Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Xiahou Dun posted:

Ain't no proof like removing most of the letters until it agrees with you. That sure does make sense.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Ain't no proof like removing mo s t of the letters until it a grees wi t h you. Th a t sure does make se n se.

nice try beelzebub :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

DarkCrawler posted:

I...uh...they can still just sail around Africa...

To be fair to this insane freeper, which I know I should never do, I think they just misphrased the sentiment and misplaced the temporary. Blocking access, whichever which way, to the Panama Canal would be a major blow to the USN in a theoretical hot, non-nuclear war with China/russia/near peer (emphasis on theoretical). I have no doubt the general staffs of those countries have looked into it and have some plans at least, but that’s also because it’d be crippling for the US in so, so many other ways too. In conclusion, I agree with this freeper, it’s a ccp plot and xiden is at the helm, but really cameltoe, who’s actually taking orders from 0chima—dancing to his sugar daddy, soros alinksy

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
This is just the Kiss comic 2.0

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I never thought that a blog by an Evangelical pastor would become one of my most interesting reads of the pandemic, but Fred Clark's pieces on bearing false witness and his recent one on moral panics really drills down into the why and how some people get into believing absurdities like "the CEO of P&G went on TV and said I love Satan and Satanism" or confuse obvious publicity seeking stunts or random acts of human atrocity with the existence of vast underground satanic conspiracies and his conclusion is that they don't. Definitely not those who are most active in preaching it. They may want to believe it, but it's not something that is believed as an epistemic fact, more as a way to avoid considering what it might say about them as people that they don't e.g. want to wear a mask or avoid breathing over other people during a respiratory pandemic.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

A thing that definately happened 🙄

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

cr0y posted:

A thing that definately happened 🙄

He could've been allergic to an ingredient and gone into anaphylactic shock I guess.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The odds of having a severe allergic reaction to a vaccine is like a percent of a percent, whereas the odds of a Chud making poo poo up on the internet is close to 100%.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

"He was elderly there is no need to take a vaccine for a virus that predominantly kills elderly people"

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
What even do any of those quotes from the Bible have to do with the mask thing? I'd expect something like: "and they came unto a nation, and therein the people hid their faces from sight, for their feared the eyes of god upon them, and they lived in sin" 2 Judges 13:5-13:6

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

pseudanonymous posted:

What even do any of those quotes from the Bible have to do with the mask thing? I'd expect something like: "and they came unto a nation, and therein the people hid their faces from sight, for their feared the eyes of god upon them, and they lived in sin" 2 Judges 13:5-13:6

They have never read the bible

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Eyespy posted:

They have never read the bible

If you ever want to have fun, make up a Biblical verse and put it on social media.

"For man has cast out the devil from thy shoes, into the wheat and grain. The LORD hath wrought prophecy upon thy soles of feet, on which masking them is to break covenant of LORD GOD." - 21:36 II Leviathans

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
The best Bible verse to drop at random is always Ezekiel 23:20.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ambitious Spider posted:

This is just the Kiss comic 2.0

god, how the gently caress did they do anything on stage with those shoes. id break my neck in those things.

Guavanaut posted:

I never thought that a blog by an Evangelical pastor would become one of my most interesting reads of the pandemic, but Fred Clark's pieces on bearing false witness and his recent one on moral panics really drills down into the why and how some people get into believing absurdities like "the CEO of P&G went on TV and said I love Satan and Satanism" or confuse obvious publicity seeking stunts or random acts of human atrocity with the existence of vast underground satanic conspiracies and his conclusion is that they don't. Definitely not those who are most active in preaching it. They may want to believe it, but it's not something that is believed as an epistemic fact, more as a way to avoid considering what it might say about them as people that they don't e.g. want to wear a mask or avoid breathing over other people during a respiratory pandemic.

its because they are weird types who legit believe that everything in the bible(which most have probably never read) is 100% and literal. most of the big ones are either weird hypocritical/selfhating fuckheads, naive sheltered weirdos who were never able to get out when they were kids, or conmen who make up stories about how they were chosen by shiva to lead hells army.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Open Letter to the WHO: Immediately Halt All Covid-19 Mass Vaccinations

quote:

To: Basket_of_Deplorables
Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD

This guy works at the Department of Motor Vehicles?

