. he can just not get involved.

I wonder why out of the 10s of game journalists who wished that dude the best - many of them with way more rear end kissing than a single tweet - Austin walker is the one you're focusing on here?

listen, I'm not calling you specifically a racist over this, but it is racism that's led to two of the main people being yelled at over this be black folk. Tim Rogers was a much more esteemed writer, who worked at kotaku at the same time, who left kotaku at the same time, who had as little to do with the article as Gita Jackson but way more clout. I don't see people calling on him to start condemning his former coworkers though, you know?

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

egg tats posted:

I don't hate myself to do a deep dive on gitas twitter mentions, but I'd guess people are more or less constantly asking Gita to speak up about this, even though this isn't the first time she's said the article sucks and should be taken down. (also the useful thing that she had to offer was that it's very difficult to take down an article because most/all journalists will fight tooth and nail unless they agree its factually wrong with the pretty clear implication that editorial at kotaku does not think that)

I wonder why out of the 10s of game journalists who wished that dude the best - many of them with way more rear end kissing than a single tweet - Austin walker is the one you're focusing on here?

listen, I'm not calling you specifically a racist over this, but it is racism that's led to two of the main people being yelled at over this be black folk. Tim Rogers was a much more esteemed writer, who worked at kotaku at the same time, who left kotaku at the same time, who had as little to do with the article as Gita Jackson but way more clout. I don't see people calling on him to start condemning his former coworkers though, you know?

Probably because he didn't talk about it. Everyone was just bitching to the social media account of the tweet page before Gita said anything.

It's not a good reason despite my own criticisms of this and perhaps the double standard does exist but there isn't any other factors (Along with the the fact the vic views the article not an "Mostly accurate" one. like that what's gita think it is not what she thinks the editorial line is.)

I advise you at least read more in this thread because you're missing points that have been already discussed.

Rockit fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Mar 31, 2021

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

No.1 Special posted:

Mother's Basement - I Hate The Promised Neverland Season 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTCYf4OJCzI

I was never able to watch this show because I hated the character designs so much. Specifically the mouths; why are they so far up on their faces? They creep me out every second they're onscreen. It’s like one of those old memes about the first Kanon anime. Just… why?

Anyway, considering the reception the second season got I guess I ended up dodging a bullet there. Same with One Punch Man, funnily enough, which I also didn’t watch for similar reasons.

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

Bakeneko posted:

I was never able to watch this show because I hated the character designs so much. Specifically the mouths; why are they so far up on their faces? They creep me out every second they're onscreen. It’s like one of those old memes about the first Kanon anime. Just… why?

Anyway, considering the reception the second season got I guess I ended up dodging a bullet there. Same with One Punch Man, funnily enough, which I also didn’t watch for similar reasons.

I don't recall OPM turning to poo poo. Wait, did it?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Rockit posted:

I don't recall OPM turning to poo poo. Wait, did it?

Season two had... issues.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

S2 looks substantially worse than the animation powerhouse that was S1.

Also imo One Punch Man, as a story, doesn't have that much staying power unless you're genuinely invested in the parody level world building kind of growing to overtake the central hook and S1 ended exactly before the story starts bending very heavily in that direction.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Yeah, even ignoring the animation issues the story itself just has issues post-Boros. Instead of the Hero Association and their politics just being a cheeky background conceit for why Saitama's abilities aren't recognized, they get pushed to the forefront as what the story is actually about with Saitama ironically kinda fading into the background for most of the Garou arc and only regaining the spotlight for the final "battle." A lot of the heroes who get focus have cool designs and powers but lack an emotional core. It's kinda the same problem Bleach had once it started focusing heavily on the captains, a comparison that is particularly apparent in the Manga version where Murata tried to actually give all these different heroes fights and some story time to breath, and it's dragged the pacing down to an insufferable slog.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Bakeneko posted:

Season 1 was incredible though. You're missing out.

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

MiddleOne posted:

Season 1 was incredible though. You're missing out.

