Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Golden Bee posted:

Her last feud was about Lacey Evans loving her father, presumably to Diablerize him.

or to Dawn Marie him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Golden Bee posted:

Her last feud was about Lacey Evans loving her father, presumably to Diablerize him.

Is the question "how many Blood Points does Flair have left" or "does Flair have a soul to Diablerize?"

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Pylons posted:

No FIST tonight.

kayfabe travel back in time to get cena back from the abyss

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Pylons posted:

No FIST tonight.

Disappointed.

Maybe they use the '99 ring tunnel one?

I'll laugh if it's one segment or a few graphics that are throwback. Everything else is the same.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Andrade announced his first post-WWE match

yikes

He declares Del Rio innocent

https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1390703881844248583?s=20

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

They’re gonna put the fist on the titantron and it’ll be pathetic

Edit: oh. Oh no. They’re gonna do one of their poo poo rear end 3D projections, aren’t they

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

:greenangel:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

a cyborg mug posted:

They’re gonna put the fist on the titantron and it’ll be pathetic

Edit: oh. Oh no. They’re gonna do one of their poo poo rear end 3D projections, aren’t they

Yeah came in to post that this is almost certainly what they'll do. lovely virtual fist.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tweet's gone, is there a copy?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I actually never liked the fist set, I prefer the time tunnel/ovaltron set.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Rarity posted:

Tweet's gone, is there a copy?

It's from Andrade's instagram:

The tweet was saying that Andrade declares Del Rio innocent but there doesn't really seem to be any context for that in the original post.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/TBARRetribution/status/1390638486001172482?s=20

lol

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The viking raiders are still employed???

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

They came back recently and had two 5 minute matches against Shelton and Cedric.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Pylons posted:

They came back recently and had two 5 minute matches against Shelton and Cedric.

What are the odds that they just continue their feud from before one of them was hurt with Sheldric because Vince forgot the feud was with the Street Profits?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

What are the odds that they just continue their feud from before one of them was hurt with Sheldric because Vince forgot the feud was with the Street Profits?

Well Sheldric got broken up so probably not good odds.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

I count three actual tag teams and then a bunch of guys more or less arbitrarily paired together.

Big Poppa
Aug 21, 2003
Big Poppa is fine.

Pylons posted:

No FIST tonight.

But maybe we can get a FIIST?

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Do people even rag on the depth of the -men-‘s tag roster on raw? I’m used to each brand’s men’s belts being traded between three teams for years. It’s the women’s tag belts where I’m exhausted by seeing seemingly the same matches every week.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

No-one with a memory of more than a few minutes ago expects WWE to do anything with tag teams so when they have 4 named teams who've been around for more than a year they proclaim it to be a new golden age of tag team wrestling.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
WWE hasn't had a good tag division in quite some time, but now that you have the AEW tag division to compare them to they look even worse.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Digital Jedi posted:

Disappointed.

Maybe they use the '99 ring tunnel one?

I'll laugh if it's one segment or a few graphics that are throwback. Everything else is the same.

I mean... the old sets for Raw and SD are minimal. I expect that ring stage setup and an oval tron in front of all the Thunderdome crap

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Big Poppa posted:

But maybe we can get a FIIST?

FIIST or YOUR FIRED

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

reignofevil posted:

The viking raiders are still employed???

the one guy tore his shoulder apart and was out like 9 months, his partner sat in catering the whole time

0konner posted:

It’s the women’s tag belts where I’m exhausted by seeing seemingly the same matches every week.

are you ready for shayna/nia v tamina/natalya 7 tonight on retro smack down ????

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

It's from Andrade's instagram:

The tweet was saying that Andrade declares Del Rio innocent but there doesn't really seem to be any context for that in the original post.

:staredog: What are you doing man?????

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Maybe he is just having fun

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Andrade is just carrying out the will of the jury

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jiro posted:

:staredog: What are you doing man?????

I mean, he's not mentioning Del Rio at all so I think he's just posting a silly picture and someone on Twitter either interpreted it a certain way or joked about it being about Del Rio before deleting the tweet.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
yeah i just see this as him having fun

he still shouldn't have taken that booking

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Astro7x posted:

I mean... the old sets for Raw and SD are minimal. I expect that ring stage setup and an oval tron in front of all the Thunderdome crap

They're going to do the lovely 3D VR projections of the Ovaltron / time machine set for the first hour and the fist set for the second hour.

Michael Cole will helpfully point out that he was the very first voice of SmackDown. He will also cackle like a hyena at the old sets.

The Thunderdome will sit on its thumbs.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I thought the Lucha House Party was smackdown... or NXT... can we get Breezango on Raw?

Man T-Bar really has abandoned his roots of wanting to destroy Raw by defending it so hard.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Alex Zayne, now known as Ari Sterling is debuting on 205 Live lol

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Blaise330 posted:

I thought the Lucha House Party was smackdown... or NXT... can we get Breezango on Raw?

Man T-Bar really has abandoned his roots of wanting to destroy Raw by defending it so hard.
He always was.

Breezango is down in NXT if they weren't released in secret or whatever goes on in NXT.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1390798358449573897?s=20

I can't even with this picture. Is Rey high?!?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
congrats to Rey on his eye growing back

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Davros1 posted:

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1390798358449573897?s=20

I can't even with this picture. Is Rey high?!?

Is this a new match or are they replying a match from 2006?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

flashy_mcflash posted:

Yeah came in to post that this is almost certainly what they'll do. lovely virtual fist.
Yup!
https://i.imgur.com/BaMP3RN.gifv

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That looks loving terrible

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

who the gently caress keeps telling vince these cgi props look good. they never look good. they have never looked good. they KEEP DOING THEM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

John Dudebro posted:

who the gently caress keeps telling vince these cgi props look good. they never look good. they have never looked good. they KEEP DOING THEM
Given he has Kevin Dunn doing their camerawork I'm pretty sure Vince is blind.