Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The "America is jesus land" poo poo always reminds me that they hate me as a jew too, we just don't have enough people to threaten the status quo

There's a significant portion of fundamentalists who basically only tolerate Jews because they are, as I've heard it, 'bait for the Jesus trap'. Because the Second Coming as described in Revelations requires the presence of Jews in Israel, Jews must be okay, and must be aided against the Palestinians.

Which just sounds to me like they're going for an absurdly specific win condition in a card game. Like they're not even going for Exodia, they're going for one of those weirdo win conditions nobody's even angled for as a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Cleretic posted:

There's a significant portion of fundamentalists who basically only tolerate Jews because they are, as I've heard it, 'bait for the Jesus trap'. Because the Second Coming as described in Revelations requires the presence of Jews in Israel, Jews must be okay, and must be aided against the Palestinians.

Which just sounds to me like they're going for an absurdly specific win condition in a card game. Like they're not even going for Exodia, they're going for one of those weirdo win conditions nobody's even angled for as a joke.

There's a great line in "Don't mess with the zohan" where a Palestinian American sees white Americans being racist to a tanned skin Israeli American.

"Why did they do that I thought they loved you guys?"

"They love us because we kill you. They hate us because we look like you."

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Gasoline shortages have begun…

quote:

At least there will be fewer poor people on the road

10 posted on 5/11/2021, 6:51:18 AM by dsrtsage (Complexity is merely simplicity lacking imagination)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Texas Eagle
Who knows? This may have been planned by the same type of nefarious forces that unleashed the Wuhan Flu and stole the election.

20 posted on 5/11/2021, 6:56:52 AM by alstewartfan (The dawn is turning away The ghost of Charlotte Corday. Al Stewart)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Presbyterian Reporter
Smells like a false flag to me.

The timing of it is remarkable. Right when Covid is fading off and right before labor day. An excuse to raise prices?

Oh and the States impacted were States that were more free during the lockdown. Seems quite remarkable.

I have no evidence, but I would not be surprised if this is an inside job.

39 posted on 5/11/2021, 7:04:43 AM by Enlightened1 ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: fuzzylogic
You are right on that. It is by design. Food will be next. And then electricity. And by the time winter gets here, it will be heating gas [natural gas]. But that is what the people wanted. They wanted President out of Office[ I didn't] and they got it.
The silver to the very dark black cloud such as this id the info babes and info cucks will starve and freeze along with the sheep. I know that that they will believe that the Elites will take care of them. And were even promised that. But the Elites will only have enough for them. Abd the Elites lie. Get ready, FRiend. It is going to be a very rough ride.

52 posted on 5/11/2021, 7:11:47 AM by sport
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DoodleBob
Thanks for the FReepsplanation. I prefer to deploy Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is to be preferred.
In this case, the simplest explanation is that "hacking" is being allowed to happen in order to justify more spending of our tax dollars and to control our behavior even more.

No tin foil hat necessary.

67 posted on 5/11/2021, 7:18:09 AM by Texas Eagle (If it wasn't for double-standards, Liberals would have no standards at all.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Texas Eagle
The ciber world is able to trck down the adddresses of the criminal hackers. They should be raided and exterminated. We have the ability to stop this sort of criminal behavior. Trump would have done it, oBiden welcomes it as aiding his empowerment. A very evil regime now holds power, power which they stole from We The People. This does not turnout well.

82 posted on 5/11/2021, 7:22:02 AM by MHGinTN (A dispensation perspective is a powerful tool for discernment)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Presbyterian Reporter
The ransomewere can only hold data ransome. Operations can be restored by restarting the systems from a clean backup.

This is an intentional government operation.

110 posted on 5/11/2021, 7:31:25 AM by Born to Conserve

quote:

To: Mathews
Welcome to the communist world of the demon-frantic government. It has only just begun.

144 posted on 5/11/2021, 7:45:54 AM by Ronald77
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Cowgirl of Justice
Eggzackly. The weird thing is, they don't even need to come up with some convoluted cockamamie excuse to justify more spending and control over our lives. They were/are going to do that anyway.
Making people miserable is just a fun thing to do for Communists.

