Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Presto posted:

It's the same as the people who don't believe that passenger jets hit the WTC on 9/11. No, they were different planes, armed with missiles. The original flights were sent to an undisclosed location and the passengers are either still being held there or were killed...

I mean, even if you believe 9/11 was a huge conspiracy wouldn't it be easier just to crash the planes into the buildings?

No, you see, the more complex it is the harder it will be for the truth to come out because it will sound so completely insane and unreasonable, and that is how the [satanic pedophile (((jewish))) banker cabal of adrenochrome extractors]]] keep hiding their existence in plain sight, it's totally unreasonable that a guy who barely attained a high school diploma would pierce through a global web of conspirators that rules the globe by reading tweets or watching facebook videos and that's how they keep the sheeple and <<<educated>>> lieberals in check while they commit their dastardly schemes.

They are the smart ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Pentagon cancels Trump-era border wall construction paid for by military funds

quote:

To: BeauBo
Practically brings me to tears.
drat you Joe!

2 posted on 4/30/2021, 5:54:29 PM by KC_Lion

quote:

To: BeauBo
The surrender to Mexico is now complete

3 posted on 4/30/2021, 5:55:16 PM by Regulator (It's Fraud, Jim)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

The most radical President we’ve ever had.

6 posted on 4/30/2021, 6:05:15 PM by TakebackGOP

quote:

To: Richard Axtell
> This is impeachment material, if anyone is listening.
... But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security ...

9 posted on 4/30/2021, 6:11:53 PM by SecondAmendment (This just proves my latest theory ... LEFTISTS RUIN EVERYTHING !)

quote:

To: Richard Axtell
"Biden is complicit with their Narco-Terrorism, Human trafficking, Sexual Slavery, and Drug Running."
He's probably getting a 10% kickback from the cartels. Democrats don't do anything unless it benefits their own pockets in the end.

14 posted on 4/30/2021, 6:31:37 PM by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne )

quote:

To: FreedomPoster
“It’s cute you think Joe is in any way involved in making policy or his own destiny”

Your comment is well taken. “Joe” is a euphemism of sorts, a mocking one. I am not sure that he is not a cork headed ventriloquist’s dummy, and has been for a while. McCarthy would be proud, Charlie McCarthy, I mean.

15 posted on 4/30/2021, 6:31:41 PM by Richard Axtell ( NO*)
The work Freepers do to not go up against Biden himself is pretty notable.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Sarcastr0 posted:

Pentagon cancels Trump-era border wall construction paid for by military funds

The work Freepers do to not go up against Biden himself is pretty notable.

Maybe his being a white guy takes a little of the fun out of it?

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

StandardVC10 posted:

Maybe his being a white guy takes a little of the fun out of it?

A white guy the same age as them to boot

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

If Joe was less successful in life and an angrier personality he'd basically be dalereed.

Listen mac, we used to drive the hot rods down the main street and tell the muppet man to get a haircut! I tell the, the guy, you know who it is, to lie down in the street and uh I shouldn't have said that.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Twelve by Pies posted:

Yes. Because they are not a legal adult. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

It is for them

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

The most radical President we’ve ever had.

Joe Biden wearing sunglasses and doing a sick skateboard trick.

Elephant Ambush posted:

It is for them

It just amuses me that when it comes to things like voting, they can understand. You can't go in on election day and say "I'm turning 18 tomorrow so I'm basically already 18, just let me vote," they get that. But when it comes to nude photos it's "Well you know 17 is basically just like 18 I don't see why it's a big deal!"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Whether or not they think it's a big deal is the determining factor. They don't want people voting for the wrong guy, they do want to perv on teenagers.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mantis42 posted:

If Joe was less successful in life and an angrier personality he'd basically be dalereed.

