Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Keith Fartmer :smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lmao

https://twitter.com/HKesvani/status/1398923886847221760?s=19

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
it's amazing how many photographers were at this secret wedding

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I love every single one of these stories

https://twitter.com/chrisgreybrexit/status/1398926140635553792?s=19

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
“Cloak and dagger”

LIKE WHAT THE BITCH USED WHEN SHE STABBED ME IN TNE HEART

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/PhilHellene1960/status/1398734888614891523?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i saw a bunch of discourse around him being a former catholic but didn't realise thats what sparked it lol

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Bovis initially wanted a big family wedding but Whitehall didn't have the resources to track down and send invites to all his kids.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cops letting the man down

https://twitter.com/danbarker/status/1398923596458770432?s=20

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
I think that at this point it's safe to say Cole is genuinely into it.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Darth Walrus posted:

I think that at this point it's safe to say Cole is genuinely into it.

yeah those aren't tear stains.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

NM just lollin at Boris VII

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

shirts and skins posted:

Can anyone explain...is this guy serious? Why exactly does he think the Church of England exists?
Westminster Cathedral is Catholic.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Westminster Cathedral is Catholic.

Yeah I remember that now. Groggy waking up. That's actually really drat funny.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Spot which one of Bozo's known children he didn't have a hand in naming.

Cassia Peaches
Lara Lettice
Milo Arthur
Stephanie
Theodore Apollo
Wilfred Laurie Nicholas

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Anything good come from Cummings dropping his load or did the press ignore it in favor of publishing BoJo wedding photos.

I mean, I can guess the answer, but maybe my relentless cynicism is off right now and something real happened?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

gave the chattering westminster crowd something to talk about i guess, not much else

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

There's no route by which anything happens from it

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Communist Thoughts posted:

There's no route by which anything happens from it

Nah it'll be key when Gove or Sunak want a shot at the leadership as Cummings happily took the amnesia route over gently caress ups and evilness in procurement and eat out to help out which is entirely them.

Nothing good will come of it though.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

namesake posted:

Nah it'll be key when Gove or Sunak want a shot at the leadership as Cummings happily took the amnesia route over gently caress ups and evilness in procurement and eat out to help out which is entirely them.

Nothing good will come of it though.

Oh yeah it's a reflection of the factional stuff going on behind the curtains but its just Cummings trying to save his own skin and not be the scapegoat

Nothing is gonna happen in terms of like, consequences for anyone involved or reforms to make our government or media fit for purpose

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

peopl are already calling it the erotic political speculative fiction of the year

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Spot which one of Bozo's known children he didn't have a hand in naming.

Cassia Peaches
Lara Lettice
Milo Arthur
Stephanie
Theodore Apollo
Wilfred Laurie Nicholas

i do love how posh names can be so bizarre that they really stress the “i will never need to worry about having middle class problems when i’m older”

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Churchill looks like he is about to start a naruto run.
Or doing his Mr Gumby impression.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Anything good come from Cummings dropping his load or did the press ignore it in favor of publishing BoJo wedding photos.

I mean, I can guess the answer, but maybe my relentless cynicism is off right now and something real happened?

CON (+2)

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Jel Shaker posted:

i do love how posh names can be so bizarre that they really stress the “i will never need to worry about having middle class problems when i’m older”

Yep, Lara will never have to spend an hour on the phone with the car insurance trying to convince them it's spelt lettuce with an i. That's the tedious poo poo your personal assistant gets paid to deal with.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

worth pointing out that despite their stupid names all Boris kids except the baby absolutely loathe him and are not even on speaking terms with the philandering twat

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

smellmycheese posted:

worth pointing out that despite their stupid names all Boris kids except the baby absolutely loathe him and are not even on speaking terms with the philandering twat
On the average he's probably doing pretty well for his social circle, since most of his kids probably don't even know he's their dad.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I don't think anyone outside of really desperate liberals is taking the Cummings stuff too seriously anyway, it was only ever going to be 'I did nothing wrong and all the bad ideas were everyone elses fault' and there no way to really tell how much of it may be true and how much is standard bus throwing

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

smellmycheese posted:

I'm not so sure that it's in spite of having stupid names. Imagine having a stupid rear end name without going to a private school under your family's patronage.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

multijoe posted:

I don't think anyone outside of really desperate liberals is taking the Cummings stuff too seriously anyway, it was only ever going to be 'I did nothing wrong and all the bad ideas were everyone elses fault' and there no way to really tell how much of it may be true and how much is standard bus throwing

There was a point in the third session where Cummings refused to release evidence to the public and seemed very hesitant to give anything to the enquiry so yeah he's not releasing the tapes or message logs or anything because it'll show how much he, Gove and Sunak were drivers of the disaster.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

"A great solid mass of holiday-hungry Anglos" is also the name for my hangover shits.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I'm not so sure that it's in spite of having stupid names. Imagine having a stupid rear end name without going to a private school under your family's patronage.

My brother accidentally named my niece after a vengeance demon from buffy the vampire slayer, neither she nor I will forgive him. She’s training to be a nurse in Leeds.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

learnincurve posted:

My brother accidentally named my niece after a vengeance demon from buffy the vampire slayer, neither she nor I will forgive him. She’s training to be a nurse in Leeds.

Anya's a perfectly normal name lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
don’t worry in another 10-15 years you’re gonna start interacting with a lot of adults named Khaleesi and Tyrion and all of our silly names will seem quaint

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

don’t worry in another 10-15 years you’re gonna start interacting with a lot of adults named Khaleesi and Tyrion and all of our silly names will seem quaint

In 10-15 years we'll all be dead.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Biplane posted:

hail satan

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

In 69 years I'm gonna be on my death bed by the gleaming sea surrounded by my kids named after marvels the Eternals in one of the gates foundation arcologies after musk solves climate change with a giant dome

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

"capitalism will collapse any day now" I croak as my kid Rocket Raccoon rolls their eyes and kisses me on the forehead before jumping onto their FTL bicycle

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Biplane posted:

better things aren't possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

multijoe posted: