Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Intruder posted:

If you were to collectively compare the legends contracts to the active roster contracts which would be higher at this point

Active, and it's not even close. As far as I'm aware, legends contracts are pay per appearance and they can make merch of you that you get some cut of, and can say you're a WWE Legend when you go do indie appearances or whatever, and *maybe* a token stipend, but it's nothing compared to even a bottom card performer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Codependent Poster posted:

Heidi rules and I'll follow her no matter where she goes. She got shafted big time.

Tommy End too but that goes without saying.

I was slamming beers with her at wm new york weekend with her, her bf at the the time (who i think is a wrestler), Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Martina.

Can confirm, she was funny and ruled and down to earth even being a signed name at an indy show.

Most of my people who have known her for years confirmed her awesomeness. She'll be fine.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Alaois posted:

https://whattadayjoe.com/

are you saying this website doesn't scream credibility?

This is giving me some real Geocities/Angelfire vibes. Thanks!!!

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

stab posted:

I was slamming beers with her at wm new york weekend with her, her bf at the the time (who i think is a wrestler), Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Martina.

Can confirm, she was funny and ruled and down to earth even being a signed name at an indy show.

Most of my people who have known her for years confirmed her awesomeness. She'll be fine.

Yeah, she won the first Fest Wrestling title and was on the shuttle bus to the airport just fuckin chilling with people. I hope she goes to AEW but I know she’ll be fine wherever she goes.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
It’s probably been talked about already didn’t read every post but it’s some schadenfreude Braun gets released after trashing indie wrestlers during covid

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Alaois posted:

https://whattadayjoe.com/

are you saying this website doesn't scream credibility?

I won't lie

I loving love this website

Endless Mike posted:

Active, and it's not even close. As far as I'm aware, legends contracts are pay per appearance and they can make merch of you that you get some cut of, and can say you're a WWE Legend when you go do indie appearances or whatever, and *maybe* a token stipend, but it's nothing compared to even a bottom card performer.

Ah ok, I thought they were just getting paid to never be available to sign somewhere else, thanks for the clarification

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Of that list of releases... hope Ruby and Aleister Black go to AEW. I really hope that Lana doesn't join Miro, because he's doing his own thing pretty well on his own.

And loving LMAO if Zelina signed with WWE again only to fire her husband soon after.

All Out is 95 days away

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I could totally see Braun agreeing to a new contract with a lower downside.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

King Bahamut posted:

Putting my chips down on comedy option “Nick Khan-led private equity coup with CAA money” and Paul & Steph are o-u-t

Yeah, it's either some venture capital vultures picking the bones or NBC just buying the entire cow because it has a brain disease.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

Max Caster
Anthony Bowens
Gionna Daddio

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Is Dana Brooke still employed, because holy loving LOL if so

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

it rules so much that they hired an actual business guy and he absolutely took over the whole dumb carnie operation in like twenty months while Triple H tried to play Crusader Kings in real life for three decades

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I could totally see Braun agreeing to a new contract with a lower downside.

They probably would have just renegotiated instead of cutting him completely if they wanted him enough to do this.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

The most exciting thing wwe has to offer these days are mass exodus’s.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
They could do a Drake Maverick angle again

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Red posted:

Is Dana Brooke still employed, because holy loving LOL if so

Big Momma Pumps the Hookup

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Karma Tornado posted:

it rules so much that they hired an actual business guy and he absolutely took over the whole dumb carnie operation in like twenty months while Triple H tried to play Crusader Kings in real life for three decades

Agreed

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Karma Tornado posted:

lmao this is such a good description

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Big Queefy posted:

The most exciting thing wwe has to offer these days are mass exodus’s.

It really is true.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Speaking of excitement, I thought up a game! Come play!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

rip braun. tag champ with a 12 year old.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
They're cleaning up the books for Will Ospreay

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

braun strolling on out of wwe

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
If Vince would have sided with Shane instead of HHH and Stephanie where would we be today?

I'm thinking WWE would be the official organization of the Chinese government.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

Aleister Black's release is a puzzling one within WWE. While Thea Trinidad, aka Zelina was back at the WWE Performance Center recently, Fightful has not heard of any specific plans for her. We've not heard that an official contract has been signed, or that she was factored in to WWE creative plans for Black. Aleister Black was brought back to TV to kick off a feud with Big E, which we're told had no long-term endgame, and many of those associated with putting together the story didn't even know that he was being released. Recently, creative was told to stop making pitches for Black, but weren't told why.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Aleister Black currently talking about his release here: https://twitch.tv/theatrinidad

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Allister just posted an Instagram live video telling people to go to his wife’s twitch to talk about stuff.

His entire wall is antique store religious paintings and prints and it loving rules. It’s a better version of my living room.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

idk why AEW would ever want Braun if only because they literally have a better version in Lance Archer

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Good God 7300 people watching that Twitch stream right now?!?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Karma Tornado posted:

This is incredibly accurate.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Le Saboteur posted:

Aleister Black currently talking about his release here: https://twitch.tv/theatrinidad

There's so much cat hair on that microphone windscreen

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Aleister Black joins Raven, Mordecai and Hade Vansen in the gang of mysterious wrestlers released in the middle of a dark plan story line.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Dango Bango posted:

this poor dude had such a deep mental characterization for his gimmick that they barely used

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Number Goes Up.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Black imagined so many layers to his character and no hint of any of it came through on TV

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Aleister Black joins Raven, Mordecai and Hade Vansen in the gang of mysterious wrestlers released in the middle of a dark plan story line.

Hade Vansen........

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace lasted longer than Black's new gimmick.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Man i really don’t want to see Lana on AEW tv she loving sucks at wrestlingz. Ruby Riott would be cool. gently caress Braun never wrestle again dude

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
CJ Perry should become the next AEW director.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
his character was a demon with memory loss? WTF :stare: