Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
my favorite was when FAU discovered Uncle at Nintendo is like close friends with a bunch of legit hardcore gangsta rappers lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Blooster posted:

my favorite was when FAU discovered Uncle at Nintendo is like close friends with a bunch of legit hardcore gangsta rappers lol.
I do not remember this at all.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

sounds like a potential gaming dream.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Blooster posted:

IIRC he's friends with the hip hop group Onyx. I don't know why I know that

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Publicly flaming UaN but privately thinking he seems nice.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

IIRC he's friends with the hip hop group Onyx. I don't know why I know that

Lol uncle at nintendo did you used to be hamburglar or something on these forums

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

FactsAreUseless posted:

it was some GBS music thread a few months ago and he had like pics with him and M.O.P. and Rakim at some backstage party or something lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Blooster posted:

it was some GBS music thread a few months ago and he had like pics with him and M.O.P. and Rakim at some backstage party or something lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uan seemed like a nice guy. I don't think he's a serial killer tbh.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

“The human mind has been hacked no matter what firmware you’re on” thinks UaN as he uploads his consciousness into the cloud.

To be fair youd be a fool not to hack your wii, wii u, ds and 3ds esp since nintendo killed/will kill their eshops

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

the Rorschach monologue about the Imps looking up to UaN asking him to save them and he says "Absolutely!"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I should mod my 3DS

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Now rakim you may b on tha mic enjoying your Nintendogs now but when that firmware is out of maintenance well let’s just say it’ll be real ill indeed

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Now rakim you may b on tha mic enjoying your Nintendogs now but when that firmware is out of maintenance well let’s just say it’ll be real ill indeed

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

NienNunb posted:

I should mod my 3DS

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

its extremely trivial now you literally put like 2 files on an sd card and scan a qr code with your camera. I had to buy a 2 dollar dsiware game and run a bitcoiner miner for 20 minutes when I did it a few years ago. Fuuuuuuu!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

im fuycking dying rn

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

“The human mind has been hacked no matter what firmware you’re on” thinks UaN as he uploads his consciousness into the cloud.

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Klowner posted:

uan seemed like a nice guy. I don't think he's a serial killer tbh.

thats how they get you

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Blooster posted:

I remember this.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i've been replaying link between worlds and it owns. its very clear they wanted to go above and beyond "link to the past but 3d," the dungeons are great and have awesome presentation, all have their own theme music too. the overworld also opens up fast and is packed with events & puzzles and mini dungeons.

i feel like this game got slept on and it's fantastic

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"he always seemed like such a nice guy. always fixing up the neighborhood toys and then yelling into the sky about the impermanence of digital copies."

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm thankful for Uncle at Nintendo, in case I ever lose the ability to distinguish between right and wrong and want to play virtual boy games on a 3ds.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

a Loving Dog posted:

Lol uncle at nintendo did you used to be hamburglar or something on these forums

lol man when onyx brought up that made me think of hamburgula because that guy was super into onyx

I printed him some onyx posters with the big poster printer my dad owned

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wanted to play some ds games and relive the nostalgia but my ds is broken. Sure wish there was someone I could give my address and phone number to to come to my house and fix it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Klowner posted:

wanted to play some ds games and relive the nostalgia but my ds is broken. Sure wish there was someone I could give my address and phone number to to come to my house and fix it.

you just reminded me i need to buy a new shell for mine. ive been wanting to get some gba gaming in

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Lmfao

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

drat I have a friend who's weirdly into Onyx and I'm definitely gonna tell him a very awkward and non-entertaining story about some amazing forum posts I read

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Martman posted:

drat I have a friend who's weirdly into Onyx and I'm definitely gonna tell him a very awkward and non-entertaining story about some amazing forum posts I read

well, thanks for the symmetry, at least

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i hacked my wiiu today to play some DS games on the TV and its always a cool feeling when you successfully modify an old console and suddenly its just displaying prompts and running sploits. my favorite was doing the stupid disc trick on saturn to time it juuuust right to like, flash a different OS onto an action replay. the people who figure these tricks out are cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

i hacked my wiiu today
to play some DS games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

i hacked my wiiu today to play some DS games on the TV and its always a cool feeling when you successfully modify an old console and suddenly its just displaying prompts and running sploits. my favorite was doing the stupid disc trick on saturn to time it juuuust right to like, flash a different OS onto an action replay. the people who figure these tricks out are cool

booting into homebrew channel for the first time on my wii made me feel like a super hackerman