4 posted on 3/29/2021, 8:02:04 AM by Jeff Chandler (Pathetic Pierre Delecto, the Pestiferous Potentate of Enchanted Chones.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jeff Chandler
He is a Veternarian.

7 posted on 3/29/2021, 8:10:15 AM by Shady (Prince Andrew must be dethroned...ASAP.. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jeff Chandler
It’s that same veterinarian again the antivaxxers love to keep bringing up.

60 posted on 3/29/2021, 9:42:49 AM by Republican Wildcat

quote:

To: RushingWater
“I’ve read this a couple of times, and I can’t follow his logic”

Yeah, me too. I’m still digesting it. It’s subtle, and he doesn’t explain it well. Kind of disjointed; jumps around. He is writing a paper on it, maybe it will be better.

I’m a fan of vaccines in general, but on this one I’m going to wait a year, minimum. Meanwhile, I’m on HCQ and Ivermectin as prophylactics, and Vitamins C and D3.

90 posted on 03/29/2021 2:08:59 PM PDT by Basket_of_Deplorables (Convention Of States is our only hope now!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies ]

Out of millions of vaccines you say? :thunk:

quote:

To: RedStateRocker
Maybe there is something to his warning. This is VAERS set to show all vaccine deaths reports to VAERS in the last five years.

DEATH Total 2,846
Total 2,846
DEATH COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19) 1,684
DEATH PNEUMOCOCCAL, 13-VALENT VACCINE (PREVNAR) (PNC13) 155
DEATH INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, NO BRAND NAME (FLUX(SEASONAL)) 103
DEATH ZOSTER VACCINE (VARZOS) 98
DEATH INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, QUADRIVALENT (INJECTED) (FLU4(SEASONAL)) 79
DEATH HAEMOPHILUS B CONJUGATE VACCINE (HIBV) 78
DEATH ROTAVIRUS VACCINE, LIVE, ORAL, PENTAVALENT (RV5) 72
DEATH DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE + HEPATITIS B + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE (DTAPHEPBIP) 71
DEATH HEPATITIS B VACCINE (HEP) 49
DEATH UNKNOWN VACCINES (UNK) 49
DEATH DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE + HAEMOPHILUS B CONJUGATE VACCINE (DTAPIPVHIB) 48
DEATH HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (TYPES 6, 11, 16, 18) RECOMBINANT VACCINE (HPV4) 48
DEATH PNEUMOCOCCAL VACCINE, POLYVALENT (PPV) 39
DEATH ROTAVIRUS VACCINE, LIVE, ORAL (RV1) 31
DEATH DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE (DTAP) 26
DEATH HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS VACCINE (HPVX) 25
DEATH INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, TRIVALENT (INJECTED) (FLU3(SEASONAL)) 25
DEATH HEPATITIS A (HEPA) 18
DEATH HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (TYPES 6, 11,16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, 58) RECOMBINANT VACCINE (HPV9) 17
DEATH MEASLES, MUMPS AND RUBELLA VIRUS VACCINE, LIVE (MMR) 17
DEATH TETANUS AND DIPHTHERIA TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE (BOOSTRIX/ADACEL) (TDAP) 16
DEATH VARIVAX-VARICELLA VIRUS LIVE (VARCEL) 12
DEATH MENINGOCOCCAL POLYSACCHARIDE VACCINE (MEN) 12
DEATH MEASLES, MUMPS, RUBELLA, AND VARICELLA VACCINE (PROQUAD) (MMRV) 8
DEATH MENINGOCOCCAL VACCINE (MENACTRA) (MNQ) 7
DEATH POLIOVIRUS VACCINE INACTIVATED (IPV) 7
DEATH INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, TRIVALENT, ADJUVANT (INJECTED) (FLUA3(SEASONAL)) 6
DEATH MENINGOCOCCAL B VACCINE (MENB) 6
DEATH ROTAVIRUS (NO BRAND NAME) (RVX) 5
DEATH DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND PERTUSSIS VACCINE (DTP) 4
DEATH INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, QUADRIVALENT, CELL-CULTURE-DERIVED (INJECTED) (FLUC4(SEASONAL)) 4
DEATH DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE (DTAPIPV) 3
DEATH INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, QUADRIVALENT, RECOMBINANT (INJECTED) (FLUR4(SEASONAL)) 3
DEATH PNEUMOCOCCAL, 7-VALENT VACCINE (PREVNAR) (PNC) 3
DEATH TETANUS TOXOID (TTOX) 2
DEATH DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS POLIOVIRUS INACTIVATED HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZA B AND HEPATITIS B VACCINE (HEXAVAX) (6VAX-F) 2
DEATH INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, TRIVALENT (INTRANASAL SPRAY) (FLUN3(SEASONAL)) 2
DEATH RABIES VIRUS VACCINE (RAB) 2
DEATH ANTHRAX VACCINE (ANTH) 2
DEATH TETANUS AND DIPHTHERIA TOXOIDS, ADULT (TD) 1
DEATH DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS PERTUSSIS AND HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZA B VACCINE (HEXAVAX) (DTPHIB) 1
DEATH SMALLPOX VACCINE (SMALL) 1
DEATH TYPHOID VACCINE (TYP) 1
DEATH INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, QUADRIVALENT, ADJUVANT (INJECTED) (FLUA4(SEASONAL)) 1
DEATH TETRAMUNE (DTAPH) 1
DEATH INFLUENZA (H1N1) MONOVALENT, (INTRANASAL SPRAY) (FLUN(H1N1)) 1
DEATH POLIOVIRUS VACCINE TRIVALENT, LIVE, ORAL (OPV) 1

