Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skeletors_condom
Jul 21, 2017

Mirificus posted:

It doesn't take a whole lot to maintain. If I thought they weren't going to be a massive success, I would have said that they would shrink to 150-250 developers.

For one, game developers aren't cogs. They have qualities. Most don't have the quality to work for Chris. This is why the employee growth has been so shallow. I haven't seen CIG looking for less than 100 new positions for over 4 years now. They just don't hire anyone. They haven't been holding back on employment due to finances.

They haven't been holding back on employment due to finances?

CIG's own "financials" blog post suggest an average salary related spend of around 85 K USD per developer ($39,714 K per 468 devs) in 2019. If you consider that the actual gross average salaries are likely to be less due deductions (employer payments to pension systems), you're left with 75-80K USD gross. That's not that great. And we are talking about averages here, a median gross salary measure would much more useful in this particular case.

EDIT:

skeletors_condom fucked around with this message at 21:09 on May 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

super sweet best pal posted:

Say what you want about Elite, at least it's a properly playable game, or at least it was before the expansion dropped and <ERROR CODE: BLUE COBRA>.

In defense of Elite, I have now played with the new stuff, and out of a dozen elevator rides, I still haven't fallen through the floor once.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Last King posted:

wonder what the funding numbers will be like for today...

so many new sc whales born...

Can you imagine coming to this in year 9 and seeing them selling a 1300 dollar ship, that they were selling on day 1, that you still cannot actually play. It's not on the roadmap, they won't give any release dates, you can't even definitively say how it will work in-game because every actual mechanic they put in the game seems to run counter to the dream they sold you for this thing. It's likely if it ever comes out it will be a maze of corridors and a giant hangar space and nothing else. They obviously have the ability to release it because they've been teasing with videos of it for 5+ years. They sell it over and over again, at every major event. But they won't actually release it.

Can you imagine knowing all that and still buying it? Why? Just light your loving money on fire!

ronmcd
Aug 27, 2017

FishMcCool posted:

In defense of Elite, I have now played with the new stuff, and out of a dozen elevator rides, I still haven't fallen through the floor once.

And in 6 months when Odyssey is - sort of - fixed, Star Citizen will still be exactly the same as it is now. Probably worse actually.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Colostomy Bag posted:

In CIG's eyes there's a whale born every minute.

There's a whale born every minute -PTU Barnum

Deskeletonized
Mar 24, 2021

Last King posted:

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

This mask looks like Chris Roberts doing Donal Trunp cosplay and as disturbing as it is makes me giggle
because of the similarities they share as personalities as well as their overlapping cults of fanatics

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Have a water melon surprise to help heal from the sicking and heartbreaking truths

https://twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/1396464563760021507

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

Last King posted:

3000 US dollars. 3000 US dollars. Where can I find these people? I have many investment opportunities to offer them........

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

cirus posted:

3000 US dollars.
:crack:

cirus posted:

..3000 US dollars.
:ping:

DigitalPenny
Sep 3, 2018

smellmycheese posted:

A bitcoin site just ran off with lots of sad neckbeards’ cash and posted this to their website, but it feels like this could equally be the homepage of Christopher Roberts Space Industries

The dreamland guys are trying to do cobblers, they just are not failing hard enough and lack the balls to sell a 3000 dollar castle.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Beet Wagon posted:

Well it's nice to know they still think of me I guess

400k views in a day. It’s great that you and Bootcha were given ample opportunity to comment.

It’s not surprising he took an agnostic approach to the whole thing. Gotta maximize the potential audience size for his own 30,000 ft view take. Most disappointing (yet also not surprising) is the glossing over of the scale of wrongdoing to date. A sprinkling of nepotism and false advertising references here and there downplays the sheer enormity of it. At this late hour, gamers deserve to understand the extent of Chris’s pathologies before they pull out wallets and further subsidize them.

And come on, Tyler should’ve been roundly mocked for that whopper of whopper summaries: “Star Citizen... is a living universe that will ultimately become the metaverse for tens if not hundreds of millions of people around the world...”

