Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/WayPastTense/status/1394608116679983104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
There's a not crazy argument to be made that Io Shirai is the best TV draw in WWE because she's one of the few people that actually gets people to tune in and on loving NXT, no less, so somebody tell Ricochet she's a better draw than him in addition to being a better wrestler.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Dacap posted:

Ricochet: Stuck on Main Event, low public opinion due to hanging out with known abusers/groomers Chasyn Rance and Marty Scurll while having maskless parties during a pandemic, and being generally whining and insufferable.

I feel the need to add that he is also a corporate stooge, a bootlicker and very Happy To Be Here.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Ricochet should be in a 6 month program with Slapjack, where he is squashed in every single match. They're wasting Sheamus.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Good thing that zombies are canon in WWE now so they have an excuse to bring the corpse of Ricochet back to life after this brutal murder.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Ricochet should be in a 6 month program with Slapjack, where he is squashed in every single match.

p, sure they already did this

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Ricochet and Woods both lost to every member of Retribution in singles matches

Edit:huh you are correct seems like he beat him. Guess my Retribution post I was updating was wrong.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 16:45 on May 18, 2021

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Digital Jedi posted:

Ricochet and Woods both lost to every member of Retribution in singles matchds

Didn't Woods actually beat Ali?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Remind me, is it Io Shirai or Richard O'Shea who holds a victory over Pentagon Jr?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Man it bums me out hearing Ricochet is an irl crap person cause I think he's got a great look and I dig the scrappy loser angle who does cool moves. He's been so thoroughly trashed that giving him any kind of run seems like it would be fun. He also sells like death, every time he gets pummeled he makes it look like he's going to be dismembered. Oh well.

Weekly stuff really is just a clip show, except they keep showing clips of the botches which is hilarious. Thanks streamable chunks!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Power Windows posted:

Remind me, is it Io Shirai or Richard O'Shea who holds a victory over Pentagon Jr?

Io beat Pentagon Jr in Lucha Underground, yes.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
As dumb as that tweet was I don't see how anyone could consider that "lashing out".

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

JT Smiley posted:

As dumb as that tweet was I don't see how anyone could consider that "lashing out".

The second part was an unnecessary and unwarranted jab at a coworker. Not to mention said coworker is held in very high regard by her peers.

He also made other tweets attacking fans for saying that him dabbing was lame.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i wouldn't worry too much about what ricochet is saying on twitter. guy obviously has no pull or respect and is just happy to be there. sucks for me, i liked watching him wrestle a lot

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

when his run in WWE is up, he can go work DJ Hyde's cop calling fed

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Arbite posted:

He got very concussed in his mania main event.

Not sure brain damage counts as a "major injury" for the Miz.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
What a handicap match, at the end he was fighting three John Cenas!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ther was a guy who had like 4 or 5 motycs per year for two years straight and a little while after that he's not on anyone's radar or expected to do anything. It's funny.

get it?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Cavauro posted:

ther was a guy who had like 4 or 5 motycs per year for two years straight and a little while after that he's not on anyone's radar or expected to do anything. It's funny.

get it?

Yeah, I miss Aleister too

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Quantum of Phallus posted:

p, sure they already did this

Yeah but keep doing it

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

weird this tweet seems to be replying to something but there is nothing linked above it

lmfao

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
At least he gained some vague awareness of how much of a dick he was being. Or someone higher up told him to STFU and made him take it down. Shameful he doesn't appear to have actually apologised, though.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It’s a shameful thing

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
If Ricochet & his girlfriend would have just kept off Twitter & instagram he'd still have loads of goodwill, at least from here, instead of being dunked on. Let us not forget his contract was coming up not that long ago and he chose to sign with the WWE again because he fell for the "We've got plans for you pal, here's a taste" and then went back to catering as soon as he signed.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Golden Bee posted:

It’s a shameful thing

You lost your tweet
A careless man, you are not 6 feet

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rarity posted:

You lost your tweet
A careless man, you are not 6 feet

You wear his hat like it's some kinda prize
TOO MANY DIVES
TOO MANY DIVES

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

this is a really funny sentence. sorry miz

quote:

Before he was eaten by zombies at WWE WrestleMania Backlash, The Miz suffered a left ACL tear as reported by Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Just retire, Miz. This company doesn't respect you, you've probably saved your money.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Ricochet is bad because he’s one of those people who wears “Est. [Year of Birth]” branding. Did you do a shooting star press out of your mother? At least put the year you started training.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

keithy george posted:

Ricochet is bad because he’s one of those people who wears “Est. [Year of Birth]” branding. Did you do a shooting star press out of your mother? At least put the year you started training.
very normal thing to dislike someone for

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

on one hand Ricochet got done dirty by his LU contract. And no one but WWE was offering real solid money when a lot of his peers were settling and starting families. So I can see him being a total company guy just because the money's steady and he really doesn't have to do much for it. On the other, trying to get yourself over without McMahon's blessing never ends well.

So when I put both hands together my knuckles say Ricochet is a dummy. And that spells disaster for his credibility.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

keithy george posted:

This is the greatest forum of all time

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lovely stuff

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

keithy george posted:

Did you do a shooting star press out of your mother?

One for the WOR mailbag I think

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
I did, in fact, do a shooting star press out of my mother

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i also did a shooting star press out of your mother

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

i also did a shooting star press out of your mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRkE_Gv6ALM

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
nice

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I did a shooting star press into your mother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
We've established that SSP into and out of your mother's vaginas are legal