Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I planted a couple pickle plants so far. Gonna name one Rarity and the other Ytirar.

Nice! I love pickles of all kinds!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

welcome to the 33rd sex number page!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pals, I am having a hard time with things happening in the world. Sometimes things are very bad inside my head because of it.

Maybe today will be a better day.

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

After five years of awfulness, I am finally able to do the simplest of stretches. Really hopeful this means being able to do light yoga again by the end of the summer yay! :shobon:
Walking to work has been good and I can hand out supplies to homeless folks along the way.

this is great news!

Prof. Crocodile

Mormon Nailer posted:

Pals, I am having a hard time with things happening in the world. Sometimes things are very bad inside my head because of it.

:glomp:

Stay strong my small-faced friend, we are all in your corner.

This is pretty common lately. I’m hoping that a non-locked-down summer makes things a little less crazy for all of us.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I planted a couple pickle plants so far. Gonna name one Rarity and the other Ytirar.

This is violence

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

welcome to the 33rd sex number page!!

Oh thank god I made this one!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

Triple posting but I don't even care cause I gotta send good vibes to hamjobs :glomp:

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

I am experiencing this too. I started listening to more global news and have come to the conclusion that everything is screwed up everywhere, and packing up and moving wouldn't help my family at all. You might think this would make it worse for me, but it's actually helped to realize there's nothing I can do.

This doesn't seem like a strategy that would work for others, but who knows!

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

Triple posting but I don't even care cause I gotta send good vibes to hamjobs :glomp:

I think that's called a hat trick.

Also

Mormon Nailer posted:

I hope you can feel better about things soon. Thank you for all your support when I've been down. You're a great postin' pal. I know things can be hard, or I understand a little bit. Thinkin' about you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I am experiencing this too. I started listening to more global news and have come to the conclusion that everything is screwed up everywhere, and packing up and moving wouldn't help my family at all. You might think this would make it worse for me, but it's actually helped to realize there's nothing I can do.

This doesn't seem like a strategy that would work for others, but who knows!

I was up all night watching a friend's feed and then things happened and there's no feed. So I'm just waiting because if I let that sink in yet before confirmation, there's going to be a bigger spiral.

I wish people were humane. That's all.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In other news my neighbor posted a coupon on nextdoor for free lawn treatment so as the nextdoor lead moderator for my community I banned them and then ate their lawn gnomes.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

In other news my neighbor posted a coupon on nextdoor for free lawn treatment so as the nextdoor lead moderator for my community I banned them and then ate their lawn gnomes.

You are a credit and an inspiration to these forums

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Mormon Nailer posted:

What type of wine pairs best with lawn gnomes?

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

Were they the crunchy kind or the chewy kind?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

G’mungo yobbos

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

You are a credit and an inspiration to these forums

Thank you I am doing my very best

For real I did ban them that's the fourth or somethingth time I've had to ask them not to spam their coupon codes for a fake lawn care service/phishing site

Barking Gecko posted:

What type of wine pairs best with lawn gnomes?

A nice, fruity Beaujolais or if you'd like something sharper, a very oaky Pruno

cruft posted:

Were they the crunchy kind or the chewy kind?

Gushers type--soft with a slight crunchy outside, but filled with goo. Kind of tastes like junebugs when you're eleven and riding your bike way too fast around a curve and then suddenly, swarm to the face. Nice with the Pruno though. Very dimensional.

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

Gushers type--soft with a slight crunchy outside, but filled with goo. Kind of tastes like junebugs when you're eleven and riding your bike way too fast around a curve and then suddenly, swarm to the face. Nice with the Pruno though. Very dimensional.

Holy poo poo.

Here's a photo of a dog on a sofa.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

You're doing God's work

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Holy poo poo.

Here's a photo of a dog on a sofa.

Sir this dog is perfect I'm going to need you to send her to me for research

biosterous

Mormon Nailer posted:

i hope today goes better, orb

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

Sir this dog is perfect I'm going to need you to send her to me for research

Not sure I'm okay with this plan given your shall we say "colorful" history with lawn gnomes?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Mormon Nailer posted:

Feeling extremely unbyob about the weight of everything particularly some extremely current events so I'm going to go smoke and then go to bed

For a friend

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Not sure I'm okay with this plan given your shall we say "colorful" history with lawn gnomes?

Look, I'm a friend of dogs, but lawn gnomes are terrorists.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:love: that's beautiful, my friend. Thank you.

I'm so glad you're here.

City of Glompton

good morning :coffeepal:

sending good vibes to hj and everyone

have some baby chickens. they have names now. TBD stands for Tiny Bird Darling.

also the kitty cat now has a name, her name is Heidi, and she sat on the couch with me last night instead of under it, for awhile. she is learning how to cat.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

also the kitty cat now has a name, her name is Heidi, and she sat on the couch with me last night instead of under it, for awhile. she is learning how to cat.

I love the BEBBY CHOOKS oh my gods.

Also congratulations to Heidi, you're doing a good job being cat!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also what are you feeding, what breeds are they, I must know everything

I should take pictures of my ladies tonight and post them, I have never chicken pic'd BYOB yet and this is a shame

xcheopis

City of Glompton posted:

Soon she will ascend to tyranny over her vast realm

City of Glompton

Mormon Nailer posted:

Also what are you feeding, what breeds are they, I must know everything

I should take pictures of my ladies tonight and post them, I have never chicken pic'd BYOB yet and this is a shame

they are having medicated chick starter since they came from a home hatchery. they are barnyard cochin bantams, some are expected to be part frizzle other that that, it will be a surprise as they grow :)

please chicken pic if you can

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

:3:

I wanna get pullets again this year, gotta get on that before time runs out!

ty manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Breed your own birds

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

:3:

I wanna get pullets again this year, gotta get on that before time runs out!

Ah yes the famous Salt-N-Pepa song, Pullet

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

they are having medicated chick starter since they came from a home hatchery. they are barnyard cochin bantams, some are expected to be part frizzle other that that, it will be a surprise as they grow :)

please chicken pic if you can

Cochins are FUN. I love em. They have fuzzy leggies and they have big personalities.

I'm so glad we're all chicken buddies here because wow, chooks are my favorite dinosaurs.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
So a couple of weeks ago I got on TikTok because I'm a cool hip youngster that's down with the kids and man, there is no easier way to examine every single one of your flaws than recording yourself on a daily basis

Finger Prince

It's sit and chill by the lake on my favourite rock time of year, finally!!

Gramps

Rarity posted:

So a couple of weeks ago I got on TikTok because I'm a cool hip youngster that's down with the kids and man, there is no easier way to examine every single one of your flaws than recording yourself on a daily basis

Tiktok owns but only if you train the algorithm to show you things that make you giggle

biosterous

Rarity posted:

just stop having flaws, easy :smuggo:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

It's sit and chill by the lake on my favourite rock time of year, finally!!

nice, very relaxing!

also, that's a goodly sized lake

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

nice, very relaxing!

also, that's a goodly sized lake

They don't call 'em great for nothing!