13 posted on 03/29/2021 8:20:19 AM PDT by dynoman (Objectivity is the essence of intelligence. - Marilyn vos Savant)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

Trump would never do something so dangerous! He only denied the pandemic was real for months, allowed it to spread rampantly throughout the population, and thus made the mass vaccination efforts y'all are bitching about an absolute requirement to contain the spread of the disease in the country that he was the leader of :jerkbag:

quote:

Trump got these approved. He wouldn’t put dangerous vaccines out for everyone.

12 posted on 3/29/2021, 8:19:32 AM by napscoordinator (Trump/Hunter, jr for President/Vice President 2016 )

quote:

To: napscoordinator
What if he was fooled? What does he know about pathogenic priming? Trump is good, but he trusted people who he shouldn’t have trusted.

14 posted on 03/29/2021 8:21:35 AM PDT by dynoman (Objectivity is the essence of intelligence. - Marilyn vos Savant)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: napscoordinator
He’s been lied to many times. He’s also one man. Put your faith in Jesus, the Son of God, not a man.

82 posted on 03/29/2021 1:19:59 PM PDT by Bulwyf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: RedStateRocker
50% of Republicans have concerns about these vaccines and do not plan to get them. We, and our kids, are not guinea pigs. I was forced to take experimental vaccines during my military war time deployment. I am suffering long term injuries as a result.

You may hate us. You may call us evil. Think what you want. But know that we will be “your huckleberry” if you push us your plan for us con
40 posted on 03/29/2021 8:48:01 AM PDT by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Jan_Sobieski
You’re not evil, I don’t hate you. You’re a child of God who made you in his image and it sounds like you’re using the brain he gave you effectively.

84 posted on 03/29/2021 1:24:24 PM PDT by Bulwyf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies ]

quote:

culling the population is what it is all about....
I would be reassured if young women can get pregnant after taking this non vaccination, "vaccination"....or if young men have any viable sperm left....

the swiftness in the way they are pounding this out there and demanding people take it is frightening...

56 posted on 3/29/2021, 9:19:46 AM by cherry (we are the Remnant)

quote:

Bill Gates is grinning.

3 posted on 3/29/2021, 8:00:55 AM by beethovenfan (Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin)

quote:

To: beethovenfan
If someone tells you Bill Gates is not evil, tell them the Bible says he is ... ‘and the Gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.’