Even if they DID have hundreds of Star Systems (which they won’t), it’s never going to garner hundreds of millions of players. CIG can’t deliver that game, Chris can’t even conceive of such a game. I guess they have to say that (and pretend to believe it), given that they’ve pushed their budget far beyond that of GTA V. But it’s a ludicrous claim that deserved mockery not indulgence.

I’m sure Chris is happy with it, though. It left often the possibility, if slim, that Chris is still a visionary. Quite the tender mercy, really...

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

G0RF posted:

And come on, Tyler should’ve been roundly mocked for that whopper of whopper summaries: “Star Citizen... is a living universe that will ultimately become the metaverse for tens if not hundreds of millions of people around the world...”

I think it's really interesting that CIG is now using the metaverse bullshit. Google it- is is the new "The Cloud" that know-nothing tech executives are throwing around as shorthand for monetizing every-loving-thing through some kind of augmented reality. They don't know what it means, they don't know how it works, but god drat are they ready to throw some money at it.

I am not surprised Chris is already tacking towards that new wind.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

G0RF posted:

400k views in a day. It’s great that you and Bootcha were given ample opportunity to comment.

It’s not surprising he took an agnostic approach to the whole thing. Gotta maximize the potential audience size for his own 30,000 ft view take. Most disappointing (yet also not surprising) is the glossing over of the scale of wrongdoing to date. A sprinkling of nepotism and false advertising references here and there downplays the sheer enormity of it. At this late hour, gamers deserve to understand the extent of Chris’s pathologies before they pull out wallets and further subsidize them.

Even if they DID have hundreds of Star Systems (which they won’t), it’s never going to garner hundreds of millions of players. CIG can’t deliver that game, Chris can’t even conceive of such a game. I guess they have to say that (and pretend to believe it), given that they’ve pushed their budget far beyond that of GTA V. But it’s a ludicrous claim that deserved mockery not indulgence.

I’m sure Chris is happy with it, though. It left often the possibility, if slim, that Chris is still a visionary. Quite the tender mercy, really...

I actually didn't think it was bad at all. It was never meant to be the nuke that destroys CIG. Like, I think I talked to Riley in early February and he wanted to have the video out that week. That was after the second time he had tried to play it and knew nothing else about it. He didn't even know who Derek was. It was originally supposed to be more of an in-depth snapshot of where the game was right now, he wasn't focused on the history at all at first IIRC. I think it was probably talking to Bootcha and me that changed that lol. As far as a 'crash course' goes to a wider audience, I think it was pretty good.

Beet Wagon fucked around with this message at 03:26 on May 24, 2021

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
I fee like glossing over the insane promises CIG has made in regards to being an MMO with thousands of players fighting in massive battles and that it really is not feasible from a technical perspective given how CIG has said it will work is doing random passers by a disservice when you say "well it could all magically come together and work after 10 years of failing!"

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Yeah, you're right, I just don't think it was ever gonna be the "no they literally cannot do this" video I guess

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
It probably sounds like we are being a bunch of sour refund haters who want CIG to fail and maybe there is some truth to that. We've seen all the insane stuff CIG has done over the years and yeah probably 75% doesn't matter to a random passer by who just wants to know what the deal with Star Citizen is and if it's worth buying in.

But if you're gonna make a video that tries to do that I really think you need to dive into what Star Citizen has promised to be and that is a true MMO without instances allowing for thousands of players and ships to engage in real time together. They've also promised Bethesda single player level item persistence (coffee cup dropped in the woods). It should be pretty obvious why both those things will never work in an MMO based on Cry Engine and if you're presenting yourself as a tech authority and don't address that, then you've failed.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Beet Wagon posted:

I actually didn't think it was bad at all. It was never going to be the nuke that destroys CIG, nor was it ever meant to be. Like, I think I talked to Riley in early February and he wanted to have the video out that week. That was after the second time he had tried to play it and knew nothing else about it. He didn't even know who Derek was. It was originally supposed to be more of an in-depth snapshot of where the game was right now, he wasn't focused on the history at all at first. I think it was probably talking to Bootcha and me that changed that lol. As far as a 'crash course' goes to a wider audience, I think it was pretty good.