Listen mac, we used to drive the hot rods down the main street and tell the muppet man to get a haircut! I tell the, the guy, you know who it is, to lie down in the street and uh I shouldn't have said that.

thats honestly a good point. from reading some bios of him over the holiday. i think of it was the dude just had empathy and poo poo to live for and was raised right. thats probably what kept him from going chud or at least becoming a Joe Lieberman. Freepers are just old and bitter, they collected slights and grievances and bigotries like i collect graphic t-shirts and they too wear them openly daily. if they wernt such shitheads, id almost feel bad for them. being bitter makes you lonely.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Joe Biden wearing sunglasses and doing a sick skateboard trick.

"hey jack, have a New deal, Now watch this kickflip scrubs".

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 18:03 on May 1, 2021

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Why are the interviewees ALWAYS business owners and not regular working class people? I know the opinions might not be meaningfully different but at least you MIGHT get a small bit of class consciousness in there.
Because these people are the actual Republican base, in terms of actively supporting and engaging with Republican-themed activities and so on. I'm sure there are plenty of conservative, even chuddy working-class people, but they're generally at work.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
The beautiful dream is ending guys.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

thats honestly a good point. from reading some bios of him over the holiday. i think of it was the dude just had empathy and poo poo to live for and was raised right. thats probably what kept him from going chud or at least becoming a Joe Lieberman. Freepers are just old and bitter, they collected slights and grievances and bigotries like i collect graphic t-shirts and they too wear them openly daily. if they wernt such shitheads, id almost feel bad for them. being bitter makes you lonely.

Biden is a normal dude who went through unspeakable trauma from his 20s. He was sworn in as the one of the youngest ever Senators in the hospital room with his injured young sons (one of whom would later die of cancer) after his wife and infant daughter were killed in a car crash when he was 29. He was a product of his time who has empathy and willingness to change, which is why he's no longer the man he was in the 1970s. He went from anti-gay legislation to pushing gay marriage legalization before Obama. People are just too loving internet brain poisoned.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
I'm pretty sure Biden is a creepy old politician being focused grouped into anything like a persona.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

It'd be a lot less of a bitter pill if Biden wasn't so transparently myopic about drugs. His son is a tragic victim but everyone else still needs to be punished for choosing to be addicted.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

chitoryu12 posted:

Biden is a normal dude who went through unspeakable trauma from his 20s. He was sworn in as the one of the youngest ever Senators in the hospital room with his injured young sons (one of whom would later die of cancer) after his wife and infant daughter were killed in a car crash when he was 29. He was a product of his time who has empathy and willingness to change, which is why he's no longer the man he was in the 1970s. He went from anti-gay legislation to pushing gay marriage legalization before Obama. People are just too loving internet brain poisoned.

he didn't do poo poo to 'push' for gay marriage until he was vp when he reluctantly said us queers were okay a little ahead of obama's plans to come out for it. He spent his entire multi-decade time in congress pushing for literal segregationist policies, mocking the most anti-black laws as too soft on criminals, writing poo poo like the crime bill, and being the dem point man for near any military action the blob needed including the loving iraq war. This isn't even going into his general moral failings like how he treated the republican SCOTUS ghouls he presided over getting through, including his genuine evil treatment of Thomas' accuser (though I guess considering he's also a sexual predator he didn't want the standard of 'sex criminals don't get political jobs' to be written!)

Also when it comes to the tragedy element, A) I don't really care about that when his career has been so overtly violent and cruel, and B) I'd be more sympathetic if he didn't spend decades lying about the man involved in that accident as a 'drunk driver', or shows nothing but contempt for drug users who aren't named Hunter. He has no loving empathy in his soul so I don't really have to pretend 'but he had bad things happen to him' means anything.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
NO DUGGAR DIVORCE Josh Duggar’s wife Anna is ‘standing by him’ despite serious federal charges & even accompanied him to ‘turn himself in’

quote:

To: Morgana
Kinda refreshing. And this is probably gonna be a crazy idea, but maybe being right in the situation, she knows something we really don’t?

