Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

dated a girl that talked about her yoni all the time, it really really skeeved me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I wish it was socially acceptable for big dopey white americans to wear samurai pants.

Look at this dude. Just imagine how amazingly comfortable and free his balls are.

I bought some “Thai fisherman” pants last week. They are gloriously breezy, light and loose fitting. They’re also cheap and one size fits all.

I also bought some “harem” pants. I think most would call them Hammer pants. They’re all great as pajamas.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jestery posted:

I was wearing my robe/kaftan down the street and saw a guy waiting to make an illegal turn that, living nearby, I know that causes a incredible amount of accidents

So I called out "double line dickhead" and pointed to the sign and the guy driving just had no response to a guy in a dress actively calling out his bad driving

That's my robe story

Also, lot of robe wearers ITT

Maybe it depends on your state. In NSW you can cross double lines to turn right at an intersection, to enter/leave properties, or to pass cyclists to maintain 1.5 m distance and avoid road obstructions. Unless otherwise signposted.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

St_Ides posted:

I bought some “Thai fisherman” pants last week. They are gloriously breezy, light and loose fitting. They’re also cheap and one size fits all.

I also bought some “harem” pants. I think most would call them Hammer pants. They’re all great as pajamas.

You can get some nice gauchos in linen at Uniqlo or go pacific islands and invest in a sarong cuz men wear em too dontcha know.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

I came back from Jordan with a buncha robes and they absolutely whip rear end. You got your beige old baba robe and your hot trendy “formal” robe with like nice stitching and patterns. I rock the baba robe on real hot days bc it’s super loose and comfy, but have not yet had the chutzpah to wear it “out on the town”. Granted I’m in Seattle so the odds anyone would give a poo poo are low to none.

Someone needs to plant the seeds of Robe in tiktok so that zoomers bring back robes. Young people are the future and the future is wearing a robe.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I have a big heavy winter kimono that I use as a robe. It whips rear end to just sit and slide my arms into the big sleeves

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Sixto Lezcano posted:

I came back from Jordan with a buncha robes and they absolutely whip rear end. You got your beige old baba robe and your hot trendy “formal” robe with like nice stitching and patterns. I rock the baba robe on real hot days bc it’s super loose and comfy, but have not yet had the chutzpah to wear it “out on the town”. Granted I’m in Seattle so the odds anyone would give a poo poo are low to none.

Someone needs to plant the seeds of Robe in tiktok so that zoomers bring back robes. Young people are the future and the future is wearing a robe.

are u naked under the robe

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

I wish it was socially acceptable for big dopey white americans to wear samurai pants.

Look at this dude. Just imagine how amazingly comfortable and free his balls are.

jnco? jnco linen pants would be great brb scheduling my pitch to jnco

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

my pineal gland is decalcifying just looking at this meme

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
other way around surely

i felt my soul leave

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705386202890502214/831661316452253756/Superstar_Saga.mp4

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

What is that guy’s name again

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Every Single Poster from the Last Two Pages, Colorized (1995)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I wouldn't be caught dead in a newsie hat

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

freeedr posted:

Mario

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

No, it's goomba. Even says it right there.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

Amoeba102 posted:

Maybe it depends on your state. In NSW you can cross double lines to turn right at an intersection, to enter/leave properties, or to pass cyclists to maintain 1.5 m distance and avoid road obstructions. Unless otherwise signposted.

Yeah I've driven many many hours in 3 US states and 2 Canadian provinces and double yellow is no passing, not no crossing/turning

Edit: I did this the other day and some nut in a toga was screaming at me

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m happy the silly science drawing of tiktaalik became a meme

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

flavor.flv posted:

That comes from the days before mirrors or divided lanes were invented, you just went whatever the gently caress you wanted whenever you wanted to

It is said that in <?php echo getLocation(); ?> drivers still behave in this way

one more reason to be wary of php

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

freeedr posted:

Carson Shearer

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Amoeba102 posted:

You cannot here, only to pass a cyclist, and there was a big sign there in front of the driver

I lived like 80 Meters from it and there was easily a crash/ding/squeezing brakes there once a month and the sign had been added in response

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

When the transition hits and it goes into the flashback had me rolling. Jesus Christ this is awesome.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

actual lol

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Which do people desire more from a mate: the incomparable pleasure that comes from throwing car batteries into the ocean, or the power and stability that comes with forklift certification?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I live in the south, where it is hot and miserable.

However, I do not wear white robes to keep myself cool. Because I live in the south, if you will. :heritage:

I would just rather not.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Which do people desire more from a mate: the incomparable pleasure that comes from throwing car batteries into the ocean, or the power and stability that comes with forklift certification?

...what if you use your forklift to throw the batteries into the ocean?

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Byzantine posted:

...what if you use your forklift to throw the batteries into the ocean?

The prophecy spoke of such a man....

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

DicktheCat posted:

I live in the south, where it is hot and miserable.

However, I do not wear white robes to keep myself cool. Because I live in the south, if you will. :heritage:

I would just rather not.

I mean, I live in the south and I'm pretty sure the robes would be ok (you might get some weird looks), but the hood is right out.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SpacePig posted:

Forklift operators are diseased outcasts of ill repute and small primordial genitalia compared to the champion sex god brave heroes who pay offering to Poseidon in spite of those dicks at AutoZone.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You could throw an entire tesla into the ocean with a forklift.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Forklift operators are diseased outcasts of ill repute and small primordial genitalia compared to the champion sex god brave heroes who pay offering to Poseidon in spite of those dicks at AutoZone.

I'm forklift certified just to carry my gigantic genitalia before I throw them, and the forklift batteries to the ocean. Thank you.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

OwlFancier posted:

You could throw an entire tesla into the ocean with a forklift.

This was literally Elon Musk's plan to save those kids in that cave and the exact moment the entire sane world realized beyond a shadow of a doubt he's a colossal loving moron.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/erikapriceart/status/1382192618881290242

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I don't know how to add text over gifs so this is the best I can do

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/792899306734223411/831079088764485682/eigo_da.mp4

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jestery posted:

You cannot here, only to pass a cyclist, and there was a big sign there in front of the driver

I lived like 80 Meters from it and there was easily a crash/ding/squeezing brakes there once a month and the sign had been added in response

I'll try and remember next time I drive in QLD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Keep an eye out for the guy wearing a robe and say hi