Yeah, all things considered, it’s a decent high level summary. Including critics at all is a plus — better still that he chose some of the best informed. (And giving links to featured interviewees was class — a lot of folks don’t bother...)

I did appreciate that he pointed out that Chris’s current open-ended language about completion is the complete opposite of his original approach. Dates given, dates missed, new dates given, new dates missed. That Star Citizen has so large an army of “haters” is much owed to that prior 6+ year of constant bait-and-switch. (That and the toxic workplace crap...)

Chris finally reversed his approach a couple years back, and those buying in are doing so with far less cause to be pissed by delays and postponements. Chris can legitimately say “I never gave you a date / you bought into this!” Plus Sandi got (temporarily?) benched, which helped clear the air of the most noxious reputational stink...

So Chris shielded his greatest weaknesses. Good for Chris, bad for :lol:s.

I’m glad he still gave mention to some of that, and that goons got to set the counter narrative. (And lol that your tip forced Tyler to own up to that Idris spawn bullcrap!) Probably too much to hope he’d have cracked the lid a little wider... :sandance:

Sarsapariller posted:

I think it's really interesting that CIG is now using the metaverse bullshit. Google it- is is the new "The Cloud" that know-nothing tech executives are throwing around as shorthand for monetizing every-loving-thing through some kind of augmented reality. They don't know what it means, they don't know how it works, but god drat are they ready to throw some money at it.

I am not surprised Chris is already tacking towards that new wind.

“I want to build a Metafarce.”

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Popete posted:

It probably sounds like we are being a bunch of sour refund haters who want CIG to fail and maybe there is some truth to that. We've seen all the insane stuff CIG has done over the years and yeah probably 75% doesn't matter to a random passer by who just wants to know what the deal with Star Citizen is and if it's worth buying in.

But if you're gonna make a video that tries to do that I really think you need to dive into what Star Citizen has promised to be and that is a true MMO without instances allowing for thousands of players and ships to engage in real time together. They've also promised Bethesda single player level item persistence (coffee cup dropped in the woods). It should be pretty obvious why both those things will never work in an MMO based on Cry Engine and if you're presenting yourself as a tech authority and don't address that, then you've failed.

no, you're not wrong at all, I just have also seen enough dumb poo poo to be happy they touched on any of this stuff at all lol

e: it would be cool if he'd release the full interview footage though lmao, but I think they like their channel too much

L. Ron Hoover
Nov 9, 2009

Last King posted:

What the gently caress is an Idris Aftermarket Kit?? Can I put a sick spoiler on my jpeg or what

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

G0RF posted:

there was subtle hyperboles going around in the video.
Aka its either the best game ever or biggest scam ever and nothing in between.
I liked that approach because the end result is rather neutral, with both sides the hopers/doubters liking it.
Hopefully hopers learned some doubt out of it.
and well doubters uhh i guess should be more hopeful for infinitive funding providing us infinitive amounts of laughs. Cant wait for planet claims in 2022.

Dark Off fucked around with this message at 08:21 on May 24, 2021

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

L. Ron Hoover posted:

What the gently caress is an Idris Aftermarket Kit?? Can I put a sick spoiler on my jpeg or what

There are three types of Idris: M(militaty), P(Peacekeeper). and K(Just K, they ran out of ideas). Normally the one that gets on sale is the P version, because it's more expensive than the M one. Both can be upgraded to K. And why would you want to do so you ask? well:

quote:

The Aegis Idris-K is an aftermarket special edition of the Idris-P that features additional equipments tailored to dealing with the swarm threat of carrier-type ships. Compared to the Idris-P, Idris-K has an additional size 10 laser beam, four point defense turrets that replaced the remote turrets, and a missile turret that replaced a manned turret.[1] Both Idris-P and Idris-M can be converted to this variant using the aftermarket kit.[2] It can carry two medium fighters in it's main hangar as standard complement, plus an Argo MPUV-1C in a dedicated bay.

So, if you get attacked by a swarm of fighters launched by multiple carriers then you really want a K. Never mind that the game can barely handle a single large ship, you really want to be prepared against those swarms!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, since it's a kit and not a ship I don't think it has ever been sold with life time insurance (only limited insurance, whatever the gently caress that means) so, if your idris-k gets blown up you get the base model back but have to spend anothe 300 bucks to go back to a K.

quote:

A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AEGIS DYNAMICS

The Idris-P's legacy of excellence as an ardent peacekeeper speaks for itself. But sometimes, keeping the peace is not enough.

Aftermarket kits, initially produced for UEE government agencies seeking an improved patrol/protection plan, will be offered to all Idris-P owners.

On Aegis Dynamics' featured day at the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo (26th November), all Idris-P owners will be badged and given the opportunity to upgrade at any time, into perpetuity. However, a limited amount of Credit SKUs will be rolled out and offered on a first-come-first-serve basis:

Wave 1 at 16:00 UTC, Wave 2 at 22:00 UTC, and Wave 3 at 04:00 UTC.

For your convenience, we have provided a Q&A regarding the upgrade kits below. Also, look for further details during this year’s Anniversary Special.

We thank you for your loyalty to the Aegis brand and hope you enjoy testing all 26 of our flyable ships, wherever in the 'verse your journey may take you.

Desmond Kilson
Outreach Associate
"The future is closer than you think."

What is the purpose of this Aftermarket Upgrade Kit?
This kit is designed to adjust the role of the Idris-P by providing equipment tailored to dealing with the swarm threat of carrier-type ships. By increasing the Idris-P’s anti-fighter capability, and adding a size 10 weapon, it allows the ship to be more aggressive offensively.

What does the Aftermarket Kit change about my Idris-P?
The equipment in this kit provides three changes: First, all four standard remote turrets can be replaced with the included Automated Behring M2C Point Defense Systems (2x S4 Hardpoints each). Next, a single Missile Turret equipped with two A&R Harrow Anti-Ship Missile Launchers (8x Size 3 Missiles), can be mounted in lieu of a standard Behring M3C ASA Turret. Finally, the kit provides a Size 10 Hurston Dynamics Exodus Laser Beam.

Why beam weapons now?
Beam weapons were originally off the table, but during development, we have been R&Ding different ways to approach them that avoid the traditional gameplay concerns with ‘hitscan’ weapons. We envision beam weapons the same way as analogue guns are to the Gatling guns in the ballistic weapons family: an incredibly high fire rate but generally low damage per ‘shot’, compared to, say, Laser Cannons that deliver a volley of fire rather than a stream. Of course, ‘low’ damage is a relative term when talking about the S10 Exodus.

How will beam weapons compare to energy or ballistic ones?
Beam weapons provide a much quicker projectile, therefore require less maneuvering to keep them trained on a moving target at range - a key benefit when firing from a relatively slow platform like an Idris. Another benefit, like all energy weapons, is the lack of physical ammunition requirements. A useful feature when mission endurance is required.

Does the Kit make my Idris-P more powerful than an Idris-M?
No, the Idris-M is still the best option for destroying big ships; out of the box, the railgun is much more powerful when the shot lands and its power requirements play better with the ship’s other systems. The M also has stronger armor and higher performance default components.

Will I be able to have shields at 100% while firing the Exodus?
The Exodus will require a significant amount of power to fire and it’s unlikely that all ship systems will be able to run at 100% whilst doing so (particularly when fire is sustained).

