Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1380640068692508676?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao at waiting until right now to do this

https://twitter.com/Nadine_Writes/status/1380842470729191426?s=20

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

The focus groups had the easter week off.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

realistically he had to do this, the labour party cannot have as its official position 'there's no serious racism in the UK', they'd lose half their urban voters

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

V. Illych L. posted:

realistically he had to do this, the labour party cannot have as its official position 'there's no serious racism in the UK', they'd lose half their urban voters

Lose to whom though? They're very clearly going for the "what are you going to do, vote for a 3rd party?" strat that the dems used to *checks notes* great success?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

gonadic io posted:

Lose to whom though? They're very clearly going for the "what are you going to do, vote for a 3rd party?" strat that the dems used to *checks notes* great success?

Lib Dems and greens.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

V. Illych L. posted:

He should have done it immediately and not waited until it would barely make the news

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

gonadic io posted:

or they could just sit home and not vote for the red tories

K9
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/AyoCaesar/status/1380866166931984385

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

gonadic io posted:

apathy

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

just heard elizabeth is back on the market. nice.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I think it's despicable that trans people would do this. I don't know what's happening or if anything's happening but that's what I reckon

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Pretty good posted:

I think it's despicable that trans people would do this. I don't know what's happening or if anything's happening but that's what I reckon

hello graham

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Do you think I can get Liz to make everything out to me in her will, she needs someone to help clear out the 'cobwebs' and I need to see the look on Charles' face when I get everything.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

He'll try to strangle you with his sausage fingers. It won't be dangerous, but it will feel disgusting.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i am gunna shag the queen

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
ok lets not gently caress around here. the big question is will kate and meghan both be at the D of E's funeral, and if so will they get into a brutal bloody punch up, because if so my money is on meghan kicking kate's head in

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

died at 99
on the the 99th day of the year
on April 9th

the total days he lived were 36,463 (9-4-9)

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

PawParole posted:

died at 99
on April 9th

are the aliens trying to communicate with us by killing famous people, like Contact but w/ dead people???

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

new kind of cat posted:

that's cool bro but I shagged her first

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Imagine keeping multiple stables of deranged poodle people as a country.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

ok lets not gently caress around here. the big question is will kate and meghan both be at the D of E's funeral, and if so will they get into a brutal bloody punch up, because if so my money is on meghan kicking kate's head in

I think Kate would choke Meghan out with her powerful horseriding thighs

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I don't know if Kate rides horses but she looks exactly like the sort of posh girl who would.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
If Kate doesn't ride horses then I'm from the moon

I'm not sure she'd have been allowed into the family if she didn't ride horses.

That said I still think Meghan wins. I could reasonable believe that Meghan has been in a fight before, but I just can't see Kate ever having gone on a night out and got into a drunken battle before

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what the gently caress

https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-tips/celebrity-travel/kate-middleton-does-not-horseback-ride

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

kate did used to get some negativity among royal fans for not being nobility but that stopped as soon as meghan came on the scene

her not riding horses is genuinely shocking though

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

PawParole posted:

died at 99
on April 9th

also he’s burning in the 9th layer of hell and his royal dingus was 9 inches long

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
People keep comparing the fawning and universal sorrow at the death of Prince Phillip to North Korea but that's not entirely true. In North Korea when the Dear Leader dies everyone get's a free fish. Where's my sodding fish?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Prurient Squid posted:

People keep comparing the fawning and universal sorrow at the death of Prince Phillip to North Korea but that's not entirely true. In North Korea when the Dear Leader dies everyone get's a free fish. Where's my sodding fish?
Here in Denmark.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Prurient Squid posted:

Brexit strikes again!

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

marktheando posted:

kate did used to get some negativity among royal fans for not being nobility but that stopped as soon as meghan came on the scene

her not riding horses is genuinely shocking though

Fun story. my little brother made out with her once. they went to school together, and apparently she was intent on marrying a royal even then.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Still dead?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Camrath posted:

Fun story. my little brother made out with her once. they went to school together, and apparently she was intent on marrying a royal even then.
This guy is 88th in line for the throne.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Camrath posted:

my friend went to st andrews at the same time as her and william- he said there were absolutely loads of posh girls who went to st andrews that year with the same idea as kate

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A Buttery Pastry posted:

This guy is 88th in line for the throne.

I'm 69th ;)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1380840671741886464
:owned:

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Brits just love him so much; they can’t bear hearing about his death.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

new kind of cat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSBIK0hiNYU&t=2157s

The mag's vag.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

sorry to barge into your thread but it is genuinely upsetting the amount of people upset by your latest ghoul dying. the only thing worse than your wretched island is the cultural influence it has on the dumbest people in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Or once they heard the news and saw a bit of the coverage they went to watch The Crown or anything else.

Still this is nothing compared to Diana, for a couple of days all TV was either the news or cancelled. I think the only Sky channel still showing anything but Diana was MTV. Even QVC was off air, presumably to stop people impulse buying blenders to cope with their grief.

Phil was the best royal. He didn't give a poo poo what he did and said because he'd been there so long.