89 posted on 3/29/2021, 1:58:22 PM by MHGinTN (A dispensation perspective is a powerful tool for discernment)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

kik2dagroin posted:

"...Gates of Hell"

Shoes. Satan. Lil Nas. Boycotts.

I seriously hope y'all are just plugging Lil Nas into Facebook and looking through Christian Mommy Blogs. It's worth it.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

kik2dagroin posted:

quote:

Put your faith in Jesus, the Son of God, not a man.
That's Docetism Patrick!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Twelve by Pies posted:

The best Bible verse to drop at random is always Ezekiel 23:20.

Everyone google this immediately

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Trump’s heir? Pence reemerges, lays groundwork for 2024 run

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper
Mike Pence is like the two day old bread I fed to the geese today. Pence’s photo is next to the word nonentity in the dictionary. The sick thing is that he’s probably happy with that.

20 posted on 3/30/2021, 12:31:16 AM by Stentor

quote:

To: Stentor; All
Nope. Pence has 666 on the back of his neck. He was the kid named Damien in the movie with Gregory Peck.

45 posted on 3/30/2021, 1:09:34 AM by Cobra64 (Common sense isn’t common anymore.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]
Freep: As a professional rapist of children...

quote:

satire? i think not.

as a professional rapist of children,
and a protector of EVERYONE else who also rapes and sells
kids, Pence is PERFECT for GOP which is proud
that they rape children, upend the Law,
promote cowardliness, acceptance of Communism,
and think Treason and abusing THEIR are “vitamins”.

63 posted on 3/30/2021, 2:29:39 AM by Diogenesis (Tuitio Fidei et Obsequium Pauperum)

quote:

Pence is as exciting to me as a cat bowl full of two day old warm buttermillk in the Florida sun. And i am Lactose Intolerant

149 posted on 3/30/2021, 5:51:25 AM by drSteve78 (Je suis deplorable. WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE)

quote:

To: mrsmith
Hey, I’m not an idiot and Trump is a patriot. Pence is not. He is a traitor to our country. He took his 30 pieces of silver and gloats that he fooled us because he wouldn’t be alone in a room with a woman not his wife.
I suppose you like Paul Ryan also, his best friend?

182 posted on 3/30/2021, 8:59:59 AM by tinamina
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]
Another thread with the same name
Trump’s heir? Pence reemerges, lays groundwork for 2024 run

quote:

To: isthisnickcool
They say Pence likes young men. heck if I know but he does give me a vibe in that direction.

'Politics' has been a bastion of faggotry for centuries, if not forever.

While I know Pence drags his wife everywhere to avoid charges of impropriety, who knows what he does in his spare time. Maybe he compares notes with Lindsey?
71 posted on 3/30/2021, 9:15:07 AM by farming pharmer (fork you :(){ :|:& };:)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Alter Kaker
Pence is just a tall, white haired, GOP dildo. He will never get my vote.

73 posted on 3/30/2021, 9:16:08 AM by wildcard_redneck ( COVID lockdowns are the Establishment's attack on the middle class and our Republic )

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

quote:

Pence is just a tall, white haired, GOP dildo. He will never get my vote.

Ron Howard voice: He did

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I love that somehow these people can claim like 150 million people will be left sterile after this vaccine.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I love that somehow these people can claim like 150 million people will be left sterile after this vaccine.

You mean I won’t be sterile afterwards? :mad:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

If every emergent new publically-distribute technology isn't a route to accomplish what I decided the reptiloids and Jews are doing, why do I keep insisting it is? Surely there must be something to it when I record so many videos and make so many posts.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Matt Gaetz Is Said to Be Investigated Over Possible Sexual Relationship With a Girl, 17

Shocking. Absolutely shocking.

quote:

To: springwater13

And is that illegal?

2 posted on 03/30/2021 3:35:57 PM PDT by ClearCase_guy ("I see you did something -- why you so racist?")

quote:

Comment #3 Removed by Moderator

quote:

She was a mature 17. Everyone needs to cool down on this one.

4 posted on 03/30/2021 3:37:09 PM PDT by samadams2000 (Get your houses in order.)

