Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

President Beep posted:

remember the ayylmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

remember the ayylmao

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Fabricated posted:

My second shot is tomorrow and it seems like everyone, everywhere I go is getting their second shot and getting taken the gently caress out. lmao, not looking forward to it at this rate.

My parents, my brother, and my sister in-law had zero reaction to either shot though. The injection site was slightly sore for part of a day for shot #1 for me and that was it.

when you wake up in the morning the first thing you'll notice is this very deep feeling that you need to go back to sleep. like not in the 'oh maybe another hour' like it's the weekend. you'll *really* feel it

listen to that feeling

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

President Beep posted:

remember the ayylmao

holy poo poo

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
it is windy here 2day

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

PIZZA.BAT posted:

when you wake up in the morning the first thing you'll notice is this very deep feeling that you need to go back to sleep. like not in the 'oh maybe another hour' like it's the weekend. you'll *really* feel it

listen to that feeling

me every work day

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

mediaphage posted:

it is windy here 2day

not seeing any birds there

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

mediaphage posted:

it is windy here 2day

bradford pear trees can suck my dick. smells like cum and the branches fall off in storms and break poo poo

Apr 7, 2003

never got the cum smell thing, they smell normal to me.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
hey man, that’s fine

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

you're probably right, I'm no cum expert so I'll leave it to the professionals

mystes
May 31, 2006

mediaphage posted:

new achievement unlocked: proselytizing in the age of covid

I think I may have posted this before but when Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door before they had a whole bunch of different pamphlets and the guy took one look at me and gave me one that was like "Are you overworked?" and I had to admit that was pretty brilliant (having brochure from different angles for targeted marketing essentially).

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

maybe youre just really used to stuff smelling like cum. your next project should prob be doing laundry more often though

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

a bit more seriously, the bradford pear we had in my yard growing up never stunk but the ones on the campus where i went to college definitely did. might be a cultivar thing or smth

e: oh i looked it up, on campus the stink was apparently from ginkgo trees, not bradford pears. that explains that

Achmed Jones fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Apr 30, 2021

Apr 7, 2003

Lotta cum on college campuses, maybe you were just confused about the source.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
https://youtu.be/aHze0SqB5Zg

There’s a Mitchell and Webb for that.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Lotta cum on college campuses, maybe you were just confused about the source.

fair, fair

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

not seeing any birds there

my friends do not go outside and frankly the thought terrifies me

DELETE CASCADE posted:

bradford pear trees can suck my dick. smells like cum and the branches fall off in storms and break poo poo

this is a cherry tree

for one of the problematic trees it’s only one of the sexes that emits the odour iirc

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

mediaphage posted:

my friends do not go outside and frankly the thought terrifies me

this is a cherry tree

for one of the problematic trees it’s only one of the sexes that emits the odour iirc

ginkgo is that way i think. and the berries/fruit/whatever are gross too

Apr 7, 2003

wish the trees and other plants would have the decency to cum in private instead of out there in the open

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

mediaphage posted:

this is a cherry tree

oh those are fun, we had one in the yard growing up. it would make small cherries, and the birds would eat them all. then the remains would fall all over the cars parked in the driveway. A+ tree

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

wish the trees and other plants would have the decency to cum in private instead of out there in the open

agree i hate high pollen weather

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

My friend's neighbor had ginko trees and they loving STANK when the leaves came off.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

DELETE CASCADE posted:

oh those are fun, we had one in the yard growing up. it would make small cherries, and the birds would eat them all. then the remains would fall all over the cars parked in the driveway. A+ tree

we have two cherry trees in the front right now along with a peach tree and a blackberry cane. in the back we have three pawpaws, a quince tree, two plum trees, and a red currant bush

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
PSA that Bradford pears are highly invasive species, don't plant them.
https://extension.psu.edu/callery-pear

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

My plum tree is producing like crazy this year but it’s been hit by a white fungal infection and I’m not sure I’m in time to save it with the fungicide :cry:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

DELETE CASCADE posted:

i heard from mitchell & webb that this was linden trees, nobody said anything about pears!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

maple trees are the best because it's fun to play with their seeds

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Achmed Jones posted:

maple trees are the best because it's fun to play with their seeds

you can make canadian lube from their blood too

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

WELL I WONDER WHY

I will never stop masturbating

Tori smells like jizz pass it on

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Okay yeah looking at it, the CSPAM covid thread should probably just be closed since it's like a couple dozen people making eachother severely mentally ill

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Achmed Jones posted:

ginkgo smells like rancid milk yeah

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

I guess he is throwing away his shot after all

kinda surprised nobody said this already

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

haveblue posted:

I guess he is throwing away his shot after all

lol. excellent.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Fabricated posted:

Okay yeah looking at it, the CSPAM covid thread should probably just be closed since it's like a couple dozen people making eachother severely mentally ill

isn't that what all of cspam is

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Fabricated posted:

Okay yeah looking at it, the yospos covid thread should probably just be closed since it's like a couple dozen people making eachother severely mentally ill

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i haven’t read that thread since february 2020. hows it going these days

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

yospos is so much better now that there's a doomposting containment zone

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

fart simpson posted:

i haven’t read that thread since february 2020. hows it going these days
It's walls of people posting graphs they don't understand how to read between the plane av guy who was really bad in the trump thread saying "this variant escapes the vaccines 100%" every time a new variant is revealed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

People just get overly excited when a new variant drops.