Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Well if it makes you feel better, lots of people in the US would really like $26 medical eighths. In my state they’re mostly $40-50.

Yeah, the price of the Israeli legal weed through Project Twenty 21 is good and is considerably cheaper than the black market.

I have a good choice of top shelf black market flowers and extracts at the moment. It's a great service from a trusted source. I normally pay £30-£50 per 1/8th of flower, depending on the strain and quality, and the extracts go from £40/ml for THC distilate up to £70/g for specific live resin diamonds and sauces.

[e: only 18 pages to go]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Well if it makes you feel better, lots of people in the US would really like $26 medical eighths. In my state they’re mostly $40-50.

Same, good poo poo is $40-70, mids or older harvests can get down to $25 1/8. Very hit or miss though.

That Sour Diesel cart feels GREAT. It's been a nice relaxing Sunday, keeping an eye on my girlfriend as she recovers from her 2nd dose of the vaccine.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
420 sales kinda sucked. Finally bought a pax era pro and 2 pods, CBD Blue Dream and Gelato 33.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I like weed a whole bunch.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Just get a weed job and start grabbing those $100 ounces and $12 grams of wax

Or free if you're a budtender at a good place

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjL7D33xpS4

Ribs and weed go together quite well

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Inspector Hound posted:

Just get a weed job and start grabbing those $100 ounces and $12 grams of wax

Or free if you're a budtender at a good place

You can get $100/ozs and $12 gs of wax without the added bullshit of working in the industry for minimum wage and without insurance. Just download weedmaps and live in Colorado.

Living in Colorado is not cheap though, so when adjusted for cost of living, it's not a bargain. Live in a flyover state, drive into Denver once a month to resupply.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

You can get $100/ozs and $12 gs of wax without the added bullshit of working in the industry for minimum wage and without insurance. Just download weedmaps and live in Colorado.

Living in Colorado is not cheap though, so when adjusted for cost of living, it's not a bargain. Live in a flyover state, drive into Denver once a month to resupply.

I've enjoyed living in Denver and working in the weed industry for some time now, although weedmaps and coupon clipping in the back of the Westword still rule

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I smoked weed a couple of times today.
It was great.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Inspector Hound posted:

I've enjoyed living in Denver and working in the weed industry for some time now, although weedmaps and coupon clipping in the back of the Westword still rule

Springs is like, almost universally terrible to work in weed. Literally state minimum wage, no raises ever, if you're offered insurance it's a terrible plan that pays for nothing, any complaints about it loud enough for management to hear and you're replaced because every other motherfucker here has a med badge.

I would trim again if I needed the work, but as it stands now, I'd rather not renew my badge (long story short, I don't work right now, had a crazy snap last year and the VA said chill). I loved walking through the grow rooms in the morning and seeing a sea of healthy plants, not the kind my former employer poo poo out their doors.

If anyone gives you anything from Green Source, just throw that poo poo in the trash. They'll probably have $42/oz specials on tuesday, the trash shake from Golden Meds is better quality than Green Source bud. If you're stuck in the Springs and want cheap bud, literally any other place is a step up in quality. Quality dabs, I always go to Grant Pharms. Cheap dabs, Best Meds because they constantly have concentrate ounces for $330. Their house stuff is processed by Ten Six, usually pretty good for the price.

E: there was a place that rivals trash weed but I think they go shut down, state was prying their cheeks apart, last I heard. Weird loving name but I can't remember it.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Apr 19, 2021

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I've made a new 420 resolution today of labelling my weed, starting today with the 2 strains that I recognise. I have no idea what the other 7 are, so it's a bit like playing indica or sativa Russian roulette, but I'll be sure to also label the 8-Ball Kush and Silver Surfer that I'm picking up later.

I'll have 11 strains for 420. I don't think I've ever had 11 strains at the same time before.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I have a dozen mason jars of stuff I've gotten over the (almost) year I've had my card. Vaping is very efficient.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

KingShiro posted:

I have a dozen mason jars of stuff I've gotten over the (almost) year I've had my card. Vaping is very efficient.

Is there anything special you do to keep them fresh? I am going to be investing in a ton of smaller mason jars specifically for this reason and beyond the usual hydration tips, wasn't sure if there's special stuff to do

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Which GBS mod smokes the most weed, I'll go bother them. I doubt we can get to 420 by EOB tomorrow but god damnit we can try

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

bagmonkey posted:

Which GBS mod smokes the most weed, I'll go bother them. I doubt we can get to 420 by EOB tomorrow but god damnit we can try

Gotta try.

Anyone try making home freezer ethanol extract? Do home freezers get low enough to make it worth doing the whole thing in the freezer versus just doing post extract winterization?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm doing my part. I'm gonna just have a little before bed tonight so I can go wild tomorrow, like a babby t-break.

