Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
"Nobody's perfect, so gently caress all the kids you want, and never apologize for it or evil wins"
-Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Twelve by Pies posted:

I would say "traditionally throughout human history people were enslaved" but they like that too.

It’s a myth anyways that past people were always marrying at like fifteen. Some upper class marriages skewed this way, but—surprise—it varies greatly by time and place. iirc, 17c England for instance the average age of marriage was pretty close to ours today, like mid to late twenties.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

kartikeya posted:

Who the gently caress wouldn't freak out at a six foot snake that definitely existed in this very true story?

Eastern Rattlesnakes can be 6'+ and black. I would stay the gently caress away from it too.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Pontius Pilate posted:

It’s a myth anyways that past people were always marrying at like fifteen. Some upper class marriages skewed this way, but—surprise—it varies greatly by time and place. iirc, 17c England for instance the average age of marriage was pretty close to ours today, like mid to late twenties.

Oh yeah definitely, it's on the same level as the "people died in their 40s" myth because people see "average life expectancy" and assume that it means "this is about the age at which people died" rather than the fact that there was a lot of infant death that brought down the average. In fact they're probably related since if you think people really did die at 40 then the idea that people married younger seems plausible.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm Mike Pence as Damien from the Omen

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Billy Gnosis posted:

Yes, it's not that snakes are scary. It's batshit racist :biotruths:

And there are snakes like everywhere except Antarctica...

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“Some of my best friends are black but I wish they weren’t my friends” is a new one

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

DarkCrawler posted:

Wait until Global Warming reveals that snakes have been living there all along frozen within the ice.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

DarkCrawler posted:

Well I think the implication that freepers want is that the rest of the world has been civilized far longer and thus safer from snakes.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

kartikeya posted:

Who the gently caress wouldn't freak out at a six foot snake that definitely existed in this very true story?

I think snakes are cool as gently caress and I would observe it from a safe distance and take a few pictures. Then I would calmly walk away and inform a ranger.

Also: all of the men in that thread also want to gently caress 17 year olds. They not only don't care they're jealous.

Also if you brought up these same lovely defenses for someone like Bill Clinton who was definitely on Epstein's plane a bunch (do not do this; do not defend Bill Clinton ever), they'd have a seizure trying to reconcile it with their defense of Gaetz or anyone else.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Apr 1, 2021

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

pseudanonymous posted:

Well I think the implication that freepers want is that the rest of the world has been civilized far longer and thus safer from snakes.
Or that African snakes are scarier and more aggressive because ~Africa~.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Sarah Palin Reveals COVID Diagnosis and 'Bizarre' Symptoms, Urges Others to Continue Wearing Masks

quote:

To: CondoleezzaProtege

Not enough sunlight up in Alaska Sarah. Take some calciferol, zinc, and quiet down.

3 posted on 03/31/2021 9:31:32 PM PDT by Fungi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Fungi

Too polite.

She can STFU.

5 posted on 03/31/2021 9:35:06 PM PDT by logi_cal869 (-cynicus the "concern troll" a/o 10/03/2018 /!i!! &@$%&*(@ -)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Heh, the crazies will bash her, Bush 2, and the rest.

15 posted on 03/31/2021 9:59:41 PM PDT by Shadylake

quote:

Someone jumped shark!

17 posted on 03/31/2021 10:05:44 PM PDT by shanover (...To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.-S.Adams)

It's just the flu cold, bro!

quote:

Sooo...she & family caught colds (it’s a CORONA VIRUS) and luckily no problems as of yet...sheesh...take more Vit D3/K, Sarah and get your family’s D levels tested.

21 posted on 03/31/2021 10:16:36 PM PDT by goodnesswins (The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution." -- Saul Alinksy)

whynotboth.gif

quote:

Dear Sarah,

Social distancing from strangers and washing hands are more effective.

22 posted on 03/31/2021 10:19:23 PM PDT by conservative98

oh... kay?

quote:

To: jonrick46

My Uncle grew up in the depression, and his family was so poor that all they could afford to eat was turnips. Believe it or not, even though he went on to become successful in life, he always had a taste for turnips.