It's possible I'll check it out sometime. I guess I might have been a little harsh comparing the character designs between those series because with OPM it's mainly just Saitama himself that's drawn a bit weird and it's not nearly as bad as the creepy Promised Neverland characters.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Gwen posted:

S2 looks substantially worse than the animation powerhouse that was S1.

Also imo One Punch Man, as a story, doesn't have that much staying power unless you're genuinely invested in the parody level world building kind of growing to overtake the central hook and S1 ended exactly before the story starts bending very heavily in that direction.

Post S1, OPM slowly became the very thing it was parodying.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Bakeneko posted:

It's possible I'll check it out sometime. I guess I might have been a little harsh comparing the character designs between those series because with OPM it's mainly just Saitama himself that's drawn a bit weird and it's not nearly as bad as the creepy Promised Neverland characters.
OPM season 1 is a treat for the eyes. Stuff like the Saitama vs Genos fight are really well made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An7sEZ1gmOE&hd=1

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

egg tats posted:

because he specifically made a tweet saying he believed and supported lawhead, and then did that days later. as ive already said. rogers sucks poo poo too, by the way. as does, iunno, klepek, another random dude who was asskissing the kotaku editor. they're all garbage. im not 'specifically focusing on walker,' he's one name that came to mind because of one specific thing he did, that was noticeably different from what other people did.

and im not 'calling on her to condemn her former coworkers,' im saying 'maybe making a rape victim want to kill herself is bad, and the stunning insight of 'kotaku doesnt want to take down the article that theyve refused to take down for over a year' is not worth making a rape victim want to kill herself.' maybe, blocking the person you're speaking on behalf of once you've stirred poo poo in their direction and misrepresented their wants, is also bad? might need to workshop that one but it seems solid.

like people keep ignoring those points for... some? reason? even though they're the entire issue here.

Endorph fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Mar 31, 2021

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

No.1 Special posted:

Mother's Basement - I Hate The Promised Neverland Season 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTCYf4OJCzI

I can't think of a single person who didn't hate it, really.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Ibblebibble posted:

I can't think of a single person who didn't hate it, really.

Even the original manga has this issue, a lot of people I know went from loving it, to really hating how it went in the second half and usually for the same reasons, at that. It's been a long rear end time since I've seen something go from gold to garbage so fast and so near unanimously.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
since I wound up putting off reading it and probably never will now, can you spoil what happened with the series? I believe the premise was the orphanage or whatever for the kids was actually just a farm where they're raised as cattle for monsters to eat right?

Was the series canceled or just a case of the author dropping the ball?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I can't speak for the manga, but the anime's second season tried to cram about 150 chapters worth of story into 11 episodes. The final third or so of the manga was communicated in a 5 minute clip show in the final episode of the anime.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Captain Invictus posted:

since I wound up putting off reading it and probably never will now, can you spoil what happened with the series? I believe the premise was the orphanage or whatever for the kids was actually just a farm where they're raised as cattle for monsters to eat right?

Was the series canceled or just a case of the author dropping the ball?

So the general gist of complaints is that the series opened really strong with the sort of tactical and tense thriller stuff about the kids trying to escape the orphanage but then that all just kind of vanished after the next major arc in favor of things just happening and being explained after, rather than strongly set up and reinforced. Combine that with basically every conflict settled by the main character just smiling and talking her way through it without any real consequences to the point where when a major character dies she just absolutely doesn't give a poo poo mere pages later having completely gotten over it already all dramatic tension just vanishes. Not that you can't write a good story where the antagonists get talked down from their views or anything, but the way it's done here is more like; there's a situation where an entire group of people wants to do a genocide, the main character says "no don't do that" and they're like "But we want to" and she goes "but I know a guy" and then they just decide not to genocide. Because that guy exists and he's alright.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

Ibblebibble posted:

I can't speak for the manga, but the anime's second season tried to cram about 150 chapters worth of story into 11 episodes. The final third or so of the manga was communicated in a 5 minute clip show in the final episode of the anime.