5 posted on 5/2/2021, 7:56:07 PM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. .... )

quote:

To: DesertRhino
And maybe she has forgiven him.

There’s a crazy concept. No one forgives anyone anymore, right?

Except for Jesus.

8 posted on 5/2/2021, 8:04:28 PM by Responsibility2nd (Actual FR Quote: “I ain’t getting no Covid Vaccine. I’d rather get Covid and DIE before I get a jab.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DesertRhino
I know he has history but maybe this isn’t true. Haven’t we all seen the left in action. Every article drags up the fact that he used to work for the Christian Family Research council. Meanwhile Hunter is a upright family guy.

9 posted on 5/2/2021, 8:05:21 PM by happyhomemaker (Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Rom 12:12)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Innocent until proven guilty. Good for her. I know there is history but still, she is doing tight unless their kids are at risk. Pathetic that so many here want to judge on the MSM reports.

I really don’t care except it shows HER character.

16 posted on 5/2/2021, 8:34:07 PM by wgmalabama (Tag line for rent. )

quote:

Not defending anyone here, just would like to know where this seeming vitriol comes from. My understanding is the family (not this son) as a whole are God-fearing people. Maybe I don’t know something you do; if so, please illuminate.

34 posted on 5/2/2021, 10:29:09 PM by Spacetrucker (George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British - HE SHOT THEM .. WITH GUNS)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

The “state” (read media) kills Jeff Epstein before he can implicate, allows Hunter Biden to skate, raids the offices of various Trump lawyers. So I’m giving this dude a pass.

38 posted on 5/3/2021, 4:42:27 AM by cicero2k

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Literally no one should care all that much about your politicians personal lives. They might as well be robots for all I could care

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

sexpig by night posted:

he didn't do poo poo to 'push' for gay marriage until he was vp when he reluctantly said us queers were okay a little ahead of obama's plans to come out for it. He spent his entire multi-decade time in congress pushing for literal segregationist policies, mocking the most anti-black laws as too soft on criminals, writing poo poo like the crime bill, and being the dem point man for near any military action the blob needed including the loving iraq war. This isn't even going into his general moral failings like how he treated the republican SCOTUS ghouls he presided over getting through, including his genuine evil treatment of Thomas' accuser (though I guess considering he's also a sexual predator he didn't want the standard of 'sex criminals don't get political jobs' to be written!)

Also when it comes to the tragedy element, A) I don't really care about that when his career has been so overtly violent and cruel, and B) I'd be more sympathetic if he didn't spend decades lying about the man involved in that accident as a 'drunk driver', or shows nothing but contempt for drug users who aren't named Hunter. He has no loving empathy in his soul so I don't really have to pretend 'but he had bad things happen to him' means anything.

lol you actually believe Tara "Unironic Putin Stan" Reade. gently caress this poo poo.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

lol you actually believe Tara "Unironic Putin Stan" Reade. gently caress this poo poo.

You seem like a real charmer.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

chitoryu12 posted:

you fuckin suck my dude

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Elea posted:

I'm pretty sure Biden is a creepy old politician being focused grouped into anything like a persona.

Disagree. I think he's genuine, has a strong moral compass, and it shows.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

Remember when you accused Jussie Smollett of faking it when he reported that cops beat him up?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

How are u posted:

Disagree. I think he's genuine, has a strong moral compass, and it shows.

when? Again he's spent like half a century actively fighting for the most brutal policing, outright segregation (he literally opposed bussing, that was one of his major things at the start of his career that arguably gave him his entire start), and has supported nearly every imperialist violent adventure we wanted to go on.

I mean, I also agree he has a 'strong moral compass' but I think we disagree which way it points.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
It's not usually worth it to try to argue with a liberal. They're all just two steps from joining the GoP because they focus on Feel Good not policy. And an old white dude who hates black people and drug users outside his family 'feels good' to yuppie liberals.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
The freep is coming from inside the thread!

Also, I love the "innocent before proven guilty" when in the same breath they invoke Hunter or Clinton.

