Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Ezra Judge has a pwtees store now and is pushing his hashtag pretty hard

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ezra_Judge/status/1395805388839194624

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ezra_Judge/status/1395430072400687110

Hope he makes it. in large part because it makes the PC look bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dude looks like a million loving bucks and I'm all for A) More black wrestlers making it big and B) The PC being made to look like even more of a joke than it already is.

But looking at how that dude looks, man. Considering they're even willing to give a push to Omos, who has absolutely nothing, for them to cut him, despite him looking like that, I wonder if he might just not be very good.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

frankly it's impossible to tell if someone green is good if their only experience is in the wwe system

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he looks cool. i always liked them lovely shiny tights everyone would wear in the late 90s to early 2000s. i'm too dumb to know what material that is

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

it's telling that the fonts and whatnot make this look like a Resident Evil ad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the one that looks like plastic fruit roll up material instead of spandex. like these fruit roll ups that were made to look like peppers. the material also looks like the outside of a perfect shiny pepper as well. not shorts made out of this but proper trunks. i bet they're extremely uncomfortable. i didn't feel like putting up a picture of those or even any of the photos of EJ Nduka wearing them

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol at the Smackdown preview picture for tonight:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

MJeff posted:

I remember a Mumps outbreak led to a really fun PPV a few years ago.

E L E V A T E D L I V E R E N Z Y M E S

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

I just can't stop laughing :lol:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Is Crews still doing a Nick Mullen bit?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

MJeff posted:

Dude looks like a million loving bucks and I'm all for A) More black wrestlers making it big and B) The PC being made to look like even more of a joke than it already is.

But looking at how that dude looks, man. Considering they're even willing to give a push to Omos, who has absolutely nothing, for them to cut him, despite him looking like that, I wonder if he might just not be very good.

Apparently he butted heads with Drake Wuertz on more than one occasion for obvious reasons, so they might see him as hard to work with.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Digital Jedi posted:

I just can't stop laughing :lol:

he’s as baffled and incredulous as we are, the (hypothetical) viewers, which makes him extremely relatable

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Cavauro posted:

the one that looks like plastic fruit roll up material instead of spandex. like these fruit roll ups that were made to look like peppers. the material also looks like the outside of a perfect shiny pepper as well. not shorts made out of this but proper trunks. i bet they're extremely uncomfortable. i didn't feel like putting up a picture of those or even any of the photos of EJ Nduka wearing them

u mean like stiff upholstery vinyl or something bc yea those would be some uncomfortable britches

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A silly question apropos of nearly nothing:

How many non-Christian wrestlers has the WWE had/have?

Goldberg, and Paul Heyman being the obvious Jewish ones. (with Colt Cabana also being technically there.) Khali was probably an observant Hindu, I would assume. Have there been any muslim wrestlers? Any Buddhists?

The reason I ask is because one of the stories about Drake the racist fascist fundie, was that he got lovely at some Performance Centre anti-discrimination speech when management said that they would not discriminate on the basis of "religion" specifically.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

theyy looked shinier than leather or pleather. is it called pvc? I don't know any names of materials

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

BrigadierSensible posted:

Goldberg, and Paul Heyman being the obvious Jewish ones. (with Colt Cabana also being technically there.) Khali was probably an observant Hindu, I would assume. Have there been any muslim wrestlers? Any Buddhists?

The reason I ask is because one of the stories about Drake the racist fascist fundie, was that he got lovely at some Performance Centre anti-discrimination speech when management said that they would not discriminate on the basis of "religion" specifically.

sami zayn and mustafa ali are muslim. and mansour, whatever you wanna make of his career lol

Cavauro posted:

theyy looked shinier than leather or pleather. is it called pvc? I don't know any names of materials

yea yr probably thinking of pvc vinyl stuff, its mostly used in fetish and wrestling gear, neither of which are particularly comfortable.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The reason why Vince hated raven was that he turned shane into an atheist. I'm making a pvc business suit

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

I'm making a pvc business suit

hellova power play in the board room

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that thing must STINK when he gets it off holy moly

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

coconono posted:

segment by segment ratings for a single data series is not statistically relevant. Its like reading goat entrails to predict the stock markets. Not enough correlating data.