Tomorrow i've got a 1/4g of wax to run through my vape.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I am going to the dispensary today and I heard they have deals for 4/20 this rules.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Oh, another question I can't be bothered to ask in tcc: anyone have a recommendation for something small and 510 threaded that can handle waxes and concentrates like that?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I finally reached out to one of the GBS mods about it, hopefully we can try to get The Thing done even though it's last minute. I mean, that's kind of the stoner mantra, right?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
high this morning

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Sjs00 posted:

high this morning

Hell yeah :same:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thread stuck good luck goons :hai:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Aardvark! posted:

:toot:

I'll get high after work just for you Aardvark thanks!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Ganja is for goons, no thanks.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
You need to go to jail, hempo.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Picking up some live resin after work to break in the new toy :getin:

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I picked up some D. Bubba last night, sat on the porch, watched the sunset, and had a nice night.

Now I'm at work and daydreaming about doing the same thing this evening.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Get a grip you sativa snorter.

Ok, I’m done.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Get a grip you sativa snorter.

I'd actually recommend more of an indica for you sir, maybe something like Northern Lights that'll plant you on the couch and let you contemplate your decisions

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I did a business and a weed

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
just ordered some seeds from mephisto, good lord their site was an absolute disaster. tried to get a few pink panamas but the checkout kept screwing up and they sold out but i think i managed to escape with one

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

explosivo posted:

Picking up some live resin after work to break in the new toy :getin:

Starting your dab journey with live resin in a Puffco Peak is gonna make everything else seem like some caveman poo poo

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

bagmonkey posted:

I'd actually recommend more of an indica for you sir, maybe something like Northern Lights that'll plant you on the couch and let you contemplate your decisions
Leave me be, you blunt blazer!

https://imgur.com/a/0JB7B2l

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Springs is like, almost universally terrible to work in weed. Literally state minimum wage, no raises ever, if you're offered insurance it's a terrible plan that pays for nothing, any complaints about it loud enough for management to hear and you're replaced because every other motherfucker here has a med badge.

I would trim again if I needed the work, but as it stands now, I'd rather not renew my badge (long story short, I don't work right now, had a crazy snap last year and the VA said chill). I loved walking through the grow rooms in the morning and seeing a sea of healthy plants, not the kind my former employer poo poo out their doors.

If anyone gives you anything from Green Source, just throw that poo poo in the trash. They'll probably have $42/oz specials on tuesday, the trash shake from Golden Meds is better quality than Green Source bud. If you're stuck in the Springs and want cheap bud, literally any other place is a step up in quality. Quality dabs, I always go to Grant Pharms. Cheap dabs, Best Meds because they constantly have concentrate ounces for $330. Their house stuff is processed by Ten Six, usually pretty good for the price.

E: there was a place that rivals trash weed but I think they go shut down, state was prying their cheeks apart, last I heard. Weird loving name but I can't remember it.

Ever been to NaturaLeaf? They're the closest by me, always seem to have good deals. Flower isn't the best I've seen, but they have a great selection of edibles and carts so I'm set.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Aardvark! posted:

weed.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

DoombatINC posted:

Starting your dab journey with live resin in a Puffco Peak is gonna make everything else seem like some caveman poo poo

Can't wait! I was vaping resin with a little one hitter vape pen a few years ago before they had flower to buy in the shops here in PA. I'm not completely new to it but didn't stick with it because I hated that vape pen.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Protocol7 posted:

Ever been to NaturaLeaf? They're the closest by me, always seem to have good deals. Flower isn't the best I've seen, but they have a great selection of edibles and carts so I'm set.

Trimmed with a guy that trimmed for them, said the weed is fine. By that he meant he didn't see mold/mildew on the plants and they handled product well, didn't screw the customers.

I don't know about in-house and how they treat their employees, but I've never heard a bad word about them.

Check Grants tomorrow for deals if you want some bomb flower. Crunchberry is probably my favorite of theirs, but the real draw is the $20g badder, just silky smooth poo poo. Their solventless is pretty good too, but $50/g is definitely putting holes in my wallet. No idea what deals they'll run tomorrow but it'll be decent. A top shelf oz there is $175, with $150, $125 and $89/99 oz price points, bottom is usually wholesale stuff from another grower, still good though. Also a $25/mo member credit.

Left is Grants (Terpman&Rosin) sugar wax, right is Seed&Smith sugar wax. Grants is 93% total cannabinoids, S&S is 81%. The wax is better at Grants.

E: not saying the S&S is bad, it's fine. It's $13g territory, Grants just has a mad scientist in the lab that makes amazing stuff all day.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Apr 19, 2021

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I'm "Stoners Are Loners, I'm Good"

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Asking this question to get some MOTHER FUCKIN POSTS UP LETS GO 420

I have a really high tolerance and have never tried dabbing. Is it worth picking up a dab rig and being a weird wax dab guy? Pros/cons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sunk Dunk posted:

Asking this question to get some MOTHER FUCKIN POSTS UP LETS GO 420

I have a really high tolerance and have never tried dabbing. Is it worth picking up a dab rig and being a weird wax dab guy? Pros/cons?

I think you're in the boat a lot of us are in and you're going to be smoking a lot for forever so why not? My little Yocan Evolve Plus XL+ or whatever is pretty great for occasional dabs when I just wanna get torched. They are great for short term highs, nothing can beat it honestly