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

Captain Monkey posted:

It's not usually worth it to try to argue with a liberal. They're all just two steps from joining the GoP because they focus on Feel Good not policy. And an old white dude who hates black people and drug users outside his family 'feels good' to yuppie liberals.

source your quotes plz

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

very true. i am just saying.

i am shocked we arnt seeing more of the right wing media types defend him. i guess its because its too obviously gross but that hasnt stopped them before.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

chitoryu12 posted:

Good point, people who like Putin can't possibly be victims of sexual assault.

Fantastic how liberals threw "Believe women" into the loving dumpster as soon as the allegations turned on their guy. But anyway this is the Freep thread soooo...

OAquinas posted:

Also, I love the "innocent before proven guilty" when in the same breath they invoke Hunter or Clinton.

They're praising Josh Duggar's wife for standing by him during these accusations. You remember who they attacked for standing by her husband during accusations of sexual impropriety? That's right, Hillary Clinton.

But yeah, it's transparent that they only care about protecting their guys and attacking who they perceive to be their enemies when they go on and on about the Satanic pedo cult of the left and then as soon as one of their guys gets busted for child sex stuff it's "Whoa hey let's not rush to judgment, we should forgive this poor man for his mistakes even if he did it."

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am shocked we arnt seeing more of the right wing media types defend him. i guess its because its too obviously gross but that hasnt stopped them before.

I think/hope we'll never see like, Fox News defend the guy, that's probably too far for them or for any right wing media outlet. We might get a little bit of "Sure he did this but Jesus says to forgive people if they repent so let's give him a second chance" but we will (hopefully) never see them full on defend the guy like Freep is doing. It's the whole anonymity of the internet combined with an echo chamber, they know nobody will see them say it with a face attached, and they know they're among people who think the same as them. It's different than if they tried to defend Duggar to someone face to face out in their town or something.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea I doubt we'll see any real mainstream 'defense' of him in the sense of 'actually this is all fake he did nothing wrong'. Anyone who wants to sop to his side of the culture will probably stick to 'eh who are we to judge someone's failings, also something something democrats are the real perverts'

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
They'll just barely mention it, if at all, and talk about something else

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

They'll just barely mention it, if at all, and talk about something else

That’s my guess. The only ones that care will be the Uber evangelical freaks that right wing watch covers.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea there's no shortage of evangelical perverts who haven't been revealed to be real rear end perverts to use, nobody except people deeply connected to AK politics is going to care

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean we just saw how they will react in this thread when a poster randomly brought up Tara Reed. Freep will just react that way as well. Because it turns out protecting your boys is pretty apolitical

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

i'm glad that there's finally a place on SA we can complain about libs and how they're just the same as far right nazis. i mean, they don't want to hang me from a tree, but sometimes they don't agree with me online, and who's to say what's worse.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

oh no

Captain Monkey posted:

oh the other hand lol, cspam is like one bad day (they always have a bad day) from going third fourth fifth way politics (Trump had some good ideas but i'd really like free healthcare with my cushy work at home job)

Regarde Aduck fucked around with this message at 20:36 on May 3, 2021

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Owlspiracy posted:

i'm glad that there's finally a place on SA we can complain about libs and how they're just the same as far right nazis. i mean, they don't want to hang me from a tree, but sometimes they don't agree with me online, and who's to say what's worse.

I mean they will hang you from a tree but tell you how they really wish they didn’t want this to happen.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Owlspiracy posted:

ah someone who has never been stopped by a cop claiming to smell weed in your car.

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

Terrible Opinions posted:

ah someone who has never been stopped by a cop claiming to smell weed in your car.

i have some bad news for you on the political beliefs of the police

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean they will hang you from a tree but tell you how they really wish they didn’t want this to happen.

happy to be proven wrong - can you link to some examples of centrist terrorist attacks in the us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
there's a police union joke here that I'm too lazy to make