Did somebody say Hunter Biden?

quote:

Meanwhile Hunter Biden LIED on a background check form..I dont see him going to the pokey

5 posted on 03/30/2021 3:37:40 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

Stupid. Was he trying to confirm not homosexual this week? I don’t recall if he is/was married?

6 posted on 03/30/2021 3:37:47 PM PDT by Reno89519 (Buy American, Hire American! End All Worker Visa Programs. Replace Visa Workers w/ American Wo)

quote:

I always thought he was gay. This would make her younger than his son.

7 posted on 03/30/2021 3:38:26 PM PDT by Theoria (I should never have surrendered. I should have fought until I was the last man alive)

quote:

“The investigation was opened in the final months of the Trump administration”

So they had time to screw around with this BS instead of seeing the obvious massive conspiracy to violate election laws?

What a waste of skin Fat Bill is. Just like his buddy Christie.

9 posted on 03/30/2021 3:39:27 PM PDT by Regulator (It's Fraud, Jim)

:catstare:

quote:

Drag a new I-Phone through a bunch of condos and you’ll be surprised what you catch.

10 posted on 03/30/2021 3:39:56 PM PDT by Anti-Bubba182

quote:

“Well she was just seventeen, and you know what I mean...”

15 posted on 03/30/2021 3:42:06 PM PDT by Sans-Culotte (11/3-11/4/2020 - The USA became a banana republic.)

quote:

To: Sans-Culotte

“Well she was just seventeen, and you know what I mean...”

Hey!

Lighten up on Gaetz...he probably just saw her standing there.

19 posted on 03/30/2021 3:45:13 PM PDT by newfreep (“Leftism, under all of its brand names, is a severe, violent & evil mental disorder.”)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

Yes, I'm sure that's the reason. :rolleyes:

quote:

It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters

Paid for by dems, if true.

28 posted on 03/30/2021 3:49:57 PM PDT by MileHi ((Liberalism is an ideology of parasites, hypocrites, grievance mongers, victims, and control freaks.)

"Keep it in your goddamn pants! Jesus loving CHRIST!"

quote:

GOP needs "New Candidate Basic Training":

If you're going to be a Conservative Leader, YOU ARE GOING TO BE A TARGET!

So, don't be an idiot and make it easy for the enemy!

40 posted on 03/30/2021 3:53:32 PM PDT by G Larry (Authority is vested in those to whom it applies.)

quote:

To: AnthonySoprano

Eric Trump had to close down his foundation that supported Saint Jude Children’s Hospital with much of the money donated by Eric himself. I can hardly believe we live in the United States of America anymore. There are definitely two sets of laws.

41 posted on 03/30/2021 3:53:42 PM PDT by Freee-dame
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

To: conservative98

The demons are starting early with bringing down everybody whose not democrat.

Remains to be seen if the Gaetz report is true/faked/planted.

46 posted on 03/30/2021 3:55:50 PM PDT by hsmomx3
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

Freeper AnthonySoprano has been spending the entire thread posting nothing but context-free right-wing hatchet jobs on Hunter Biden nonstop. for example:

quote:

To: All

47 posted on 03/30/2021 3:55:51 PM PDT by AnthonySoprano (‘’)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

To: springwater13; Impy; BillyBoy; NFHale; GOPsterinMA; LS; campaignPete R-CT; AuH2ORepublican; ...

"Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump"

Guilt by association. Thank you New York Slimes. Get back to us when you're serious about investigating the crimes by YOUR political allies that you help cover up and deflect from 24/7. Start with your pedophile puppet in the White House.

49 posted on 03/30/2021 3:57:03 PM PDT by fieldmarshaldj (DEFEAT THE COUP D'ETAT BY THE STALINAZI DERP STATE !)

Hi Kit Cat!

quote:

To: Sans-Culotte

Matt went to the FBI his family wore wires to bring these Dem SCUM to justice!! Matt was being extorted for a huge amount of money, this is FAKE NEWS!!!

58 posted on 03/30/2021 4:00:57 PM PDT by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

Why must someone always start rules lawyering about Age of Consent laws whenever something like this happens?

quote:

We talking 17.001 or 17.9999?

Not that it matters much.

And which States?

17 is an age of consent in many.

