Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Skittles are best when enjoyed via urethral insertion. Why savor the taste of the rainbow when you can instead experience the sound?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

HopperUK posted:

What? No, you pour them out, separate by colour, and make sure there are an equal number of each colour by eating the excess. Then you eat them in groups so there are always equal numbers of each colour left.

Heathen.
No, you eat evenly distributed mouthfuls of 5 until you run out of a colour, then eat the remainder in single colour mouthfuls.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
You reach into the bag and pluck a single piece, leaving the choice to God in His Heaven.

Got the lemon one? Deus Vult

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
i didn't know the colors had differnt tasres i always jsut chuck a handfull

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HenryEx posted:

i didn't know the colors had differnt tasres i always jsut chuck a handfull

according to conspiracy theorists, you were right

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Screaming Idiot posted:

Skittles are best when enjoyed via urethral insertion. Why savor the taste of the rainbow when you can instead experience the sound?

Piss the rainbow.

Also this seems poorly thought out.

Zil has a new favorite as of 23:32 on Jun 2, 2021

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

what sexuality is the burrito bowl

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
What gender is the e coli infection

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Skittles are only good for making Skittlebrau, it's right there in the name!

Such a beer does not exist - you must have dreamed it

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Sunswipe posted:

It feels like there's a punchline missing, something like a woman pulling alongside and explaining how the powersteering control works before absolutely trashing him in a drag race or something.

And now I'm sad remembering how disappointing the final season of Coupling was. :(

I watched Coupling on PBS as a teenager and thought it was so edgy and adult and amazing but I've very specifically avoided it since then because I'm sure it's awful and very of its time and I don't want to besmirch those gentle memories

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I have actually tried to make Skittlebrau and goddamn it's disgusting.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

what sexuality is the burrito bowl

Joyless pansexual

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The Bloop posted:

What gender is the e coli infection

Genderfluid who kisses everyone when they're drunk

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Who are y'all that don't eat the entire bag of Skittles or M&Ms in one bite and how haven't you been drummed out of goondom?
Crush the entire bag into powder and snort it all as one long line

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Len posted:

It's honestly kind of impressive watching the internet sour on it more and more each year

It's no longer an actual brave stance to take. The public has gotten much more accepting and so the marketing department figures they can score a few "progressive" points without risking anything more than paying for an ad campaign that underperforms, maybe. Worse, companies that aren't actually good, officially or otherwise, to the queer employees, communities, etc are being justly called out for hypocrisy.

HopperUK posted:

What? No, you pour them out, separate by colour, and make sure there are an equal number of each colour by eating the excess. Then you eat them in groups so there are always equal numbers of each colour left.

Heathen.

This fellow broke brain gets it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

It feels like there was a weird purge of lime flavor in favor of green apple in a lot of candies a while back and I've never understood why. Green apple seems like one of those flavors that candy makers can't do a good job with, it always tastes a lot sharper than other flavors in a way that doesn't go together with them.

As someone who likes lime and hates green apple flavoring the change over has put me off a lot of fruit flavored candy. I don't know if this is confirmation bias or something like that but its funny how I only ever see people complaining about taking lime away and never anyway saying how they're glad they added green apple.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

The only good Green apple flavor is the one in those little Caramel apple suckers. everything else is bad

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Green apple is my favorite :(

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

muscles like this! posted:

As someone who likes lime and hates green apple flavoring the change over has put me off a lot of fruit flavored candy. I don't know if this is confirmation bias or something like that but its funny how I only ever see people complaining about taking lime away and never anyway saying how they're glad they added green apple.

hell of :same:

There's a kid in my daughter's class who can't eat chocolate for whatever reason, and when I brought treats for the class when it was her birthday earlier this year, I bought two big bags of fun size M&Ms and one little pack of Skittles. I felt sorry for the kid, but at least he wasn't missing out.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

titties posted:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

titties posted:

I will stand with you

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Brawnfire posted:

I will stand with you

And you have my axe

Azathoth Prime
Feb 20, 2004

Free 2nd day shipping on all eldritch horrors.

No.
I like Green Apple better than Lime and I will not repent. You can have my delicious Green Apple when you scrape it off my cold, dead tongue.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Azathoth Prime posted:

You can have my delicious Green Apple when you scrape it off my cold, dead tongue.

Why would I do that, that's what it tastes like already :confused:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I watched Coupling on PBS as a teenager and thought it was so edgy and adult and amazing but I've very specifically avoided it since then because I'm sure it's awful and very of its time and I don't want to besmirch those gentle memories

The scene in the first series where Jack Davenport stumbles over describing the plot of "Lesbian Spanking Inferno #5" to a dinner party whilst trying to justify it as legitimate cinema is one of the funniest scenes in TV history. (Or at least I remember it to be. It may, as you suggest turn out to have been awful)

Jack Davenport is a highly under-rated comic performer.