168 posted on 5/11/2021, 8:00:14 AM by Texas Eagle (If it wasn't for double-standards, Liberals would have no standards at all.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]
I love how it's easier for Freepers to believe this is a demonic conspiracy to raise gas prices than to believe that the company just didn't have security that was up to snuff.

quote:

To: CodeToad
Where’s their nightly backup? Where’s the planned contingency for this?

I’m not sure I even believe the claim that this is ransomware. It sounds like a smokescreen. How can a pipeline be so vulnerable?

I’m a software expert, I’ve done countless designs & implementations of them - embedded systems, desktop apps, web/cloud apps, cars, planes, phones, etc. and with systems requiring functional safety it also includes security requirements - you’re not safe if you’re not secure.

THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN. I’m not believing the narrative.

174 posted on 5/11/2021, 8:01:40 AM by fuzzylogic (welfare state = sharing of poor moral choices among everybody)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]
A COMPANY CAN'T BE INCOMPETENT, IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

quote:

To: fuzzylogic
I tend to agree. This is 2021 and the so called “ramsonware” scheme is well known.

Colonial would have and entire team of highly paid security analysts dedicated to nothing except protecting the integrity of their IT infrastructure.

I can’t believe this is blatant incompetence. There are other factors at play.

199 posted on 5/11/2021, 8:17:28 AM by CodeJockey (Dum Spiro, Pugno)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 174 | View Replies]

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Obviously, freepers have never worked IT or IT consulting. Incompetence and half-assed security is the order of the day virtually everywhere, because security is hard and expensive and people are stupid, lazy, and terrible at risk assessment.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

OAquinas posted:

Obviously, freepers have never worked IT or IT consulting. Incompetence and half-assed security is the order of the day virtually everywhere, because security is hard and expensive and people are stupid, lazy, and terrible at risk assessment.

Also companies will cut security before like, anything else the second their profits start tanking.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Captain Log posted:

Have a collage of "Uncle Gary is Off His Meds" from Fox. This was being reposted over and over while getting furiously upvoted every time. I don't even remember the article, other than it was a shooting or something.

Oh hey, I've seen this one before! I don't remember where (and Google is being no help), but when I saw it it was about Catholics, not Muslims. The phrasing is exactly the same but with some search and replace, like the original (?) was all "Theologically, no, because his allegiance is to the Pope. Geographically, no, because his allegiance is to the Vatican." And so on.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
It was a pretty common thought when Kennedy was running for president

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
So called "ramsonware." :shuckyes:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Imagine 4 Abrahamic religions balanced on the edge of a cliff..

Politics works the same way.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
*puts on "occam's razor" hat*
I think you'll find the simplest solution is a vast world wide conspiracy
*puffs pipe*

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
"welfare state = sharing of poor moral choices among everybody" really sums up the Freep mindset.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
'Civil war is brewing': Serving French soldiers send Macron another chilling warning following earlier letter from retired generals calling for military action against 'Islamists'

quote:

To: dynachrome
Muslim(SPIT!) are a cancerous virus wherever they land, go and infiltrate, SPJNK.

3 posted on 5/10/2021, 4:26:48 PM by carriage_hill (A society grows great when old men plant trees, in whose shade they know they will never sit..)

quote:

There is a really freaky YouTube video about a guy named John Titor who claimed to be a time traveler from the year 2036.

He described a coming civil war EXACTLY like what is happening now.
The ‘enemy’ were those that did not follow the constitution. And this was recorded 20 years ago.

6 posted on 05/10/2021 4:28:10 PM PDT by Mr. K (No consequence of repealing obamacare is worse than obamacare itself)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Mr. K
“There is a really freaky YouTube video about a guy named John Titor who claimed to be a time traveler from the year 2036.”

John Titor predicted the US Civil War not France would start by 2008 and end in 2015. I am sure a time traveler from 2036 would not have the years off by that much.

33 posted on 05/10/2021 5:00:53 PM PDT by DEPcom (Floyd die from being a drug addict. Drugs kill)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: DEPcom
He said that Y2K set it off- and on our timeline Y2K didn’t happen.

55 posted on 05/10/2021 5:56:03 PM PDT by Mr. K (No consequence of repealing obamacare is worse than obamacare itself)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: butlerweave
They’ll have to overthrow Macron if they want to save the country.

25 posted on 05/10/2021 4:48:33 PM PDT by MinorityRepublican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: MinorityRepublican
And kill a lot of Islamic trash.

28 posted on 05/10/2021 4:53:37 PM PDT by Noumenon (The Second Amendment exists primarily to deal with those who just won't take no for an answer. KTF)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies ]

quote:

I wish our military would do this.

30 posted on 5/10/2021, 4:57:13 PM by Fai Mao (It is time, past time and almost too late.)

quote:

I am not in favor of lifting a finger to help France when this inevitable happens. They did this to themselves.

32 posted on 5/10/2021, 5:00:40 PM by Cyclops08

quote:

To: Cyclops08
“I am not in favor of lifting a finger to help France when this inevitable happens. They did this to themselves.”

They helped us in the Revolutionary War and we here in Texas will DEFINITELY need help when that day comes here. I say we help them and hope they return the favor, when we need to clean things up a bit.

37 posted on 5/10/2021, 5:04:07 PM by BobL (TheDonald.win is now Patriots.win)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

quote:

To: monkeyshine
I have a good friend near Marseilles. He served during the North African wars. His pension has been cut drastically. Thirty years ago he told me that the Middle East should be nuked and start over from there. He moved his family out of Marseilles due to so many mooslims being aggressive.

41 posted on 05/10/2021 5:12:37 PM PDT by rfreedom4u ("You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

quote:

The first "Global Civil War" is brewing, in which citizens of the West will be pushed into war against the Globalist Ruling class' genocide unless something drastic occurs very, very soon.
17 posted on 5/10/2021, 4:36:41 PM by SecondAmendment (This just proves my latest theory ... LEFTISTS RUIN EVERYTHING !)

quote:

To: SecondAmendment
You’ve got it. It’s a western civil war. Nationalists vs global Marxists. There’s a very small window left, but the die is cast.

53 posted on 5/10/2021, 5:53:39 PM by Levy78
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

Apparently, the Netflix documentary, The Social Dilemma, delves into civil war here. Given what the government and big tech has been doing and continues to do, the war game professionals in the US government have run scenarios. And each one leads to civil war in the US.

59 posted on 05/10/2021 6:47:37 PM PDT by qaz123
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Some real top tier unhinged psychopath Freep posts right there :kiss:.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Freep: Muslim (SPIT!)

bon dieu

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
The Prophet John Titor prevented Y2K which caused the civil war in America to change to France! FOLLOW THE THREADS PEOPLE

Old people really just aren't equipped to handle the internet.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Captain Monkey posted:

Old people really just aren't equipped to handle the internet.

Ever since Art Bell died, Coast to Coast AM just hasn't been the same. They've had to find their paranoid half-baked theories elsewhere.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I already knew they were unhinged but a YouTube channel with a self-proclaimed time traveler?

Attention all goons! I come from the year 2039 and must warn you of your future! Because Lowtax has sold SA to Jeffrey of YOSPOS instead of to Goldbelly Cookies, the Islamic Caliphate will sweep over the western world in a wave mere years from now! The only way to avoid this timeline from coming to pass is to make me an admin and, um, reverse the losses Goonfleet has suffered in Eve of late!

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Out of all the vile poo poo the use of archaic spellings for Muslim somehow always captures my attention.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Soylent Pudding posted:

Out of all the vile poo poo the use of archaic spellings for Muslim somehow always captures my attention.

I think it's like an old person thing. My mom, whose a somewhat progressive but mostly liberal, took great delight in calling Trump rump and stuff like that. I told her it made her sound like a child but maybe life is really a chiasm.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Admiralty Flag posted:

I already knew they were unhinged but a YouTube channel with a self-proclaimed time traveler?

:confused:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Ame only uses her time travel powers for gremlin purposes.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Fourth Circuit Overturns Conviction Of Retired Air Force Colonel For Using Racial Slur

Freep: The N word is back and its constitutional

quote:

To: jimtorr
I dont try to call people names, but if I did in anger, its my right. And its their behavior, not my free speech, that is racist.

The left is about to explode. The N word is back and its constitutional.

6 posted on 5/13/2021, 12:29:02 PM by Magnum44 (...against all enemies, foreign and domestic...)

quote:

To: ConservativeMind
What about jungle bunny?

8 posted on 5/13/2021, 12:30:26 PM by maddogtiger
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Controversial?!

How is this ruling, in any way, controversial?!

He didn’t attack anyone - he didn’t insult anyone. He was acting weird and that’s not a crime no matter how much you want to virtue signal your righteousness for not saying certain words or wearing a mask.

9 posted on 5/13/2021, 12:30:56 PM by Skywise

quote:

To: 2aProtectsTheRest
"It may be ill advised to say the ‘N’ word, but it’s not illegal."
Especially since the majority of blacks (not all, but most), use that same expression with each other. Double standards suck. I'm a white female. I don't use that term, and when I worked in Corrections, and black inmates would call each other that in my presence, I'd tell them not to say it in front of me. I can remember when the standard and accepted term for blacks, was "colored." Then in the late 60's and early 70's, the accepted term was African-American. I said "colored person" one time to a young college student who was interning at the Dept. of Social Services where I was working back then, and she snidely said "Oh, what color were they?" The accepted terms for blacks have changed repeatedly over the years: Colored, African-American, black, person of color, etc. I wish they'd find one, and stick with it.

28 posted on 5/13/2021, 12:53:19 PM by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mass55th
. I wish they’d find one, and stick with it.

We had one and used it for years. They did not like it.

How stupid is it for people to get so hung up on words. words are just word to describe something. How is it that if the N word is bad but black is good, but they both describe the same thing.

36 posted on 5/13/2021, 1:08:19 PM by dirtymac ( Now Is The Time For All Good Men To ComeTo The Aid Of Their Country! NOW)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

To: fidelis
In my experience, too many black people in service positions are filled with resentment for having to work.

Some are filled with animosity towards white people, who they have been taught to hate.

This appears to be more common of black women than black men.

They do not provide the usual pleasant interchange with customers that is required in service jobs.

They will needlessly annoy people and provoke them.

I’m sure some of them have never been taught good manners — but that is no excuse.

It is still required in dealing with the public.

It makes everything more pleasant for both parties to a conversation and transaction.

For the customer, a nasty service encounter violates all the rules of civilization.

People are supposed to try to be nice, even more so in a commercial setting.

In the current Black Lives Matter anti-white hysteria being propagated by the Left and the media, expect more of this.

37 posted on 5/13/2021, 1:08:43 PM by WashingtonSource
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

To: All
Didn’t know it was illegal to call a spade a spade

40 posted on 5/13/2021, 1:10:18 PM by escapefromboston (Free Assange )

quote:

An article and posts here about the “N” word that all avoid actually using the N word explains how this can happen. Let’s ask Lenny Bruce on the topic... https://youtu.be/IaRqDc41IFQ

43 posted on 5/13/2021, 1:22:05 PM by Demiurge2 (Define your terms!)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
From an article on Fox detailing the Oklahoma Board of Education Members unanimously condemned the bill signed into law by the governor that bans teaching "Critical Race Theory."

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Finnankainen posted:

Excellent thread title

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Finnankainen posted:

Idiots, constitutional clearly begins with a C

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Even in a thread about how totally OK it is to say it, they're still too cowardly to actually say it.

It's literally just an angry child telling his parents "I'm gonna say a bad word" to get a reaction out of them.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Even in a thread about how totally OK it is to say it, they're still too cowardly to actually say it.

It's literally just an angry child telling his parents "I'm gonna say a bad word" to get a reaction out of them.

its because they KNOW if they say it(least in a vaguely public place) then they are the baddies. they like the veneer of defensibility. also i assume freep has some rule against saying it even if its not enforced.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its because they KNOW if they say it(least in a vaguely public place) then they are the baddies. they like the veneer of defensibility. also i assume freep has some rule against saying it even if its not enforced.