Reminds me of another anime (The Word God Only Knows) where the 3rd season decided to skip half of the manga (including important character introductions) to just wrap up the main arc instead.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
Is it better or worse than how badly macross delta bungled the end of its season?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Endorph posted:

because he specifically made a tweet saying he believed and supported lawhead, and then did that days later. as ive already said. rogers sucks poo poo too, by the way. as does, iunno, klepek, another random dude who was asskissing the kotaku editor. they're all garbage. im not 'specifically focusing on walker,' he's one name that came to mind because of one specific thing he did, that was noticeably different from what other people did.

and im not 'calling on her to condemn her former coworkers,' im saying 'maybe making a rape victim want to kill herself is bad, and the stunning insight of 'kotaku doesnt want to take down the article that theyve refused to take down for over a year' is not worth making a rape victim want to kill herself.' maybe, blocking the person you're speaking on behalf of once you've stirred poo poo in their direction and misrepresented their wants, is also bad? might need to workshop that one but it seems solid.

like people keep ignoring those points for... some? reason? even though they're the entire issue here.

The fact that they're putting a rape victim through all this for journalistic integrity over a loving Kotaku article is the absolute most disgusting poo poo. You're loving kotaku. You're a step above pr releases. Journalistic integrity 8s already a joke and a poo poo reason but to claim that for one of the shittiest publications is insulting

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sydin posted:

I mean, VtMB is a weird one. It's less of a game you play and more of a game you put up with to experience the high points of the writing, with a handful of exceptions like the Hotel where the gameplay, atmosphere, and story actually all complement one another. And even from a writing perspective you've got to put up with a lot of poo poo sandwiching the good stuff. I don't think it's a bad game, but would not laude it as any kind of masterpiece.

Won't defend him on Infinite though lol, poo poo's awful.

It's only now, thanks to the dedication of one person and hours and hours of unpaid work that the game resembles something you might vaguely call a finished state. Certainly even Wesp can't fix the problem of as they were running out of money they just put in combat slogs at the end to replace the fun character interaction of the early game, especially those godawful sewers so I can't be too hard on somebody who finds it bad, although it's still better than Bioshock Infinite HEYO!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Endorph posted:

Preface: Kotaku should take the article down and Lawhead deserves justice and support.

At what point do you become responsible for a stranger's mental health? If I were being harangued and sent harasssing messages because of a controversy I was tangent to, but not responsible for, but defending myself posed a mental health risk to the wronged party, should I just curl up and hope it dies down before my mental health is critically damaged?

Obviously Jackson's case is more complicated than that hypothetical, because she wasn't entirely silent on the matter and the timeline of that harassment is unclear to me.

But at a certain point, I think it's deeply unfair to say "any self-defense against this internet mob runs the risk of inducing suicidal ideation, shut up and take your beating". And I think that Lawhead was wrong when she implicitly framed this situation that way, because that will only encourage further harassment.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Gita's thread isn't too bad, but it's become a trend of "I'm going to start off this take on a delicate situation in a rough way then clarify later on" you often see on twitter. The need to get your hot take in IMMEDIATELY overrides your common sense and understanding. Her blocking the victim after was supremely lovely and shame on her for doing that. I've seen her get into spats with crappy trolls for hours without blocking them, so why do it to an actual victim of sexual assault and the person in question? Such trash. Yeah, the hate mob will often piggyback off of people with real grievances (as we saw with Linsday Ellis's stuff) but that's not really an excuse to ignore people who approach you with good-faith criticisms and definitely doesn't excuse you for blocking the people whom your posts affect.

Like I said, the whole situation sucks. And yeah, it's over an article on Kotaku of all the places to throw yourself on the sword for... Kotaku? Really? Even when Waypoint hosed up and got the hate-mob after them no one got this defensive or unleashed their hot-takes in defense of them and that site actually produced some pretty alright articles. I had unfollowed a few people after this ordeal.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Rockit posted:

Really? Noah sold it as more of a cheesy so bad it's good presentation in the russia half and problematic in asian half.
Zombie mode owns tho at least in the early stages. \m/

noah is a great critic but even he is sorta wrong at points. his whole thing was "the japanese wernt this brutal" etc and as someone who has read way to much about ww2. yeah they loving were and the pacific in general was basicaly war crimes for every body. both sides executed prisoners and etc.

i liked that other persons opinions of world at war better.