62 posted on 03/30/2021 4:02:19 PM PDT by Pikachu_Dad ("the media are selling you a line of soap)

:irony:

quote:

Funny that the child predator party is framing a political enemy with child sexual exploitation.

They always accuse conservatives of doing what they are actually doing.

They never change.

68 posted on 03/30/2021 4:11:38 PM PDT by Trumplican

quote:

Won’t give the NYT a hit.

Funny how the Democrat media can’t find the time to investigate that reprobate Hunter Biden and the rest of the Biden crime family, but a story out about a Republican just a few hours is in every publication in the US and England.

It’s how they roll. Spread the lie, say it often enough and to the stupid masses it becomes the truth.

71 posted on 03/30/2021 4:16:38 PM PDT by VeniVidiVici (Biden's favorite word: What?)

Holy poo poo Dio!

quote:

did he tape her to floor and rape her like
the DO”J” ultra-protected Hunter??

does seem like in this DICTATORSHIP, there is a
clear and present two-tier JustUS system??

but then where was the GOP during the DICTATORSHIP
takeover? nowhere in sight.

we should care for the GOP just like they did
to their voters. NOT AT ALL.

75 posted on 03/30/2021 4:22:13 PM PDT by Diogenesis (Tuitio Fidei et Obsequium Pauperum)

Shots fired!

quote:

Wow, QAnon finally has an actual paedophile to write about!

76 posted on 03/30/2021 4:24:12 PM PDT by babble-on

quote:

Evil Democrat lies!!!

They use the un-justice department as a weapon and constantly target political opponents...

They can’t wait for Trump to start campaigning again,so they can arrest him on bogus charges...

Count on it, they’re planning exactly that...

78 posted on 03/30/2021 4:30:23 PM PDT by pacificus

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I think the Mann act is actually much more serious than any crime Hunter committed. idk, maybe he carried a decent amount of crack cocaine at some point

quote:

(a) Transportation With Intent To Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.—
A person who knowingly transports an individual who has not attained the age of 18 years in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any commonwealth, territory or possession of the United States, with intent that the individual engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 10 years or for life.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Who is Matt Gaetz?

I don't want to Google him and infect my computer MAGA advertisements for the next five years.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Captain Log posted:

Who is Matt Gaetz?

I don't want to Google him and infect my computer MAGA advertisements for the next five years.

Florida Congressman, douchebag

Edit: wikipedia tells me he grew up in the house from The Truman Show

Georgia Peach fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Mar 31, 2021

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Not to be confused with Matt Gertz, a guy that works for Media Matters who's only famous because every single time Gaetz does something awful, Gertz gets tweets from a bunch of people angry at him.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Mar 31, 2021

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Poor bastard.
https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1377015813153120256?s=19

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Freep: PEDOPHILE DEMS are evil abusers of children and must be stopped!

Also Freep: What's wrong with a Republican having sex with a 17 year old?

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

This is pretty familiar ground after Roy Moore.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Twelve by Pies posted:

No, see we said PEDOPHILE, attraction to teenagers is called

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

They always accuse conservatives of doing what they are actually doing.

self owns are the best owns

quote:

GOP needs "New Candidate Basic Training":

If you're going to be a Conservative Leader, YOU ARE GOING TO BE A TARGET!

So, don't be an idiot and make it easy for the enemy!

40 posted on 03/30/2021 3:53:32 PM PDT by G Larry (Authority is vested in those to whom it applies.)

Do you really have to be taught that doing crimes is something your political opponents might make an issue?

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Tucker: Matt Gaetz sexual allegation interview 'one of weirdest' he's done

quote:

To: RandFan
Frankly, I don’t really CARE if he was seeing a 17 year old girl. Plenty of 17 year olds claim to be (and look) 25. Now, if he was taking her to high school dances....

4 posted on 3/31/2021, 8:07:04 AM by Mr Rogers

quote:

To: Mr Rogers
Traditionally, throughout human history, seventeen was the average age for a girl to marry.

8 posted on 3/31/2021, 8:09:24 AM by odawg
Ahh, the mask comes off

quote:

To: RandFan; All
It is amazing how many of us have a first reaction of withdrawing support from one of our fighters.