24 posted on 03/31/2021 10:29:20 PM PDT by Mr Ramsbotham ("God is a spirit, and man His means of walking on the earth.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mr Ramsbotham

I ate so much spinach, that I can’t stand the thought of it

25 posted on 03/31/2021 10:38:34 PM PDT by campaignPete R-CT (Committee to Re-Elect the President ( CREEP ) )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

I wish I had that expanding ironicat gif handy...

quote:

To: Shadylake

Welcome to free republic. This isn’t twitter or FB where members ridicule/ insult others who do not think like you. Especially here in the FR community where many of us have been conversing with each other for years.

28 posted on 03/31/2021 11:11:20 PM PDT by HollyB
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BradyLS

I can see wearing a mask at this time in stores etc but outside while taking a walk, jogging, or shooting a few hoops by yourself?

I see this all the time, mainly the younger fools, who walk down the block and through an empty park. The general lack of common sense in our society is frightening, and especially among our politicians and some medical “leaders”.

So far no flu epidemic this year. Why?

The sea levels haven’t risen despite all the rain we’ve had. Why?

Record cold and snows in parts of the US that haven’t had them in years. Why?

I guess that the scientific/medical, media, academia and political worlds are like a box of chocolates or cereals - some are full of nuts, flakes and fruits.

33 posted on 04/01/2021 12:05:23 AM PDT by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

Murkowski! :argh:

quote:

To: Political Junkie Too

Get well Palin and Primary Murkowski. Put that Bitch on ICE

41 posted on 04/01/2021 1:24:21 AM PDT by Zenjitsuman (f)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BradyLS; MadMax, the Grinning Reaper
My sisters family are ardent, dutiful mask wearers. ALL religiously wore their masks, did the whole distancing thing and disinfected like nobody's business. Their oldest daughter got covid from a special needs nurse at a daycare/school facility and subsequently the entire family got it. Nothing major with varying symptoms.

As for our family, youngest daughter brought it home from in class learning at her (Christian) highschool that's been open since last Oct. Biggest issue for her was loss of smell, slowly returning several months later. Other than that, nobody else got it, all tested. We dont were a mask unless required to shop or at work. We didn't do any disinfecting or cleaning other than what we did in years past.

People who are gungho serious mask users wonder why they get covid amaze the heck out of me. They place a piece of cloth over their mouth and nose, and then leave their eyes totally unprotected. Gee...I wonder why you got a virus. Ever see a scientist or lab tech walk into a "bio" lab where they are doing work on contagious viruses wearing only a piece of cloth over their mouth and nose? There's a reason they don't. Amazing.

If this virus were as dangerous as they say it is, there would have been a mandate to wear an N99/N100 properly fitted mask along with laboratory grade eye protection.

This thing has been a pure power grab and their chance at "the great reset."
43 posted on 04/01/2021 1:40:28 AM PDT by rxsid (HOW CAN A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN'S STATUS BE "GOVERNED" BY GREAT BRITAIN? - Leo Donofrio (2009))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Political Junkie Too

For some people, she never got over the moniker of "quitter."

Many people do not know she "quit" because of the brutality of the Satanic Soros attack machine on her and her family.

45 posted on 04/01/2021 2:27:00 AM PDT by MikeSteelBe (The South will be in the right in the next war of Northern aggression.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: FES0844

I have no problem with what Sarah said. Too bad we have immature intolerant haters who rival those on the left.

56 posted on 04/01/2021 3:56:57 AM PDT by nbenyo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies]

:tinfoil:

quote:

To: Dad was my hero

I don't know Palin's motivation with respect to endorsing masks. The narrative pushes are having a problem convincing a large portion of the population into supporting masks and the "vaccines". Having the MSM, Democratic and RINO leaders, and Big Pharma pushing the narrative 24-7 turns them off. Alternative media is exploding in popularity, especially after the election steal last November. So the Deep State and Big Pharma need conservative icons to endorse the narrative.

It may be that Palin is ill informed, but her endorsement of the narrative fits in with the plans of America's enemies to get 100% submission.

60 posted on 04/01/2021 4:13:16 AM PDT by Wallace T.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

The sea levels haven’t risen despite all the rain we’ve had. Why?

