Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Oof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

No wonder you're broken as a person.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i was 11 when i first started playing

i'm 26 now

When was the last time you touched grass

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Solus posted:

Touching grass is actually bad now because ticks are loving *everywhere*. :ohdear:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Solus posted:

this is actually super interesting to me, hold on

so i currently live in my new condo, and they haven't put grass in as my building was one of the first ones finished, so not at all for the last 6 weeks as i haven't left the complex

before that, i did go outside more regularly, but there was snow on the ground a lot of the time, so although i walked on top of grass i don't think i actually touched it, and i almost always walk on the sidewalk

i think it may have been october to november when i was hanging out with one of my stoner friends who still gets stupidy paranoid about smoking even though it's legal and they're of age to smoke, so we went behind this storage crate and we sat on the curb and when i leaned back i used my hands as support on the grass, this was probably the last time i can recall i for sure touched grass

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
oh poo poo nevermind i remember earlier, i was making maple syrup with some family friends in march and we were collecting buckets of tree water to boil down and i definitely touched grass with my shoes on, so that might count, but the earlier post still stands for skin to grass contact.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
This thread lacks the usual finest cuisine posts. Reading all this futile test&co war effort stories makes me hungry

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Touching grass is actually bad now because ticks are loving *everywhere*. :ohdear:

And those ticks can carry a disease that make you allergic to meat and lyme disease among other things.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

SugarAddict posted:

And those ticks can carry a disease that make you allergic to meat and lyme disease among other things.

It really only becomes an issue if the ticks can get out from under the skin, same as the spiders.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
wrong thread

Cease to Hope fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Apr 12, 2021

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Cease to Hope posted:

wrong thread

The only acceptable reason to edit your posts is correcting a misstatement or posting more. Your faithless abandonment of a post harms us all.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Baculus posted:

The only acceptable reason to edit your posts is correcting a misstatement or posting more. Your faithless abandonment of a post harms us all.

it was needlessly hostile and largely off-topic and i mistook the person quoted for someone i knew

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Cease to Hope posted:

it was needlessly hostile and largely off-topic and i mistook the person quoted for someone i knew

You just described half the posts here. We wouldn't have even noticed.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Whaaaat, I got removed from Deltasqad!

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Rejectsqad aka theta.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

I'm assuming its some activity thing, cause I have been in like one fleet this last month.
Having a hectic work life and also being in NZ time zone does not a good fleet attender make.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Spiteski posted:

Whaaaat, I got removed from Deltasqad!

no not posting means exactly what it says

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Post or kick :colbert:

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

That's probably it. I did not post. At least I didn't not believe in myself

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Spiteski posted:

We're hilariously active in your TZ, there might not be pings, but there's definitely 5-30 of us in comms shooting things.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Spiteski posted:

The only real requirement is posting. You don’t even need to go on fleets, but you do have to post.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

They don't even have to be good posts

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

CainFortea posted:

They don't even have to be good posts

god help us all if they ever have to be good

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
Thanks to everyone sending me isk. I’ll try not to use it being killed by the bad guys but I probably will do that.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

god help us all if they ever have to be good

It will be the end of an era, and the end of goons.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Spiteski posted:

did you !pingoff in #deltasqad

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

I think I may have.
I kept getting the channel going blue and getting alerts and there being no messages in the channel.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

OAquinas posted:

Got you beat. The wyvern I'm trying to lose was built by Niart Epar (pre-fuckgoons, obv) in Delve the first time we owned it, with large rigs. It's vintage!

I still have Blackbirds from the first time we FAILED to take Delve.

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

OAquinas posted:

Got you beat. The wyvern I'm trying to lose was built by Niart Epar (pre-fuckgoons, obv) in Delve the first time we owned it, with large rigs. It's vintage!
Are you talking large rigs from before capital rigs? Or are you talking large rigs from before rigs had sizes?

Large rigs on a CovOps crew checking in.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Dik Hz posted:

Are you talking large rigs from before capital rigs? Or are you talking large rigs from before rigs had sizes?

Possibly the latter! I cba to recall the date the changes went into effect. poo poo's old, is the main bullet point there.

Still wear my Purple Fart for my first hull loss proudly.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Dik Hz posted:

My Buzzard is so old the cloak cost 80m.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Zaradis posted:

Thanks to everyone sending me isk. I’ll try not to use it being killed by the bad guys but I probably will do that.

I'll be very cross if you don't

Your K/D needs to be <1 if you ever want to make it into Phlegmsquad

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Why is Eve downloading 1 gig of poo poo. Anything good?

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

I'll be very cross if you don't

Your K/D needs to be <1 if you ever want to make it into Phlegmsquad

100% needs to be a squad

SHISHKABOB posted:

Why is Eve downloading 1 gig of poo poo. Anything good?

Is it ever good?

Joking aside it's just the start of the industry updates with some QoL sprinkles on top (yay for being able to route with jump bridges now that we don't have any... thanks :ccp:

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Release the new industry nerfbat BPO, but forget to seed most of them. Classic :ccp:

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

TasogareNoKagi posted:

Release the new industry nerfbat BPO, but forget to seed most of them. Classic :ccp:

They're (not) obviously in the new high-sec content expansion where you have to ___ gently caress it, it's not funny anymore :ccp:.

Jintozook81
May 14, 2020

There's Always A Bigger Ship...
Lipstick Apathy
Game needs more stuff for noobs. No one stays.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Didn't they seed the BPOs this morning?

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Ynglaur posted:

Didn't they seed the BPOs this morning?

Some of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU