Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: dead gay comedy forums)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I used to laugh

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Is this the Maxim thread

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Enjoy posted:

i used to laugh at the idea of "a liberal was mean to me so now i'm a racist", but flavius' behaviour has convinced me that the mods are in fact retarded pedophiles

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

honestly think this has gone too far and beyond the pale, and we have to keep things in perspective and stop with the slurs. i don't know any mentally disabled people who are pedophiles. it stands to reason that the mods probably aren't mentally disabled

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Is this the Maxim thread

This is the thread for unironically throwing ableist slurs at mods.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

:gas:

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Xelkelvos posted:

This is the thread for unironically throwing ableist slurs at mods.

Just one specific mod.

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Greg Legg posted:

What happened to the old thread? I wasn't able to check in for a while.

it got too old

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Stalin impregnated and abandoned a 14 year old girl #theory

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

I'm assuming you mean posting people who say communism is bad and mocking them... rather a thread for saying communism is bad. Because otherwise cspam would not be a good place for an anticommunism thread lol.

If you meant the former, the specter of communism thread is supposed to be about theory and idiots that don't know what communism is and mocking them, but the mods don't like the thread and continue to make it about how poo poo they are so it's kinda bad at the moment.
I honestly didn't realize how accurate this post was.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Brandon Proust posted:

it got too old

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Brandon Proust posted:

it got too old

hmm maybe I’ll check back on page 20 and see if flavass has lost interest by then

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

holy poo poo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
reminder mod(s): you can simply stop doing things and this will all go away

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

reminder mod(s): you can simply stop doing things and this will all go away

"We don't negotiate with terrorists."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

me: mods please, stop owning yourselves i'm begging you.

mods:

Horseshoe theory posted:

"We don't negotiate with terrorists."

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmao

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Horseshoe theory posted:

"We don't negotiate with people who want to die on the hill of saying slurs for some reason."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

please i'm begging you. all you have to do is a queue up auto-approved probe and put "dont say that please" in the reason. thats all that has had to happen for weeks now

everything else backfires more than a shotgun with bugs bunny's fingers in the barrels

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

People can tell it’s not actually about slurs because only certain threads and posters are targeted.

You stupid, worthless piece of poo poo.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

incredible

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You're such a loving retard its not even funny lol.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

please i'm begging you. all you have to do is a queue up auto-approved probe and put "dont say that please" in the reason. thats all that has had to happen for weeks now

perhaps the probe reason isn't exactly "don't say that please," but that's what we've been doing?

that's what's happening in this thread. people are saying the r-word and are getting short probes.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Crusty Nutsack posted:

perhaps the probe reason isn't exactly "don't say that please," but that's what we've been doing?

that's what's happening in this thread. people are saying the r-word and are getting short probes.

they're also comparing the mods to Bill Gates and getting long probes

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Fortaleza posted:

People can tell it’s not actually about slurs because only certain threads and posters are targeted.

You stupid, worthless piece of poo poo.

I have explained before that it's just not true. I don't care about your cliques and I'm not in any of them, and there's no way a button-haver can spot every single instance of slurs.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
its not even about the word at this point. its the fact that every single mod is just such a stupid piece of poo poo, you're internet forum moderators for fucks sake lol. for free! for no money! everyone thinks you're all pathetic, and yet you all still act like this.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a word as a symbol? you may be presenting too abstract a concept here

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
flavass did mod training with the idf

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I wish people just acted normal

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The word is just used as a weapon against bad mods with thin skin and piss poor reading comprehension. If they were to not touch this thread and gently caress off it would trickle to nothing. You ever see it used agains gradenko or brutalistmacdonalds or tiler kiwi? They come correct and back their poo poo up and are good posters.

Just give this thread an IK and let them handle things and gently caress off already.

Flying-PCP
Oct 2, 2005
The mods are good actually. A lot of you have problems. You can't picket your way to having a sovereign thread or whatever on an internet forum and I truly don't understand how the idea gets into your heads that this would ever work.

Flying-PCP has issued a correction as of 04:46 on May 17, 2021

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Flying-PCP posted:

The mods are good actually. A lot of you have problems. You can't picket your way to having a sovereign thread or whatever on an internet forum and I truly don't understand how the idea gets into your heads that this would ever work.

thanks for your contribution.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Do 👏 better 👏 marxism 👏 thread👏

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Fortaleza posted:

The word is just used as a weapon against bad mods with thin skin and piss poor reading comprehension. If they were to not touch this thread and gently caress off it would trickle to nothing. You ever see it used agains gradenko or brutalistmacdonalds or tiler kiwi? They come correct and back their poo poo up and are good posters.

Just give this thread an IK and let them handle things and gently caress off already.

Nah, it’s just some lighthearted political persecution among friends

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

when u think about it flavius is just Stalin purging the old bolsheviks (tossing them into fyad)

sadly u are the old bolsheviks

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The mods are Jerry Sandusky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Fortaleza posted:

I do think this weird overreaction is going to make people say it more.

I learned a lot from the previous thread and it's annoying that flavius keeps loving up all the good threads.