Record cold and snows in parts of the US that haven’t had them in years. Why?
:eng99:

OHNONINJA
Sep 11, 2006

Y'know I had a moment to wonder how someone couldn't understand rain. And then had a flashback of Noah, and now I wonder if their entire science basis is built on OT Bible and nothing else.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The rain comes out of the sky and then it runs off the edge of the flat earth, bish bosh simple as.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Alternative media is exploding in popularity, lol. The self delusion never ends

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

pseudanonymous posted:

yeah people freaking out about random snake basking is sad but most people don't know poo poo about snakes. of course this sad boomer gently caress turns it into a weird race "science" thing because he is a sad old bigot. i own a snake, they are pretty chill. most reptiles are outside the big ones like crocs and poo poo.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

"If rain why no sea level rise" isn't quite as catchy as "if global warming why cold" but it's definitely even stupider.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Twelve by Pies posted:

"If rain why no sea level rise" isn't quite as catchy as "if global warming why cold" but it's definitely even stupider.

I wish it didn't follow the South Park / Al Gore thing so perfectly.

Nothing happening, it isn't real.

Well now it's a catastrophe, it's too late to do anything about it.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Man, I just can't figure out why we haven't had a major flu outbreak, anyway all those people wearing masks, social distancing, and washing their hands are idiots, pffffft.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

kartikeya posted:

Man, I just can't figure out why we haven't had a major flu outbreak, anyway all those people wearing masks, social distancing, and washing their hands are idiots, pffffft.

Covid deniers use the lack of flu cases to say the Covid cases are just the flu, bro

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Freep’s bizarre science takes are a very very nice change from their usual content

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I choked at this

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Matt Gaetz Reportedly Showed Off Naked Photos of Women He Slept With to Members of Congress

quote:

To: All
Pretty unprofessional but hardly a big deal. At least it’s an adult female so he’s already ahead of most politicians in DC.
Kind of doubt its true anyway.

18 posted on 4/1/2021, 5:26:15 PM by escapefromboston (Free Assange )

quote:

To: Vermont Lt
Gaetz is a single man who obviously is dating.

You know and I know guys talk, “Locker Room” convo.

If true, I see nothing wrong here.

25 posted on 4/1/2021, 5:28:36 PM by David Chase
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: David Chase
I understand what you are saying, but as a grown man I haven’t witnessed a conversation like that since I was in my early 20’s. After that age you simply don’t talk about your “conquests” because it makes you sound like a pig.

116 posted on 4/1/2021, 6:44:51 PM by Vermont Lt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

To: springwater13
If it were true, it’d seemed tacky to me. And I’d find it immoral.

But I’ve been married since I was 23. I don’t know what standard single guy behavior is.

But it ain’t illegal. Screw the leftists for their attempted character assassinations.

But I guess it’s a step up from their usual tactics - actual assassination (see: blm, antifa, attempted assassination of Scalise & other Republicans).

35 posted on 4/1/2021, 5:31:43 PM by sitetest (Professional patient; no longer mostly dead.)

stdh.txt

quote:

To: setter
Girls in their late 20’s through their 30’s send me pics.
I can’t believe just how many slutty chicks there are.

44 posted on 4/1/2021, 5:35:47 PM by EEGator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

To: David Chase
Gaetz is a heterosexual who dares to be a Republican. Thats the crime here.

82 posted on 4/1/2021, 5:59:51 PM by MinorityRepublican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

CHINA!! :supaburn:

quote:

We’re any of them Chinese spies?

102 posted on 4/1/2021, 6:21:52 PM by Magnatron

quote:

A diversion to steer our attention away from the Chinese threat.

We need to be talking about more serious threats to our well being than a bachelor’s sex life, which poses zero threat to our nation unless of course one or more of the ladies is a Chinese spy.

Gee...wonder what ever happened to the guy whip made that mistake?

By the way, the Chinese are bragging that they own our government up to and including high profile national security officials.

100 posted on 4/1/2021, 6:20:50 PM by old curmudgeon

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

SInce we're customers of CHina, does thast mean freep is demanding to speak to the manager when they yell "china should answer to us"

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

OHNONINJA posted:

Y'know I had a moment to wonder how someone couldn't understand rain. And then had a flashback of Noah, and now I wonder if their entire science basis is built on OT Bible and nothing else.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

They're Christian Fascists, of course their understanding of the world comes from either Fox News or the Old Testament. They're proud of this fact.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Does Freep have anything on Gaetz's buddy and reason he's in this mess, Joel Greenberg? Because that is a loving hoot.

For those who don't know, he got himself elected tax collector, promptly armed his entire staff, pulled a woman over by flashing his tax collector badge, and then spent state funds on a bitcoin rig (which caught fire) and fake driver's licenses that he used for underage sex trafficking, it is pure Florida Libertarian

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Hoooo boy.