BrigadierSensible has a new favorite as of 04:12 on Jun 3, 2021

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m Welsh and never realized until afterwards that the guy who played Jeff wasn’t. Always had a lot of time for that show.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Gaius Marius posted:

The only good Green apple flavor is the one in those little Caramel apple suckers. everything else is bad

legit the best part of halloween

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Hello I hear people enjoy brands

https://twitter.com/bigblackjacobin/status/1400107825385414656

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

muscles like this! posted:

I don't like lime flavor so I'm happy about green apple replacing it. :colbert:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

EL BROMANCE posted:

I’m Welsh and never realized until afterwards that the guy who played Jeff wasn’t. Always had a lot of time for that show.

Apparently, no one asked him to do the accent. He just did it at the audition, got the role, and by the time they found out it wasn't his natural accent, they'd already filmed enough material that it wasn't viable to go back and make him stop. I had the DVDs (probably still do somewhere) and it was mentioned on one of the commentary tracks.

Hubba Bubba used to make a Lemon and Lime flavoured bubblegum which I loved, then they dropped it in favour of bringing back cola. Assholes.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Sunswipe posted:

Apparently, no one asked him to do the accent. He just did it at the audition, got the role, and by the time they found out it wasn't his natural accent, they'd already filmed enough material that it wasn't viable to go back and make him stop. I had the DVDs (probably still do somewhere) and it was mentioned on one of the commentary tracks.

:lol: i didn’t know he wasn’t welsh either and cannot imagine the character without the accent. Like it… works?

I like green apple. Give me your green apple, plain licorice, and all the candy nobody else wants.

Also speaking of candy nobody else wants, I remember Skittles having a mint flavor for awhile. They were almost like Mentos but not quite. I think I was the only person who liked them.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

HOLY gently caress posted:

Also speaking of candy nobody else wants, I remember Skittles having a mint flavor for awhile. They were almost like Mentos but not quite. I think I was the only person who liked them.

I liked those, but I'm basically a mint fiend. I think the only weird part was getting over the mental hurdle of a candy style very much associated with one specific flavor area to something fundamentally different.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Speaking of lime is sucks Red Bull only put out the sugar free lime version for a short time. It was the best one. There's one I tried that tastes like window cleaner and I still see that but no lime.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Hornby, that company that makes toy trains is putting out a Pride car/wagon/whatever/I don't know trains. Neat.

Except they've said that they aren't donating any of the profits from it so they're just transparently using LGBT people to make money.

https://twitter.com/hornby/status/1400107415920652291

Even worse, last year they released a car from which they donated £40,000 of the sales from to the NHS.

https://twitter.com/hornby/status/1255924901501964288

Also, a group they consulted with for this told them this is loving awful back in February.

https://twitter.com/TheProgressTrn/status/1400346535540531201

This poo poo is loving ghoulish.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

If anybody is wondering, and afraid to ask, the reason the six-stripe flag is not the way to go in 2021 is because the six-stripe pride flag is regarded as outdated. Modern pride flags are more inclusive.

I asked some of my LGBTQ+ friends about it and that's the gist of what they told me.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Let's celebrate pride by giving people rewards by beating up the queer character!
https://twitter.com/Injustice2Go/status/1400133978963595268?s=19

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Silver Falcon posted:

If anybody is wondering, and afraid to ask, the reason the six-stripe flag is not the way to go in 2021 is because the six-stripe pride flag is regarded as outdated. Modern pride flags are more inclusive.

I asked some of my LGBTQ+ friends about it and that's the gist of what they told me.
For added clarification: Most of us aren't going to judge individual people for using the classic rainbow flag or anything but there's a push for ones that acknowledge trans people and/or POC(who historically have been sidelined in discussions about queer people/queer culture), generally one of these two:

(Progress Pride flag)

(Philly Pride flag)

Volmarias posted:

Worse, companies that aren't actually good, officially or otherwise, to the queer employees, communities, etc are being justly called out for hypocrisy.
Disney's getting justifiably shat on more every year they do Pride stuff while refusing to put explicitly queer characters in movies/cartoons/etc so they don't lose precious profits from Russia and other similarly homophobic countries. It's great. :allears:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Those flags are great, especially the first one :unsmith:

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Gann Jerrod posted:

Let's celebrate pride by giving people rewards by beating up the queer character!
https://twitter.com/Injustice2Go/status/1400133978963595268?s=19

gone, anyone got a pic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
some kind of ingame event where you fight poison ivy from injustice 2 for extra stuff or something like that