Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

WWE is making room for Shanna, Kong, and the Spanish announcer that did a racism
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Can't wait for Mrs. Miro to show up in AEW and for Miro to demand Marvez refer to her as Mrs. Miro under penalty of being Game Over'd

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Lumbermouth posted:

I think he’s going the Kurrgan route. Adam Scherr in Sherlock Holmes 3.

Braun was already in a Sherlock Holmes movie. Just not one anyone cared for.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gavok posted:

Braun was already in a Sherlock Holmes movie. Just not one anyone cared for.

Holy poo poo you’re right

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it seems like it'd be impossible to make a bad sherlock holmes film

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

smarxist posted:

lol what

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

and yet it has been proven to be possible many, many times.

Just caught Sammy's latest vlog, there's a bit where they're about to do the rappelling bit and Sammy and Jericho casually joke around while Hager is next to them looking utterly paralyzed with terror :v:

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Britt also hugged that Adam Cole guy for some reason, I don't know what was going on there.

She thought it was a make a wish child.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Second most-filmed fictional character after Dracula, and they're all awful.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

smarxist posted:

Buddy,

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cael posted:

She thought it was a make a wish child.

lol

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

heidi lovelace would be a real cool get but i don't really care about any of those other people and don't think aew needs any of 'em. got a dang ol' stacked roster this All Elite Wrasslin' company does

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Why did anyone in that tweet get mentioned as a Must Have before any of y'all said Tommy End

Who the gently caress are you people

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Today WWE has released:

• Stuff Muffin
  • Westlow Barger
  • Kevin Owens
  • Dinkly Shamrock
  • Harp Harpbang
  • Tina The Nacelle Shemp

Hmm Harp looked good in a tag team five years ago, let's get him

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

Today WWE has released:

• Stuff Muffin
  • Westlow Barger
  • Kevin Owens
  • Dinkly Shamrock
  • Harp Harpbang
  • Tina The Nacelle Shemp

Hmm Harp looked good in a tag team five years ago, let's get him

Tina Shemp owns you loving jabroni

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Here's my dumb idea.

A couple of months from now you start getting video packages on dynamite with punk visuals, monochrome apart from green and purple accents, and at the end a woman's voice saying "Be prepared, the end is coming".

There's speculation about who or what this is but nothing is made clear.

On the August 18th Dynamite this changes to "The end is nigh"

On the August 25th Dynamite The End debut, a three person stable of Tommy End, Ruby Riot, and Chris Brookes from DDT (gently caress it, it's my fantasy booking and I'll do what I want). This gives you just enough time to build an All Out match with, basically, anyone you want.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Shemp would be a great get especially for a struggling division

BUT TOMMY loving END

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

Shemp would be a great get especially for a struggling division

BUT TOMMY loving END

We've fantasy booked him to lead the Dark Order on page 47

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

It took too long

He's already the new TNT champion of my heart

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tommy is coming with a new gimmick.

Ex: UN BEE LEEVEABLE!! STRAIGHT OFF THE BEACH HERE IN JACKSONVILLE, ITS TOMMY BAHAMA!

Taz: It's about to be The End of the night for Marko Stunt! Ya know Tommy knows how to make a great frozen concoction, but I digress.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Tommy is coming with a new gimmick.

Ex: UN BEE LEEVEABLE!! STRAIGHT OFF THE BEACH HERE IN JACKSONVILLE, ITS TOMMY BAHAMA!

Taz: It's about to be The End of the night for Marko Stunt! Ya know Tommy knows how to make a great frozen concoction, but I digress.

Nice

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

give Tommy a skateboard and neon shades, change nothing else

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

coconono posted:

give Tommy a skateboard and neon shades, change nothing else

Nicer

Like a cool Darby Allin

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

My Lovely Horse posted:

and yet it has been proven to be possible many, many times.

Just caught Sammy's latest vlog, there's a bit where they're about to do the rappelling bit and Sammy and Jericho casually joke around while Hager is next to them looking utterly paralyzed with terror :v:

Hey, it's the first genuine emotion Hager has been able to express on camera. Progress!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Literally a Dilbert collection title

gently caress, that is exactly what it is.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Lamuella posted:

On the August 25th Dynamite The End debut, a three person stable of Tommy End, Ruby Riot, and Chris Brookes from DDT (gently caress it, it's my fantasy booking and I'll do what I want). This gives you just enough time to build an All Out match with, basically, anyone you want.
Brookes has to drop a Loser Leaves Japan match with Lulupencil first, but otherwise yes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
That's J-PW Commentator Chris Brookes showing up on Dynamite only to immediately call That's J-PW would own for me, personally.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Braun just got released from the only company that regularly pays massive guys who can't wrestle a lot of money to be main eventers, hes def gonna have to eat some humble pie when looking for a new contract

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
big show phone exploding today

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

smarxist posted:

now I imagine large Paul's phone notification sound is "weEEEEEELLLlll.." and I dont want to believe otherwise

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

smarxist posted:

Mark Henry just signed a contract as a scout with AEW.

Dude works fast.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
This is pretty much perfect timing for AEW with a second show starting soon.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

shiksa posted:

Braun just got released from the only company that regularly pays massive guys who can't wrestle a lot of money to be main eventers, hes def gonna have to eat some humble pie when looking for a new contract

Braun doesn't strike me as a guy who's going to want to work indies or any other non WWE company unless they offer him the same or more money. He's the picture perfect example of a guy who thinks the WWE is the only place to work

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Buddy Murphy's whole thing since he went solo in WWE is working like the store brand version of Kenny Omega. Like, they could've just pushed him like they were planning to push Kenny and- Oh, I think I've realised the flaw in this.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
There is a quote of his floating around that if he ever leaves the WWF he's done.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gaz-L posted:

Buddy Murphy's whole thing since he went solo in WWE is working like the store brand version of Kenny Omega. Like, they could've just pushed him like they were planning to push Kenny and- Oh, I think I've realised the flaw in this.

Kenny Omega is a huge dork, he would totally bring Murphy into AEW so he could a Street Fighter mirror match

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

Store Brand Kenny and Kota is not a bad level for a mid-card guy as it's can lead to good matches and it'll help up and coming main eventers look good on the way up but lol at WWE ever thinking that way

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

shiksa posted:

After his FB post a lot of folk are happy to see him eat some humble pay.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
AEW is a hair promotion and Tommy End and Buddy Murphy just aren't doing it for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

AEW is a hair promotion and Tommy End and Buddy Murphy just aren't doing it for me

The Hoboken Brunettes would own actually