Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

twistedmentat posted:

I want full on pansexual Hercules.

And the best line I ever saw from him, that sums up how the character should be written is "I was in the library looking up stories about myself!"

Yes please.

SlimGoodbody posted:

I hope they digitally remove Kevin Sorbo from Hercules: The Legendary Adventures and replace him with Tig Notaro

....and also this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Lager posted:

Hercules, Hercules, Hercules!!

Now all I want is Incredible Hercules #136 on the big screen.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Just get Lucy Lawless to play Hercules.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Bruce Campbell as Hercules, please.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh my god, MCU Hercules could actually happen!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Rhyno posted:

Oh my god, MCU Hercules could actually happen!
Could they get Ares and do "I CANNOT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF RETURNING FIRE"

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

FilthyImp posted:

If the rumors of something Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts related pan out, that’s a very real possibility.

Who could be Ares though? You’d need somebody who can do stern and stoic, and threatening, but could also veer into satirical ultra violence.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FilthyImp posted:

Does God love us that much?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Sanschel posted:

Who could be Ares though? You’d need somebody who can do stern and stoic, and threatening, but could also veer into satirical ultra violence.

You know who.

Jamesman fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Apr 23, 2021

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Sanschel posted:

Roman Reigns

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Henry Cavill would be fuckin amazing.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Gerald Butler

Oooh

Chris Meloni

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Russell Crowe should play Ares.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Those are all old as gently caress

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Collapsing Farts posted:

How old's Ares, smartass?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Collapsing Farts posted:

Henry Cavill is old?

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

People have been talking about it on Twitter. I’d love to see it.

https://twitter.com/thedarthmanda/status/1385319503672840194?s=20

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

I absolutely want Joe Manganiello to play Herc.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Retrowave Joe posted:

I'm a visionary.

I'd love to see him jump to Marvel.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Is the world ready for Henry Cavill AND Chris Hemsworth in the same movie?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No but we need it anyways.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Everytime a guy has a shirtless scene in Marvel movies - which is at least once a movie. Marvel knows what it's doing - my wife giggles like a schoolgirl, she finds it so funny. I don't think she could take it if both Henry and Chris were shirtless in the same scene.

it's a risk I'm willing to take though.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Retrowave Joe posted:

Imagine Cavil actually getting a chance to use his charisma

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Thor/Guardian movies just a parade off incredibly hot dudes with their shirts off while Quill tries unsuccessfully to stop his crew from gawking constantly would be a good direction.

This is balanced with incredibly buff ladies beating the poo poo out of bad guys. Jane’s bringing the guns this time around.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

This is balanced with incredibly buff ladies beating the poo poo out of bad guys. Jane’s bringing the guns this time around.

Also Valkyrie. Remember that Thompson said - and a Marvel exec confirmed - that a big part of the movie's plot is "Now that Valkyrie is the king of Asgard she's looking for her queen."

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Can we fast forward time to where I can have one of these?

https://twitter.com/panzer/status/1385596388482813953

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Soonmot posted:

Imagine Cavil actually getting a chance to use his charisma

I know I'd be all smiles and quips while trying to avenge the death of my family members.

lol he's going to tell Thor to save Fartha.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The Rock as Ares? Stone Cold?

Hulk Smash! posted:

Is the world ready for Henry Cavill AND Chris Hemsworth in the same movie?
Just endless flexing. :gizz:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I love the Rock but I don't know how much I want to see him in new roles at this point because he's gotten so roidy he's honestly kind of hard for me to look at

You don't even have to get off the gas dude (you probably should though) just tone it down a bit

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Thor/Guardian movies just a parade off incredibly hot dudes with their shirts off while Quill tries unsuccessfully to stop his crew from gawking constantly would be a good direction.

While the snyder cut as a whole didn't do anything for me, the super ripped amazon ladies swinging hammers in slowmo made the whole thing worth it. Please cast beefy ladies, Marvel.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

X-O posted:

Can we fast forward time to where I can have one of these?

https://twitter.com/panzer/status/1385596388482813953
Disney does insane poo poo with robotics. Have you seen the stuntbot and/or straight-out-of-the-animation-cels Belle?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The loving Frozen thing at Epcot is bonkers.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
The issue with the super advanced Disney animatronics like the Frozen thing and the stuff at Galaxy's Edge is that they break down constantly and have absolutely wild upkeep costs so it's not really feasible for anyone but Disney to do them

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Rhyno posted:

The loving Frozen thing at Epcot is bonkers.
The Frozen ride is already last-gen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqvFQVli-y8

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I'm glad disney is speeding up the timeline towards skynet by investing in animatronic princesses

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/THR/status/1385693362456563714

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Give me the Thunderbolts announcement

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I honestly didn’t see that coming

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

Blockhouse posted:

The issue with the super advanced Disney animatronics like the Frozen thing and the stuff at Galaxy's Edge is that they break down constantly and have absolutely wild upkeep costs so it's not really feasible for anyone but Disney to do them

That just means they're working on self-repairing/healing robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
I'm down with Sam Wilson Cap's fighting style incorporating the wings and shield in marvel movie choreography. That sounds good as hell to me.