Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ArmZ posted:

ye ait owns

tup 2024!!

Private Parts scene with Paul Giamatti explaining that Howard Stern fans listen for an average of 2 hours to see what he'll say next, and Stern haters listen for an average of 4 hours to see what he'll say next, kinda thinking about this scene and the trunpb thread and getting a little uncomfortable lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Organ Fiend posted:

Ha ha, this loving rules.

I like how they busted out the good silver to hold the tubs of mcnugget sauce

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

is pepsi ok posted:

When you get to go backstage after a pro wrestling show and are shocked to discover that the faces and heels are friends.

lmao of course putin bothered to learn english, obama claims to have even forgotten what indonesian he learned as a kid

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lord of Pie posted:

I like how they busted out the good silver to hold the tubs of mcnugget sauce

silver boats of bbq sauce is cool and all

but it's no pizza tongs

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Mcdonnels is good and I lived on that poo poo in college. A mcdouble a mcchicken fries and a drink was like a little over $5

Can't beat that poo poo

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Trump would have won if he forced mcdowell's to bring back the dollar menu

Government subsidized dollar menunaire lifestyle

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

Trump would have won if he forced mcdowell's to bring back the dollar menu

Government subsidized dollar menunaire lifestyle

the 123 menu or w/e is too complicated for me to understand

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

the 123 menu or w/e is too complicated for me to understand

what isn't

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

stupid bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

stupid bitch

problem?

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

people who actually got angry at the mcdonalds feast are all my mortal enemies

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

Private Parts scene with Paul Giamatti explaining that Howard Stern fans listen for an average of 2 hours to see what he'll say next, and Stern haters listen for an average of 4 hours to see what he'll say next, kinda thinking about this scene and the trunpb thread and getting a little uncomfortable lmao

both liberals and conservatives love trump and hate politics without him because of their equally deep equally libidinal obsession with him. the conservatives are sadists and like extracting pain (or being on the side of extracting pain) and love seeing trump own the libs. the liberals are masochists and have fully internalized their own weakness and politically pathetic stature and (unlike the left who despairs at it) receive the exact same sort of arousal (just reflected differently) when this loud, boorish, obviously-lying idiot completely dominates them.

sick little fuckin freaks, each and every one

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Yinlock posted:

lest we get too deep into trump thread delusion, let's not forget that hero of the common man donald j trump renovated the white house to line everything with eye-searing gold
I take this as a sign that the dry boys election night plan to convert Trump to shia islam worked.

gotta have the gold baybee

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

problem?

just spilling the tea

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Trabisnikof posted:

i always just kinda assumed the brain laser thing was a side effect of something the cia/:nsa: was doing and it was a self-own

nah, it's all terminal munchausens by proxy

sad, but many cases!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Flunky posted:

people who actually got angry at the mcdonalds feast are all my mortal enemies

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Organ Fiend posted:

Ha ha, this loving rules.

many many french fries!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

just spilling the tea

gonna spill some of my tepid inert jizzums into your mouth

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao

I remember that story but never really took it seriously I just assumed it was some illness that went around the embassy but no they actually believe it

sonic weapons are real and they're used all of the time, you loving sound weapon denial freak

it's called NPR

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

what the gently caress hahaha shut down D&D these people are too loving dumb to be allowed to continue on like this. letting them post is irresponsible. they need to be looked after so they don't hurt themselves

I'm reminded of people on Twitter telling me I'm naive not to believe Putin has the technology to make chatbots that pass the Turing Test and is using it to disagree with them on the Internet

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

both liberals and conservatives love trump and hate politics without him because of their equally deep equally libidinal obsession with him. the conservatives are sadists and like extracting pain (or being on the side of extracting pain) and love seeing trump own the libs. the liberals are masochists and have fully internalized their own weakness and politically pathetic stature and (unlike the left who despairs at it) receive the exact same sort of arousal (just reflected differently) when this loud, boorish, obviously-lying idiot completely dominates them.

sick little fuckin freaks, each and every one

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
maybe the way to improve relations is to give g*sanos billions of dollars in reparations :downs:

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Phone posted:

sonic weapons are real and they're used all of the time, you loving sound weapon denial freak

it's called NPR

I still remember last year during the primary, during that lovely smug game show they do on Sundays, all the hosts started making fun of Bernie demanding medicare for all, doing impressions of him

If you gave me an MRI after that you would have found lesions in my brain too

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

quote is not edit

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Pobrecito posted:

maybe the way to improve relations is to give g*sanos billions of dollars in reparations :downs:

They already did that.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I just watched the final season of Game of Thrones.

lol at all the libs who loved that psycho dragon lady.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Trabisnikof posted:

i always just kinda assumed the brain laser thing was a side effect of something the cia/:nsa: was doing and it was a self-own

Mass hysteria, carbon monoxide leak, or that building is full of mold

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

PostNouveau posted:

Mass hysteria, carbon monoxide leak, or that building is full of mold

No it's a commie space laser the NYT via the CIA says so when has the CIA been wrong

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Stop gaslighting me by pretending that Cuba hasn't invented a psychic gun

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

No it's a commie space laser the NYT via the CIA says so when has the CIA been wrong

drake saying no: jewish space lasers
drake saying yes: commie space lasers

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

I just watched the final season of Game of Thrones.

lol at all the libs who loved that psycho dragon lady.

She's not psycho, if you don't surrender by the time the walls are breached, you don't get to surrender at all.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

is pepsi ok posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

is pepsi ok posted:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

sullat posted:

She's not psycho, if you don't surrender by the time the walls are breached, you don't get to surrender at all.

the 1100's were a wild time in Asia.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

loquacius posted:

I'm reminded of people on Twitter telling me I'm naive not to believe Putin has the technology to make chatbots that pass the Turing Test and is using it to disagree with them on the Internet

The best thing is that the actual Muellers indictment paints a picture of a below amatuerish effort. The Russians didn't know what a purple state was and had to keep a list of American holidays nearby because they didn't know them.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

joepinetree posted:

had to keep a list of American holidays nearby because they didn't know them.

That's just smart. I do it too.

Rectal Death Deft
Jan 10, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

joepinetree posted:

The best thing is that the actual Muellers indictment paints a picture of a below amatuerish effort. The Russians didn't know what a purple state was and had to keep a list of American holidays nearby because they didn't know them.

Look, he proved that at least one Russian had the intention of interfering with our election in some way.

The fact that this was done on facebook with less engagement than any random newspaper article comment section by less people than read any one thread here is just a pointless derail. Mueller proved Russian interference. You can't argue that! It's true! Russia interfered!!!!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

joepinetree posted:

yea it's really funny that THE REPORT actually showed Russia is somehow even dumber about other countries than we are, and had to be told July 4th is a kinda big holiday for us.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Me, a high tech russian hacker ready to steal an entire election: "Hey what the gently caress's a 'swing state' guys????"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Death Deft
Jan 10, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo
"When we are photoshopping Hillary into the cage it's July 9th right?"
"July 9th?"
"The holiday. Fireworks. Barbecue."
"July 4th."
"poo poo. Get on the phone with our billion dollar spy masters and sort this out."