Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Does sonic eat chilli dogs in any of the games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Generations and Black Knight

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I finished Etrian Odyssey 4's main story, haven't gone to the postgame stuff yet. I'll probably try it but if it is too frustrating then I don't mind setting the game down and calling it finished. A good game.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Chilli dogs kick rear end I'm with sonic on that one.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

what is everyones favorite brand of hot dog?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

I finished Etrian Odyssey 4's main story, haven't gone to the postgame stuff yet. I'll probably try it but if it is too frustrating then I don't mind setting the game down and calling it finished. A good game.

It's the only really good postgame in the series so I recommend giving it a good shot.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I said come in! posted:

An actual sausage in an actual bun. Preferably a small baguette :colbert:

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

I said come in! posted:

the weird red ones they sell in Denmark

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

I said come in! posted:

I'd rather have a burger

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Anything with ketchup on

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Regy Rusty posted:

It's the only really good postgame in the series so I recommend giving it a good shot.

My only postgame experience is with Etrian Odyssey Untold where I did the story mode stuff and then redid the postgame stuff to fill out the rest of the map and explore around fighting the optional bosses, it was fine enough. What makes them bad outside of 4's?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Macaluso posted:

I'd rather have a burger

BOY DO I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT BUT EQUALLY RELEVANT PRODUCTS FOR YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzJ3bPWWAVI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfA_L_zfqiU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

I said come in! posted:

I had one of those crazy Chicago hot dogs and it was probably the best dog I've ever had.

It has a ton of accoutrements though so idk if it counts.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

had a couple of chili cheese coneys in honor of Sonic today

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

When these ads aired for the first time, is the moment when the gods abandoned us.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I would make a hot dog but I bought a caesar salad when I went shopping today...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

spend your mp

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Wait till the boys in the sonic thread hear this one

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Generations and Black Knight

and Unleashed. i dont remember if theres any others where he eats them but he makes references to them still i'm pretty sure

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Alright I'm in the EO4 postgame dungeon

what the gently caress is this music

what the gently caress is any of this oh jesus

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

FirstAidKite posted:

BOY DO I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT BUT EQUALLY RELEVANT PRODUCTS FOR YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzJ3bPWWAVI

Me watching this: :hmmyes:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

I said come in! posted:

When these ads aired for the first time, is the moment when the gods abandoned us.

Maybe I'm just doing math wrong or something but if it's $170 + shipping & handling and it has 40 servings with each serving being approximately equal to 1 hot dog, I'm relatively certain I can find 5 8-packs of hot dogs that will take up less space and also be a lot cheaper.

Though this is also made differently I guess so their giant hot dog might have better (?) ingredients and if it's intended solely for novelty as a catering thing or a restaurant/food truck/food cart thing, then I guess they can charge more than random brand name packages of normal-sized dogs

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

My only postgame experience is with Etrian Odyssey Untold where I did the story mode stuff and then redid the postgame stuff to fill out the rest of the map and explore around fighting the optional bosses, it was fine enough. What makes them bad outside of 4's?

Untold honestly is second best, you're right it's not so bad. The main issue is that EO postgames tend to veer very hard into "complete bullshit" in the design of their hardest fights. EO4 is the best one because its two hardest bosses are quite hard, but can still be beat with any party set up you did the rest of the game with without having to tear your hair out with frustration.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spring Break My Heart posted:

They're making a Bloodstained sequel

I spent hundreds of dollars on that kickstarter, was insanely excited and it looks like I'll like it a lot so I decided I'll play it when I'm having a good day to properly enjoy it.

:v:

I said come in! posted:

Streaming is fine, it's the DMCA that sucks because it was created by crusty old men back in the 90s that didn't understand technology, computers, or the internet. Which is terrible because the internet was brand new and still evolving into what it is now.

idk seems like they got it they just dont care about anything other than money.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 02:59 on May 29, 2021

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

cheddarwurst is the best hot dog and you cant convince me otherwise

gotta be the actual sausages tho

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

I used to eat the Italian flavored beyond sausage

That poo poo was unbelievably good

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Apparently Pokemon Arceus is coming out Jan 2022? Uhhhhhhhhh that does not seem like enough time considering the footage we got shown in February

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

What is an arceus

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Hopefully it sucks enough that Nintendo can step in, buy out the franchise, and start making the pokemon games good again

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Apparently Pokemon Arceus is coming out Jan 2022? Uhhhhhhhhh that does not seem like enough time considering the footage we got shown in February

it is if there’s a secret good version running on the SUPER NINTENDO SWITCH

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What is an arceus

Not much what’s arceus with you

creator god of all Pokémon

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

In my mind there are two projected outcomes for Arceus - one of them is that it turns out like Pokemon snap and it's a lush Pokemon world full of cool stuff, and the other is that it's just a Wild Area with some weird mechanics thrown on top, and the footage definitely looks like the latter

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
The footage they showed looked like straight up pre-production type tests. Thing could use another 4 years in the oven but they know fully well that the quality of the game matters so little that it's not worth paying for the time for it to be good.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What is an arceus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi6WyRP6Cog

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
What's cowcaster been up to, haven't seen him around for a while

Hello oddium

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

cowcaster left during the lowtax stuff

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I see him posting sometimes, I think he just cut way back

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
before he left cowcaster said to me, "relax or die you're posting better than i could ever hope to. i need you to post for the both of us now." and boy i've been letting him down ever since

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Relax Or DIE posted:

before he left cowcaster said to me, "relax or die you're posting better than i could ever hope to. i need you to post for the both of us now." and boy i've been letting him down ever since

\|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

oddium posted:

cowcaster left during the lowtax stuff

I thought he came back though, idk if he actually came back to the games chat thread post-lowtax though