Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

My Dad, The Car.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Idiots: On Social Media.

https://twitter.com/LEX18News/status/1392511176437809158?s=19

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
A million boomers are now incredibly offended that they repeatedly called a 77 year old elderly.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

:dunkedon:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

lifg posted:

My socks-less wife is playing team fight tactics. Jealous?

What if her feet are cold? You should sock your wife.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I'm the complete opposite, but kinda on the same page. Seeing people with Blue Lives Matter signs made me understand our governments continued support of Israel a lot better.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

haha

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I want to thank Dan Crenshaw for doing away with the unfair and hurtful stereotype that all Navy SEALs are tough or badass.

https://twitter.com/DanCrenshawTX/status/1392591703232716802?s=20

If he'd dealt with 1/10th of what an outspoken transwoman dealt with on that hell site he'd be crying in a bunker for the rest of his term in congress.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I mean, at best he only sees half of what is slung at him.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

I mean, at best he only sees half of what is slung at him.

:drat:

He's always been a crybaby, making SNL apologize to him over dumb jokes that weren't even about his eye and using his eye as an excuse.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Lmfao

https://twitter.com/GrahamSig/status/1260360673328082944?s=19

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

I was gonna make a Law route joke but the Twitter comments beat me to it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Is Persona 2 the one where Hitler is a boss?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Is Persona 2 the one where Hitler is a boss?

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Not just Hitler: Sunglasses Hitler

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Has some serious Doom 2 John Romero head plus some Wolfenstein vibes here.

dialhforhero has a new favorite as of 02:16 on May 13, 2021

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
My god is an awesome god.

But he don't want me playin the bideogames what with the tarot cards!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Only if you're playing the PSP one

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Not just Sunglasses Hitler, but Lovecraft monsters? Is that a common theme in Persona?

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010
I wanna say Nyarlathotep is the only one and SMT Nyarlathotep is sorta lame.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Kantesu posted:

I wanna say Nyarlathotep is the only one and SMT Nyarlathotep is sorta lame.

A couple have turned up, mostly in minor or non-story appearances--I know Hastur and Cthulhu turn up in Persona 2. In Persona 5 one of the party's personas is Necronomicon, which I thought was rad.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

What a n00b.

Use the Internet Archive.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Cleretic posted:

A couple have turned up, mostly in minor or non-story appearances--I know Hastur and Cthulhu turn up in Persona 2. In Persona 5 one of the party's personas is Necronomicon, which I thought was rad.

The SMT wiki has a whole category for monsters from "Lovecraftian Mythology", more are added in Royal too. Overall I really like their designs, even if they made Cthulhu :nws:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
We have Cthulhu at home.

(But it's Mara. Which is different.)

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

gently caress it bring on climate change, we deserve it

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
I don't know if this was posted but the replies are, uh, RIFE with ISOM. Not to mention Musk will always and forever be an IOSM regardless of what he's actually saying.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392602041025843203?s=19

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Bismuth posted:

The SMT wiki has a whole category for monsters from "Lovecraftian Mythology", more are added in Royal too. Overall I really like their designs, even if they made Cthulhu :nws:

Yeah, that Cthulhu design...

quote:

For unknown reasons, the design for Cthulhu in Shin Megami Tensei II incorporates a human penis as a tongue.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

"Unknown Reasons"

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Skwirl posted:

"Unknown Reasons"

I want to say that's not even the only penis monster in Persona. Isn't there one that drives around in a little chariot? Or is that a different series?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

GreenMetalSun posted:

I want to say that's not even the only penis monster in Persona. Isn't there one that drives around in a little chariot? Or is that a different series?

Yep, that's Mara, a tempter demon in Buddhism. There's also a version of him that's, uh, just the tip

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1392565196250624001?s=19

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

They sell chik fil a sauce at target now.

Now I can own the only thing good at that restaurant and dunk all kinds of chicken into that sweet yellow goo.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Chick-fil-A sauce is similar, but inferior to, Cane's sauce

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Nando’s sell the sauce everywhere now, have a feeling that’s it, they are a sauce company now and these 400 new Wendy’s will be taking them over.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Hot take: if you need to dunk your chicken in sauces you should probably get better chicken. :colbert:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Detheros posted:

Hot take: if you need to dunk your chicken in sauces you should probably get better chicken. :colbert:

I can't taste much of anything anymore and therefore I require as much Flavour as possible :smith:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Chicken is just a sponge for other flavours though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

learnincurve posted:

Chicken is just a sponge for other flavours though.

Who do you think it's called "Chick Fila" Because you filla the chick'n with the sauce!