When are we going to learn that this is a wrong reaction?

Does it matter if it’s true? In fact, right now, as fodder for our first reaction, no.

The right reaction right now is simply to attack the accusers.

Christians here will understand that personally none of us are above reproach, including our leader-fighters.

So if we have to be above reproach personally, our only choice is surrender. To evil.

Isn’t surrendering for temporary personal safety and a temporary sense of self-righteousness (which is by the wa false) about the worst thing you can do?

11 posted on 3/31/2021, 8:12:07 AM by old-ager (anti-new-ager)

quote:

To: Pining_4_TX
“If this story is true, he had no intention of marrying her. Any man his age who sleeps with a teenage girl is using her for sex.”

And, of course he would be the first one in human history to do such a thing. But consensual sex in not illegal.

Did he do it? Did he do it knowingly — know she was seventeen at the time?

What if he did it, but she was a day short of being eighteen? Twelve hours? The age eighteen is a legal fiction of sorts, not a divine law or a law of nature.

I personally don’t care if he did it and did it knowingly. In this day and age and especially for him, it would have been a stupid thing to do.

What is hideous, the Biden administration and the democrats are promoting much, much worse at the border and no one in elective office is taking them to court. They just point out the problem, like that will stop it.

31 posted on 3/31/2021, 8:29:59 AM by odawg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
If you're splitting hairs over exactly how underage an out of state sex partner is you've already lost.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I want to punch that "WHAT ABOUT THE BORDER," POS in the face. As if he wasn't cheering when Trump started stealing children from their parents as punishment for trying to immigrate.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
US Ranger on Mission to Attract More African Americans to National Parks

quote:

To: SJackson
I would fall for free watermelon.

4 posted on 3/31/2021, 12:08:21 PM by Candor7 ((Obama Fascism:http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html) )

quote:

To: BenLurkin
It has the opposite effect.
I have Negro fatigue.

14 posted on 3/31/2021, 12:15:23 PM by EEGator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Fiji Hill
A few years back a group brought in black kids from the inner city to our local rural state park to spend a few days.

I was told a 6 foot black snake was sunning itself on a trail and the black kids were screaming and crying and going out of their minds in fear.

Only later did my wife tell me blacks are evolutionary mortified of snakes from Africa days

36 posted on 3/31/2021, 12:32:59 PM by setter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SJackson
I have some friends who are black. I don’t care that they are black although they seem to care more and more that I am not black. Perhaps they need to get kicked to the curb at some point. Anyway, I love to camp and have invited them many times to join me. In return I get lots of whining about snakes and bugs and since they are all women, their expensive manicured nails and fancy wigs are apparently at some risk in the wild. Thus...the issue isn’t on MY side, it’s their problem. I don’t care if they don’t want to go camping. That’s their choice. And their choices don’t make me the racist.

47 posted on 3/31/2021, 12:49:56 PM by FalloutShelterGirl (Cool! I found my original screen name!)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

But consensual sex in not illegal.

Consensual sex can, in fact, be illegal if one of the people involved is legally considered unable to consent. Like, say, if they're 17! Gay sex was illegal for many years and technically still is in some shithole states (they just can't enforce it because of federal law). I'm also fairly sure that it's illegal even for two consenting adults to have sex if they're very closely blood related but I don't really feel like googling that so I could be wrong but I would very much bet it would be illegal for an adult child to have sex with their parent, at least in some states.

quote:

Did he do it? Did he do it knowingly — know she was seventeen at the time?

Ah yes, the classic "She told me she was eighteen" defense, always foolproof.

quote:

Traditionally, throughout human history, seventeen was the average age for a girl to marry.

I would say "traditionally throughout human history people were enslaved" but they like that too.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Twelve by Pies posted:

I would say "traditionally throughout human history people were enslaved" but they like that too.

We know that, traditionally, people have died in scores from preventable diseases but 2020 has taught us that they also appreciate that.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
Yes, it's not that snakes are scary. It's batshit racist :biotruths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Who the gently caress wouldn't freak out at a six foot snake that definitely existed in this very true story?