Jamie Faith posted:

Noah Also doesn't like Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, and likes Bioshock Infinite. Don't get me wrong, he's still the greatest gaming critic of all time but his word isnt law

also his cyberpunk video gets a bunch wrong even though i agree with it mostly.

Farm Frenzy posted:

yeah it just doesnt sound like she looked deeply into it at all, to me, considering the phrasing of the tweet. i know she says dumb poo poo all the time but i don't think shes stupid enough to actually side with the reddit mod

yeah. like her newest tweets are dumb and bad but the off the cuff line about reddit admin kinda shows she didnt follow it. hell i didnt even know about it until the day before her tweet.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Legal Eagle discusses fertile octogenarians (amongst other things)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd57pgv6RUA

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DoctorWhat posted:

At what point do you become responsible for a stranger's mental health?
at the point where you start making authoritative claims about their situation that are blatantly untrue?

she didn't 'defend herself against the internet mob.' she made claims that lawhead specifically did not agree with and did not represent her situation, while obviously talking about lawhead's situation. you're framing it as what gita did was unquestionable but the mere act of doing it is the problem, but that isn't true. the way she described the article as 'mostly' factual was the fault, and framing it as 'lawhead will only be satisfied with the article's deletion' is false when lawhead's said multiple times she's accepted kotaku will never do that and just wants a few passages edited out.

and again, couldn't she have reached out and talked to lawhead about how to handle it?

or maybe she could have talked to lawhead after the thing became a drama fire and lawhead specifically voiced displeasure with what jackson said? again, not the fact that jackson said anything, the raw text of what she said. because she didn't do that either. she blocked her as soon as lawhead said anything.

Endorph fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Mar 31, 2021

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Finding out One Punch Man started as a webcomic around my level of drawing ability to ending up as this big franchise was pretty great. The only equivalent I can think of is 50 Shades of Grey starting as a poorly written Twilight fanfiction.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

noah is a great critic but even he is sorta wrong at points. his whole thing was "the japanese wernt this brutal" etc and as someone who has read way to much about ww2. yeah they loving were and the pacific in general was basicaly war crimes for every body. both sides executed prisoners and etc.

I haven't watched the video yet (despite it being in my watchlist before it was posted here) and I only ever played multiplayer but that's pretty funny. The Japanese Imperial Army was a nightmare has this guy not heard of the Rape of Nanking? They ate downed airmen (the only one to escape capture in that incident was George HW Bush even).

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Mar 31, 2021

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Groovelord Neato posted:

I haven't watched the video yet (despite it being in my watchlist before it was posted here) and I only ever played multiplayer but that's pretty funny. The Japanese Imperial Army was a nightmare has this guy not heard of the Rape of Nanking? They ate downed airmen (the only one to escape capture in that incident was George HW Bush even).

No he wasn't excusing any war crimes, in fact, I remember him explicitly saying "It's true, the Japanese were exceptionally cruel, that's history." His point was that with the Japanese, the problem was more systemic. Like Japanese soldiers grew up in a society that brainwashed them from birth that this is how you fight and treat your enemies. You do these things for honor and your country and all that jazz VS the nazis who all grew up in a less extreme environment pre nazi take over and then engaged in senseless cruelty just for cruelty's sake. Atleast, that's what I think he was saying from what I remember.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Jamie Faith posted:

No he wasn't excusing any war crimes, in fact, I remember him explicitly saying "It's true, the Japanese were exceptionally cruel, that's history." His point was that with the Japanese, the problem was more systemic. Like Japanese soldiers grew up in a society that brainwashed them from birth that this is how you fight and treat your enemies. You do these things for honor and your country and all that jazz VS the nazis who all grew up in a less extreme environment pre nazi take over and then engage in senseless cruelty just for cruelty's sake. Atleast, that's what I think he was saying from what I remember.
and that's my primary point of disagreement. It is taking Japanese fascist claims of ancient lineage at face value in the same way as taking Nazi claims of ancient norse legacy or Taliban claims of Afghan tradition seriously. Japanese brainwashing was not fundamentally different than Nazi brainwashing, it was just two decades or so more entrenched. Which does lead to some of the same results as Noah was describing with your average soldier being young enough to have never known another world, but could have used more nuance than just repeating poo poo about honor that was a relatively recent construction.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
The Eastern front of WW2 was just as if not even more so inhumanely brutal and sadistic as the Pacific theater. Certainly more brutal to the many civilian populations unfortunate enough to be caught in the crossfire. Nazi ideology was that the Slavic peoples were subhuman and the whole conceit behind the invasion of Eastern Europe was a weird Nazi manifest destiny where Hitler felt the German people needed more land for the German race to expand and thrive, which meant driving away or killing the people already living there. The German army inflicted some of the worst atrocities in recorded history on the Red Army, and the Red Army in turn responded by matching that cruelty. It got so bad that by the time the tide had turned and the Red Army was marching on Berlin Russian leadership actually started to get nervous about the international fallout from the insane revenge frenzy they'd whipped their soldiers into.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

also important to remember: everyone in WW1 and WW2 was taking amphetamines near 24/7

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
Kotaku is willing to step on sexual assault victims for their imagined journalistic integrity because they have the same brain worms that conservatives on radio shows have, where they think they're on the front lines of some bloody war.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Fun fact about the Wii port of World at War: Treyarch did not include the "hold breath" mechanic for snipers and instead opted to keep the reticle in the center of the screen at all times. The idea was to challenge wiimote users into keeping their hand perfectly still, but they underestimated how easy it was to do so and it made quickscopes and dragscopes easier and incredibly fun to do.

The Wiimote more than made up for the missing content for me, but sniping this way clearly went against what sniping should be in CoD. When the same team ported CoD 4 to the Wii they changed the sniping system entirely, making the turn speed slower and reintroducing "hold breath" into the game. When Black Ops came, they had both World at War and Cod 4 sniping systems as options, but the former had "hold breath" reintroduced.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ButterSkeleton posted:

Kotaku is willing to step on sexual assault victims for their imagined journalistic integrity because they have the same brain worms that conservatives on radio shows have, where they think they're on the front lines of some bloody war.

Journalists tend to be very stubborn about their opinions, Twitter helps exacerbate that but it's kinda the culture - years of "rogue reporter fights the system" as a trope AND as a reality if you grew up in a country where media was heavily regulated does that to you.

I wouldn't judge Gita too harshly on that block because she was, in the academical sense of the word, triggered. She got some very nasty poo poo thrown her way, and as a rape survivor that can't lead to a healthy mental state.

Anyway, Spice8Rack did a video on why TCGs having bad cards is good, actually:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5Xim4JmIg&hd=1

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

On the topic of online creators: Sarah Z breaks down the tumblr-post-turned-Indiegogo-scam, All or Nothing. And then it turns into a review of an actual web-series someone else made based on that initial post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5BXUDxpDug

It's a good video. Even if nothing makes me feel as ancient as listening to older zoomers reminisce about their things that happened in their youth as though the Obama administration was ancient history.

LanceHunter fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Mar 31, 2021

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
I general love Noah's videos but a three hour Cyberpunk Review that talks about it as if it's just a generic mismash of tropes and imagery taken from other popular Cyberpunk media as if the RPG its based on doesn't even exist is very funny to me, just a huge unintended dis on the quality of the Cyberpunk franchise in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer

LanceHunter posted:

On the topic of online creators: Sarah Z breaks down the tumblr-post-turned-Indiegogo-scam, All or Nothing. And then it turns into a review of an actual web-series someone else made based on that initial post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5BXUDxpDug

It's a good video. Even if nothing makes me feel as ancient as listening to older zoomers reminisce about their things that happened in their youth as though the Obama administration was ancient history.

I can only listen to this as audio because I find the constant hand gesturing too difficult to watch.