Will the upgrade influence cargo capacity?
No. The equipment involved in these upgrades does not impinge on the Idris-P’s cargo spaces.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 07:36 on May 24, 2021

SeaDart
Oct 25, 2020
Players can’t give players Crimestat, right? I was cracking jokes about FUD and promptly got a crimestat and died while standing on a ship elevator while some booger on the general chat was crowing

What followed was the closest approximation to gameplay this game seems to have, and was almost fun. While my friends were struggling to get off the ground due to loading bugs leaving their planet full of bottomless pits, I flew to Microtech with a crime stat, waited for some other player to try and land, stole their parking spot, ran past the Guard NPCs who aggro on you if you have crimestat (they are not very well made. If you time this right this could be an excellent shitposting opportunity as you can start firefights in the Expo lobby and a couple of the halls), rented one of the giant corvettes, then 30Kd.

After recovering, I picked up my friends, flew to a security base where you can erase your criminal history, soaked up incoming fire while my friends destroyed the turrets, then killed every NPC in the base in a move that was honestly pretty fun.

Then two of us died out of nowhere and respawned in space jail, where you can clip into rocks in the escape tunnel and get inextricably stuck.

We might try again tomorrow but it’s looking rather unlikely

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

L. Ron Hoover posted:

CIG has this fun habit of selling an imaginary thing, crippling the imaginary thing with imaginary restraints, and then selling you a second imaginary thing to make the original imaginary thing less imaginarily crippled.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

SeaDart posted:

Players can’t give players Crimestat, right? I was cracking jokes about FUD and promptly got a crimestat and died while standing on a ship elevator while some booger on the general chat was crowing

The game has some really blatant hacks and one of them allows the hacker to give other players crimestat and also kill them instantly, sending them directly to jail. There are posts about it on the sub but CIG are buffoons and CryEngine is notoriously easy to hack, so nothing will be done about it.

It's also really hard to tell if this is what is happening because people teleporting around randomly and other people getting crimestat and dying randomly are just kind of par for the course in Star Citizen

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

SeaDart posted:

What followed was the closest approximation to gameplay this game seems to have, and was almost fun. While my friends were struggling to get off the ground due to loading bugs leaving their planet full of bottomless pits, I flew to Microtech with a crime stat, waited for some other player to try and land, stole their parking spot, ran past the Guard NPCs who aggro on you if you have crimestat (they are not very well made. If you time this right this could be an excellent shitposting opportunity as you can start firefights in the Expo lobby and a couple of the halls), rented one of the giant corvettes, then 30Kd.

After recovering, I picked up my friends, flew to a security base where you can erase your criminal history, soaked up incoming fire while my friends destroyed the turrets, then killed every NPC in the base in a move that was honestly pretty fun.

Then two of us died out of nowhere and respawned in space jail, where you can clip into rocks in the escape tunnel and get inextricably stuck.

We might try again tomorrow but it’s looking rather unlikely

I swear, the only thing holding back Goat Simulator from outdoing SC in every aspect is multiplayer.

commando in tophat
Sep 5, 2019

:thunk:

trucutru posted:

There are three types of Idris: M(militaty), P(Peacekeeper). and K(Just K, they ran out of ideas). Normally the one that gets on sale is the P version, because it's more expensive than the M one. Both can be upgraded to K. And why would you want to do so you ask? well:

So, if you get attacked by a swarm of fighters launched by multiple carriers then you really want a K. Never mind that the game can barely handle a single large ship, you really want to be prepared against those swarms!

I'm trying to imagine how having a huge rear end front mounted laser helps against swarm of fighters

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

commando in tophat posted:

I'm trying to imagine how having a huge rear end front mounted laser helps against swarm of fighters

Space jousting. Since the larger ships are actually faster in QT you can jump away, then turn around and laser anyone who comes after you :v:

I suspect the laser is intended to be for the carrier, and you use the magical new point defence turrets to dakka the fighters, but who the gently caress knows because it doesn't even exist yet so it's all supposition layered on top of bullshit :negative:

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

commando in tophat posted:

:thunk:

extra kick to 30k the server so you won't have to face the enemy

:reddit: Oh my sweet summer child

The difference is that Odyssey players are able to criticize the game and :frontear:, while whale cult just keeps defending CIG and parroting 'early days' year after year.

