Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Asgerd posted:

That's too much, man!

:smith:

Awww. I was having such a good day, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

AlternateNu posted:

Awww. I was having such a good day, too.

Well don’t stop dancing...

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I feel like Disney’s pretty open about being on the side of corporate gays, ie white ones in suits who are into respectability politics and would send the rest to the camps on a moment’s notice if it were profitable.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
And, given their track record with China, even if it clearly shown to completely work against them.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

TwoPair posted:

Not a cartoon but "morphinominal" from Power Rangers was the lamest poo poo even as a kid when my threshold for lame poo poo was way lower.

When I was about six and loved Muppet Babies, I tried to adopt Piggy’s “Yippee Skippee” for maybe a day before I realized how stupid I sounded.

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner
Chunga lunga!

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Owl House season 2 trailer!

https://twitter.com/DanaTerrace/status/1400544865541267456

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Portable Hooty

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Any chance they'll put the new episodes up on Disney+ as they come out?

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Lotta cool critter designs there, and a lady who I am assuming is Mrs. Blight.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Madurai posted:

Lotta cool critter designs there, and a lady who I am assuming is Mrs. Blight.

She comes with a magic grenade launcher.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

I'm kind of looking forward to Amphibia Season Three: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC0EY-rE3Ic

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I see that Luz has joined Team Aqua

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Rahonavis posted:

When I was about six and loved Muppet Babies, I tried to adopt Piggy’s “Yippee Skippee” for maybe a day before I realized how stupid I sounded.

oh man, totally forgot about that one

Ironslave posted:

Chunga lunga!

is...is this pirates of dark water?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Ironslave posted:

Chunga lunga!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSf6mo1Iojo

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

is...is this pirates of dark water?
Noi jitat!

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Look, I'm just here for the minga melons.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

https://twitter.com/DkunDX/status/1400283390184759301

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I like the bit where one of the Putties clearly grabs the yellow ranger’s butt.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Kiramager rules and it's got tons of inventive fights, including ones wherr regular- and megazord-scale fights happen simultaneously and interact.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://twitter.com/DisneyAPromos/status/1400575135787229188?s=19

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Meanwhile Season Two of Amphibia dropped on Disney+ today.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Everyone posted:

Not in the UK, unfortunately, I just checked.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Everyone posted:

I decided to give it a try but hadn't started it yet, checked last night and only Season 1 was up, so that's fortuitous! :toot:

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Arist posted:

I decided to give it a try but hadn't started it yet, checked last night and only Season 1 was up, so that's fortuitous! :toot:

Plus I think Season Three starts on Disney Now and Disney XD in the USA Monday June 7.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Everyone posted:

Plus I think Season Three starts on Disney Now and Disney XD in the USA Monday June 7.

I am fairly sure that's wrong. But then again, it's Disney scheduling so who the hell knows.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

cant cook creole bream posted:

I am fairly sure that's wrong. But then again, it's Disney scheduling so who the hell knows.

I am basing it on Disney XD promos I've seen, but those could easily be wrong.

I do kind of wish they hadn't put the Season Three intro right at the end of the Season Finale for Season Two. The new intro kind of ruined the Holy poo poo! A Disney show just murdered a child onscreen! bit right there at the end.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Everyone posted:

I do kind of wish they hadn't put the Season Three intro right at the end of the Season Finale for Season Two. The new intro kind of ruined the Holy poo poo! A Disney show just murdered a child onscreen! bit right there at the end.

I suspect that putting the season 3 intro there might have been the only way they let them get away with it.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

kidcoelacanth posted:

I suspect that putting the season 3 intro there might have been the only way they let them get away with it.

Also given the pleas to not watch the leaked show might have been because it was always the intended context.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

plus i can't complain about them posting the intro because i've watched it roughly 50 times since

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Yvonmukluk posted:

Also given the pleas to not watch the leaked show might have been because it was always the intended context.

The leaked version has a unique credits sequence while the broadcast version overlays them on the actual episode so no, it was definitely not intended to be that way. It wouldn't make any sense with the on-demand versions like iTunes either.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

kidcoelacanth posted:

plus i can't complain about them posting the intro because i've watched it roughly 50 times since

I admit that I'm super-excited by the prospect of the Plantars in LA. I'm really hoping there's one episode with Sprig going to school with Anne and in Biology class it's frog dissection time on that day (no, they're not going to dissect Sprig but him being frog Quincy would be fun).

As adorable as Anne and Sprig are, I think I most love Sasha and Grime.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Everyone posted:

I admit that I'm super-excited by the prospect of the Plantars in LA. I'm really hoping there's one episode with Sprig going to school with Anne and in Biology class it's frog dissection time on that day (no, they're not going to dissect Sprig but him being frog Quincy would be fun).

As adorable as Anne and Sprig are, I think I most love Sasha and Grime.

based on the opening i have a feeling that it's the middle of summer, which should sidestep any school stuff to let the show focus on other things

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

kidcoelacanth posted:

based on the opening i have a feeling that it's the middle of summer, which should sidestep any school stuff to let the show focus on other things

Summer School is a thing, especially since Anne hasn't been in school for several months.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

Everyone posted:

They're advertising reruns of season 2, though they've been confusingly promoting them as new for some reason.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Mraagvpeine posted:

Summer School is a thing, especially since Anne hasn't been in school for several months.

Exactly. I admit that I'm wanting the Plantars to discover that humans eat frog legs and snails and crocodiles and are pretty much horrifying omnivorous monsters.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Everyone posted:

Exactly. I admit that I'm wanting the Plantars to discover that humans eat frog legs and snails and crocodiles and are pretty much horrifying omnivorous monsters.

So...Birds from their world.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Xelkelvos posted:

So...Birds from their world.

Pretty much - except we can't fly. Oh. Wait. Airplanes, helicopters and the occasional jetpack. I guess we can fly.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mraagvpeine posted:

if we're angling for realism i don't think her parents would immediately dump their obviously traumatized daughter who's been missing for half a year directly into summer school

and from the meta angle: school life isn't really what this show is about, so romping around LA fighting frogbots without having to worry about a school setting seems much more likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

if we're angling for realism i don't think her parents would immediately dump their obviously traumatized daughter who's been missing for half a year directly into summer school

and from the meta angle: school life isn't really what this show is about, so romping around LA fighting frogbots without having to worry about a school setting seems much more likely

Are we sure she's actually been gone for some amount of time in her world yet though?