Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Buddykins posted:

I dont know how you all sit at computers all day. I would lose my mind

Lol I’m unemployed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

His dad was huge into integrating the NFL, shame about his Mark though

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ball Tazeman posted:

I turn 30 in a month. I haven’t been able to properly digest anything for 7 years. Can wait for the colostomy bag to be installed. Also I developed a beef???? allergy, didn’t know that could happen but when I eat it I poo poo my brains out for an entire day.

You can get meat allergies from many things, including being bitten by lone star ticks!
:bloodborne:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Ball Tazeman posted:

I turn 30 in a month. I haven’t been able to properly digest anything for 7 years. Can wait for the colostomy bag to be installed. Also I developed a beef???? allergy, didn’t know that could happen but when I eat it I poo poo my brains out for an entire day.

Arby's

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mustached Demon posted:

im 34 and feel old

you are

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Ball Tazeman posted:

stop eating arbys

e fu k u sir pablo

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 03:12 on Apr 21, 2021

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Definitely an alien, if nothing else some kind of cryptid

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

gently caress

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Son of a bitch went to a Korean barber and got the Moe.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Gods_Butthole posted:

Why do you think we're here?

lol

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Trump!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I have a basement weight lifting setup that i refer to as "the swole hole"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins posted:

Buddy,

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Harton posted:

yeah that sounds more reasonable. A 300k house is a nice rear end house though. Especially if you live somewhere that isn’t stupid.

sorry my property tax judgement is skewed by the fact that I'm in Texas and they're well over 10x what they are in Michigan. It probably all comes out in the wash when you figure in state income tax, of which we have none.

At this point my tax+insurance is substantially more than my principle and interest, and of course then there's the poo poo that breaks etc.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

my decades of crippling mental anxiety subsided just in time to find myself a physical wreck. middle age owns.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Comrades, has C-SPAM ever had serious talks about seizing the means of posting?

I promise I'm..... not a cop

:grin:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

there should be a device that lets you drain life from posters over the forum. i would zap the poo poo out of all of you

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Buddykins posted:

I’m a pastry chef and I am torn. I would love to not destroy my body every day to serve overindulgent bougie tourists, but I really like the creative freedom I get. I probably wouldn’t get any loving work done and my rear end would become even flatter so food service is probably for the best.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
what breaks in Texas oh right the power grid lol :xd:

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Durf posted:

my decades of crippling mental anxiety subsided just in time to find myself a physical wreck. middle age owns.

Oof, that sucks, I'm genuinely sorry :(

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Ball Tazeman posted:

I'm an internationally famous fitness coach, physician, and nutritionist, but this is not professional advice: try ground turkey. It's really good.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
that guy is worth $500 million and fucks

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

That DICK! posted:

there should be a device that lets you drain life from posters over the forum. i would zap the poo poo out of all of you

loving please, there’s not much left but you could finish the job

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Hatebag posted:

I have a basement weight lifting setup that i refer to as "the swole hole"

Do you have to pay the troll's toll?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
emfive srsly tho I probably have to do a whole house replumb soon and im just like maybe I should just say gently caress this and sell instead lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
c-spam, today we mourn buddykins

*dumps buddykins ashes on a giant mirror and starts chopping htem up*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1384688301962141697?s=20

Somebody get rid of this fucker already

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

That DICK! posted:

I think it's already working

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

emfive posted:

sorry my property tax judgement is skewed by the fact that I'm in Texas and they're well over 10x what they are in Michigan. It probably all comes out in the wash when you figure in state income tax, of which we have none.

At this point my tax+insurance is substantially more than my principle and interest, and of course then there's the poo poo that breaks etc.

maybe if you had income tax you could have a winter resistant energy grid :kiddo:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
sorry that was cruel

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

ex post facho posted:

I didn't lose power but a stupidly routed set of pipes broke, setting off a 5-digit home repair (mostly paid by insurance).

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Reality Protester posted:

sorry that was cruel

Texas is stupid and it is never cruel to point that out

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

emfive posted:

I'm an internationally famous fitness coach, physician, and nutritionist, but this is not professional advice: try ground turkey. It's really good.

will ground turkey make me a skinny hot insta model?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Durf posted:

same, except I stopped taking my meds a couple months ago so I'm a mental as well as a physical shambles again

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

That psychotic laugh, good lord

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i would just do it to the 20s posters..... for the first few years anyway

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Gods_Butthole posted:

Comrades, has C-SPAM ever had serious talks about seizing the means of posting?

I promise I'm..... not a cop

:grin:

come this way Gods_Butthole, my new family, let's have some soup

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

termblerp

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

ex post facho posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Tucker had some kind of crack ping there, he might actually be a true believer and is actually worried about blue flu