Also this exciting gameplay

:reddit: 50 Players vs. Bengal Fleet (PAKT vs. UEE)

Bunch of ships hovering around with very little maneuvering and shooting at static bullet sponge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yae8AvXFhDw

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 13:27 on May 24, 2021

skeletors_condom
Jul 21, 2017

Third Class Citizens

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

skeletors_condom posted:

Third Class Citizens

Buy an Idris.

But first, buy more stuff to qualify.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

what are you, cash poor?

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
This is insane, these people are loving insane.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I lost any incentive to give the video any credit when they mentioned "hit piece" when the gaming press gave any sort of criticism of the game.

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Azubah posted:

I lost any incentive to give the video any credit when they mentioned "hit piece" when the gaming press gave any sort of criticism of the game.

It's hit piece because it hits too close to home~

Deskeletonized
Mar 24, 2021

G0RF posted:

Yeah, all things considered, it’s a decent high level summary. Including critics at all is a plus — better still that he chose some of the best informed. (And giving links to featured interviewees was class — a lot of folks don’t bother...)

I did appreciate that he pointed out that Chris’s current open-ended language about completion is the complete opposite of his original approach. Dates given, dates missed, new dates given, new dates missed. That Star Citizen has so large an army of “haters” is much owed to that prior 6+ year of constant bait-and-switch. (That and the toxic workplace crap...)

Chris finally reversed his approach a couple years back, and those buying in are doing so with far less cause to be pissed by delays and postponements. Chris can legitimately say “I never gave you a date / you bought into this!” Plus Sandi got (temporarily?) benched, which helped clear the air of the most noxious reputational stink...

So Chris shielded his greatest weaknesses. Good for Chris, bad for :lol:s.

I’m glad he still gave mention to some of that, and that goons got to set the counter narrative. (And lol that your tip forced Tyler to own up to that Idris spawn bullcrap!) Probably too much to hope he’d have cracked the lid a little wider... :sandance:

“I want to build a Metafarce.”

It's funny, I don't understand the sympathy for Riley I'm seeing in this thread. I guess I'm not as experienced with reviews of SC in real time, as I only watched the "mainstream" coverage of the project in retrospect during YouTube deep-dives over the past couple of years, so I don't know how those perspectives were interpreted at the time.

My interpretation of this video was that he was positive almost to the point of endorsement. I felt like the inclusion of Bootcha and Beet were mostly just cursory inclusions to avoid accusations of shilling. You can't downplay "this project, as promised, is technically impossible AND they have repeatedly defrauded their original backers AND continue to misrepresent their progress AND keep making outlandish promises AND continue to do all sorts of weird and shady things as a company" with "but wouldn't it be cool, though? Wouldn't this METAVERSE be so rad if they pull it off??? Lookit their AMBITION!" The latter cheapens and excuses the former. I'd argue that anyone claiming technical expertise needs to ask harder questions about the feasibility of the project, the repeated failures to deliver, the insane scope creep, the bizarre history of the corporate structure and managerial team, and the predatory shadiness of CI's business model. In my eyes, those are more relevant to the project after nine-plus years of "alpha" than any of CI's public promises and excuses.

You can say that of course they aren't going to piss people off because that would alienate viewers. That is a fine point, but rationalizing why they're not being more critical is not the same as providing an excuse. I'm not expecting hard-hitting investigatory journalism from a YouTube channel, but anyone with a large audience should at the very least be more careful with their credibility.

Deskeletonized
Mar 24, 2021

skeletors_condom posted:

Third Class Citizens

Broke brains be broke. godspeed commandos o8

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
I have a lot of ambition but I have no idea how to do anything

give me money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
kid me was star citizen, a child with tons of potential that can't spell his name right or do basic algebra