It's always fun to go back and read this

https://freerepublic.com/home.htm posted:

Opinions expressed on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Free Republic or its operators.
Please enjoy our forum, but also please remember to use common courtesy when posting and refrain from posting personal attacks, profanity, vulgarity, threats, racial or religious bigotry, or any other materials offensive or otherwise inappropriate for a conservative family audience. Free Republic is a non-commercial site. Please do not post advertising, solicitations, spam or any other commercial messages. Do not spam us with links to your own site. No one likes spam.

Free Republic is a site dedicated to the concerns of traditional grassroots conservative activists. We're here to discuss and advance our conservative causes in a more or less liberal-free environment. We're not here to debate liberals. We do not want our pages filled with their arrogant, obnoxious, repugnant bile. Liberals, usurpers, and other assorted malcontents are considered unwelcome trolls on FR and their accounts and or posts will be summarily dismissed at the convenience of the site administrators.

Free Republic does not advocate or condone racism, violence, rebellion, secession, or an overthrow of the government. Free Republic advocates a return to constitutionally limited government, reserving all government powers not expressly delegated by the constitution to the United States to the States respectively, or the people, emphasizing sovereign state governments, local government, self-government and self-rule, while restricting government powers to only those enumerated in the constitution and maximizing individual rights and liberty as originally envisioned and established by our Founding Fathers and secured and defended by the blood of patriots and statesmen for over two hundred years.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kik2dagroin posted:

i assume that hasnt been rewritten since its golden age in like 1999.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i assume that hasnt been rewritten since its golden age in like 1999.

This has to be true because it doesn't make JR money.

And holy poo poo, here is a thread from 2006. Someone pecked away at their keyboard for hours and hand crafted the HTML to format this ancient post:
2006 FREEREPUBLIC LEXICON (Lingo, Dictionary, Lore Handbook)

quote:

A revised and condensed version of The Lexicon of FreeRepublic, culled from Lexicon of FreeRepublic - 4th Edition and Freeper Lingo Thread (the history and meening of 'Freepisms' including pictures). Thanks to the many Freepers who contributed!
In this latest update, I have cut the emoticons and standard acronyms (LOL etc - which are readily available on the web and previous Lexicons) for the sake of brevity. I have attempted to include all definitions and histories provided to me and give credit to those who provided me the information. I apologize, in advance to those I failed to credit, but please understand that it was very difficult to keep up with all the updates posted on the "lingo thread".

FreeRepublic Glossary
Hillary Clinton - The Queen of Darkness, Hillary Rotten Clinton, Hitlery, Her Royal Lowness, Hag-dad Hillary, Her Royal Thighness, Chappaqua Rose, Lady in Pink, Machiavellian Mama, Hildebeast (Hildabeast), Wide Load, Rodham Hussein, Fat Bottomed Girl, Hillarywho, The Red Marxist Queen of the Universe, Pantload Satan's Daughter, UtterFailure, Hillarrhea, HielHitlery, Hilla the Hun, The Lady MacBeth of Little Rock, Mrs. Bent One, Shrillery Antoinette, Ms. Clintigula, Madame Hamhocks, Cankles, She Who Must Not Be Named, Her Crusty Pantsuitness
Kneepad Democrats -- The democrats that were waiting in line behind Monica Lewinski.
Opus -- The mother of vanity posts, an opus is a long rambling resignation from FreeRepublic, listing all the offenses and wounds (real or imagined) that have provoked the resignation, in the misguided idea that somehow the ones who "wronged" the resignee will be sought out and pilloried for causing the magnificent and dramatic wounds. Of course the poster of the opus hangs around in his or her death throes for days replying to the opus thread, provoking the usual "so GO already" responses. And most opus posters are thought to still be on FR posting under new nicks anyway. Most opuses are written in the following form -- "So-and-so called me a name and I've had it with Free Republic". This is where a FReeper, in a pique of rage, goes on a rant about how FR has changed since they first came onboard, and the flame wars are out of hand, yada, yada, yada. They must announce it to everybody that they are leaving, and aren't coming back. One FReeper, who is a bigtime pol in (deleted), does this every 6 months or so.
rant: an energetic diatribe on whatever subject piques the poster's fancy at the moment.