Fox almost always has comments turned off for anything "Race Adjacent." You'll often find people, in completely unrelated comment sections, all CAP typing, "WHY DID FOX TURN OFF THE COMMENTS ABOUT MLK DAY, HUH?!?!"

They forgot to turn them off for an article talking about Floyd's ex on the stand. Let me show you why they normally turn them off -

Side Note - THIS IS ALL FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF COMMENTS!!!

----------------

Derek Chauvin trial: George Floyd's ex-girlfriend testifies about his drug use, their relationship

https://www.foxnews.com/us/derek-chauvin-trial-george-floyd-drug-use

----------------

Sedona-USA
13 minutes ago

At least before he killed himself Floyd reached the pinnacle of black manhood: he got himself a white "mama".

-----------------

Scyre

So tired of everyone finding ways to pull the victim card for themselves. If you take the pain medication as directed, you wouldn't have that bad of an addiction if any. 5mg hydrocodone x twice a day is not going to get you addicted to a point you can't easily stop. Even if they did get addicted from stealing more pills or doctor shopping, it doesn't justify using one of the strongest opioids known to man above heroin and morphine and blaming society/doctors afterwards.

Likes - 1551

Dislikes - 102

----------------

iyq2

I had a friend who said she couldn't stop smoking cigarettes because she had an addiction. "I can't, I have an addiction." The way she put it was like it was an external locus of control when it is actually internal. We all have the power within us to make good decisions and choose our life's path. I am my choices.

Likes - 710

Dislikes - 39

------------------

AllenBravo3

RESUME FOR GEORGE FLOYD:
George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for at least 5 times
George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
He had another stint for a theft in August 1998.

Likes - 118

Dislikes - 7

-------------

mr.a257

Are you taking the same drugs that George was on? Now we now that it’s all Lincoln’s fault. Tear down the statues!!!

Likes - 14

Dislikes - 0

Zoe11
Reply to mr.a257

The TRUTH is the LIGHT. Deal with it.

Likes - 11

Dislikes - 0

hellothere001

Are you a Black Supremacist?

Likes - 24

Dislikes - 0

----------------

franklinsdad124

George Floyd has already cost businesses Billions of dollars in damages. With billions more on the horizon.

Likes - 605

Dislikes - 44

ding_dong_the_witch_is_dead
Reply to franklinsdad124

That Biden is bailing them all out of. Which means we are bailing them out of.

Likes - 70

Dislikes - 5

--------------------

Bwyse442

It’s about Choice - I choose to get high or not. I choose to work or not. I choose to pass fake $20 bills or not. I choose to put myself in a position where a police office has his knee on my neck for 9 minutes or not. Once again America is being force to justify the actions of someone who choose a life of bad decisions.

Likes - 210

Dislikes - 7

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

If I were taking drugs I would simply choose to not become addicted to them.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
As if half of freep isn’t fat old men who have six beers a night because it’s their right and they could absolutely quit any time

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

Also if you brought up these same lovely defenses for someone like Bill Clinton who was definitely on Epstein's plane a bunch (do not do this; do not defend Bill Clinton ever), they'd have a seizure trying to reconcile it with their defense of Gaetz or anyone else.

This is mistaken. No, they won't have a seziure trying to reconcile anything, they will just invoke a double standard, ignore or even embrace the hypocracy (especially if flaunting it "makes libs mad") and go about their lives thinking they won the argument.

They have rejected logic and are operating on completely different axioms to you and I. There is no reconcilliation or seeing eye to eye ever with any of these people. If the last five or six years of reading threads like this have taught me anything it's that they need to be pushed aside, stamped out, ostricised, left behind, and all while doing so roundly mocked.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Fidelity brokerage account has $5,000 cash balance to invest in equities. Looking for growth of capital over next 5 years. What would you buy?

Guys I think freep is really bad with money.

quote:

To: 4Runner
MARA (an indirect way of investing in bitcoin)

2 posted on 4/1/2021, 8:05:10 PM by TexasFreeper2009

quote:

My recommendation would be to put the $5,000 into Visa, Mastercard or AMEX stock. As the left runs out of pocket money, they’ll max out their cards.

