Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Nick Jr. Face posted:

McAfee rocking out to Nak's music was extremely contrived

Yeah, it was really overblown and a good example of a moment where the announcers can be quiet and not make the moment worse.

It's hilarious that being a jerk to Michael Cole is a face move for over 20 years, though.

Oh and then deciding to give Tamina a gold watch title run is so sad. No gold watch if you sucked the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gonz posted:

I saw a list of great college baseball names earlier today and I am convinced that Triple H is going to crib every one of these names for future talent.

:eyepop:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I boog
You boog
They boog
Rick boogs.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

My God. That's Sgoob spelled backwards.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Boogs in your poogs

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Gonz posted:

I saw a list of great college baseball names earlier today and I am convinced that Triple H is going to crib every one of these names for future talent.

All the stars are here!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oymWAeqv_-c

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Cerebral Bore posted:

Actually I think the "oo" is silent.

Just like the "ee" in bee

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

mooseinfants posted:

Just like the "ee" in bee

And the ueue in queue

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

It rhymes with Moog

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
They call him Mr. Boogs

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Petit Gregory posted:

It rhymes with Moog

Entering hazardous territory

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Wazzu posted:

Yeah, it was really overblown and a good example of a moment where the announcers can be quiet and not make the moment worse.

It's hilarious that being a jerk to Michael Cole is a face move for over 20 years, though.

Oh and then deciding to give Tamina a gold watch title run is so sad. No gold watch if you sucked the whole time.

Look on the bright side, maybe it means she'll go away before hurting anyone else.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
BoogChamp

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Gonz posted:

I'm reading Flair's autobiography right now and there's the part where he's trying to think of a ring name and the promoter is like, "You already got it, kid. Instead of Rick Fliehr you'll be Ric Flair!"

I wonder how the course of pro wrestling history would have changed if the promoter was like, "I got it, kid! You're going to be Itchy Burts!"

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

So there's a universe where whatever not-stupid name they call T-BAR is tearing it up, huh

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmgF_lZNTeo

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

D.N. Nation posted:

So there's a universe where whatever not-stupid name they call T-BAR is tearing it up, huh

Dr. Strange checked over 14 million timelines. There’s only line where he doesn’t end up becoming T-Bar.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Dr. Strange checked over 14 million timelines. There’s only line where he doesn’t end up becoming T-Bar.

He instead becomes T-Stark.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

D.N. Nation posted:

It's actually pronounced TEE-BAR.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

In the latest "WWE doctors are incompetent" news:

quote:

Chelsea Green noted last week that she'd had surgery to remove the plate in her arm from her first break years ago. We're told that the recovery time is only about six weeks, and she'll be healthy and cleared ahead of her free agency period on July 15 if all goes well. Her actual bone was swelling and rejecting the plate that was inserted during her original surgery. WWE had advised Green to keep the plate in, which actually made her more susceptible to the November 2020 arm break.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Liquid Communism posted:

They pulled Big E out of the New Day to reduce their bargaining power and use him as jobber to the stars.

Didn't they say if they ever split them up they'd quit? I feel like WWE just did it to call their bluff.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Wezlar posted:

Didn't they say if they ever split them up they'd quit?

Yes

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Unless Vince likes you, working in WWE is not a great place. And sometimes if Vince likes you, its a pretty miserable experience. And if you're not on Vince's radar, you're subject to WWE's baroque office politics because it takes a village to do a suplex.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

coconono posted:

Unless Vince likes you, working in WWE is not a great place. And sometimes if Vince likes you, its a pretty miserable experience. And if you're not on Vince's radar, you're subject to WWE's baroque office politics because it takes a village to do a suplex.

Mox immediately comes to mind here.

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

Hey turns out this Boogz guy is an old card buddy's cousin. I guess it is cool that he gets to hang out with Nakamura. Here he is being a cool dad: https://youtu.be/YewiVGQ0aBE

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Wezlar posted:

Didn't they say if they ever split them up they'd quit? I feel like WWE just did it to call their bluff.

They did it when Woods didn't raise a stink about the twitch stuff and they realized it WAS a bluff.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i always figured they dangled a big E title run but only if he broke off from the new day and woods/kofi didn't want to gently caress over big e

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Wait, is his actual name Ric Boogs? I thought everyone was just taking the piss.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i always figured they dangled a big E title run but only if he broke off from the new day and woods/kofi didn't want to gently caress over big e
"Hey pal, we've got 8 months of booking and a single's title run if we can split you up with the New Day"

*Feuds with Apollo Creed over the US Title*

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Senerio posted:

They did it when Woods didn't raise a stink about the twitch stuff and they realized it WAS a bluff.

lol goddamn you're right. none of them raised a fuss and just accepted UUDD was at their mercy. If I was Kofi I'd have left by now.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

lol goddamn you're right. none of them raised a fuss and just accepted UUDD was at their mercy. If I was Kofi I'd have left by now.

He signed a new five year deal just before the pandemic I believe.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

It's very funny how the only two people who are still streaming are Adam Cole and Mace. And Paige I guess.

Pylons fucked around with this message at 23:05 on May 22, 2021

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I've come to the conclusion Ric Boogs owns.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

It's very funny how the only two people who are still streaming are Adam Cole and Mace. And Paige I guess.

Williams getting around it by streaming as his Splatoon squidsona v-tuber is genius. I have no idea how Cole is doing it.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I should probably post this here, too:
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1396210034724515848

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

gently caress Road Dogg

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my first email address was road dogg related and it also looked like it said the word "gay" in it which probably would have made him mad so thbat's good. it was roaddogjay at hotmail dot com. i'm very upset that i liked him when i was 11 years old, and i'm trying to be a better person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
And he deleted it after other people found it and started replying.

Whether he knew it was public before he started getting those notifications, I have no idea.