< rant > Text < /rant >: indicates that the text enclosed by the "rant" tags is a rant.

Rapist-In-Chief: n William Jefferson Blythe Clinton, in reference to allegations by Juanita Broaderick that Bill Clinton raped her while he was Attorney General of Arkansas. See "Better Put Some Ice On That". Also see POTUS in the acronym list.
Willard: n. 1. William Jefferson Blythe Clinton. 2. William Jefferson Blythe Clinton's penis. From the name given to the anthropomorphized talking representation of Bill Clinton's penis in the Joe Eszterhas book American Raphsody.
Pic Rule - Unofficial, but strictly enforced rule that pictures of unpleasant liberal women must be accompanied by pictures of beautiful women; if beautiful women are mentioned a picture must follow (and inevitably controlled by Helen Thomas). Specific rules follow:
1. If your post mentions Ann Coulter, you must post a pic of her.
2. Female equivalent to the Ann Coulter rule. The Bibi (Netanyahu) and Bill Sammon's rule. Followed by the word THUD in bold. "Thud" refers to the sound made by Freepettes when they hit the floor after swooning over various males of the species.
3. Maureen Dowd (MoDo) is accompanied by Catherine Zeta Jones (because actor Michael Douglas dumped her for Zeta Jones).
4. Posting of Catherine Zeta Jones are usually followed by a post of a Maureen Dowd pic
5. If your post mentions Michael Douglas, you must post a pic of Catherine Zeta Jones.
6. If your post mentions Ann Coulter, you must post a pic of her.
7. Helen Thomas - Whenever any of Rules #1 - #7 are invoked, it will sooner or later become obligatory to post a pic of Helen Thomas. I think this was instituted as the FR equivalent of spiking the thread with saltpeter...
8. If Helen Thomas is mentioned, a picture will be posted. Groans usually follow. See also Helen Thomas in Freeper Pictures/Images.
Unconfirmed polls indicate that rule 7 (followed by rule 8) is the most hated rule by male Freepers. (thanks NonLinear and dinasour)
Common-to-FreeRepublic Acronyms & Abbreviations
FJB: Acronym for the phrase F***ing Jew Bast***, anti-Semetic epithet allegedly employed by Hillary Rodham Clinton
NWO - New World Order. A phrase that originated with George Bush the elder. It is generally not regarded as a good thing, because it is considered to smack of world government and subjugation of American interests and independence. In NWO discussions you will often find co-references to the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers and others, all shadow organizations said to be secretly working to implement one world government -- and a socialist/communist one to boot. On such threads you will also find references to:
OIC -- Office of the Independent Counsel. (The office which Ken Starr held during the Whitewater investigation.)
POTUS=President of the United States. TRIPOTUS - Treasonous, Rapist, Impeached President Of The United States. DIRTPOTUS - Disbarred, Impeached, Rapist, Treasonous, President Of The United States. DISTRIMPOTUS=The (soon to be) disbarred Raping Impeached POTUS. FLOTUS=First Lady.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Even in 2006 they were mad about Hillary.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
They've been mad about Hillary since 1993.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
FreeRepublic was literally created to be mad about the Clintons.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Neo_Crimson posted:

FreeRepublic was literally created to be mad about the Clintons.

Taking the Clinton hate from your uncle's forwarded emails and on to the World Wide Web!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

kik2dagroin posted:

What is a usurper in the context of constitutionally-limited small government? Is new leaders on the reg not the whole point?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

What is a usurper in the context of constitutionally-limited small government?

When the guy i don't like wins.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah it's all about plausible deniability. they aren't racist so when they say blacks are genetically inferior to whites they're just being factual, name one racist thing they ever said :smuggo:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

the anthropomorphized talking representation of Bill Clinton's penis in the Joe Eszterhas book American Raphsody.

I'm sorry what now?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

So tempting to register an account and refer to Turmps as the TRIPOTUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Their Clinton hatred is legendary. They hate the Clintons more than they hate Obama, and they really hate Obama. They hate them more than they hate Biden, and unlike Clinton, Biden defeated a sitting Republican president they actually liked. Not just liked, loved.