12 posted on 4/1/2021, 8:15:43 PM by Rembrandt (-a sure sign a Dem is lying - his lips are moving.)

quote:

CLSK is Clean Spark. Mini electric grids to bring energy efficiency and dependability to the consumer. You will not loose power from the stupidity of California if you have got Clean Spark connectivity. Plus they are into Bitcoin mining. 6,000 dollars to mine a coin. Sell the coin for 59,000 dollars. Buying and installing lots of equipment to make lots more Bitcoins. Low price now. Could double in 12 months or sooner. 23 could be 46.

15 posted on 4/1/2021, 8:16:58 PM by Trumpet 1 (US Constitution is my guide.)

quote:

I will NOT tell you what to invest in. You could look at these:

Will the markets be collapsing under Biden? Do not invest in this!

HCAIX Harbor Capital Appreciation Fund.

Penny stocks.

Highly speculative risk money.

You could look at this. About $1 share currently.

https://investorshub.advfn.com/Niocorp-Developments-Ltd-NIOBF-18707/

Scandium and niobium mine.

Do your own Due Diligence on this stuff!

20 posted on 4/1/2021, 8:19:40 PM by Pete from Shawnee Mission

quote:

right now my strategy is “diamond hands.” don’t give wall street or the gov’t anything unless you have no other choice.

29 posted on 4/1/2021, 8:24:24 PM by dadfly
The OP has very, very reasonable expectations for his modest investment

quote:

To: Jane Long
Checked that out. 2% return? No thanks. I’m looking for $100k by 2026 from the initial investment. It can be done. Who goes to equities for safety?

57 posted on 4/1/2021, 9:11:26 PM by 4Runner
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies]

quote:

Buy municipal bonds in Red States only

64 posted on 4/1/2021, 9:26:40 PM by Captain Peter Blood (https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/3804407/posts?q=1&;page)

quote:

A few thousand dollars worth of ammo is certain to appreciate.

Once 3D printer companies like Defense Distributed go public, they will skyrocket with their GhostGunnerII platform. There will likely be some public 3D printer compandoes able to print houses.

68 posted on 4/1/2021, 9:49:22 PM by Kevmo (The tree of liberty is thirsty.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

quote:

Put it all in BlackBerry (BB) and forget it for 2-3 years. The stock will pop. It’s currently only $8.60 per share. They are in process of licensing many of their mobile patents which should generate $1 billion in revenue and allow them to grow their various products. Blackberry’s QNX software, for example, is already in 175 million vehicles on the road. I expect BB to hit $100 eventually and maybe higher.

84 posted on 4/1/2021, 11:36:18 PM by Mozzafiato

quote:

Fidelity brokerage account has $5,000 cash balance to invest in equities. Looking for growth of capital over next 5 years. What would you buy?
$5,000 is chump change.

Seriously: It's as though some kid said he had scrimped and saved 35 bucks and was now asking for real estate investment advice.

Pay off your debts (if any) and invest in yourself.

(I.e., use the money to improve the quality of your life, upgrade your quarters, finally buy a tailor-made / bespoke suit, etc.)

Regards,

85 posted on 4/2/2021, 1:03:57 AM by alexander_busek (Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.)

quote:

Bitcoin

89 posted on 4/2/2021, 2:17:22 AM by wardaddy (P IN 1999 JIM THOMPSON WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE BUSHES ...WE WERE WRONG lz’’z:s)

quote:

Buy guns.

97 posted on 4/2/2021, 8:37:49 AM by gitmo (If your theology doesn't become your biography, what good is it?)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
When society collapses into liberal darkness, my bitcoin fortune will command an empire

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
That's seriously some of the funniest freep I've read in a long time

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Wait till freep finds out about NFTs. The only freeper wise enough to see through that scam dalereed is long dead.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The ammo dude is right though, guns and ammo appreciate like crazy during democratic presidencies because nobody can make enough.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Lol had a friend who asked me if he should put money into the whole "Gamestonk" fiasco and I told him it was the financial equivalent of punching speed holes into your car. If you weren't in on the ground floor, you're a mark.

FReep is a whole website full of marks.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
They're shockingly into bitcoin for a bunch of old motherfuckers.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
MLB just pulled the 2021 all star game out of Atlanta over the voting law changes.

Bring on the CANCEL CULTURE!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

hobbesmaster posted:

The ammo dude is right though, guns and ammo appreciate like crazy during democratic presidencies because nobody can make enough.

I don't think that Freeper was suggesting buying ammo for investment purposes...