Augury is far more respected than segment by segment ratings analysis.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This is some of the worst gear I've seen in a long time.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Jimmy wanted to have a tag match between the Usos and Street Profits and Sonya agreed, but it has to be next week because a match needs to be advertised and built

:psyduck:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Did WWF say the quiet part of AEW's booking loud, then?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Intruder posted:

Jimmy wanted to have a tag match between the Usos and Street Profits and Sonya agreed, but it has to be next week because a match needs to be advertised and built

:psyduck:

if an uso ad libbed "since when?" that would actually be a good segment lol

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

what are the chances that Vince will confuse Mike Bailey with Steve Blackman

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

BrigadierSensible posted:

Ironically

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ezra judge is a huge Q guy

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

JOHN CENA posted:

ezra judge is a huge Q guy

I’m believing it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I’m believing it

most of the locker room were either Sal or Joe guys do its v clear why backstage the relationship was untenable

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SD https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-results/wwe-smackdown-live-results-fatal-four-way-ic-title-match-342006

Sonya Deville has all the champs come out to celebrate WWE announcing a return to live events. Paul Heyman comes out instead of Roman Reigns and says he's on another level than each of them, fans will flock to come back to see him specifically, and he'll have his own parade later. Bayley says Bianca Belair cheated using her hair as a weapon and should be stripped, Bianca gets attacked by Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler, Natalya and Tamina come out for the save
Bayley, Nia and Shayna defeat Bianca, Natalya and Tamina; Shayna submits Natalya
Shinsuke Nakamura defeats King Corbin via distraction from Rick Boogs (fka Eric Bugenhagen from NXT) playing Nakamura's theme on guitar
Jimmy Uso asks Sonya to book Usos vs Street Profits next week, she agrees
Reigns lets Heyman list all his accomplishments: banishing the Fiend to the lesser brand, beating Kevin Owens repeatedly, beating Daniel Bryan and Edge clean and at the same time (Edge hasn't been seen since), retiring Bryan clean, and beating Cesaro clean. Cesaro comes out in a sling and wants a rematch, Seth Rollins attacks and reinjures Cesaro's arm, then curbstomps him on the ramp twice. Cesaro's stretchered out, Seth yells at him backstage asking why he'd make him do this
Dominik defeats Robert Roode
Jey Uso doesn't like that Jimmy got him booked in a tag match without asking. Jey goes to Reigns upset
Natalya and Tamina defend the women's tag titles on Raw against Nia and Shayna
Apollo Crews retains the IC title in a fatal fourway over Big E, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. Due to being no-DQ, Commander Azeez interferes, Big E fights him off. The lights go out and Aleister Black comes out and kills Big E with a kick, letting Apollo get the win

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

why the gently caress would you let someone do that to you

Also, WWE has always had a christian sect of sorts. There's been stories of dudes reading bibles together since the 80s. Largely unmolested too.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Have some links

Bayley
https://streamable.com/h9vojp
Cult guy
https://streamable.com/8ecl4t
Shinsuke rocking entrance; warning Corbin is talking for the start of this
https://streamable.com/7xgmuc
Regins
https://streamable.com/x71dn6
Seth
https://streamable.com/bv1q1o
Fatal 4 Way finish
https://streamable.com/4fh867

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Ric Boogs debuted gimme a hell yeah

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Apollo Crews retains the IC title in a fatal fourway over Big E, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. Due to being no-DQ, Commander Azeez interferes, Big E fights him off. The lights go out and Aleister Black comes out and kills Big E with a kick, letting Apollo get the win

New Day guys are only allowed to fight other black wrestlers.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
more like drake worst

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
how do they keep making worse version of Nakamura's theme?? the first one was great

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Digital Jedi posted:

]
Shinsuke rocking entrance; warning Corbin is talking for the start of this
https://streamable.com/7xgmuc

That tremolo picked part sounds like poo poo lol. I’ve heard better tone on black metal demo tapes.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It's really funny that they can't even do a proper lights out moment due to the dumb Thunderdome screens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MorningMoon posted:

how do they keep making worse version of Nakamura's theme?? the first one was great

they've been phasing out CFO$ themes for a few years now