Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

team overhead smash posted:

Eat the worm Solomon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Oh cool they combined together into one superbeing hey speaking of combining into one superbeing eat this you bearded tryhard

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

IMJack posted:

Some epic-level aside-mouth from Gog
I can only dream of a world where Dominic Deegan gets crashed by our pal Gog-Agog and just ended everything.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

I can only dream of a world where Dominic Deegan gets crashed by our pal Gog-Agog and just ended everything.

"hey pal anyone ever toldya that you look like a flounder? nyuck nyuck nyuck. anyway, bet that sucks and you feel like poo poo. eat this worm"

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Solomon looking like he's trying to spontaneously add PERISH to his repertoire.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who What Now posted:

Everyone keeps assuming Gog is going to just explode into worms and doesn't know forbidden worm-based martial arts even more terrifying than Solomon David's. I know which one I'd rather see!

I'm rooting for an ocean of worms

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Note that Gog has managed to literally put her hands onto Solomon David, without effort, at a time when he is most certainly at his most alert and attempting to stay away from ANYTHING that moves. The power of Comedy defies mortal and Godly limitations.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Well yeah, but she can only do it when it's funny.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

packetmantis posted:

Excuse me, are you implying that your pal Gog-Agog, preeminent entertainment maven of the multiverse, is capable of doing something in an unfunny manner?

Are you sure you've had your daily worm?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Is it funny because Gogagog does it, or because Gogagog only does funny things? questions for the sages...

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Gog is demonstrably capable of being scary and Not Very Funny at all, or if she is she's the only one laughing and I'm looking forward to seeing more of that.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Lights posted:

Note that Gog has managed to literally put her hands onto Solomon David, without effort, at a time when he is most certainly at his most alert and attempting to stay away from ANYTHING that moves.

I mean, consider also that Dave doesn't consider (although maybe he should) Gog a threat, and I think he's trying to save any and all energy for the infinite swords coming from the giant demigod.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Gog has powerful "Richard Gere performing Razzle Dazzle from Chicago" vibes to me, except its just her and 17 clones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3MIixEps4

though you are stiffer than a girder, they'll let you get away with murder

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Richard Gere can't sing or dance and he still had enough ooomph for that role in Chicago.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

packetmantis posted:

The nice thing about being called The Great Devourer is that The Great Devourer doing anything other than messily devouring IS funny. That way, actually messily devouring is the punchline

Xand_Man fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 20, 2021

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Thundarr posted:

Solomon looking like he's trying to spontaneously add PERISH to his repertoire.
He looks like cat who hates the banana.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
The thing we are all gonna hate is next page will be dead Jag, and Gog will have done nothing aside from slapstick

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Xand_Man posted:

The nice thing about being called The Great Devourer is that The Great Devourer doing anything other than messily devouring IS funny. That way, actually messily devoring is the punchline
https://twitter.com/KidsWriteJokes/status/1394568208129089536

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Gog is just gonna turn out to be Jagg's dong or something, it explains those shorts.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Forgall posted:

He looks like cat who hates the banana.

Bananas are dangerous. Some dude in the industry thread over in GWS gave himself banana induced stigmata apparently.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Jags bend down and we see the many faces of Gog

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Jagganoth has slaughtered everyone and moved on to slay Metatron and break the Wheel. The corpses of the other demiurges lay among peasants and soldiers alike, all equal in death. A few devil-crows pick at the mortal wreckage, the occasional caw breaking the deathly silence before echoing into nothing. Abruptly, the scavengers scatter as the body of Solomon David shifts in the bloody, sucking mud. Did the God-King survive somehow? Is there hope yet for order to triumph over destruction?

A green hat pops up from the crook of Solomon David's armpit, bells jingling violently in the gloom. The final demiurge clambers free of the pile and stands atop the dead king's back as she surveys the corpse-field. Thus are spoken the last words before the death of everything:

"The Aristocrats!"

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

packetmantis posted:

This might literally be true.

If she has no killing intent, she can be nearly invisible to those wary for it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Sexual Aluminum posted:

The thing we are all gonna hate is next page will be dead Jag, and Gog will have done nothing aside from slapstick

It's that Jagg hasn't actually even shown up and this entire situation is a hallucination caused by worms making holes in everyone's brains.

Dave's face is like that because he's trying his hardest not to laugh, realizing that to laugh is to give oneself fully to Gog-Agog

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Sexual Aluminum posted:

The thing we are all gonna hate is

The only thing I hate is that this thread refuses to stop loving bringing this up.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
"The thing we're going to hate" is a masterful troll in retaliation to all the dumb fandom poo poo we do. (eg Thumps/Nipples/Jaggahog)

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Walrus Pete posted:

The only thing I hate is that this thread refuses to stop loving bringing this up.

Doesn't really bother me but the repeated "Royalty is...(something something)" posts definitely annoy me.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Royalty is not getting mad at harmless injokes that other people enjoy

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Twenty Four posted:

Doesn't really bother me but the repeated "Royalty is...(something something)" posts definitely annoy me.

Especially since the comic already answered this question. Royalty is a useless paradigm. Continuing to fuss about it just reinforces misreads of the themes of the comic thus far.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

M_Gargantua posted:

"The thing we're going to hate" is a masterful troll in retaliation to all the dumb fandom poo poo we do. (eg Thumps/Nipples/Jaggahog)

It was actually a crossed wire and Tom from Gunnerkrigg meant to post it. Oof that comic is bad atm.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

A Sometimes Food posted:

It was actually a crossed wire and Tom from Gunnerkrigg meant to post it. Oof that comic is bad atm.

Please, not here too.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The thing we're gonna hate is that this comic ends someday, and who knows what Abbadon makes next.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Hard to give an update that I hate more than we got about Berserk this week :smith:

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Grouchio posted:

The thing we're gonna hate is that this comic ends someday, and who knows what Abbadon makes next.

He’s gonna start making chick tracts

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Pretty sure he’s just going to go back to doing interactive stories with us, the loveable goons.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Sexual Aluminum posted:

good

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ham Cheeks posted:

Jags bend down and we see the many faces of Gog

Dong-a-Gog.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Sexual Aluminum posted:

The other kind of chick tracts

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

https://twitter.com/orbitaldropkick/status/1395934267629309954?s=21

yes...

ha ha ha...

YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Guys why’s Megalovania starting in the background